The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They want attention-seeking kids though, don't they? They can hardly expect to engage with the camera, but not too much. How do you quantify that, especially for a child? And to be fair to Hosanna, she is treated like an adult whenever they want someone to look after the toddlers
I have a lot of empathy for Hosanna - I think she's quite an unhappy little girl deep down. She's getting the rawest deal out of anyone in this mess.
agree! I feel sorry for Hosanna she just said wants their love and attention like the others get. Hosanna is picking up the slack for her lazy parents cos that’s all they see in her 😢

Reactions: 15
wow the girls can’t even be with other children their age and learn dance, never allowed to be with other kids what is this all really about

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I hope the word gets put to any dog breeders not to let this family have any dog of them ever again and are on some sort of watch list (like shops do with known thieves) so this carnt happen again to an innocent animal.i have a labrador n a 5 kids n would never dream of getting rid of him he is family and rhe kids gor attached to him as soon ad we got him.ots awful thinking about whst could have happened to him,is he resllg on a farm somewhere or pts (unfortunately I think the 2nd one) but hope if isnf true.carnt believe anything rhey say and sometimes soon they will trip themselves up that everyone even the super fans will aee what they are like

Reactions: 12
wow the girls can’t even be with other children their age and learn dance, never allowed to be with other kids what is this all really about
I thought the same also. Couldn't they just let the kids enjoy something with their peers? But no, Ella wants to 'challenge' them by putting them in an adult class. Isn't the youngest of those 3 girls only 5? I just can't fathom these parents 🤯

Reactions: 10
There is such thing as engaging with camera and also allowing others their turn. When people are talking you don't need Hosanna wrapping herself around them at every given opportunity. She does it more than the others.

I agree their dancing capability shouldn't be an issue because they are kids and have never had any training as the efforts are put into the boys not the girls. But what they dance to is not exactly christian music. Have you heard some of the songs they dance to. The lyrics are horrible for kids to listen to nevermind dance to. Then Tim & Ella preach to the world they homschool to protecting the kids from outside influence. Somehow I can't see school playing those songs for kids.

I really think Tim & Ella liars that believe their own hype. I hope Astro is ok. But it's a bit strange when they said they were sent videos of the other dogs Havana & Hope, happy in their new homes, they never inserted any footage or proof. I don't believe they are sad or upset that Astro is gone, or else they would have kept him. But I do think they have to pretend to be sad as such a commotion has been made about it on youtube comments

Good point. What is the aim behind it all? They say they want to protect them But then they post their home, names, birthdays, sports clubs, personal details such as birthdays, names, their whereabouts & local shops, say where they are going next week etc. But yet they say school isn't a safe place and the whole family must attend everything together, they can't even do kids activities with peers their own age, they can't have play dates with other kids without the whole family in attendance. Are Tim & Ella afraid of what may be said. Or do they think they are bettet than everybody else's kids as others are raising scum. It's a bit rude they keep putting down schools, teachers and pupils too. Who are they to judge everyone else. Not very christian to be so judgemental in my opinion

Last edited:
I hope the word gets put to any dog breeders not to let this family have any dog of them ever again and are on some sort of watch list (like shops do with known thieves) so this carnt happen again to an innocent animal.i have a labrador n a 5 kids n would never dream of getting rid of him he is family and rhe kids gor attached to him as soon ad we got him.ots awful thinking about whst could have happened to him,is he resllg on a farm somewhere or pts (unfortunately I think the 2nd one) but hope if isnf true.carnt believe anything rhey say and sometimes soon they will trip themselves up that everyone even the super fans will aee what they are like
At least they gave the dog away when they couldn’t take care of it instead of getting it euthanized like Nikki Phillippi, but I agree they shouldn’t get another dog, it would be stupid if they do because they are going to give the dog away anyway.

