Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I recall that video of the mom of Ella cleaning the bathroom floor. How humiliating for her to be filmed as such... Like as he was clearly doing it for her daughter and then this Droopy Dog Rapstar Wannabe comes in filming her like that? It is so awful. He is the laziest piece of grime! Should be Tim Grimy-wade! Cuz he sure is grimy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Notsurereally

Notice how Tim mentions the big fancy house and says how they aren't sure it is quite for them... My thought is they still can't afford over a million dollar home and are going to present whatever house they get as being more in long with their "style" if it is not super fancy and expensive. Like they want people to think if they get a "cheaper" home, it is because they just chose to be "modest". Lol

And yeah, I don't see how they can even have the gall to sell the current house and not give some profits to his parents who bought it for them. Ella says this is from hard work?? A gifted home plus Heze's Nike money does not equal hard work. It is so sickening. And her nasty, creepy attitude comes out more and more all the time. Tim is a lazy, pompous douche but she is awful.
Honestly, you've hit the nail on the head. They cannot afford a home that would give Hosanna and Heze their own room each, their own bedroom, a room for Halle and Harper, another room for the babies. That would be at least a six bedroom and they'd quickly out grow that with seven children.
They're trying to manage expectations by saying they don't want anything too big, they're modest people, but yet they want to be kitted out in designer. This is the first time in their lives they've been able to afford designer and it's off the kid's hard work. They're not fooling many people.
As for jealousy - please believe us Ella, no one is jealous of your situation. No one. We just dislike adults that sell their kids childhood for gain.

Reactions: 20

zzeroes

His parents have forced him into a box where football is essentially his sole personality trait. They don't seem interested in highlighting and further developing his virtues, like he's a confident and eloquent speaker, or that he can respond quickly and calmly in a crisis (thinking about the time Reu was choking), or that he's very caring and patient with his siblings - of course, these are all traits that he's been forced to develop because of his bizarre upbringing, but they're positive qualities nonetheless and would help him succeed in a variety of fields as an adult. They only really seem to mention these things when they're trying to cover their backs and kid themselves that assigning your children with very adult roles is a good thing.

They would never dream of having a conversation with him about all of these positive qualities and other routes that would be perfect for him if football doesn't work out. No wonder he's got bloody separation anxiety away from a ball, he's being taught that it's all he has to offer.

Reactions: 19

Notsurereally

And did you notice Hosanna's curls were all frizzy and dry? Like Ella does nothing to keep the kids hair healthy. For a black woman, she really knows nothing about caring for hair of people of color.
I think Ella thinks she doesn't need to take care of it as it's not the afro hair that she hates. She thinks that automatically the curls or the straightness make it nice. But their hair needs so much moisture. Harper's needs less moisture, which is why Ella initially said Harper had the best hair texture because as she put it, it's closest to Tim's hair. Ugh, a grown woman talking like that, how sad.

• Sad

Chez300

VIP Member

Cant believe what he starts saying about Ellas mum at 5.16, then again at 9.00. The disrespect 🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬
Aah when the girls actually had a wholsokeactivity outside the house 🙌🏾🙌🏾

When homeschooling actually happened 🙌🏾🤸🏾🤸🏾‍♂️

When the intro didn’t involve Tim “rapping” 🎉🥳👏🏾

Why don’t they use car seat for the kids especially in the front seat 🤦🏾‍♀️🙄😡

at the end where he’s says they are both going to rest but Ella says she’s going to tackle the clothes and Tim is like ok I’ll watch you?! DAFUQ! She is 9 months pregnant he didn’t even help his mother in law clean his house! The man doesn’t even work! 🤬😡😤

• Angry

Coffeeandcroissant

I am oh-so-done with vloggers saying " you only see 10 minutes of my day and judging " yes sweetheart the 10 mintues you edit the shit out of, and choose to show..supposedly the best part, the highlights of your day when everything is 'perfect' except when its not. They still want the stupid blindly following audience who defends them even if they were robbers. Those days are gone mate, more people see through you nowadays. (Intended for Tims Ellas and other fakelities)

• Heart

Esmae-Chenai

They don't want them to mix with friends or outsiders, won't allow boyfriends or girlfriends into the room, but yet they keep ramming marriage and being the perfect housewife down their throat.

Where are they going to meet partners, they can't even take a shit on their own. The whole family has to be involved. I can't see many people wanting to enter a relationship with them in todays day & age. Even Christians have moved away from that strict, controlled, religious belief system. What planet are they on, they live in England not some stern American Christian community.

