The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
REF: "11 YEAR OLD SON LEAVING HOME"

Even though Tim cut Heze off when Heze was trying to explain his new schedule for the football training programme...later in the video Tim gave ALL the details about the program even though he prevented Heze from sharing something that was significant for the child to be able to share. So much for Tim saying he doesn't want to say too much or give too many details. He really loves to hear himself talk

It's like Tim put Heze down..."we don't need all those details" and then "stole" the kids moment for himself by giving the details.
If you listen carefully Tim HIMSELF states that Heze is part of what is called: the DAY RELEASE PROGRAMME. Its a programme offerd by the Chelsea FC training Academy. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.

What I find strange is the overnight stay in a hotel. I'm wandering is this is the NORM for the programme? Are other trainees staying overnight at a hotel? It seems just very strange that the football club would risk potential problems that could arise from such an arrangement.

So based on Tim's slip we've learned that Heze is enrolled in the CHELSEA FC >> DAY RELEASE PROGRAM for children 13-14.
Based on past vidoes it appears Heze was already in the clubs FOUNDATION PHASE program, for children 9-11.

Here is some information about both of the programmes Heze was/is enrolled in. This is from the Chelsea FC website.
_____
CHELSEA FC -
Foundation Phase & Day-Release Programme (U9-U14)

FOUNDATION PHASE - "Players spend a number of evenings training with us and playing in weekend games, plus going on tour or to play tournaments in other parts of the country throughout the year. However, their education remains integral throughout their development and we make every effort to ensure the school-football balance is correctly maintained.

>>>( Note this is for children ages 9-11. This is what Heze has been doing prior to entering the Chelsea Day Release program)

DAY-RELEASE PROGRAMME >>>
"***At the U13-U14 age group, we introduce our day-release programme to our education provision. This programme was created so that we can strike the best balance between a boy's education and his Academy football commitments. Players increase their contact time with us by spending an entire day of the school week at the Academy, training with their age group as well as completing the academic work set for them for the day by their school.
We utilize teaching staff from our full-time partner Glyn School to supervise education time within the day-release programme. These tutors are advanced skills teachers, meaning they bring experience and quality to the programme. ***"

(NOTE: Heze has transitioned to this programme as he has pretty much aged out of the Foundation Program which was for children 9-11.
Yes he may have been accepted early to the Day Programme because in March of 2022 he turns 12. )
So what will Heze do here? Workbooks given by Ella?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The latest video. Well. Tim please stop telling your children not to talk whilst they are eating. Through. the whole video that's all you did and it's disgusting!! Also take that damn hat off at the dinner table! You have no respect for your family and it shows.

I feel for these children. They should have been going swimming years ago. Heze says it's because I don't go to school. No love it's because you parents are lazy and self centered!!

All of the older children should know how to swim. It's no longer a novelty to go swimming. it's part of life. Tim could have taken the older children and taught them himself. It would take a bit of planning thats all. Although maybe not that much when I think about it. Their extended family have the children often when it suits them to go out for meals etc so why not ask them for support to enable them to go swimming. They could have watched the little ones even allowing both parents to take Heze, Hosanna and Halle together!! Where there's a will there's a way. The younger ones could have joined in later! So many options It's embarrassing. the children were so excited to go swimming even though they haven't been before! And I can't belive they spent the whole vlog taking about it like it so out of this world!! ITS SWIMMING WHICH IS WHAT MOST FAMILIES DO!

Also why do the younger 2 Rue and Haroer sit so far away from their parents at the dinner table? Surely the littlest, excluding Houston coz she sits with parents,, should be sat nearer the parents just in case.Have they planned it this way so that, Rue who everybody seems to love is nearer the camera for views?? Would they really do that? So many Questions!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have they planned it this way so that, Rue who everybody seems to love is nearer the camera for views?? Would they really do that? So many Questions!!
Yes they would do that.they know rue is the one the audience loves. Sickening.

Reactions: 10
Also why do the younger 2 Rue and Haroer sit so far away from their parents at the dinner table? Surely the littlest, excluding Houston coz she sits with parents,, should be sat nearer the parents just in case.Have they planned it this way so that, Rue who everybody seems to love is nearer the camera for views?? Would they really do that? So many Questions!!
Good point. The younger ones should sit closer to the parents at meal times. They've been very lucky with these kids. Just looking back at this video and seeing the delayed response @1:17 to Rue choking. It took Heze running over to help before they paid attention. Tim was so wrapped up in filming he didn't even notice at first.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Good point. The younger ones should sit closer to the parents at meal times. They've been very lucky with these kids. Just looking back at this video and seeing the delayed response @1:17 to Rue choking. It took Heze running over to help before they paid attention. Tim was so wrapped up in filming he didn't even notice at first.

Honestly I can’t with Tim! Any other person would have dropped the camera but he says “are you alright mate” 🤦🏾‍♀️ This man is a piece of 💩

Reactions: 18
Honestly I can’t with Tim! Any other person would have dropped the camera but he says “are you alright mate” 🤦🏾‍♀️ This man is a piece of 💩
When he's filming, the camera may as well be permanently attached to his hand. He's not putting it down for much of anything.