Reactions: 2
Ella kept saying the kids wanted a dog. Now shes saying she was the one who wanted the dog

Reactions: 9
I’m a big dog lover and I’d be lost without my dog. As much as I love my dog and wish everyone could experience the love of a dog I would still always be honest with people and tell them the work you need to put in to look after a dog. Nobody should get a dog unless they know they can give that dog 100% cause anything less than that isn’t good enough. A dog needs love , time , attention and patience. It’s good to financially be able to take care of a dog and have the space for one but there’s so much more you need to give to a dog but unfortunately there are people like Tim and Ella who didn’t even consider any of this.
They keep saying they knew having a puppy would be like having a baby it requires a lot of your attention and fair enough they realised they couldn’t give the dog the attention he deserved and they noticed he was bored so they found him a new home (that may or may not be true who knows) so I’m hoping it is the truth and that dog is somewhere being loved and cared for as he deserves. The thing is they never would of been in this position were they had to rehome the dog if they had thought long and hard about if they could really give this dog 100%. Not only did the kids get attached to the puppy but that puppy would of got attached to the family. Dogs have feelings they are just like humans and anyone who is a dog lover like myself will know that. That poor puppy was taken from were he was born surrounded by his siblings for weeks used to that environment and then brought to Ella and Tim’s home which is a big deal for a puppy to go through it’s scary for them that’s why they cry at night cause they’re not used to this new environment and it takes time for them to settle.
Astro then had to leave the Grimwades home and go to a new home which is another big change and a lot for a puppy to go through even though yes him leaving the grimwades is the best thing it’s still unfair he was put through this ordeal in the first place.
They have so many kids that are still so young and I think they should focus on the kids and not throw a puppy in there too cause even if Ella wasn’t pregnant I’m telling you they still would of struggled maybe not as much but I don’t think that puppy would of got that much attention. I do think it’s great for kids to be raised with a dog cause it teaches responsibility and dogs are so loving but at the same time it’s a big decision and that’s why I think they should avoid getting anymore pets it’s not fair on the animal.

Reactions: 8
Their not "dog" people. So they shouldn't get another dog. This nonsense story about the dog might poop in somebody's garden and spread covid.... Ella you genius, how about you keep the dog on a leash, stop it roaming into peopkes property and invest in poop bags or a pooper scooper and pick up your dogs poop like the law states you must do and put it in the many designated poop bins around the street.

Why say you didn't realise the dog would be such hard work. You had dogs before and got rid of them. Then saying it was too much work while you had covid. Are you forgetting you filmed your family multiple times when you had covid and kept saying everybody was fine just really bored with nothing to do. You have a large garden and could easily let the dog in the garden to poop. Also feeding the doh, you could have opened a tin of dogs food when doing your own food

Then saying you got rid of the dog because you pregnant. As somebody here found out, you already knew you were pregnant beforehand. The lies, sneakiness & smug attitude are too much

Reactions: 16
I can't even be bothered to watch the latest load of crap from this couple but I did watch a video (2 year old has a meltdown...) recently where everybody was dragged off shopping to get Reu some pants and a potty. They came back home with nothing of course because nothing was planned. Just the children being dragged fron Isle to Isle.

What I found most confusing was that Ella said that Rue wil be doing his potty training in the Garden?!! What kind of foolishness is This? IN THE GARDEN????!!!! I know they are lazy parents but to stick a child in the garden to do his potty training so she doesn't have to clean up after him is shocking and disgusting and completely Wrong!! She treats her children appallingly. No emotional content no hugs and kisses unless it's for instagram. I'm shocked and saddened.

And when Tim told Rue off I saw the other children's faces. They looked really sad especially Harper. This is the nonsense that goes on the their house for sure. These children may be kind of well behaved but that's probably because they are scared.

Reactions: 18
I can't even be bothered to watch the latest load of crap from this couple but I did watch a video (2 year old has a meltdown...) recently where everybody was dragged off shopping to get Reu some pants and a potty. They came back home with nothing of course because nothing was planned. Just the children being dragged fron Isle to Isle.

What I found most confusing was that Ella said that Rue wil be doing his potty training in the Garden?!! What kind of foolishness is This? IN THE GARDEN????!!!! I know they are lazy parents but to stick a child in the garden to do his potty training so she doesn't have to clean up after him is shocking and disgusting and completely Wrong!! She treats her children appallingly. No emotional content no hugs and kisses unless it's for instagram. I'm shocked and saddened.