When Heze had a playdate with his friend, all the kids, Tim & Ella were sstood n the boys bedroom watching. Thats not normal. Go have a coffee with the adults and leave the kids alone.

I understand wanting togetherness. But tgeir together 24/7. Eat, sleep, homeschool, play, dance, outings, are all dine together. It's too much. You have to draw the line somewhere for their mental health sake. Having a million siblings telling tales about you and reporting back to the parents all the time is frustrating. Teens go through puberty and changes they can be embarrassing and boys have a whole seperate issue they can't control. They should have the basic right of privacy and not forced to share beds and space with toddlers. Tim & Ella saying they want the others to watch what each other is doing & report back is twisted. No independence or trust is being learned

Heze and the others are afraid to voice their real opinions as they are scared to disagree with Tim & Ella. Thats not a close, accepting, loving family or good parenting.

Also what the hell are they on about. They Don want to paint their new home. They want it done for them because their busy..... lazy bastrds. First of all they dont work soo they have all the time in the world to decorate because they do nothing else. Secondly, why would you purchase a new home & not put your own design and taste to it. Lazy beyond words

Fashion33

Also Ella made a point about schools teaching sex education before she would be happy to educate her children about it…
1. You can opt out in you children learning about sex education in the uk

2. You and Tim regularly talk about it infront of the kids?
I really think they’re doing the kids a disservice not sending them to school. I get that not all schools get it right but I know for a fact that children don’t just learn from text books and that they are taught in a variety of different ways. I don’t really get how an American textbook that has bible quotes is better than having a trained professional teach your children relevant work to their age and country of education.

• Heart

RosieBella-01

Has anyone seen this stories post it looks like Tim has used a filter or heavily photoshopped himself. I laughed my socks off.
Tim wearing Ellas foundation..... Tim if you are reading this.... When Fenti Beauty said they cater to every skin tone, they didn't mean you can pick any colour you like.
Ella you dislike LGBTQ community but your husband sat beside you like he's about to go on RuPauls drag show

• Haha

Gomo

Chatty Member
Ella is a monster laughing while they troll us. The title of the video is we went swimming, yet they showed no footage. Then at the end Tim in a very sarcastic voice when will we release another video oh yea Sunday? They have such an Air about them its weird.
Lol another mukbang?? They're lucky they have Rue because without him they wouldn't get any views. And Tim had the nerve to complain about elbows on tables but he wears a hat the whole meal. Pretty sure it's just as bad elbows when it comes to etiquette

• Haha
  • Heart

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
I know when Heze does his 'fancy footwork' makes me cringe watching, trying to deceive viewers.

rhondakaren

I 10000% agree , I think what tim and Elle choose to make such a big deal in terms of discipline is the most dumbest thing ever I’m sorry raising your hand to speak , talking with your mouth full , can’t put elbows on table ,etc etc but let rue put his middle finger up and thought that was funny .. how did he even know that was a bad finger ? I thought they was excellent parents with excellent kids ? And also letting Halle talk about hosanna like that and not say anything I’m sorry as parents they are whack they got their whole priorities WRONG ! That’s why I don’t believe in their parenting skills at all they robot for kids and that’s why it comes to , they don’t even want well behaved kids they just don’t want kids behaving like kids i think then they will realise that kids is acc hard full time job that not every women or man is superman at !!!
They're obsessed with maturity. Despite the number of kids they have, they don't seem to understand that child development involves many different stages - you can't just force them into maturity as soon as they start talking and pat yourselves on the back for it. The kids provide 'mature' soundbites all the time, but if you scratched the surface they'd probably have no real idea of what any of it meant (talking the high-horse life lesson stuff, rather than mortgages specifically) because they're never in the real world, spending time with other people.
can’t forget the video in which Rue didn’t want to sit in the buggy, the father gave him some speech about being “mature” the child was all of 2 years old and had no idea what he was talking about, I don’t get the rush to have them be mature. He’s really suppressing their childhood. Kids should be carefree and not worry about acting like adults. He also has a thing about them not crying, what comes to mind is the time Hosanna hurt her toe I believe the toenail was torn off or something and she said she didn’t cry even though it hurt really bad. The parents celebrated the fact that she hadn’t cried, like wtf is wrong with crying when you get hurt. Bunch of idiots raising children.