Reactions: 9
Oh my Goodness! This is shocking! The stupidity of Tim and he actually left it in for clickbait!!; well done Heze!!

I just cannot !!! And LOL at the Halle bringing Tim he’s food. SMH.

Reactions: 8
When he's filming, the camera may as well be permanently attached to his hand. He's not putting it down for much of anything.
Yeah not even his child choking! Heze had them parent reflexes the way he ran over and calmly detached the tray table. I don’t know how any parent doesn’t have that “oh duck” moment when they realise their child is choking.

I don’t believe Tim is this doting parent. The way he was acting in the latest vlog seems fake. Like he usually shouts at them but he was making sure he spoke softly as they were recording.

Reactions: 14
Yeah not even his child choking! Heze had them parent reflexes the way he ran over and calmly detached the tray table. I don’t know how any parent doesn’t have that “oh duck” moment when they realise their child is choking.

I don’t believe Tim is this doting parent. The way he was acting in the latest vlog seems fake. Like he usually shouts at them but he was making sure he spoke softly as they were recording.
100% I get the vibe he shouts at them and the kids and Ella try so hard to please him. Just ewww🤢 and can we mention when they were sitting at the table eating (not sure if it was the one before) he gave Houston a bowl w of food without checking the temp and it looked piping hot ( the steam was coming off )

Reactions: 13
Interesting stuff regards the academy. It’s a shame the schooling will purely be whatever Ella has set. Because Heze may be the youngest in the group, if Heze comes home citing that his work doesn’t compare to what the teachers of the other boys have been set I fear the difference in work may be too easily dismissed by Ella (using the age gap as the excuse).

My understanding is that in America, kids have to maintain a grade average of C or above, to be able to play sports. Which might seem mean to put that requirement on kids who genuinely struggle academically, but I believe the ethos behind it is that being passionate about a sport also then forced the child to push themselves to do their best at school.

As the english football academies aren’t linked to the schools, there won’t be a specific academic standard they need to keep level with. I would think as the schools would need to agree to the day release and set and mark any work…they must also have the option to refuse the arrangement if they think the child’s academic potential is suffering significantly by being out of normal class. With the Grimwade’s homeschooling, there is no-one to give permission or to be more concerned over education than football.

Possibly the tutor supervising the day release could raise concerns with the council’s education welfare officer officer if they felt that the education being given was significantly substandard…but they may be under pressure from the academy not to do something that could affect the child remaining at the academy.

The biggest question for me is the weekly hotel stay, presumably in central london where prices are high. Who is paying for it, who is in the hotel room with him. Are children of 11 allowed to stay in a hotel room alone, how would he check-in? If an adult it sharing the room surely it would need to be a family member.

If he’s on his own or sharing with another child, then surely an adult must be staying in a nearby room….but who would that actually be? The team coach surely doesn’t take overnight responsibility, and hotels won’t like kids being unattended (even though Heze is likely to be well behaved, but they wouldn’t know that). What about travel to/from the hotel to the training ground and classroom, does he do that alone, does anyone check he is out of bed and getting ready on time in the morning?

It seems likely that either Tim or a grandparent would be staying as well, children need to be chaperoned when they ‘work’, and the academy will need to ensure that is actually being done for their own h&s compliance. Heze isn’t used to doing anything on his own, not clear he’s even caught a bus alone yet…I’m wondering if this ‘Heze’s leaving home’ stuff is for the camera, and Tim will actually be staying with him. Doesn’t explain how they will fund it.

Only other explanation I can think of is that it’s not actually a hotel, but boarding school type accommodation on site of the academy. With the relevant safeguarding staffing on site. That would make more sense.

Reactions: 4
That was the most boring video yet. Have Hosanna and Halle ever spoken in any of these meal videos? They look bored as well. It's just Tim and Ella talking with Rue interrupting, Heze being asked to give his pearls of wisdom and Harper occasionally being given the chance to contribute. Oh and Houston constantly whining in the background and being ignored.

And why is Tim constantly policing what everyone is doing? Telling them to keep eating. Let them eat at their own pace! Harper was just having a drink and gets told to keep eating :cautious: Maybe they're full! And all this while Ella is talking. Maybe just pay attention to what your wife is saying instead of playing prison warden?

Did anyone spot at 18:25 when Tim was nodding along with Houston and then Halle noticed, thought she was supposed to join in and started nodding too and said 'yeah.' So obvious the kids are so used to being coached and told what to do and say they just respond like robots. Probably get in trouble if they don't.

Oof I see Tim has started making digs about people in the comments 'telling him off' about letting Ella do everything. The vibes in this video were off. Tim was making way less effort to come across as the cheeky chappy dad of the year like he usually does. Seems like the mask is beginning to slip and all the recent criticism is starting to touch a nerve 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Interesting stuff regards the academy. It’s a shame the schooling will purely be whatever Ella has set. Because Heze may be the youngest in the group, if Heze comes home citing that his work doesn’t compare to what the teachers of the other boys have been set I fear the difference in work may be too easily dismissed by Ella (using the age gap as the excuse).