And when Tim told Rue off I saw the other children's faces. They looked really sad especially Harper. This is the nonsense that goes on the their house for sure. These children may be kind of well behaved but that's probably because they are scared.
Was that the same shopping trip they told Reu he had to be mature but then let Heze kick his ball around the shop not saying anything

Reactions: 14
I find it AMAZING how everyone went crazy telling them stop treating the kids as slaves and put some interest in the girls hobbies. Next thing

I agree, I think the kids are scared to misbehave. I genuinely believe that Ella goes crazy at them. We saw how tempered she got in the hospital and when she said she was disappointed in the grimwade gang. You could see she was trying to keep her venem and anger under wraps.

Even though she makes the kids do everything & she serves Tim... I think she loves that role. Shes got very old fashioned, sexist, backward thinking. She enjoys it.

Ella controls that whole house. Not Tim. I really believe she bosses Tim behind the scenes. I think she likes the idea and fantasy of having a strong, hard working man that she plays wifey to. But I'm sorry everyone, read the body language, listen to the tone of voice, listen to whats being said & how its being said, watch what actually happens and who controls the situations. Tim is literally a puppet for her. She decides everything and Tim goes along with it. Many of times when Ella has gone too far or gotten angry, Tim has tried to defuse the sitution or explain & say something nice or positive to the viewers. You can even tell by the kids, they look scared, and Tim will back up Ella not the kids. And I agree, she doesn't have a maternal, loving, affectionate bone in her body towards the kids

I find it AMAZING how everyone went crazy telling them stop treating the kids as slaves and put some interest in the girls hobbies. Next thing the girls are going to dance.

Everyone went crazy over Astro, next thing they adress it.

Everyone said they never do any days out. Next thing they go swimming

People said the kids are treated like maids, next thing Ella is serving dinner.

Their so fake and attention seeking. Its horrible

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does anyone remember the video where they were walking through the park, it was a couple of years ago, and Tim and Ella played a mean prank on at the time a three year old Harper? They scared her with a dead worm or something? Anyway, Hosanna had to comfort her and tell them that scaring her wasn't funny. They just shrugged and kept laughing. It was years ago but I still think about that for some reason. It was just really eye brow raising to me even back then, how Tim and Ella acted. Like the way Hosanna was comforting harper was like she had to do it all the time.

Reactions: 15
I find it AMAZING how everyone went crazy telling them stop treating the kids as slaves and put some interest in the girls hobbies. Next thing

I agree, I think the kids are scared to misbehave. I genuinely believe that Ella goes crazy at them. We saw how tempered she got in the hospital and when she said she was disappointed in the grimwade gang. You could see she was trying to keep her venem and anger under wraps.

Even though she makes the kids do everything & she serves Tim... I think she loves that role. Shes got very old fashioned, sexist, backward thinking. She enjoys it.

Ella controls that whole house. Not Tim. I really believe she bosses Tim behind the scenes. I think she likes the idea and fantasy of having a strong, hard working man that she plays wifey to. But I'm sorry everyone, read the body language, listen to the tone of voice, listen to whats being said & how its being said, watch what actually happens and who controls the situations. Tim is literally a puppet for her. She decides everything and Tim goes along with it. Many of times when Ella has gone too far or gotten angry, Tim has tried to defuse the sitution or explain & say something nice or positive to the viewers. You can even tell by the kids, they look scared, and Tim will back up Ella not the kids. And I agree, she doesn't have a maternal, loving, affectionate bone in her body towards the kids

I find it AMAZING how everyone went crazy telling them stop treating the kids as slaves and put some interest in the girls hobbies. Next thing the girls are going to dance.

Everyone went crazy over Astro, next thing they adress it.

Everyone said they never do any days out. Next thing they go swimming

People said the kids are treated like maids, next thing Ella is serving dinner.

Their so fake and attention seeking. Its horrible
I completely agree with this. You can see how nasty Ella is… she smirks and makes snide comments and does not hide it well. I agree she is the ringmaster and just lets Tim thing he is. As much as he is a lazy sod, he does seem a bit nicer than her and is actually more maternal than Ella. She just seems nasty.

