The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm heading off on holiday and am not bringing my laptop. There isn't a patreon flog yet, so unfortunately that means I won't be able to upload it until Saturday... Hopefully someone else is able to upload this time?
Enjoy your holiday. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I finally figured out where’s she’s keeping the ever accumulating Patreon Funds.

IMG_1283.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry, I don't have the nerve to watch the latest CD videos because reading here is already stressing me out, so please explain to me:
Why is Fanny moving all these things into containers? What is the reason and why exactly for two years?
Because Chateau de Lalande has been red flagged by the proper building authorities. The heap in the middle of nowhere is not structurally sound. Stephanie Jarvis is now under a microscope and not just here. She will need more than two years to fix her problems.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
FRK will get her marching orders when she gives the guests food poisoning. Perhaps it will be the second occasion as to quote Oscar Wilde, once is unlucky twice is careless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Now do we think she's going to get her finger out, proove us wrong and put her money where her mouth is and finally renovate?

Answers on a postcard please.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
LaReynedEpee
21 seconds ago
If you were going to store stuff for a few weeks I might say, mmmm, OK, but when you said a couple of years...nope!

@vesnajuric-kapor1970
9 minutes ago
How much stuff does one need? It seems a chateau full of stuff.

evmcelroy
12 minutes ago
Stephanie and Philip, please stop amassing so much stuff. Just stop. You have enough. At some point, this is just hoarding.

@justinelord95
38 minutes ago
Stephanie and Philip please put the books in the attic proper not the containers. I’m in agreement with other comments here, the books will get damp and mouldy being stored in the containers for a long duration.

beverleybutler7685
1 hour ago
You'll never bring any of it back cos it will be damp & mouldy in containers surely!?

franct.thomas3326
1 hour ago
I have read many comments on the danger of putting books into an unheated shipping container and I can fully agree to that. I have a large (12.000 books) library myself and the room in which they are stored is heat and huminity controlled. I can not stand the thought of runining the books in this container. Rather I would take them before she has to throw everything away. - Can someone reach Stephanie in person to make sure she really knows about this problem?

RoSario-vb8ge
2 hours ago
Aren't there any dry rooms left, for example in the attics, that aren't used, for storing the books and furniture? How many rooms are there in the chateau?

@hanneloredehler1595
2 hours ago
thanks for the fast forward sequences where lancelot tries his very best to control your packing. maybe he also is worried about what will happen with the items if you store them in the container

mathewhalpin
2 hours ago
Billy Petherick needs books for his future library
Britbabe53
2 hours ago
Books and wood in containers outside.... just no....

kerrystevens9313
3 hours ago
Listening to the opening comments from the lovely Stephanie, feeling absolute horror at the thought of all her precious items being stored for how long? Who knows! In containers that will eventually destroy everything except china, glass and porcelain.....then I read the comments from others and realised...I am not alone in my fears! What are Amory's thoughts? Does he think the very expensive antique panelling will be okay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How ridiculous putting the panelling, porcelain, glass and all those books into the horrible, rusty old containers. I wouldn't be surprised if most of it never gets taken out of them. Who is supposed to carry all those heavy boxes full of books down the stairs and out to the containers? Not Fanny or Snorty, of course. Probably Grant, more fool him. When they were upstairs, Fanny ignored Ratso squeaking, he probably needed to go outside. Fanny has no real shame about all her unnecessary possessions. Why buy things; never use them; never read the books, and then pack them away in containers? None of it will ever be used. All the money wasted could have been used on the building. Fanny is demented, she behaves and speaks like a child. She has no conscience and no sense of responsibility; she is beyond the possibility of change or maturing at this stage. I cannot stand this obnoxious fool.
Is more "stuff" being moved from the upper floors? Under the guise of de-cluttering? It is lending more and more evidence that someone needs to lighten the load on the buildings structure. Is she taking tips from Billy Pethericks vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I knew it. She is trying to compete with tobacco Johnny and in her crazy mind believes that her dump is on the same level as his immaculate restored château. She has such delusions of grandeur.

