The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, those people in their comment section really think it would be easy for them just to move to America and love it. Lol. And they say we the 'haters' don't know the grimwade family. Do these people no realizing relocating from another country would be very expensive and a very long process?? Do they not remember how obsessed this family is with their boys becoming famous footballer? That's a lot less likely to happen here. We don't even call it football!!! Lol. Did they forget Tim and Ella's spill about not wanting to move to far from free babysitters and cleaners... I mean family. I mean that's just to name a few reasons why that doesn't even make sense.

I tell you, I like to read the comments on their videos and find them entertaining, but damn, sometimes the 'grimwade gang' can be embarrassing with how gullible they are, especially the ones from the United States. The second hand embarrassment, my goodness.

Reactions: 12
So, those people in their comment section really think it would be easy for them just to move to America and love it. Lol. And they say we the 'haters' don't know the grimwade family. Do these people no realizing relocating from another country would be very expensive and a very long process?? Do they not remember how obsessed this family is with their boys becoming famous footballer? That's a lot less likely to happen here. We don't even call it football!!! Lol. Did they forget Tim and Ella's spill about not wanting to move to far from free babysitters and cleaners... I mean family. I mean that's just to name a few reasons why that doesn't even make sense.

I tell you, I like to read the comments on their videos and find them entertaining, but damn, sometimes the 'grimwade gang' can be embarrassing with how gullible they are, especially the ones from the United States. The second hand embarrassment, my goodness.
Right and had the nerve to be upset because one lady said they need to hit the books and read and do math. All I said was I agree and tit hit the fan. They couldn’t comment to her because it was blocked so they came after me. Lol those boots she puts on them are ugly and why keep dressing them all alike? There not hardly moving to the US for one. I see they’re likes and people watching the videos are down. I noticed they keep repeating the post. Lol I find it every entertaining how mad they get as if they are all related. The dance routine is the same I don’t care how mad they get. Give those girls a real dance class.

Reactions: 9
I found that quite suspicious as well. In most house hunting videos one is able to film the houses since they are up to sale anyway. I don’t really think they went house hunting. The reactions of the kids seem really fake. Especially when they told them to say what they think about the new house supposedly after being inside. But one never knows it could be they weren’t allowed to film. But right now I am not buying it.

Ella is a control freak. See wants to ensure that her children don’t have their own mind. She needs to always keep an eye on them hence why she didn’t let the kids go to school. I don’t even think the girls have any friends that are not their cousins
Noo they definitely do not and I think that’s sad they young girls that I believe will flourish and do well if they was school and had friends their own age , they are missing out onnn so much , imagine playing , eating , talking , dancing and being around just your siblings all day I’m sorry I love love my siblings but I can’t imagine doing everything with them , they need friends their own age !!!!

They have no intention of moving to America. Their just teasing viewers. They can't move far because of Heze's football commitments. He has signed contracts etc. They won't even move too far from Ella & Tim's parents because then they won't have easy access to free babysitters, cleaners & it won't be as easy to bum cash off them if they live far away. Don't let the Grimwonks fool you. They want a massive, luxury home in London, already decorated for them, with a view, nice area, large rooms and they can't afford what they want. So their waiting to get something for as cheap as possible that looks luxurious . Still can't wrap my head around it that they don't want to paint & decorate the home. But what did we expect, they can't be bothered to decorate the home they already own. I just hope Ella respects the new home and keeps it clean rather than a dump. They should get a skip and dump majority of the rubbish in the house and not take it with them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That baby will be put in Hosanna’s room, remember she was the one getting up with Houston at night because the parents put her in the girl’s room.
They had Houston in the field bedroom from when she was a baby ? Even now I dnt know why she is in there , I hardly doubt she able to sleep the night through that’s so bad for the 3 girls who trying to sleep and you have a baby disturbing your sleep , I’m soo that is soo selfish why can’t she sleep in the parents room why ? Because they wanna have sex and have some alone time gosh !

I am black and interested in other people's opinions on Tim. His desperate attempts at being black actually really offend me. The way he talks makes my blood boil. Does he think he is black??? If he was doing an Indian accent people would find it offensive. This isnt a "woke" perspective. I am mid 40s. I just find it incredibly disrespectful and offensive. He isnt black, i am and i dont talk like that, neither do any of my family or friends. So why does a middle age man find it appropriate or acceptable to pretend he is. Just my opinion but interested in others. X

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They had Houston in the girls bedroom from when she was a baby ? Even now I dnt know why she is in there , I hardly doubt she able to sleep the night through that’s so bad for the 3 girls who trying to sleep and you have a baby disturbing your sleep , I’m soo that is soo selfish why can’t she sleep in the parents room why ? Because they wanna have sex and have some alone time gosh !
I am black and interested in other people's opinions on Tim. His desperate attempts at being black actually really offend me. The way he talks makes my blood boil. Does he think he is black??? If he was doing an Indian accent people would find it offensive. This isnt a "woke" perspective. I am mid 40s. I just find it incredibly disrespectful and offensive. He isnt black, i am and i dont talk like that, neither do any of my family or friends. So why does a middle age man find it appropriate or acceptable to pretend he is. Just my opinion but interested in others. X
1000 % this Jamaican black acccent he puts on is sooo annoying like he doesn’t know you can be white and speak normal and you don’t have to act or speak like black wife but even that being said Elle doesn’t even speak like that so I really
Don’t know or why he does that , it’s soooo cringe

Reactions: 15
Iol it's very cringe and I would be very annoyed if I had to be around him.