Does anyone remember the video where they were walking through the park, it was a couple of years ago, and Tim and Ella played a mean prank on at the time a three year old Harper? They scared her with a dead worm or something? Anyway, Hosanna had to comfort her and tell them that scaring her wasn't funny. They just shrugged and kept laughing. It was years ago but I still think about that for some reason. It was just really eye brow raising to me even back then, how Tim and Ella acted. Like the way Hosanna was comforting harper was like she had to do it all the time.
I don’t remember this one but I will never forget when they played the atrocious prank on Hosanna with pretending Houston was kidnapped. They found her pain and horror to be hilarious and they only apologized to save face. Ella acted smug about that, too. They are nasty, vile people.

Reactions: 13
Interesting. Then they paid Hosanna back by pranking her with Houston. If I remember correctly Harper was the only one who was telling everybody that it was wrong. She also wanted Hosanna to win the sister tag, and tried to stand up for her here at 15:38. Maybe they have a special bond like Tim says Heze and Halle have.

Reactions: 2
THANK GOD! I thought i was the only one that this family gets me raged! I had to unfollow a few months back. The way these poor children are used to make money is sick. I was sick of watching it. I personally think Ella and Tim are the worst kind of parents and quite evil to put it frankly.
I bet not one penny is put away in to each childrens account for the future. The parents no doubt spend the money on themselves and running the family home which they should be making the money for NOT THE CHILDREN. Get them poor children in school instead of making a buck EVERYDAY.

It’s going to be interesting following Heze’s career over the next few years. I’m not clear on how good a footballer he actually is, lol know he’s with a pro juniors club, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that as he gets into his teenage years that he will still be able to compete at that level. He’s been coached since the age of 3 or maybe even earlier to be playing with a football for 8 hours a day, that’s not what normal people do with their children, the football normally develops through a club or school and is extra curricular, not the sole focus of their education. I’m not sure if Heze has natural talent, or if its simply been drummed into him through excessive practice and coaching…and if it’s that then as he gets into his teen he may find that naturally talented boys, who are now at an age where they themselves are able to dedicate much more time to training, are overtaking him in rankings.

The Nike sponsorship is supposed to make us believe that he has special football skills, but I am not convinced that would be the main reason for their choosing him. Aside from the football there is the fact that he is on YouTube and Instagram with a family who already have a following, meaning that wearing Nike in the videos gives their brand regular exposure, which the other boys at his club, even if they are better players, would not be able to achieve. He’s also known to be comfortable in front of the camera and has parents who are also happy to be filmed or photographed, and have no jobs meaning they are available at the call of whenever Nike need them. Add to that they are a mixed race family, which with all the racism in football issues is probably an added bonus. None of these reasons indicate that he will be the next david beckham, but they do indicate that in the here and now, Heze and his family are in a good position to push the Nike brand via YouTube and instagram.

I do actually feel a little worried for Heze’s future. If he becomes a successful pro footballer then it’s all paid off, but if he doesn’t , then it could really break him, his family have put the expectation on him and haven’t shown him any other career options or told him it’s ok to switch to something else if it doesn’t work out. They aren’t preparing him with a rounded education for if that is later needed for him to choose a new path. They are also broadcasting, to what must feel like to a young lad like Heze, to be the entire world that he will be following a pro football career path. He possibly doesn’t feel much pressure as things are going well, but how will he cope in camera if for example he got dropped from his club? Could be a major breakdown waiting to happen in his late teens.
We have watched him play many of times against my Son at Chelsea FC. My partner is an ex pro footballer. I asked him his thought on Heze's football ability - he said he has all the skills but no natural talent or a football brain. You need to stick to the basics not all this fancy footwork. Very weak too. Just get pushed of the ball.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I know when Heze does his 'fancy footwork' makes me cringe watching, trying to deceive viewers.

Reactions: 19
I felt bad for Hosanna. I know she loves attention but she didn’t even say anything. She literally just sat down and he stood up

Potty train in the garden wtffff 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but couldn’t be asked to take the dog in the garden to poo, makes so much sense 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13

I don’t remember this one but I will never forget when they played the atrocious prank on Hosanna with pretending Houston was kidnapped. They found her pain and horror to be hilarious and they only apologized to save face. Ella acted smug about that, too. They are nasty, vile people.
Makes you wonder why they're so against the kids attending school - it's clearly due to not concerns about cruel jokes being made at their expense.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.