The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when Steff will relaunch the stupendously underwhelming, mind-numbingly awful vanity vlog that is Stephanie’s Grand Tour. She threatened promised that the flower festival chateau (the name of which escapes me) and Ch. de Chambourd would be shown on that, rather than on her main CD channel.

No great loss that the viewing public have been spared the crappos Jarvis travelogues, but it’s 8 months since the last one. The channel didn’t set YouTube on fire in its first incarnation (41.8K subs, 9 videos). Surely it’s expecting a lot of the YT algorithm to ignite any interest if there’s no consistent output?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wondered if they were from Viv's overpriced jewellery shop, nothing there. Did Trixie buy them for her when he was out with Viv, or were they one of the many many previous gifts from Michael T. Who knows but they certainly wont be cheap.
---

duck off Ron.
Yes ditto that Ron .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another question? How does she keep up with all the lies? How does she keep up with the trips , The shopping ? the dinners the ,fake timeline?
Oh that’s easy, she doesn’t. Fanny gives herself away with every breath. She just doesn’t give a rat’s ass. All Stephamememe need do is believe it herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thinly sliced radishes mixed with minced cilantro is a common garnish in all the good Mexican restaurants I've been to. (Sadly haven't been to Mexico.) It's always served with posole and some other soups and sometimes with enchiladas or tacos.
The fish tacos I'm familiar with are Baja fish tacos, and they're served with cabbage, avocado, crema, tomatillo sauce, lime. I can easily see radish taking the place of cabbage for a more fiery crunchy slaw factor.
Gustavo Arellano is one of the funniest writers alive, and an authority on Mexican food in the US. One of his many interesting points is that the taco is a fusion dish, for democrats. I've discussed Spam and grilled pineapple tacos with him. Delicious.
That said, the Lalande salmon tacos are grody.
The fish should be crisply coated and fried. There should be crema -- make a good one in France with yogurt, a little mayo, and minced sweet onion. There should be green salsa, lime and avocado. There should be a steel beam in the grand....
Never mind.
There should be a steel beam in the falling down salon. There should be a stone in an engagement ring. There should be testosterone in Snorty. There should be cat food in Ruby’s dish. There should be a tulip for kid 2. There should be a matching hair piece. There should be a wedding for SJ’s & her true love, Pottty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I expect those crispy baked tacos are from the Old El Passo range and were going cheap because they had a short expiry date. I have never, ever seen anyone buy them in the supermarket and they do always go into the short date sell off cheap bin.
Blimey round this way it's exotic to buy Doritos..........don't even go there on the salsa, that's pearl clutching smelling salts material.
---
It's going to be a long two months Grant-not quite the fun place it used to be hey
Serves the tit right for coming back, would have been better going on a tour around France with his daughter.
---
As I'm not back to work until Monday I went with Mr Spratt this morning to one of his Chateau clients, a well pump problem. Chateau de la Recepte in the beautiful town of Vouvant. It's privately owned and they're going to be opening their gardens this summer to the public and were displaying their Monument Historique plaque on the gates, something Fanny hasn't and will never get. Beautiful place, just a husband and wife living there.

After that drove through Bourneau on the way to the next customer but you can't see their place at all from the road.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Blimey round this way it's exotic to buy Doritos..........don't even go there on the salsa, that's pearl clutching smelling salts material.
---

Serves the tit right for coming back, would have been better going on a tour around France with his daughter.
---
As I'm not back to work until Monday I went with Mr Spratt this morning to one of his Chateau clients, a well pump problem. Chateau de la Recepte in the beautiful town of Vouvant. It's privately owned and they're going to be opening their gardens this summer to the public and were displaying their Monument Historique plaque on the gates, something Fanny hasn't and will never get. Beautiful place, just a husband and wife living there.

After that drove through Bourneau on the way to the next customer but you can't see their place at all from the road.
where do you live near Mrs. Spratt?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Are people really this thick??? Only Kathy is the voice of reason :) although Nino is onto them @LaReynedEpee you need to wake up and smell the coffee :ROFLMAO:

q8071Vgxzu8KF7O49Q2JH4hM=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@ninofromsicilia
15 hours ago
You drive that Porsche like you own now
emoji_u1f609.png

ENWaHeBnsbgnZdiKIuS-Wfkw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@JamilaKendal
15 hours ago
IT IS THEIR CAR
emoji_u1f44c.png
emoji_u1f609.png

qfZ6-9vz5-K8qEFJqJpbQJYQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@LaReynedEpee
9 hours ago
Presumably the people who own it wanted it to be driven to keep it maintained, a car lying unused and immobile will end up with flat tyres and battery, rust, etc

4H-eJ2TUNvqVabpPDyQcaEZw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@KathyRichards-tr9zx
8 hours ago
I am pretty sure they do own it. If I owned an expensive car like that, I would not want people putting thousands of miles on it, plus all the wear and tear. They drive it all over Europe, plus tante and tonton drive it too. The insurance would be crazy expensive loaning out your car to other people.

qfZ6-9vz5-K8qEFJqJpbQJYQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@LaReynedEpee
7 hours ago
@KathyRichards-tr9zx I'm assuming they expected to be away for an extended period, but didn't take the car with them because, you know, Brexit. Are you exaggerating perhaps, with regards to the amount it's driven, to prove something for which you have, in fact, no proof? I'm sure if they'd bought it off the owners, they'd say so. What do you think they stand to gain by pretending otherwise?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Marcus Wareing and Patrick Grant (Great British Sewing Bee) are my guilty pleasures! 😊
Patrick Grant definitely but I have to say that I’ve not heard of Marcus Wareing before. The weather is due to change on Sunday so I shall start watching the Provence cookery programme.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another Margaret who took up residence in a London hotel was Margaret, Duchess of Argyll. According to my grandmother, “a ghastly woman”. A chequered life. Her divorce from the Duke of Argyll was quite the scandal.

