Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Waddup, Yentas! Long time no see. Since I got back from the frontlines, the injury, and recovery, my dad decided to hand over a lot of responsibilities to me lately, and my wife has been crazy busy with our soon-to-be one-year-old toddler that we have been unable to Tattle with you all. It looks like nothing much has changed with our favorite Chateau hag and her gay-in-waiting. No real work has been done in Lalande for quite some time. Even the annual spring decluttering, as expected, only to make some space for even more clutter. When are they getting married? Has Stephanie altered her will to include PhiPhi yet? We know that's the only thing Lord Nostrils and his gay son are waiting for.

Anyhoo, my wife and I were +1&2 of two friends who were invited to a small garden party. ;) My Anglophile wife from the Republic of Texas was completely overawed by the presence of royalty (I admit, so was I). It was our first time visiting the palace as non-tourists, and gave us a lot of memories to talk about with our future grandkids! :ROFLMAO:

buck1.jpg
buck2.jpg

Keep on tattling!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

mrsp67

VIP Member
@mrsp67 - if you need a safe space, Cowboy and you are always welcome to come stay at Casa de T Rex. Or if you just want to get lunch or hang out, let me know. ❤
Thank you, I may take you up on this offer.
---
I am angry & sullen today so I shall sleep In guest room, thanks for the great advice I’ll Address the problem in the am! Love to all of you friends!!!! Xxxooo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

mrsp67

VIP Member
Derail: attention 15 hags, smart creative intuitive & multi cultural people who I find intellectually stimulating. I’ve found myself in a conundrum. And I know so many of you have many health and family issues, that I do pray for. But i need advice as many of you are in long time marriages and partnerships. I’m embarrassed to talk to my people. I’ve been married for 34 years and have been working with my husband 6 days a week for 25 years, lately he has become so disgruntled, dismissive and angry. Going as fas as embarrassing me in front of the staff. I try walking away and he hates it. Besides medicating myself to numbness I’ve no idea how to handle it!! Please advise!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
@mrsp67 while I’ve never been married, much less had a successful longterm relationship I do have a few insights into men. As a gentleman of a certain age I began going through andropause in my late 40’s escalating into my early 50’s. It’s also called age related low testosterone. My symptoms were very similar to what you are describing. Short tempered to the point of viciousness, belittling, frustrated, distractible and quite a bit scared. For me the personality changes were confusing and frightening. I also noticed physical changes, some involving the act of sex itself, some just bodily changes. And the hot flashes, dear God, the hot flashes. How you ladies manage that I’ll never know. I think your husband comes from a very macho culture. If so,he’s probably terrified and that will add fuel to the fire. Not all men go through this. I have a terrific care team and both my primary care and urologist did not recommend HRT for men as it often worsens the symptoms, not to mention causing health complications. They still sent me to an endocrinologist, who confirmed the diagnosis and also recommended against it. The best advice I got was to wait it out and let my hormone levels readjust. Once I was on the other side of the process, my symptoms resolved and most of the behaviors reverted to normal. I am still more short tempered and my filters are absolutely shot, but I’ve learned to stop and take a deep breath before responding. That said, if he is indeed going through andropause that’s still no excuse for his behavior. Most men are loathe to get medical help for the simplest of things, much less something they might see as embarrassing. He will probably need to be coaxed into going. I’m not a prayer personally. In this instance I have asked my church prayer chain across the Gulf Coast and up the Eastern Seaboard to put out a request. Even my humanist group is asking for good vibes for you. I hope this helps and you get the best possible outcome to your challenges. This poisonous troll will be here if you need any more support.

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Slight derail, my Sister in Law Has just sent me this photo.

On my recent trip back to the UK we finally scattered my Mum and Dad's ashes, in the park where they first met.

This was the view last night from the spot. Stunning, hope they enjoyed the show.