My understanding is that in America, kids have to maintain a grade average of C or above, to be able to play sports. Which might seem mean to put that requirement on kids who genuinely struggle academically, but I believe the ethos behind it is that being passionate about a sport also then forced the child to push themselves to do their best at school.

As the english football academies aren’t linked to the schools, there won’t be a specific academic standard they need to keep level with. I would think as the schools would need to agree to the day release and set and mark any work…they must also have the option to refuse the arrangement if they think the child’s academic potential is suffering significantly by being out of normal class. With the Grimwade’s homeschooling, there is no-one to give permission or to be more concerned over education than football.

Possibly the tutor supervising the day release could raise concerns with the council’s education welfare officer officer if they felt that the education being given was significantly substandard…but they may be under pressure from the academy not to do something that could affect the child remaining at the academy.

The biggest question for me is the weekly hotel stay, presumably in central london where prices are high. Who is paying for it, who is in the hotel room with him. Are children of 11 allowed to stay in a hotel room alone, how would he check-in? If an adult it sharing the room surely it would need to be a family member.

If he’s on his own or sharing with another child, then surely an adult must be staying in a nearby room….but who would that actually be? The team coach surely doesn’t take overnight responsibility, and hotels won’t like kids being unattended (even though Heze is likely to be well behaved, but they wouldn’t know that). What about travel to/from the hotel to the training ground and classroom, does he do that alone, does anyone check he is out of bed and getting ready on time in the morning?

It seems likely that either Tim or a grandparent would be staying as well, children need to be chaperoned when they ‘work’, and the academy will need to ensure that is actually being done for their own h&s compliance. Heze isn’t used to doing anything on his own, not clear he’s even caught a bus alone yet…I’m wondering if this ‘Heze’s leaving home’ stuff is for the camera, and Tim will actually be staying with him. Doesn’t explain how they will fund it.

Only other explanation I can think of is that it’s not actually a hotel, but boarding school type accommodation on site of the academy. With the relevant safeguarding staffing on site. That would make more sense.
Honestly, the whole staying one night a week thing seems really odd to me. Seems like a waste and is it on the weekend?? Has to be, I can't image a school just being okay with their students missing a day of school a week just to go off and play football. The whole thing is actually really strange. Like I would understand if it was a weekend thing, like the kids go in on Friday after school and stay until Sunday evening. But just one night?? Why?? It's weird or something isn't being explained right.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, Tim clearly you’re on here so can we mix it up with the eating vlogs, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I can’t take the plate scrapping 😬 Also you didn’t even say what you were eating (very rude ) and so doesn’t make it a mukbang 🤷🏾‍♀️

If you can also start doing actual vlogs that are well edited (since you have the time) instead of you all just filming for 20 minutes doing one thing. Why not combine a few days?! It would also be great if you actually did more on camera, cooking cleaning, gardening, washing the car, diy something 😁

Yeah, Tim clearly you’re on here so can we mix it up with the eating vlogs, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I can’t take the plate scrapping 😬 Also you didn’t even say what you were eating (very rude ) and so doesn’t make it a mukbang 🤷🏾‍♀️

If you can also start doing actual vlogs that are well edited (since you have the time) instead of you all just filming for 20 minutes doing one thing. Why not combine a few days?! It would also be great if you actually did more on camera, cooking cleaning, gardening, washing the car, diy something 😁
Yup, there are plenty of family channels Tim wonk wonk grimwade can take note from. It's not that hard. Some peoples vlogs even go into the next day or even the next couple of days instead of just talking about nothing for twenty minutes in the same day, instead of banking on Rue saying something cute, they should try that. A very lazy YouTube channel when you think about it. All they do is talk about the same things, preach, and brag.

Reactions: 13
Oof I see Tim has started making digs about people in the comments 'telling him off' about letting Ella do everything. The vibes in this video were off. Tim was making way less effort to come across as the cheeky chappy dad of the year like he usually does. Seems like the mask is beginning to slip and all the recent criticism is starting to touch a nerve 🤨
Well you know how the saying goes... a hit dog will holler. If he does more show it. Prove people wrong. If there's nothing to show accept the critism. It's as simple as that. They say we only see a small part of their day, but they have full creative control of what we see. They've been on YouTube for over 4 years now and posted 3 times a week for most of it. I think it's fair to say we've seen enough footage to know Tim isn't doing much.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am oh-so-done with vloggers saying " you only see 10 minutes of my day and judging " yes sweetheart the 10 mintues you edit the tit out of, and choose to show..supposedly the best part, the highlights of your day when everything is 'perfect' except when its not. They still want the stupid blindly following audience who defends them even if they were robbers. Those days are gone mate, more people see through you nowadays. (Intended for Tims Ellas and other fakelities)

• Heart
Reactions: 19

The oldest two children are the actual caregivers in this family. When the kids reach adulthood, Heze and Hosanna are the ones they'll think of as their real parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.