The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby will be put in Hosanna’s room, remember she was the one getting up with Houston at night because the parents put her in the girl’s room.

4 girls & a baby in one room, surely not 😱😱
Is this Victorian times !! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These two are absolutely idiotic. Does anyone even believe they were at a house to look at it? Reu gets out of the car and with the bad acting of a 3 year old says “Oh My GODDDDD That house is BIG!” Lmao as if a 3 year old would make that comment. They clearly make these kids act on command and they aren’t even good at it.

Heze should have his own room and not have to share with a 3 year old. Reu can go in a room with two of the girls. Ella’s response to him was so rude “The brother you Prayed for??” Really Ella? Did she not pray for another boy? Why not take Reu until HER room? What a nasty witch. And isn’t Heze footing the bill for this house anyway?!? He should get the master bedroom!

Check out about 14:10 on the video. Ella repeats something that Tim just said and he was like “Yeah that’s what I am saying” and kind of glared at her. You can tell he gets mean really quick. Both of them seem like absolute nightmarish, abusive people. So glad to see them getting reamed in the comments.

Looks like their house just sold.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
That baby will be put in Hosanna’s room, remember she was the one getting up with Houston at night because the parents put her in the girl’s room.

so basically if Houston cries at night Hosanna is responsible of comforting her. Wow she’s a full time mum when she grows up she would want to stay to herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
These two are absolutely idiotic. Does anyone even believe they were at a house to look at it? Reu gets out of the car and with the bad acting of a 3 year old says “Oh My GODDDDD That house is BIG!” Lmao as if a 3 year old would make that comment. They clearly make these kids act on command and they aren’t even good at it.

Heze should have his own room and not have to share with a 3 year old. Reu can go in a room with two of the girls. Ella’s response to him was so rude “The brother you Prayed for??” Really Ella? Did she not pray for another boy? Why not take Reu until HER room? What a nasty witch. And isn’t Heze footing the bill for this house anyway?!? He should get the master bedroom!

Check out about 14:10 on the video. Ella repeats something that Tim just said and he was like “Yeah that’s what I am saying” and kind of glared at her. You can tell he gets mean really quick. Both of them seem like absolute nightmarish, abusive people. So glad to see them getting reamed in the comments.

Looks like their house just sold.
It's SO annoying!!! Lol. But a lot of their viewers seem to fall for the bad acting. Drives me crazy but it makes me laugh too. Lol.

Reactions: 10
And notice how in her little monologue she says how when you become “successful” you are bound to have haters. Really? She and Tim have done nothing to become successful. Those kids pay the bills. And clearly she doesn’t want to hear the criticism but they sure do take it to heart since everything we talk about here ends up a subject of one of their videos. Lol.

i just find it absurd they think they earned this house. Heze earned it. And they won’t even give him his own room. They don’t want to give that kid any credit. It is all about them.

And if they only get a 4 bedroom house, there was barely a point in moving. So dumb!

Reactions: 18

so basically if Houston cries at night Hosanna is responsible of comforting her. Wow she’s a full time mum when she grows up she would want to stay to herself.
they may aswell rename hosanna to cinderella.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
WOW. Thats just freaking creepy that Ella wants them to share just so they can see what the other is doing. Why the fck does she find it appropriate for a toddler to watch what a growing, near teen is doing. I'm sorry but teens go through changes that need privacy. Ella is a sick control freak and Tim is a man, he should know what teenage bogs are like and how they need their own space. He needs to grow a backbone and tell Ella snap out of the weirdness

• Haha
they both just make me sick, working hard being successful my ass. No doubt using the money from a house they never bought combined with money their children bring in to buy a new house is hardly working hard. For the record you don’t have haters, we are simply people who just see through your bullshit.

• Heart
And notice how in her little monologue she says how when you become “successful” you are bound to have haters. Really? She and Tim have done nothing to become successful. Those kids pay the bills. And clearly she doesn’t want to hear the criticism but they sure do take it to heart since everything we talk about here ends up a subject of one of their videos. Lol.

i just find it absurd they think they earned this house. Heze earned it. And they won’t even give him his own room. They don’t want to give that kid any credit. It is all about them.

And if they only get a 4 bedroom house, there was barely a point in moving. So dumb!
It's baffling to me that she can read the comments on here (let's be real, she definitely does), see that 90% of it is genuine concern for her children rather than cruelty, and shrug it off as 'hate'.

If I was receiving consistent criticism over the way I was raising my children, it would get to a point where I would be doing some reflecting. Is she remotely arsed about what's best for their well-being?

• Heart
If she's in the UK she's probably gone to view the house & sniffed the bedclothes, or stole a piece of memobralia like a hairbrush, 😱😱 yeah creepy as...
She's probably going to buy the house next door to them. Kristen carter is a prime example of why putting your personal life and information on the Internet is not a good idea.

As for Ella thinking people are jealous. What freaking planet is she living on? Honest question can somebody PLEASE tell me what are people supposed to be jealous of?????
A dirty house? Torn wallpaper? A lazy husband? A lazy mother? Adults who refuse to get a job? Kids with serious obvious issues? Scared kids? Brainwashed kids? Slaves? Uneducated kids? Lack of parenting? Lack of manners? Lack of skills? Lack of social interaction? Taking advantage of grandparents? Not being able to provide? Animal cruelty? Greed? Ego? Lying? Cheap tacky extensions? Freebies? Preaching? Homophobia? Racism? Gender inequality?

