The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall that video of the mom of Ella cleaning the bathroom floor. How humiliating for her to be filmed as such... Like as he was clearly doing it for her daughter and then this Droopy Dog Rapstar Wannabe comes in filming her like that? It is so awful. He is the laziest piece of grime! Should be Tim Grimy-wade! Cuz he sure is grimy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else who has ever watched MazeLee, go check out @as.maze on Instagram. These are the America interracial YouTubers that Tim and Ella have collabbed with and who they seem to want to aspire to be. Crazy Alena went on a rant in her recent past and her stories about the vaccine being the mark of the beast and how she'll never vaccinate her kids. She's getting destroyed in the comments. But yeah, I am sure Timmy boy and Ella have the sane whacked out sentiments.

Honestly, these types of people who pretend to be so religious truly drive me mad. I wish YouTube and Instagram wouldn't give them a platform

Reactions: 9

Cant believe what he starts saying about Ellas mum at 5.16, then again at 9.00. The disrespect 🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬
Aah when the girls actually had a wholsokeactivity outside the house 🙌🏾🙌🏾

When homeschooling actually happened 🙌🏾🤸🏾🤸🏾‍♂️

When the intro didn’t involve Tim “rapping” 🎉🥳👏🏾

Why don’t they use car seat for the kids especially in the front seat 🤦🏾‍♀️🙄😡

at the end where he’s says they are both going to rest but Ella says she’s going to tackle the clothes and Tim is like ok I’ll watch you?! DAFUQ! She is 9 months pregnant he didn’t even help his mother in law clean his house! The man doesn’t even work! 🤬😡😤

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Anyone else who has ever watched MazeLee, go check out @as.maze on Instagram. These are the America interracial YouTubers that Tim and Ella have collabbed with and who they seem to want to aspire to be. Crazy Alena went on a rant in her recent past and her stories about the vaccine being the mark of the beast and how she'll never vaccinate her kids. She's getting destroyed in the comments. But yeah, I am sure Timmy boy and Ella have the sane whacked out sentiments.

Honestly, these types of people who pretend to be so religious truly drive me mad. I wish YouTube and Instagram wouldn't give them a platform
Fair enough if people don't want to be vaccinated. Totally their choice but I'm done with people influencing & telling others not to do it. These youtubers are not medical professionals.

As for Mazelee's I could never take to them. I really don't know if its the aesthetic of their home decor, their lives being too different & unrelatabe for me or the controlling, butch mother. But something puts me off watching them. I think 2 or 3 times I tried to watch and had to turn off. I find them very strange as a family

I came across The Choi Family on youtube. They appear more natural and less rehearsed. But I havent seen much of them yet to make a proper judgement but their more likable than Mazeless and Grimwades so far

To be fair I think the McClure family are one of the best ones to watch. I know they don't correct the twins when they scream or when Jersey hits. But at least the kid are being natural kids not rehearsed zombies. At least the kids actually laugh, play, have opinions & are encouraged to take part in activities & make friends

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Fair enough if people don't want to be vaccinated. Totally their choice but I'm done with people influencing & telling others not to do it. These youtubers are not medical professionals.

As for Mazelee's I could never take to them. I really don't know if its the aesthetic of their home decor, their lives being too different & unrelatabe for me or the controlling, butch mother. But something puts me off watching them. I think 2 or 3 times I tried to watch and had to turn off. I find them very strange as a family

I came across The Choi Family on youtube. They appear more natural and less rehearsed. But I havent seen much of them yet to make a proper judgement but their more likable than Mazeless and Grimwades so far

To be fair I think the McClure family are one of the best ones to watch. I know they don't correct the twins when they scream or when Jersey hits. But at least the kid are being natural kids not rehearsed zombies. At least the kids actually laugh, play, have opinions & are encouraged to take part in activities & make friends
Lol the controlling butch mother. That made me laugh. She is VERY controlling and loud and rude. I hate that she got with this dude and has forced her other children - who have different fathers - to call him Papa and pretend to be Korean. She moved them entirely across the country, too, away from loved ones. She seems bipolar to me, and nuts in general. I also am Not going to hate on someone for not getting vaccinated but she is spreading lies.

I think the Grimwades are worse than anyone, though. At least Alena worked hard to get a mathematics doctorate and the husband does real videography. Tim is so lazy and gross

Anyone else see this on Reu's Instagram? So apparently Nike has signed Heze as a Nike athlete. 🙄 Like he's signing a contract in this pic.

More money for this horrible mom and dad to misuse.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Lol the controlling butch mother. That made me laugh. She is VERY controlling and loud and rude. I hate that she got with this dude and has forced her other children - who have different fathers - to call him Papa and pretend to be Korean. She moved them entirely across the country, too, away from loved ones. She seems bipolar to me, and nuts in general. I also am Not going to hate on someone for not getting vaccinated but she is spreading lies.

I think the Grimwades are worse than anyone, though. At least Alena worked hard to get a mathematics doctorate and the husband does real videography. Tim is so lazy and gross

Anyone else see this on Reu's Instagram? So apparently Nike has signed Heze as a Nike athlete. 🙄 Like he's signing a contract in this pic.

Was just about ro post this from their fb

Was on their fb page too
Screenshot_20210911-194408_Facebook.jpg
about him signing with nike,there was a reason he was always in nike clothing ro try n get noticed n it worked

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They are so vile. I am sure they will just blow this contract money on frivolous stuff. They really make me sick.

And interesting they didn't try to bring the whole gang to this event. I thought they did EVERYTHING together? Yeah, I guess not. Hosanna must be locked up at home taking care of the smaller children while they go and celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And folks you see the real reason they took that 'break' and why they don't need to do Thursday uploads anymore. Lol. I said one of the kids got a gig and that was the reason why. This might also be the reason it was only Hezzie who didn't 'get covid' (even though they said hallie didn't get it either at first)

Reactions: 11
Congrats to Heze. I sincerely hope they are putting away some of the children's earnings for their futures. I could see the kids resenting them when they get older if they have splurged all of their money. A shame his sisters couldn't be in the pictures as well. I'm sure they would have liked to be there too.

Reactions: 15
This might just be me opinion..but is anyone else bothered by their names, especially Hosanna's. Dont get me wrong, it's a beautiful sounding name but they don't use any nicknames for her and its full on religious. If she grows up and decides she isn't a christian (or starts going to school anytime soon) then she might won't like it.
I don't get it why the other kids have more non- religious sounding names, Harper and Halle are quite trendy ones, even Rue and Houston. I know they have like 27 middle names which might be religious but they aren't called by that. Even Heze (who is Hezeriah?)is ok nicknamed like that, isn't screaming christianity like Hosanna.
No offence to religious Christians, just my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Guess the girls were looking after Astro and getting lunch prepared for when they get back. X

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This might just be me opinion..but is anyone else bothered by their names, especially Hosanna's. Dont get me wrong, it's a beautiful sounding name but they don't use any nicknames for her and its full on religious. If she grows up and decides she isn't a christian (or starts going to school anytime soon) then she might won't like it.
I don't get it why the other kids have more non- religious sounding names, Harper and Halle are quite trendy ones, even Rue and Houston. I know they have like 27 middle names which might be religious but they aren't called by that. Even Heze (who is Hezeriah?)is ok nicknamed like that, isn't screaming christianity like Hosanna.
No offence to religious Christians, just my opinion.
Halle is short for Hallelujah. But like u say Hosanna is the odd one out in more ways than one. They, especially Ella point out regularly her hair isnt as nice as the others. X

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.