1715431574226.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Jules100

VIP Member
Derail: attention 15 hags, smart creative intuitive & multi cultural people who I find intellectually stimulating. I’ve found myself in a conundrum. And I know so many of you have many health and family issues, that I do pray for. But i need advice as many of you are in long time marriages and partnerships. I’m embarrassed to talk to my people. I’ve been married for 34 years and have been working with my husband 6 days a week for 25 years, lately he has become so disgruntled, dismissive and angry. Going as fas as embarrassing me in front of the staff. I try walking away and he hates it. Besides medicating myself to numbness I’ve no idea how to handle it!! Please advise!!!
I'm sorry you’re going through this. Try having a heart to heart conversation with him about how his recent behavior hurts you and it needs to stop. Maybe it’s time for some sort of switch up at the business? Working & living together must be occasionally stressful under the best situations. Maybe a nice vacation for the two of you or individually? If you’re able to put your foot down in your relationship, do it.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48

T Rex

VIP Member
@mrsp67 - if you need a safe space, Cowboy and you are always welcome to come stay at Casa de T Rex. Or if you just want to get lunch or hang out, let me know. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Going thru similar with my hubby. Last week he started having a go at me in the supermarket checkout. I very quietly said stop everyone around us is looking at you abusing me. Stopped him in his tracks.
I think it's a bit of grumpy old man syndrome, and also his need to be in control. I think he feels a bit insecure after my weight loss and people complimenting me about it etc. Didn't you lose weight last year too??
Anyway it's not acceptable and I was getting mad back at him, which just made everything worse. I have now decided to just say STOP and then walk away, and then talk about it later when he and I are calm. Not sure if it's going to work... but hoping it will.

Looking forward to others insight to this as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

JackSpratt

VIP Member
She had such a terrible childhood growing up spending time in Hong Kong, summers in the South of France and then the endless Safaris in her teens. I don't know how she survived, we were lucky to get a trip to Ramsgate! I'm welling up just thinking about how hard it must have been for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I'm sorry you’re going through this. Try having a heart to heart conversation with him about how his recent behavior hurts you and it needs to stop. Maybe it’s time for some sort of switch up at the business? Working & living together must be occasionally stressful under the best situations. Maybe a nice vacation for the two of you or individually? If you’re able to put your foot down in your relationship, do it.❤
It's a sensitive subject but you could suggest your husband get an annual physical as he may be experiencing male 'menopause', which can result in mood swings, irritability, insomnia, and a lack of enthusiasm and energy. There could also be some other physical ailment that may be afflicting him and causing a change in his personality. Worth checking out if he's open to you raising the topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Jules100

VIP Member
Take a look at the screenshot were Stephanie has blurred out her earrings. A person in the comments posted that they thought they were Wedgewood earrings that have been blurred out earrings with Wedgewood cameos in them can run anywhere from close to $100 to over 1400+ dollars euros. I have a feeling they must have been an expensive auction buy but she does not want to have tracked by us or other viewers And the price paid revealed ( which would make one think that it was an expensive purchase.) She has intentionally blurred out the cameo to make it difficult to discern the pattern.
What do you think? Can anyone figure out where they were purchased or the price paid? If they were inexpensive, sure wouldn’t have bothered to blur themView attachment 2926358
I’ve noticed this for a while. It’s a filter or setting Stephanie uses most of the time whilst filming herself, she’s not trying to hide the earrings. I can understand wanting to film yourself with the best possible technical assistance to enhance your appearance, but she only uses it on herself. Everyone else gets the standard recording settings. It is most noticeable when she has dangling earrings (super noticeable with these long cameo earrings) or when she has her hair up with a few loose pieces and of course the background is blurry. It’s in just about every CD.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @Patriciarella & @JackSpratt for naming the thread, I took a small creative liberty with it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Sunday at 5:50 PM

1714924218077.png

have-you-ever-been-addicted-to-drugs-moira-rose.gif

yO9eoRNKoJx9vyy8PKsxjnuA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

the real tartuffe
49 minutes ago
I'm very surprised by the comments today. I have full faith in Stephanie's decisions as chatelaine of HER chateau. She has meticulously restored Lalande over the past 18 years and is presently working on numerous projects with the finest advisors, experts, and workmen available anywhere. The chapel is one of the most beautiful and significant examples of French gothic revival architecture and rightly should be considered a national monument. This restoration has been made possible by the vision, foresight, planning, and largesse of just one person: Stephanie Jarvis. With wonderful Philip at her side, she is carefully building up and curating the chateau's collections. With this comes the responsibility of caring for these collections and, in this case, necessarily moving them to accommodate ongoing restoration. Heavy is the head that wears the crown, as the English say. Philip is the consummate researcher and project manager; and a rock of support--both professionally and personally--to Stephanie. He will have investigated every possible option to ensure the protection of these items and, no doubt, negotiated the best price for the long term rental of the storage units for the next two to three years. Stephanie and Philip: I support you! ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions:You, One Mad Collie, Bleu Lala and 53 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Sunday at 3:39 AM
I love the Weed Arranger’s new shirts!

