The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pointless video šŸ„±
For real. There was no footage and was utterly uninteresting. They just did this to silence the people that urged them to move to a bigger house before the baby arrives. Definitely a staged video. The childrenā€™s pretentious reactions speaks for itself

Reactions: 13
So, there is a bot in their comments about bitcoin. All the likes and replies are bots too, pretty obvious. It makes me wonder how many of their comments and likes are bots, Lord knows I can't believe some of them are real people. Lol.

Reactions: 10
They could have made it way more cinematic and maybe got some shots of them getting a coffe or chatting with the kids at dinner. Maybe they could have had that conversation with Hezzie about having his own room and him explaining why he feels like thatā€™s important instead of making him come up with a staged answer.
Many people have said in this thread there content it boring. It was joke Ella saying about hard work paying off. Iā€™m not sure what hard work youā€™ve done except send your children out to work whilst you and Tim spend the money on designer drip.

Reactions: 19
Oh lordy 15 minutes that we will never get back!!! Agree with the previous posts that it was pointless. The only thing it reinforced again for me is how much of a d**k Tim is - when Ella was saying that they were at the second viewing i.e. the second house, he needlessly interrupted by saying something about it being the 3rd as they had gone back to the first house with the kids. We knew exactly what she meant Tim so no need to cut across your wife just to hear the sound of your own voice.
Also had to laugh at Ella's "working your butt off" comment šŸ¤£ seriously???? if there was work in the bed, these 2 would sleep on the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
& considering they have a lot of free time as they donā€™t even have proper jobs.. to think that this is the content they produce is shocking. Itā€™s even worse that Ella tries to stick up for Tim saying how hard he works behind the scenes editing šŸ¤£ yeh right, absolute amateur.

Reactions: 15
& considering they have a lot of free time as they donā€™t even have proper jobs.. to think that this is the content they produce is shocking. Itā€™s even worse that Ella tries to stick up for Tim saying how hard he works behind the scenes editing šŸ¤£ yeh right, absolute amateur.
You are so right, it definitely isn't editing he's working hard on. If he was, previous videos with the youngest screeching in the background would have been a bit more palatable. Not saying that babies shouldn't cry or can't be loud etc but if he is such a techno wizz, why wasn't all that edited out?

Ella actually said when Heze was explaining his point about him wanting his own room. the woman actually said yeah togetherness, this is the brother you prayed for. sorry what ?
so he canā€™t get his own space cos he prayed to have a brother
sickening

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Lol, even Kristen Carter is seeing through them in this latest video about not letting Heze have his own room.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am wondering if they took the kids for a ā€˜reactionā€™ video to any house that had a large, wide drivewayā€¦just for effect. It could be well out of their price range and not even an option, but I wouldnā€™t put it past them to show the kids something they have no intention of buying. Where was the estate agent or their car? How have they managed to get a second viewing within an hour or getting the first. Iā€™m wondering it if is an empty property and they were actually coming back on another day and just snooping around the outside with the kids and showing them the floorplan. Iā€™ve viewed properties recently and normally the agents only want 2 people at a viewing maximum, 3 at a push.

Reactions: 8
Lol, even Kristen Carter is seeing through them in this latest video about not letting Heze have his own room.
I was SHOCKED, SHOCKED I say, to see her say something negative about them. She even noticed Ella's rotten attitude through the smoke and mirrors for once. Guys, maybe not all hope is lost with these people! Lol.

Anyway, Ella will probably come and scold them next video for not understanding her 'true character' or some tit, and they'll all be back at square one again gushing about how great parents they are. They might even ask an amazing question like, 'guys, what color do you think the baby's eyes are going to be?' as a distraction like they did last time with the scan mess.

• Haha
As someone mentioned in their comments, Heze expressed to have his own room as Reu is younger than him, but Ella chipped in & said 'the brother you prayed for', so just cos Heze prayed for a brother as not to be outnumbered by sisters doesn't mean he wants to share a bedroom with him, gaslighting at its worse...šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø So by the sounds of it they viewed either a 3 or 4 bedroom house.

Reactions: 17
Ella actually said when Heze was explaining his point about him wanting his own room. the woman actually said yeah togetherness, this is the brother you prayed for. sorry what ?
so he canā€™t get his own space cos he prayed to have a brother
sickening
Her saying that was ridiculous. They need to acknowledge that Heze is a preteen now who should have his own room if possible. By her logic if this new baby is a boy he will have to share the room with a newborn as well. The main point of moving is to give them more space.

They canā€™t be looking at 3 bedroom houses surely? Theyā€™ll end up with the same issues with space they have now and potentially 5 girls in one room if the new baby is a girl

If I had to guess I would say the 1st house they saw was a 4 bed. Heze mentioned Hosanna and Halle sharing a room. So, it would probably be a room for the parents, Heze & Rue, Hosanna & Halle, Harper & Houston. The new baby would be roomed with the boys or the younger girls depending on gender. The 2nd house may have been a 5 bed, but with smaller rooms.

Reactions: 8
If I had to guess I would say the 1st house they saw was a 4 bed. Heze mentioned Hosanna and Halle sharing a room. So, it would probably be a room for the parents, Heze & Rue, Hosanna & Halle, Harper & Houston. The new baby would be roomed with the boys or the younger girls depending on gender. The 2nd house may have been a 5 bed, but with smaller rooms.
Since they can move ā€œanywhereā€ as they have no ties they should be able to find the perfect property. I bet they are thinking about themselves not their growing children! They have the luxury of being able to find the right property for their family. They shouldnā€™t settle for 4 beds, they have 7 kids!

Poor Heze, it's his nike deal money and he can't even get his own room.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
That baby will be put in Hosannaā€™s room, remember she was the one getting up with Houston at night because the parents put her in the girlā€™s room.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Woww all the comments are saying Heze should have his own room. Tim and Ella just keep attracting that criticism :ROFLMAO:

Ella's voice keeps changing. I've noticed it before but in this video it's a lot clearer how her voice is higher pitched and like she's trying to sound all sweet and childlike :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.