Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
Aha! Gotcha bitch!!! Those are vintage, one-of-a-kind Richard Minadeo earrings! Perhaps she had ratfaced Permasmile source them! Here’s a selection of what’s currently on the market.

I am just reading about your discovery, @MRShavershamsdress. ❤ Although Fanny's earrings are vaguely similar, they aren't in the typical style of Richard Minadeo.

Reactions: 12

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Blimey round this way it's exotic to buy Doritos..........don't even go there on the salsa, that's pearl clutching smelling salts material.
---

Serves the tit right for coming back, would have been better going on a tour around France with his daughter.
---
As I'm not back to work until Monday I went with Mr Spratt this morning to one of his Chateau clients, a well pump problem. Chateau de la Recepte in the beautiful town of Vouvant. It's privately owned and they're going to be opening their gardens this summer to the public and were displaying their Monument Historique plaque on the gates, something Fanny hasn't and will never get. Beautiful place, just a husband and wife living there.

After that drove through Bourneau on the way to the next customer but you can't see their place at all from the road.
where do you live near Mrs. Spratt?

• Heart
Reactions: 11