The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what happens if Heze gets hurt with a career ending injury? There’s no guarantee that he won’t get hurt and have to be something else.
These parents are just dumb I’m sorry but there’s no better way to say it.
They're so stubborn that their children will have careers in the public eye that they aren't even considering life events that may make that impossible, even if it's what the kids want - let alone if they decide they don't want it!

Maybe it's just because they don't have any intellectual curiosity themselves, but it almost seems like they intentionally make home-schooling as basic and boring as possible for the children so that they don't develop any passion for something they're learning and end up wanting to pursue a normal career. I'm still not over Ella saying that their Science lessons are going to consist of reading a textbook - Science is all about observation of the natural world, there are so many hands-on, engaging activities she could be doing with them! Get some cheap magnifying glasses and go on a minibeast hunt, dissect a flower, place plant pots with seeds in various areas of the house and see which grows the most over a week. Do something to stimulate your children while they're still curious fgs!

If they had a proper go at it and transitioned themselves into home-school vloggers I also think it'd do wonders for their viewership, because they'd actually have things to show and discuss. Guess the danger of having children who want to pursue further education and 'proper' jobs is too scary though.

Reactions: 14
They're so stubborn that their children will have careers in the public eye that they aren't even considering life events that may make that impossible, even if it's what the kids want - let alone if they decide they don't want it!

Maybe it's just because they don't have any intellectual curiosity themselves, but it almost seems like they intentionally make home-schooling as basic and boring as possible for the children so that they don't develop any passion for something they're learning and end up wanting to pursue a normal career. I'm still not over Ella saying that their Science lessons are going to consist of reading a textbook - Science is all about observation of the natural world, there are so many hands-on, engaging activities she could be doing with them! Get some cheap magnifying glasses and go on a minibeast hunt, dissect a flower, place plant pots with seeds in various areas of the house and see which grows the most over a week. Do something to stimulate your children while they're still curious fgs!

If they had a proper go at it and transitioned themselves into home-school vloggers I also think it'd do wonders for their viewership, because they'd actually have things to show and discuss. Guess the danger of having children who want to pursue further education and 'proper' jobs is too scary though.
That would be to much work and would take away from them over talking each other. This is what they seem to do each video. To actually educate these children properly would be to much like right. It’s all about them bragging that they are the best. Pitting their children against one another is so shame shameful. The two girls going at each other over who’s hair is longer was it for me. Neither parent corrected this behavior. Another look into what’s really going on in this home. So much for the love of family. Halle excuses for cutting her sister down was very unexcusable.

Reactions: 14
Why are they moving to a bigger house if they want the kids to continue sharing rooms and want togetherness. Pair of idiots can't speak a sentence without contradicting themselves. Its the constant lies that annoys me.

Mark my words. I give it 3 months in the new house before it looks like a total smelly dump. It don't matter what size the house is, Ella still won't clean it, decortate it or look after it.

They want a mansion they can't afford. They want people to start thinking their rich celebrities so their taken more seriously in the fame game. Their not fooling anybody

I also find it strange how a few weeks ago they said they won't be moving house.... Heze gets signed by Nike and now their moving house. You need to question where the money came from

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but I’m convinced that no home schooling takes part in that household, once a week if that.

Reactions: 17
. Houston .. I still can’t understand why they leave her to sleep in her buggy inside the house 🥴
[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with a lot that they do, but both of my children always had their daytime naps in their buggies. They slept better in there during the day. I always made sure it was fully reclined. They would happily fall asleep in the bedroom at night, but never I the day.

Reactions: 2
Was going to comment on this in my previous post but I'd gone on enough of a rant :LOL:

It's not Halle's fault - 'good' hair rules the roost in that house and it's clearly something she's been taught to be proud of. Having said that, I wouldn't let a child in my class get away with the glee with which she brought Hosanna down. Tim and Ella don't want other adults involved in lecturing their children, but the things they choose to let slide versus the things they pull their kids up on are so off-base and odd, priority-wise. I'd much rather a child who doesn't always raise their hand to speak than a child who can't let someone else feel special or proud about something. Again, I don't think Halle is the problem here - kids will do that kind of thing unless they're taught empathy. Must be locked away in the irrelevant box with algebra this week.
I 10000% agree , I think what tim and Elle choose to make such a big deal in terms of discipline is the most dumbest thing ever I’m sorry raising your hand to speak , talking with your mouth full , can’t put elbows on table ,etc etc but let rue put his middle finger up and thought that was funny .. how did he even know that was a bad finger ? I thought they was excellent parents with excellent kids ? And also letting Halle talk about hosanna like that and not say anything I’m sorry as parents they are whack they got their whole priorities WRONG ! That’s why I don’t believe in their parenting skills at all they robot for kids and that’s why it comes to , they don’t even want well behaved kids they just don’t want kids behaving like kids i think then they will realise that kids is acc hard full time job that not every women or man is superman at !!!

Reactions: 8

Yeah there's so much they could do. They could get magnifying glasses and go exploring like you said or go to a museum perhaps. They could do science experiments. They could do reaction videos with kids on things that tie into what they are learning about. It would make for interesting content and I think the kids would really like that kind of thing. Instead of criticizing traditional school show us how great homeschooling can be!

Reactions: 9
I 10000% agree , I think what tim and Elle choose to make such a big deal in terms of discipline is the most dumbest thing ever I’m sorry raising your hand to speak , talking with your mouth full , can’t put elbows on table ,etc etc but let rue put his middle finger up and thought that was funny .. how did he even know that was a bad finger ? I thought they was excellent parents with excellent kids ? And also letting Halle talk about hosanna like that and not say anything I’m sorry as parents they are whack they got their whole priorities WRONG ! That’s why I don’t believe in their parenting skills at all they robot for kids and that’s why it comes to , they don’t even want well behaved kids they just don’t want kids behaving like kids i think then they will realise that kids is acc hard full time job that not every women or man is superman at !!!
That's a great point! I think they want kids who are well-behaved at face value (good manners, helpful, follow adult instruction without second guessing anything), but teaching their children how to develop qualities like empathy and humility (plus balancing that with self-confidence) is too much like hard work.

Even in the videos I've seen when they go to watch Heze play football, it's always about how Heze is going to do and how many goals he'll score and cheering for Heze, rather than the team as a whole. If his team won but he didn't score a goal, would they realise that it's still something to celebrate? They're raising them to be so insular.

Reactions: 10
People mentioning The Kabs family, looks from their IG they have well & truly cracked the American market by appearing via satellite link on the Steve Harvey show, & why?
Cos they are natural, they interact with their kids, they put out funny videos, their children don't appear as spolit brats.....Team Kabs all the way, 'yes Grimwade Gang', watch & learn, your vlogs are dry, you have nothing going for you except 'mixed race kids', if that's the best you got to offer, your You Tube career is well & truly over.
100% RIGHT...I love their YouTube channel. The kids are normal. They interact with their parents and are not afraid to speak. They have fun...the kids are in school & are well rounded. Love them. They just announced a website they launched. Free to their viewers. I can almost guarantee the grimwades will do the same. Ella tries to copy what they do at times.

Reactions: 6
. Houston .. I still can’t understand why they leave her to sleep in her buggy inside the house 🥴
I don't agree with a lot that they do, but both of my children always had their daytime naps in their buggies. They slept better in there during the day. I always made sure it was fully reclined. They would happily fall asleep in the bedroom at night, but never I the day.
[/QUOTE]
A buggy recliner is absolutely fine to nap in, I’m not disputing that at all. I’m sure the buggy they have for her is the doona one which technically is a car seat and I know a lot has been said in regards to allowing babies nap in them for over a certain time isn’t good for them

Reactions: 4
I guarantee you they will perm her hair straight. ‘So we decided we’d perm hosannas hair so it was easier to manage, and she now has matching hair to her sisters! Are you happy about that now Hosanna? (Coaching her to agree that it was the best decision) and she’ll be jumping around swimming her now straight her around. You can just see it
it would be chemically relaxing her hair if they wanted it permanently straight which you have to touch up to keep that way or even using hair straightners on regular basis perming would be curling the hair which she already has

