Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassylash

VIP Member
Does any of you have a clue about how much Nike pays for the ambassadors, especially kids(Heze)?
I really tought it wasn't a significant amount like get some free kits and cash but- silly me- I never ever thought it is enough to move to a bigger house for a family of 8.
However I also got it wrong with youtube earnings, £2000 seems ok for a single person or with a kid maybe but for family of (soon) 9 that's nothing, and they live in a quite expensive area. (Well, compared to north it is) . I wonder if they get tax credits to top it up? 🤔 what a busy, hardworking family 😆

Also does kids earning count as a family income? Do kids even pay tax? I really wonder what's on their accounts regarding Nike, and Halle's modeling.
2.5k isn’t a lot a month for a family of that size aswell
but don’t they get a lot of brand deals like ebay h&m etc they probably pay them a lot …

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
This might just be me opinion..but is anyone else bothered by their names, especially Hosanna's. Dont get me wrong, it's a beautiful sounding name but they don't use any nicknames for her and its full on religious. If she grows up and decides she isn't a christian (or starts going to school anytime soon) then she might won't like it.
I don't get it why the other kids have more non- religious sounding names, Harper and Halle are quite trendy ones, even Rue and Houston. I know they have like 27 middle names which might be religious but they aren't called by that. Even Heze (who is Hezeriah?)is ok nicknamed like that, isn't screaming christianity like Hosanna.
No offence to religious Christians, just my opinion.
Tim calls Hosanna Sanzy a lot as a nickname. I’m not sure how you’d spell it

Reactions: 1
They can't adress the issue with Astro because they know people will be horrified that they treated another animal that way. Turning off the comments is a cowardly way to get out of answering questions.

They seriously need to do something about Heze and the ball. It's seriously making him look like he has some sort of mental issue with odd the attachment and anxiety he gets if he cant touch it. Even when doing basic tasks like brushing his teeth or making food he needs to touch the ball. Im not trying to be mean but I think he has a serious problem and it's stemming from something that clearly needs to be sorted. And the useless parents don't care because all they can see are dollar signs in their eyes

And to be honest Tim & Ella spend too much time on social media for parents with nearly 7 kids, a filthy house and no jobs.

And whoever mentioned it..... YES i agree.... i have found Ella isnt very affectionate & maternal towards them. All mamas gives cuddles, kisses & affection to their little ones but she just seems to talk at them

Exactly. Like have a bit of dignity & at least try not to appear like a bunch of greedy, scavengers. How embarrassing. And the fact the parents went out picking items for themselves and the whole family. I bet Nike thought this lot are taking the piss
This stuff was brought though wasn't it as the boy said he was given a big allowance so he brought stuff for not just him whole family

Chez300

VIP Member
Found the house, I love a bit of detective work. Found which restaurant they posted on Instagram, and after seeing on the skating in the street video that there were at least 2 properties listed for sale in their road recently…all it took was a 3 mile radius of the restaurant, filters for over 3 bed semis (and decent memory for streetscenes)…10 mins later I had found their street. Not so clever as you thought Tim. Keeping your names off the public electoral register and not showing your street name isn’t good enough. Going to chain restaurants isn’t either, seeing as there aren’t that many of them in the London general area and they all have bespoke entrances so easy to find the correct one.
Now for the interesting part, houses in the street that are the same size are marketed for over £500,000 … and the ‘we don’t need more bedrooms, we’re so happy living on top of each other’ Grimwade’s DID list their property for sale in FEBRUARY 2021. For whatever reason they must have changed their mind and removed it from the market.

Now is where you all tell me you already knew this lol (I am new to the horror that is the GRIMwade ‘gang’).

(All publicly available)

it was last sold (to the grimwade’s) in 2012 for £330k…now we all know that Tim has never had more than a hobby job, and Ella’s previous jobs weren’t that well paid, plus she likely will have spent a lot of her time on reduced pay for maternity. So where do they get their money from? Even assuming the house was 100% gifted from Tim’s parents, they still need to pay the council tax and all other bills and the clothes and groceries, the luxury clothes, 2 cars, the top of the range iMac, plus every time they need to do sole simple shopping they take the whole family on trains, an expensive thing to do in London. Is Tim’s family SUBSIDISING them on a permanent basis? I can’t see that there YouTube ad revenue, adverts deals and things they get the kids to earn from acting would ever be enough to sustain them?

I don’t want to put the address up, work it out yourselves if you are nosy like me. In the google streetview, it’s a couple of years old, two of the young girls are outside the house on the public pavement, UNSUPERVISED, but at least they are in matching outfits..which is what MATTERS, right?

Anyone else find it suspect that for such a deeply religious family, there is no trace of anything (such as a cross on the wall) that shows it? From my experience people who are believers usually have some clues in their homes to let you know.
I think they may have decided against moving. The property has increased a lot but they would have move further out of London to get something bigger and be mortgage free. Maybe they extend or lift conversion? They have to do something now with the baby coming.