• Sad

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Urghhh Tim makes me feel sick. Am I the only who found it off when he was sitting down and hosanna tried to join him and he looked pissed off by it & restarted his sentence then got up when she sat down

• Sad

Fashion33

They could have made it way more cinematic and maybe got some shots of them getting a coffe or chatting with the kids at dinner. Maybe they could have had that conversation with Hezzie about having his own room and him explaining why he feels like that’s important instead of making him come up with a staged answer.
Many people have said in this thread there content it boring. It was joke Ella saying about hard work paying off. I’m not sure what hard work you’ve done except send your children out to work whilst you and Tim spend the money on designer drip.

They are so vile. I am sure they will just blow this contract money on frivolous stuff. They really make me sick.

And interesting they didn't try to bring the whole gang to this event. I thought they did EVERYTHING together? Yeah, I guess not. Hosanna must be locked up at home taking care of the smaller children while they go and celebrate.

• Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
Good point. The younger ones should sit closer to the parents at meal times. They've been very lucky with these kids. Just looking back at this video and seeing the delayed response @1:17 to Rue choking. It took Heze running over to help before they paid attention. Tim was so wrapped up in filming he didn't even notice at first.

Honestly I can’t with Tim! Any other person would have dropped the camera but he says “are you alright mate” 🤦🏾‍♀️ This man is a piece of 💩

Reactions: 18
I think I have finally grasped what this family is all about. The parents never achieved their dreams of wannabe Christian rapper stardom and now they want to live vicariously through the kids. They want Heze and Rue to be professional fotballers in order to get the money rolling. I think they dont have to much expectations of Hosanna but I think they want her to become a professional dancer or maybe renowned tik toker like Addison Rae. If not, then a housewife. Halle is obviously modelling and Harper is most probably acting. Houston is too early to predict. The obsession of kids for Tim and Ella has to be mixed race baby fetish. Another ”exotic” face to add to the bunch. I dont think they will stop having babies until they have twins.

• Heart
And notice how in her little monologue she says how when you become “successful” you are bound to have haters. Really? She and Tim have done nothing to become successful. Those kids pay the bills. And clearly she doesn’t want to hear the criticism but they sure do take it to heart since everything we talk about here ends up a subject of one of their videos. Lol.

i just find it absurd they think they earned this house. Heze earned it. And they won’t even give him his own room. They don’t want to give that kid any credit. It is all about them.

And if they only get a 4 bedroom house, there was barely a point in moving. So dumb!

account70032

VIP Member
I too really feel for Heze and Hosanna in particular.

For Heze, he seems to be enjoying his life as an uneducated football prodigy, but it’s really not clear whether he’s going to make a career out of it. How many kids from these junior academies actually go pro? It’s possibly not being explained to him that the reason for the Nike deal is because of the YouTube channel and it’s just pure brand promotion. He might genuinely be being told that this huge sports brand are following his football career, and think it is marking him out as a star to watch for the future, when it may have nothing to do with his skills on the pitch.

For Hosanna, I think it’s easy to forget that this girl is only 9 years old. She is styled by her mother to wear jewellery and styles of clothes that make her look like a mini adult. She is constantly having to follow instructions and look after siblings as she wants praise from her mother who often just seems to snap at this child who is doing her best to please. The video where Rue’s hair is being styled (an example of Grimwade vanity at its finest, a 20min video climaxing with putting an elastic band around the hair of a toddler), Ella shouts from the bathroom for the girls to find a ‘tangle teaser’, Hosanna immediately looks, can’t find it and comes to say this to Ella, clearly hoping for some direction…Ella is quite snippy with her, in a harsh tone tells her she has not looked hard enough, and then as Hosanna leaves to look in the places Ella suggests, Ella then has a moan to the camera about how Hosanna didn’t look properly. There’s no thank you for immediately dropping whatever she was doing to attend to the task of looking. In the recent video where the shopping is being unpacked, Hosanna looks bored but still comes in for her instructions, is given stuff to take upstairs and in a firm tone is told that when she’s done that she is to come back down for the rest of it. Yet, there are plenty of other children who could help, including Heze who volunteers himself, but when he is given items to take upstairs, he is then given the instruction to give it to the ‘girls’ and make sure they open the packets and fill the items into a drawer (nappies). So there is an older brother who seems willing and able to take on basic tasks, yet he has to go instruct his younger sister, who by the way she is spoken to by Ella, will likely be held accountable is something is not done to her satisfaction whether the instruction from her brother is passed on correctly or not. I do think that Tim praises Hosanna more and speaks appreciatively when she is helpful, but that doesn’t cancel out the fact that he is bone idle meaning she ends up having to help with a lot of the childcare and chores, neither of them seem to want to allow her to act her age, they want her acting as grown up as soon as possible because it conveniences them to dump on her anything they are too lazy to do themselves.

i think Heze could continue to be football obsessed into his teenage years, and continue as he is, until such a point where if he doesn’t succeed, then he will feel very lost as football is his entire identity and the confident boy could end up mentally crushed by not having a rounded set of other interests to pursue.