Ella when you read this can you please explain what put it in your delusional head that people are jealous. Did it not occur that people can dislike you and see your flaws and that is why they dislike you, nothing to do with jealousy because I am pretty sure there are viewers who are richer, prettier, more talented, more successful, more hardworking, more humble and happeier than you

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Notice how Tim mentions the big fancy house and says how they aren't sure it is quite for them... My thought is they still can't afford over a million dollar home and are going to present whatever house they get as being more in long with their "style" if it is not super fancy and expensive. Like they want people to think if they get a "cheaper" home, it is because they just chose to be "modest". Lol

And yeah, I don't see how they can even have the gall to sell the current house and not give some profits to his parents who bought it for them. Ella says this is from hard work?? A gifted home plus Heze's Nike money does not equal hard work. It is so sickening. And her nasty, creepy attitude comes out more and more all the time. Tim is a lazy, pompous douche but she is awful.

Reactions: 16
Notice how Tim mentions the big fancy house and says how they aren't sure it is quite for them... My thought is they still can't afford over a million dollar home and are going to present whatever house they get as being more in long with their "style" if it is not super fancy and expensive. Like they want people to think if they get a "cheaper" home, it is because they just chose to be "modest". Lol

And yeah, I don't see how they can even have the gall to sell the current house and not give some profits to his parents who bought it for them. Ella says this is from hard work?? A gifted home plus Heze's Nike money does not equal hard work. It is so sickening. And her nasty, creepy attitude comes out more and more all the time. Tim is a lazy, pompous douche but she is awful.
I agree.

Lets not forget thete are help to buy schemes etc in UK
Also, if they sell their gifted home, they can use that as a down payment and get a mortgage, there are also schemes thst help you to pay your mortgage.

They really want people to believe they worked hard for their house. So fake.

Reactions: 8

Honestly, you've hit the nail on the head. They cannot afford a home that would give Hosanna and Heze their own room each, their own bedroom, a room for Halle and Harper, another room for the babies. That would be at least a six bedroom and they'd quickly out grow that with seven children.
They're trying to manage expectations by saying they don't want anything too big, they're modest people, but yet they want to be kitted out in designer. This is the first time in their lives they've been able to afford designer and it's off the kid's hard work. They're not fooling many people.
As for jealousy - please believe us Ella, no one is jealous of your situation. No one. We just dislike adults that sell their kids childhood for gain.

Reactions: 20
If they cannot afford a home that will accommodate to their abundance of children or simply just because they are controlling weirdos.. they are better of staying put and decorating the house and some kind of extension.. let’s be honest they don’t even deserve a new house because they don’t even know how to take care and respect the one they have now.

Reactions: 13
If am honest when I started watching the family I did feel envy,how perfect I thought rhey were,well behaved kids and perfectly dressed,no dirt or messy hair (my daughter looks she been dragged through hedge 5 mins doing her hair)and parents that appeared to be perfect,homeschooling with the kids involved in discussions as a family etc,I thought where have I gone wrong when she got more kids then me and keeps them spotless and no arguing and shouting but I came to realise that they arnt what they appear to be,the dad is a lazy,arrogant git and the mumjust barks iorders or talks down to the family and the viewers too.am quite happy not to be them,my kids are well dressed,but are allowed to get mucky and messy,play with toys (carnt usually aee my living room floor with toddler toys)but my house is clean and the kids are happy and argue like normal children do but do love each other not like the robots these parents have created,no real fun things to do,always stuck with each other no real interaction with the outside,friends and playing so il take my life over there's any day am not perfect and don't pretend to be either

If am honest when I started watching the family I did feel envy,how perfect I thought rhey were,well behaved kids and perfectly dressed,no dirt or messy hair (my daughter looks she been dragged through hedge 5 mins doing her hair)and parents that appeared to be perfect,homeschooling with the kids involved in discussions as a family etc,I thought where have I gone wrong when she got more kids then me and keeps them spotless and no arguing and shouting but I came to realise that they arnt what they appear to be,the dad is a lazy,arrogant git and the mumjust barks iorders or talks down to the family and the viewers too.am quite happy not to be them,my kids are well dressed,but are allowed to get mucky and messy,play with toys (carnt usually aee my living room floor with toddler toys)but my house is clean and the kids are happy and argue like normal children do but do love each other not like the robots these parents have created,no real fun things to do,always stuck with each other no real interaction with the outside,friends and playing so il take my life over there's any day am not perfect and don't pretend to be either
That's the thing about these social media families and couples, they usually aren't what they appear. What we see is one hundred percent what they want us to see. Though sometimes things slip, even in edited content, and we see a snippet of what things are really like. It makes me kind of upset to see people feeling bad about their own lives and their own families because of some fake mess a youtube or Instagram model put out. Like the people in the grims comment section wanting to raise their kids like ella and Tim. So, when it doesn't work, because it's not real, these people are going to feel like there is something wrong with themselves or even their kids. Like one commenter made a comment about their eleven year old not being as mature or as talented as heze. I hate to think some of the parents are like, 'why can't you be more like heze grimwade! Be more mature!' I want to say : It's not real. It's edited. It's scripted. You don't really know these people. Don't compare your real children to these 'fake children' on YouTube

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is what I think is so sad, the effect of all these Insta families. Like the above poster said we see a polished, edited, curated version. What makes me even more annoyed is the fact that there are people conceited enough to want to portray their families in this way to get money and adoration from their following. It's a deplorable way to make money.
The fact that their viewers are happy to be called Grimwade Gang as well, its so degrading.

Reactions: 11
New vlog! Not sure why Tim is coercing Heze into stating he isn’t upset or depressed about not having his own room. It’s still weird what Ella said and clearly Heze was disappointed that wasn’t an option for him 🤦🏾‍♀️Cos his parents want their children to be close, ffs he expressed a wish/desire and they didn’t even hear the child! They are siblings, brothers they don’t even go to school they will always be close. That statement literally made me feel queasy 🤢

Also Heze and Hosanna leading the search online for houses, what about the homeschooling??!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.