The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to RosieBella-01 for the thread title

Had to edit it slightly to fit

My first time creating a thread, felt clumsy 😄 as I couldn't tag anything wanted to put Grimwades/Grimwade family but couldn't

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you coffeeandcroissant for creating the new thread and Rosiebella for coming up with the thread title. Let’s now enjoy #yaaheaarrrdmeee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yes so many people joking this thread i luvvvv that! the title is the creme de la creme x

• Heart
Hi guys quite new to this thread😂 Anyways I have been a huge fan of the Grinwade family for sometime now and have been binge watching their videos but when I stumbled upon this thread I was very curious to see others opinions on this family. I have always been intrigued but at the same time sceptical regarding the behaviour of the kids. They all seem very respectful, intelligent and mature but as of late I have started to realise that there is something off with this family especially Tim and Ella who always talk about love making and pregnancy… like some sort of obsession.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am loving this thread title. I am seriously laughing my arse off! I couldn’t love this thread more than I do!

I wonder if they will ever address Astro being gone?? I just really hope they didn’t have that poor little guy euthanized…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi guys quite new to this thread😂 Anyways I have been a huge fan of the Grinwade family for sometime now and have been binge watching their videos but when I stumbled upon this thread I was very curious to see others opinions on this family. I have always been intrigued but at the same time sceptical regarding the behaviour of the kids. They all seem very respectful, intelligent and mature but as of late I have started to realise that there is something off with this family especially Tim and Ella who always talk about love making and pregnancy… like some sort of obsession.
Im glad you are very honest about loving them, please don’t stop being a huge fan of theirs because without their fans these ridiculous parents would not be able to survive and bring food to the table. Well, kids are meant to be kids they are not meant to be mature to entertain any of us. It rather feels like military school with a strict regimen and the poor little kids have no other choice than to abide to the rules. I think most people remain blinded to the inauthenticity of these people, but slowly some start to see clearer.

Reactions: 5
Despite them constantly talking bout it and obviously being very fertile isnt the old saying Those who shout loudest rarely have owt to shout about. So i think its another area of fakeness, i dont think its a relationship of passion and romance at all, i think its probably written on a calendar when Ella has to perform a deed. Am serious, every other aspect of their channel is fake, their appearance is fake and i truly believe this is too. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This man sounds ridiculous. Ellas parents wish they could give up on these people, sadly they need to pretend that all is good. Ella’s dad seems like an amazing man, appears to be very hardworking as well not relying on Ellas youtube channel to feed his family. Yet look at Tim, our traditional man staying home waiting for the kids to work and pur food on the table. Appalling!!!!!! You can also see how much of a narcissist he is, he can’t even let that man talk and listen, he is not willing to listen. He just wants to be heard cuz apparently he’s got better things to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks to RosieBella-01 for the thread title

Had to edit it slightly to fit

My first time creating a thread, felt clumsy 😄 as I couldn't tag anything wanted to put Grimwades/Grimwade family but couldn't
Thank you🤣🤣🤣 hey everyone

I suggest looking at the other thread from page 1 to get an idea what people think of them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow can’t believe it’s new thread time. The 1st thread was dead when I first arrived 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow can’t believe it’s new thread time. The 1st thread was dead when I first arrived 😆
It got busy on here because Tim & Ella walked themselves into it by insulting all their viewers, being very fake & everyone is beginning to see through them!!

Imagine taking a picture with your in laws and posing with the stupid gang signs….
My parents would run him out the door if I brought him home.... faster than he could say Wagwaaann brudda

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if you know about how Tim grew up? Why did he go to a foster/adoptive family (I can't be bothered to watch his story)
There was someone here in the beginning of the 1st thread who know them personally so if you are still here, can you tell us how his childhood was if you know anything about it? Religious? Happy? I just wonder how he ended up being such a controlling and narcissistic person.

Reactions: 6

Cant believe what he starts saying about Ellas mum at 5.16, then again at 9.00. The disrespect 🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬
He is just disgusting. His mom in law, a lady obviously way older than him, cleaning on all 4, scrubbing the floor shiny while Tim is 'busy filming' it. I can't believe it.
Tim, yahaaaeerrdmeeeh! She showed you how to clean properly, so you can do it next time as you keep impregnating your wife all the time this should be the bare minimum!

Reactions: 23
I wonder if you know about how Tim grew up? Why did he go to a foster/adoptive family (I can't be bothered to watch his story)
There was someone here in the beginning of the 1st thread who know them personally so if you are still here, can you tell us how his childhood was if you know anything about it? Religious? Happy? I just wonder how he ended up being such a controlling and narcissistic person.
I dont know them personally. Apparently he was adopted at a week old because his birth parents were in trouble with the law & she was expected to go to jail. His birth mum wanted him to go to a Christian family. Ella was the one pushing for him to find his birth family. She did all the tracing. His adoptive parents were loving & spoiled him with everything he wanted. Hes in contact with his birth dad but not birth mother

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen this stories post it looks like Tim has used a filter or heavily photoshopped himself. I laughed my socks off.
Tim wearing Ellas foundation..... Tim if you are reading this.... When Fenti Beauty said they cater to every skin tone, they didn't mean you can pick any colour you like.
Ella you dislike LGBTQ community but your husband sat beside you like he's about to go on RuPauls drag show

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen this stories post it looks like Tim has used a filter or heavily photoshopped himself. I laughed my socks off.
I did, zoom in on his forehead its bout 9 different colours and Ella has like a weird oval shape between her eyebrows. God i hate him, he makes me angry just looking at him. X

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tim full on looks like he's transitioning here. Don't do it, Tim! There's no way you can keep up with all of that domestic 'lady work'.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.