Can't say I've noticed, but I wouldn't be surprised. He's always fulfilled their wishes - works non-stop on his football skills, treats his siblings well, acts as a 'mature' mouthpiece and parrots whatever they want him to. He asks for one extremely reasonable thing, and is not only denied it but essentially told he can't be trusted. Then is shamed into telling thousands of people that he didn't really want it in the first place and doesn't mind one bit. It must be upsetting, confusing, and pretty difficult to cope with in a household where emotions are heavily policed.
funny how they wasn't so quick to jump in when they saw comments about the dog though how long was it before they decided to address it months .They put that boy under so much pressure to address something which he must have felt so akward over knowing full well what he was saying was not the truth but them as parents had chosen to ignore comments for months regarding the situation with Astro until they felt they was ready to do so they didn't need to put this on him they could have just ignored and let people continue keep asking and if he wanted to he could then bring it up at a later date they are just so inconsistent if they want to come back at people for negative comments then do so for everything and not just drag it out when they can't come up with a adequate reason as to why they did something

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No idea who these guys are, but recognised the name, are they the same grimwades from the channel 5 programme?

Reactions: 3
yes they are you actually watched it guess you got little ones lol good ole milkshake
Lol not watched it, my 6yr old said its not very good 🤣 she watches Paddington which is on after it 🤣 just not a very common name, so one you'd recognise!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yes i can see the perming for hosanna as THEY make the choices for all their kids no independence
ella didn’t let heze cut his hair off, they dyed it blue probably so he can be noticeable on the pitch and stand out

Reactions: 3
These people! They don’t even let their kids choose their own hairstyles…so what is the point in taking them to house viewings, the kids may have opinions, but Tim and Ella aren’t going to decide on a house dependent on anything the kids have to say. We’ve already seen that if the kids say something they disagree with…then the kids have to change their opinions to fit in with their parent’s (Heze’s about turn on his opinion on having his own bedroom springs to mind).

When you go to view a house, you often only have 15mins, and in the current market, for a popular property you need to make an offer the same day. Tim and Ella…can you REALLY look the conditions of the roof, boiler, build in storage, electrics, area and neighbour situation, make an informed judgement on value etc with SIX children to watch over and involve in conversations at the same time?

Any sensible couple would leave the kids with grandparents or other childcare (or, the horror of it…at school), for a first viewing, then once an offer is accepted, go back for a second viewing taking the children to see where they will be moving to.

I disagree with the logic of treating viewing property and being involved in the process is an educational opportunity. You are correct, going to one viewing and learning a bit about the process is educational, but dragging the kids around everywhere just to ‘learn’ about to property transactions is actually taking away a lot of time that should be being spent on core curriculum.

There’s nothing wrong with teaching the kids a bit about the process, especially if they are interested, but stop acting as though you are doing something special or important, or that learning about this type of stuff makes your kids ‘mature’. Normal people learn most of this stuff in adulthood…and seeing as you intend to always be very close with your kids, you could support them and guide them in the process when they are ready to buy their first home…this isn’t something you need to teach them 20+ years before they are likely to have chance to use it.

Giving them a rounded curriculum, yes that includes things you see as pointless for them such as algebra, would give them every possible future option for their careers choices. What you are doing is limiting them before they are at an age where they can genuinely be mature enough to make choices about their futures. What will Heze in particular do if for example injury or other circumstances lead to him not having a career in football? Wouldn’t having some academic career ambitions, alongside the football, be sensible?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
it would be chemically relaxing her hair if they wanted it permanently straight which you have to touch up to keep that way or even using hair straightners on regular basis perming would be curling the hair which she already has

funny how they wasn't so quick to jump in when they saw comments about the dog though how long was it before they decided to address it months .They put that boy under so much pressure to address something which he must have felt so akward over knowing full well what he was saying was not the truth but them as parents had chosen to ignore comments for months regarding the situation with Astro until they felt they was ready to do so they didn't need to put this on him they could have just ignored and let people continue keep asking and if he wanted to he could then bring it up at a later date they are just so inconsistent if they want to come back at people for negative comments then do so for everything and not just drag it out when they can't come up with a adequate reason as to why they did something
I’m fully black with Afro hair and had my hair straight permed, you can either perm it straight or curly. It makes it easier to manage. Either way it’s very sad that I can see Ella doing either or to hosannas hair. They have no choice In life

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.