I have a feeling that grunt was welcome back to the dump because Amaury has refused to keep calling her crap from place to place. The vast majority of those books are outdated, obsolete, or duplicative of other books in her collections. She is really wanting to build a grand library to house all of her thrift store romance paperback books?

she probably spent over $200 + on packing boxes alone.She thinks it is “ cute“ to be a greedy hoarder of crap.
Yes, plus that tit in a trance Trixie only recently bought even more for 200 euro at auction, some of which they already had.

That hovel and all it's inhabitants are truly sick to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Watching her with the books made me sick to my stomach. What if Amaury has a plan to get Fanny to clear out her crap, and then will have to containers moved to the dump...she is clearing before Mummy gets there. Also she is storing all.those books outside in unheated, damp containers, where all the rats and mice will have a field day with all that paper. Can you imagine how they will stink??? How much to rent a container for Years???
Out of sight out of mind... I think with this in mind Natty and Amaury ordered the containers. In a few months so much new stuff will have been purchased that no one will remember the old stuff anyway. Imagine La Jarvis waking up and looking out of her hole and oops the containers are gone. The disposal company can then pls take Phiphi straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Or... are they packing for their getaway... moving containers for Venice? Africa? Not for the paneling at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@joymoore7934
55 minutes ago
Does anyone know how many rooms in the chateau

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮STEPHANIE IS BACK! What a liar, Steohanie has said there were 49 rooms at the Dump. Now she is trying to back track, as usual. MANIPULATION AND DAMAGE CONTROL AS USUAL. Look at her trying to minimize the amount of rooms available to only 19 rooms and then say they don’t have reinforced floors. Smoke and mirrors, lies, and manipulation 24/7 .
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
28 minutes ago (edited)
In an interview, Stephanie was talking about 21 rooms once Natti's and Gerry's were finished. I don't know if bathrooms were counted or the older staff rooms that are being fixed up now. They have two storage rooms filled with furniture in the workyard area and attic spaces like Narnia, but most don't have reinforced floors yet.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

a_highland_life
9 minutes ago
Didn’t we already do the books recently, you should insulate the storage vans or the books and maybe the panelling might get ruined

tinakersey3813
32 minutes ago
Make sure the containers don’t leak your books may be damaged and also don’t have insurance to cover the contents in the containers
Stephanie said there were 40 rooms at the Dump, not 49. My error in typing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One minute in and I'm already laughing. So they'll be one container full of mouldy damp panelling (kept quiet on the latest panel acquisition), to go back into a mouldy house. Another full of papier-mache, that will end up being the books to be stored there.

Just how many more pointless declutters will there be.
---
Fancy having never heard of a napkin chain the expert that she is. Best give it to the idiot child so he can have a bib for when he has his apple sauce.
---
I thought declutter was to get rid of stuff not just store it in a different location ! That rusty old container also has big holes in it , paaahfect for vermin.
The fire extinguisher was completely surrounded by books.

Have a great holiday Tuffiti, I do wonder if Fanny is bashing out a damage control patron flog now. I have never ever seen sooo many negative comments about so many things.
she did say VERY CLEARLY Natty and Amoury ordered the containers…
Is there no dry storage company/ units available to rent near them?

Not only is there poison in the chapel but in every room in the dump, lead paint falling off, arsenics in wallpaper and books too.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
is Grant flirting with FRK?

Fanny has her ring on that she wore when first hooked up with Snorts. Why?

This is the house her parents moved to after Cransford I believe.

I cannot understand why they buy the nastiest cheapest chocolates for the guests. Why are guest numbers down are people seeing the light?
Fanny looks as rough as ever even she didn’t bother to glam up for dinner.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Miss Fan Fan thinks books = intellect. Hence the hoarding.

But think how wonderful for Patrons on Patreon Day filing into a leaking, rusting, container to sign the backs of the panelling! They thought their chance was missed as it would have been installed years ago. Joy abounds!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Experience the atomosphere of living in a country chateau with amazing views and fine dining.

Welcome to La Lande

1714904344732.png
1714904439983.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.