The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's an american vlogging family who are obsessed with Nike, they called their baby Ledger Nike. I wonder if that could be one of the new baby's multiple middle names lol

I honestly can't with the comments from their obsessed fans! "I love you so dearly my Grimwade fam"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They sent the girls to an adult dance class as the kids one are too babyish 🙄

They should be mixing with people their own age outside of their family

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Out of all the families I watch on YouTube this one is by far the worse.

Reactions: 14
They sent the girls to an adult dance class as the kids one are too babyish 🙄

They should be mixing with people their own age outside of their family
It makes no sense! Just send them to a proper dance class with children 🤦🏾‍♀️ They really don’t value the kids experiences it’s all about work.
They should just send them to stage school.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It makes no sense! Just send them to a proper dance class with children 🤦🏾‍♀️ They really don’t value the kids experiences it’s all about work.
They should just send them to stage school.
I’m surprised that’s allowed to be honest. That an adult dance class lets kids join in? Is that really a thing.

I know places in my area that will allow kids to sit there but that’s if the parents attending can’t get childcare.

I wonder why they haven’t tried the stage school route

Reactions: 12
Lol the nerve of those people. So, I guess all the grimwade members who said we were wrong and negative for saying they got rid of the dog need to eat tit. They also need to really think about what else we are right about when it comes to our observation of this family. We are clearly the ones paying attention.

I’m surprised that’s allowed to be honest. That an adult dance class lets kids join in? Is that really a thing.

I know places in my area that will allow kids to sit there but that’s if the parents attending can’t get childcare.

I wonder why they haven’t tried the stage school route
Not to be mean, but I've watched those girls dance in their videos. They need to be in classes meant for their ages. They honestly don't do a very good job and are very sloppy. But that's just because they haven't had training. I don't even think kids can join adult dance classes. It's probably an exercise dance class at that gym they joined. Lol.

Out of all the families I watch on YouTube this one is by far the worse.
Couldn't agree more 👍. I watch them from time to time but it's hard to sit through some of their videos. This forum is really entertaining to catch up on what shenanigans goes on chez Grimwade. Tim just wrecks my head with his pointless rants and in turn does nothing that would be of any help to any of the family. Less pontificating and more participating Tim!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would they have a 25 min long video talking about mostly nothing. I’ll watch it some other time. I just saw a comment from from one of the tattle fam 😆😆😆

Reactions: 8
Urghhh Tim makes me feel sick. Am I the only who found it off when he was sitting down and hosanna tried to join him and he looked pissed off by it & restarted his sentence then got up when she sat down

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't trust this family with a pet rock. How are people in the comments already suggesting they could try again with a dog or cat later? They don't need anymore animals. So Astro's living on a farm now huh? Who'd they give him to JB Gill? Poor kids miss the dog. It was cruel to get yet another dog and rip him away from the kids no matter how you slice it. I hope he is as happy as they are saying. I also hope they do move to a bigger house because those children deserve more space. They can finally start reaping the benefits of their work. However, the thought of the kids living in some far flung rural area is a bit unsettling given how isolated they already seem living in London. If they aren't near a support system even more of the burden is going to fall on Hosanna to look after her siblings especially as she gets older.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Urghhh Tim makes me feel sick. Am I the only who found it off when he was sitting down and hosanna tried to join him and he looked pissed off by it & restarted his sentence then got up when she sat down
To be fair she is kinda annoying. She shoves her face in the camera at every given opportunity

Reactions: 8
To be fair she is kinda annoying. She shoves her face in the camera at every given opportunity
That's literally the only time she gets attention from her parents, why wouldn't she? They can't encourage certain behaviours and then be pissed off at her for doing it.

Reactions: 16
Starts off with all the kids modelling Nike outfits. The boys are kicking the ball in the dining room. All 4 girls stayed on the stairs to keep out of the boys way. Ella strolls down the stairs 5 mins in & just rambles the usual about being pregnant again. With no new update. Then shevtakes the opportunity to mention the girls outfits. They apparantly got the so they could join an adults dance class as Ella thinks their own age group is too baby-ish and she wants them to be challenged like Heze with football. Then she pointed out their outfits again. They randomly film Halle rummaging a box of abeka school books.

As for Astro.....they said they didn't speak about it because its a tender subject and Astro now lives on a farm with friendly horses and loves running around... he said they got the dogs at the wrong time twice. Ella wanted one because her cousin has one. She said a dog is more work than a baby as they poo, need feeding & are energetic. She said because of covid she couldnt walk him or send him out with anybody incase he spread covid.... but she forgets she sent Heze & Halle to another home. Then she said she was advised to give him up instead of sending him away for a month.

So basically they dumped him like the others and Tim is appologising to dog lovers. And Ella is praising dog lovers. It's obvious the couldnt continue to make videos but not adress it.

They have put the house on the market. i zoned out after that because it was all babble and rambling

So hang on she couldn't walk the dog cos of covid & she couldn't send him out with anybody, but will gladly rock up to a maternity appointment at a HOSPITAL with her dopey husband & 6 kids...wotever Ella, carry on believing your lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope they run it past heze first lol he didn't want to move cos of football club last time they spike about it.they will need bis approval.feel sorry for rue (and the girls)but he has a lot to live up to n constantly compared to heze with football,n dont no but he seems to have been made to grow up too fast n not be a 3 year old,Houston gets away wirh much more then rue ever did,they seem to be keeping her baby ish (i no she is a baby)but they seemed to make the others grow up n not act like she does

They're doing Science mostly by... reading? Give me strength. I'm quite neutral towards home-schooling compared to a lot of other teachers, but they're properly half-arsing this. No trips to museums or information centres, no hands-on learning, not even a bloody BBC bitesize video. Just chucks a book at them and calls it a day. Teachers adapt their activities relative to their 30+ kids' individual needs more than these are to their 6.

Ella and Tim jump straight to potential negatives from the kids being around their peers, but I always tell my class they'll learn more from each other than they will from me and that is a positive thing. Collaborating, debating, compromising - such important skills that they're completely missing out on. Also, for the most part they won't learn personal attributes (or to name Tim's favourite, maturity) from adult lectures, they'll learn it from being around their peers - why is X nice to be around? Why do I not like being around Y? Whose behaviour always gains praise and how can I emulate that? These are things that can still be taught through home-schooling if you allow your children to do anything other than stay cooped up in their house looking after their younger siblings.

It made me a bit sad to hear Heze discuss how he's meant to be holding his pen - he wants to learn how to do things. His parents aren't interested. Also, as far as I know the American curriculum is totally different to the English one. She can't suddenly switch things up on them a couple of years before they do their GCSEs, their knowledge base will be completely skewed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm pretty sure it's a thing that when people say a dog has gone to live on a farm that means it either died or was abandoned somewhere. I feel like I've heard that somewhere before, can't remember where but... I for sure have heard that before.

Reactions: 18
So hang on she couldn't walk the dog cos of covid & she couldn't send him out with anybody, but will gladly rock up to a maternity appointment at a HOSPITAL with her dopey husband & 6 kids...wotever Ella, carry on believing your lies.
👍 100% to all of the above.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm pretty sure it's a thing that when people say a dog has gone to live on a farm that means it either died or was abandoned somewhere. I feel like I've heard that somewhere before, can't remember where but... I for sure have heard that before.
You are right. It's something some parents will tell their kids when they don't want to say what has really happened to the dog. I've seen it used on tv shows too.

Are you thinking of Friends? That’s what they tell Joey about the chick and the duck

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.