I wonder who your grandmother was?
Duchess of Argyll made frequent visits to her friends who are god parents to my husband. He met her , quite the gossip . I think she would be on Tattle!,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Waddup, Yentas! Long time no see. Since I got back from the frontlines, the injury, and recovery, my dad decided to hand over a lot of responsibilities to me lately, and my wife has been crazy busy with our soon-to-be one-year-old toddler that we have been unable to Tattle with you all. It looks like nothing much has changed with our favorite Chateau hag and her gay-in-waiting. No real work has been done in Lalande for quite some time. Even the annual spring decluttering, as expected, only to make some space for even more clutter. When are they getting married? Has Stephanie altered her will to include PhiPhi yet? We know that's the only thing Lord Nostrils and his gay son are waiting for.

Anyhoo, my wife and I were +1&2 of two friends who were invited to a small garden party. ;) My Anglophile wife from the Republic of Texas was completely overawed by the presence of royalty (I admit, so was I). It was our first time visiting the palace as non-tourists, and gave us a lot of memories to talk about with our future grandkids! :ROFLMAO:

buck1.jpg
buck2.jpg

Keep on tattling!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
So.........you're thinking that the lady with the super short hair and the man at the whose hand was shown at the restaurant are Philip's parents?
I am open to that possibility, but I think my mind is blown...posters here from way back have posited that these two people were Philip's parents, so I did the same!

View attachment 2927020
No I don’t think they are Trixie parents . I agree with the above photos being them.
However , Fanny said they were having lunch with his parents and that guy was sitting opposite Snorts . He is possibly a relative, maybe Uncle?. He looks quite shell shocked by the whole dining ’ experience’ at the dump.
Billy was going on about sagging beams again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Are such people for real? This will now, no doubt, be the first of many miracles from the former SM film and Moonie wedding venue. Fans will be looking forward to the future when there will be a St. Stephanie; St. Mireille and St. Caroline. Perhaps the chapel will become a shrine for pilgrims. Actually, I'd like to see the future inmates coping with all the hoards of pilgrims making their way on their knees down the muddy path through the Jardin des Anglais to the chapel, to worship at the shrines of St. Philip and St. Steph!
They're going to start to see Madonna's face on the tortillas on tacko night.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
where do you live near Mrs. Spratt?
Now that would be telling I'm 40min from Vouvant, 30min from La Roche sur Yon and 50min from Les Sables D'olonne on the coast. I'm in the Bocage and really nothing is too far away from us here in the Vendee Even Nantes is less than an hour for us to get to

• Heart
Just to let you know if you like aurora borealis and australis there will be visible in the northern and southern hemisphere beginning tonight and all weekend. There is a series of major sun flares coming on. (Also, if your internet stop it will prob be because of that too) ;)

Glad to have news from you and your family @Marquis de Potpourri Wow already close to be one year old !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Waddup, Yentas! Long time no see. Since I got back from the frontlines, the injury, and recovery, my dad decided to hand over a lot of responsibilities to me lately, and my wife has been crazy busy with our soon-to-be one-year-old toddler that we have been unable to Tattle with you all. It looks like nothing much has changed with our favorite Chateau hag and her gay-in-waiting. No real work has been done in Lalande for quite some time. Even the annual spring decluttering, as expected, only to make some space for even more clutter. When are they getting married? Has Stephanie altered her will to include PhiPhi yet? We know that's the only thing Lord Nostrils and his gay son are waiting for.

Anyhoo, my wife and I were +1&2 of two friends who were invited to a small garden party. ;) My Anglophile wife from the Republic of Texas was completely overawed by the presence of royalty (I admit, so was I). It was our first time visiting the palace as non-tourists, and gave us a lot of memories to talk about with our future grandkids! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2927649 View attachment 2927655
Keep on tattling!
Lovely to hear from you, glad to know everyone is doing well.

• Heart
I don't buy expensive earrings.. I tend to lose one, so as long as they don't turn my ears green, cheap n cheerful do for me.
I have a few pairs of nice earrings which I'm very careful with, all other jewelry is costume and not expensive. I have no one to pass jewelry onto so I don't see any point in investing in it. I can't tell the difference between the REAL stuff and the FAKE stuff. I just want the look! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Take a look at the screenshot were Stephanie has blurred out her earrings. A person in the comments posted that they thought they were Wedgewood earrings that have been blurred out earrings with Wedgewood cameos in them can run anywhere from close to $100 to over 1400+ dollars euros. I have a feeling they must have been an expensive auction buy but she does not want to have tracked by us or other viewers And the price paid revealed ( which would make one think that it was an expensive purchase.) She has intentionally blurred out the cameo to make it difficult to discern the pattern.
What do you think? Can anyone figure out where they were purchased or the price paid? If they were inexpensive, sure wouldn’t have bothered to blur themView attachment 2926358
She's literally crotch-flashing the camera with these neener-neener earrings.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.