Hosanna will be the interesting one to watch,
she has her own mind and they like to treat her like an adult by putting responsibility on her, but what Ella in particular likes to do is to talk down to her and have her follow instructions. When Hosanna gets into her teenage years I think she will start to question why she is running around after her parents, and why she is being made responsible for her siblings. She will start to answer back and demand privileges and freedoms in exchange, they may then be faced with the choice of either pulling back on putting those expectations on her, making everything a battle, or giving her freedoms such as ways to make friends outside of her own family. She is 9 now, so developmentally she will still be happy with the company of younger sisters playing dance routines etc, but once she is into her teens the need for friends her own age could become a major issue for her.

At the Nike office, I think the reason Rue was there (with his own football) was in hope that he would also get noticed as opportunistic Tim will be hoping to make both sons walking advertising space if he can. Poor Heze was being manipulated to believe that his brother was there because Heze’s behaviour and ‘achievement’ was setting a great example and that Rue was learning from him. The reason the girls, who they miraculously found childcare for a business meeting, but couldn’t find any childcare for a medical appointment, weren’t there was also calculated. Having 4 additional kids in the room would have made it too busy and distracting for the PR people at Nike to get a proper look and some interaction with Rue.

A miracle seems to be happening over at YouTube today, Tim and Ella have been deleting comments, but as they don’t read any of them, it’s quite spectacular that they are managing to only delete those that are negative, their fingers skipping over the positive ones which are being spared. Maybe we’ll get a sermon from Tim soon on how God is guiding him to perform this miracle.
As much I can’t stand Ella and Tim , I do agree when you said Tim praises Hosanna and the other kids more than Ella does. There was a video I think Halle had just got a modelling job and Hosanna didn’t but Ella was there going on and on about Halle’s appearance and that Halle has the perfect look people want to see for these jobs and it was very uncomfortable to watch cause you could see the sadness and jealousy on Hosannas face. Tim did make a point of praising Hosanna and talking about what she’s good at and making her feel special which I liked because when you choose to have more than one child you have to treat them equally and make them all feel special. Of course there’s time when one child gets more attention over something and the other siblings have to wait their turn and learn to be happy for eachother but Ella can be so horrible sometimes and I think it’s cause of her own insecurities. They really put the boys first over the girls it’s not fair it should be equal. They’re also risking damaging the relationship between all the kids by making them so competitive and attention seekers. The poor kids don’t even realise they’re being used as money makers and a way for their parents to get attention online.

Ms Shenanigans

The latest video. Well. Tim please stop telling your children not to talk whilst they are eating. Through. the whole video that's all you did and it's disgusting!! Also take that damn hat off at the dinner table! You have no respect for your family and it shows.

I feel for these children. They should have been going swimming years ago. Heze says it's because I don't go to school. No love it's because you parents are lazy and self centered!!

All of the older children should know how to swim. It's no longer a novelty to go swimming. it's part of life. Tim could have taken the older children and taught them himself. It would take a bit of planning thats all. Although maybe not that much when I think about it. Their extended family have the children often when it suits them to go out for meals etc so why not ask them for support to enable them to go swimming. They could have watched the little ones even allowing both parents to take Heze, Hosanna and Halle together!! Where there's a will there's a way. The younger ones could have joined in later! So many options It's embarrassing. the children were so excited to go swimming even though they haven't been before! And I can't belive they spent the whole vlog taking about it like it so out of this world!! ITS SWIMMING WHICH IS WHAT MOST FAMILIES DO!

Also why do the younger 2 Rue and Haroer sit so far away from their parents at the dinner table? Surely the littlest, excluding Houston coz she sits with parents,, should be sat nearer the parents just in case.Have they planned it this way so that, Rue who everybody seems to love is nearer the camera for views?? Would they really do that? So many Questions!!

• Heart