Reactions: 10
It's embarrassing to put on fake accents no matter what race. Just speak your natural dialect and stop being fake. If Tim married a white woman and tried to speak like a Jamaican, people would come for him. But because he married a black woman he thinks it's ok. And Ella is too dumb, uneducated and isolated from the world that she doesn't have the brains to tell him stop. But to be very honest they seem to jump from black ways to white ways when it benefits them. They don't have any originality. Tim & Ella make everything about race and gender. It's unhealthy when you have mixed race kids to constantly point out the differences. Just let them be kids, accept both sides of their heritage and move on

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I just watched their video and all I can say is.. they are soo full of themselves and they defo think they are famous.. meet and greet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Surely Tim was on something, he couldn’t sit still and didn’t know what to do with himself, if he wasn’t eye bleeping the camera he was caressing Ellas up and down, putting his arm around her or kissing her. Urghhh I feel sick🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've now watched the latest rhey put on out of intrigue from the comments on the vlog amd a few us fans are asking if they are having difficulties finding house because of racism amd others agreeing it sounds that way.amd saying tim should be the lead buyer/negotiator if rhis is rhe case.i know racism does exist and is rife right now but can they be prejudiced against buyers if rhey really want to sell their house

Reactions: 5
I've now watched the latest rhey put on out of intrigue from the comments on the vlog amd a few us fans are asking if they are having difficulties finding house because of racism amd others agreeing it sounds that way.amd saying tim should be the lead buyer/negotiator if rhis is rhe case.i know racism does exist and is rife right now but can they be prejudiced against buyers if rhey really want to sell their house
I’m not really sure what is happening here. One they haven’t shown one house only speaking about the 15 they seen. Then it’s always what they can’t say just yet like they’re tied down or something. They don’t make much sense anymore and this house hunt is very suspect to me.

So I just watched their video and all I can say is.. they are soo full of themselves and they defo think they are famous.. meet and greet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Surely Tim was on something, he couldn’t sit still and didn’t know what to do with himself, if he wasn’t eye bleeping the camera he was caressing Ellas up and down, putting his arm around her or kissing her. Urghhh I feel sick🤣🤢
That’s because they’re so busy talking over one another. He starts talking, she starts talking over him and vs versa. They don’t have they content together when they begin just start talking and then get sidetracked by a whole different conversation. Then remember what they started talking about And what the video is supposed to be about. She had to mention what she was wearing due to sponsorship, and that through Tim off. It was a train wreck.

Iol it's very cringe and I would be very annoyed if I had to be around him.
I believe he’s a lost soul and doesn’t know how to act. He wanted to be a rapper is my guess and that never worked out, and when he was younger he hung around black people. They’re is definitely another side to both of them.

Last edited:
Ohhhh myyyy dayzzzz! what a train wreck YT video. Tim is defo on drugs or been drinking. So cringe the way all over E! You can tell she has the ICK

He did not like the way she butted in when talking about an annexe. He has a very short temper and does not like to be talked over which you can see the kids are scared off.

I'm white and married to a black man. If i started talking Jamaican on a daily basis he would be like....WTF hun you ok?

Ella - tell your man to talk like a grown adult. please

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ohhhh myyyy dayzzzz! what a train wreck YT video. Tim is defo on drugs or been drinking. So cringe the way all over E! You can tell she has the ICK

He did not like the way she butted in when talking about an annexe. He has a very short temper and does not like to be talked over which you can see the kids are scared off.

I'm white and married to a black man. If i started talking Jamaican on a daily basis he would be like....WTF hun you ok?

Ella - tell your man to talk like a grown adult. please
They constantly do the talk over each other each video. I’m so confused as to what the topic really is. Lol Is it about the house? The baby gender reveal? The kids? The haters? The positive people who follow them? He’s pulling on her arm and acting so loving as long as they’ve been married is this really necessary? Not a kid in site of the latest video. I am happy she took those braids out her head I must say a hot mess. Her complexion does not go with blond braids. 😳

Reactions: 8
New to this thread but are these the guys on channel 5 kids tv in the morning? Go Green? Or whatever it’s called

Reactions: 3
1000 % this Jamaican black acccent he puts on is sooo annoying like he doesn’t know you can be white and speak normal and you don’t have to act or speak like black wife but even that being said Elle doesn’t even speak like that so I really
Don’t know or why he does that , it’s soooo cringe
JARRRR NO WHAT I MEAN ITS THIS TING INIT I IS BLACK INIT THATS WHAT HE SOUNDS LIKE SO CRINGE 😂😂😂

I totally agree with you on this it’s so cringe the way he talks Jarrrrr no what I mean this ting 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
These are the entry requirements to be granted a green card/permanent resident visa to the USA through work. I'm not sure vlogging/exploiting children is an exceptional skill!
Unless they have immediate family there, they will not qualify.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
They have no intention of moving to the US, they’re just pandering to Americans, maybe they need donations to buy their dream house.

They have no intention of moving to the US, they’re just pandering to Americans, maybe they need donations to buy their dream house.
It would work. Some of those people would give them their last dime, thinking they were doing a good thing and blessing them. Lol.

Some weirdo in the comments asked them where they live and said they were going to come see them. Then said they love the girls dancing. This is why you shouldn't put your children on the internet and have your house easily searched. There are some real creeps who watch them who actually believe they are the kids aunts and uncles and tit. I hope they move soon and don't give away where they live so easily again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.