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1301.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

Last edited: Sunday at 3:47 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, BlessingoftheHounds and 52 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Sunday at 5:00 AM
Someone please convince her to store all of daddy's paintings in the shipping containers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, BlessingoftheHounds, Jules100 and 51 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Sunday at 5:36 PM
She’s going to need a container for all her new shirts!

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, Bleu Lala and 49 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Saturday at 5:06 PM
The police report from 1986, the night the Chaumont burnt down. Updated comments,

@Noneya-xz2wg

5 days ago
Your friend reminds me of this quote - "A narcissist is a con artist. They will sell you a dream to deliver you a living nightmare"

Stephanie aka mire I’ll e
@mireille4751
12 days ago
Stéphanie is a very good gardener as well, although probably less passionate than her mother. She planted 3000 plants in her garden at Chateau de Lalande

@nosunshine1609

10 days ago
I was a Patreon for about 2 yrs, higher tier. I asked one question in 2 years, was attacked by Caroline Gooder, which we all know is one of them, so I cancelled my membership and stopped watching her. If you have nothing to hide, why to delete and ban everyone that asks a question?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Jules100, BlessingoftheHounds and 47 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Sunday at 12:33 AM
ComtesseRose said:
Found this little gem in my archive.
Anybody remember when PhiPhi sported a stern expression and an 80's side ponytail?!
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 :sick:
View attachment 2915607
IMG_1324.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, Jules100 and 47 others

@KiKiGee I really hope this is true. ❤

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Sunday at 11:25 AM
Tea with lemon said:
Sorry, I don't have the nerve to watch the latest CD videos because reading here is already stressing me out, so please explain to me:
Why is Fanny moving all these things into containers? What is the reason and why exactly for two years?
Because Chateau de Lalande has been red flagged by the proper building authorities. The heap in the middle of nowhere is not structurally sound. Stephanie Jarvis is now under a microscope and not just here. She will need more than two years to fix her problems.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, BlessingoftheHounds and 47 others

As always thank you all who contribute in various ways.
Remember we have a wiki
Happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Why would I notice yellow plates when I’m too busy noticing:
•a ceiling collapse
•chandelier still not working
•peacock revenge poo on car
•dead plants in courtyard
•Marie is a slave
•a drunk Aussie in the kitchen
•orange death fencing
•crayon on wallpaper
•unfed cat
•rusty containers
•wonky lampshade
•there is no where to rest my eyes
•radishes do not go on taccccoes
•Snorty shaved above his ear but not under his neck???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Get the swear box ready!!
That was probably one of the worst vlogs ever. Driving the Porshe like its theirs. It is.
Then buying TWENTY yelliow charger plates at only15€ each, plus the coral set we did not see the quantity of !
Fanny says her mother is collecting it in SA. ABSOLUTE LIAR. Fanny it was less than 3 month ago your gay boyfriend packed the coral set up and presented it as a gift to your mother in SA and she was not even pleased.

Isable HELLO get help for your daughter and her partner in crime, they are not only filling every room in the chateau but every room in ALL the house you own. Filthy lazy thieves

• Heart
  • Angry

Pekey

VIP Member
I would tell him that it embarrasses you and makes you SAD when he goes for you in front of the staff !
I would also ask him if the business is in trouble and he is under stress of not telling you . Even if you know the business is fine I would still say it so he knows you are thinking about things and it may give him a shock that you are feeling unsettled .
Men usually see NOTHING and you have to TELL them......... but make sure you have this talk at home when he is fed and relaxed.

Hell mrsp....... I am getting savvy and sly like Fanny and her Mother 🦇 !

Sounds like your hubby is stressed and he is making YOU stressed too!
Like Jules says - if you can swing it (its hard when you have your own business I know ) ... but a holiday may be a good thing and you can talk too.
Big kiss 💋 and a hug .

• Heart