The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gracie....... I am really sick of the "From the Garden" every time they have a meal !
Why can't FRK take the stuff to the table and buzz off ----- they all have eyes !
Who cares if it was grown in their pathetic vege garden .
Every thing will the cold , little proportioned and hopefully washed so you don't get worms from slugs etc !
Its from the garden to a filthy kitchen, then to the table for the guilable ‘guests’ 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Patsy and Stewart revealed their updated entrance hall, stairwell and BnB room. I’m sure their paying guests will appreciate their efforts. I was struck by how they have included chairs/desk for guests in entrance. They intend to have brochures and info for local sites. Not something seen at La la. Whatever happened to the postcard display stand she purchased years ago in case she opened a shop? Actually whatever happened to Snort’s shop? Why don’t the fans ask these questions?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I think The MckItten's work on the Porsche dashboard, and Fanny's extended tour of said dashboard, have forced me to draw the conclusion that the crafting of the lie on video is not only the narcissist imperative -- as noted in my personal narc and Trump, it doesn't exist unless it's on video -- but the highest sport of the propagandist Stephanie Jarvis. It's how she gets it on, pissing money away in the teeth of its donors.
People, as my sainted mother used to say, do what they like to do.
Narcs as money drunks, skimping on essentials like food, and spending grandiosely on megalomanic possessions:
).

Those crappy cheap dinners are performative. The shittiness is the point.
---
Patsy and Stewart revealed their updated entrance hall, stairwell and BnB room. I’m sure their paying guests will appreciate their efforts. I was struck by how they have included chairs/desk for guests in entrance. They intend to have brochures and info for local sites. Not something seen at La la. Whatever happened to the postcard display stand she purchased years ago in case she opened a shop? Actually whatever happened to Snort’s shop? Why don’t the fans ask these questions?
I actually think we mistakenly call Lalande the shitoo in the middle of nowhere because Jarvis lives in a bubble with no brochures. There's plenty going on there, from prehistoric pawcillin clay mining 10,000 years ago near what is now Limoges, to -- well I needn't go on. The massif central is nearby, I discover, simply by reading the Larousse entry on what to eat in the Berry. Who knew?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Snorts was putting the door key back in the sideboard.
Snorts is a creep, he is always hovering in the background overseeing etc. He doesn’t let Fanny out of his sight. What were the guests doing when this strange scene was happening. It’s so rude to leave them …
That scene when Fanny chopped from the chapel and how she was surprised by the poisons…and btw I though as an avid art addict she should know this…to the kitchen when FRK was ready to serve supper. Are the restorers working until 8 pm or was supper at 5 pm.

Where is Grant eating supper? Does FRK eat during courses?

Fanny deigns to help with the table cloth… she has so many staff . She looks a fool.
---
Fanny will be gearing up for her next trip to London for the Chelsea flower show
Will she treat Frk to an amazing experience or bring the twit who knows nothing?
It make all the sense to invite frk to the flower show in London! Leave dimwit at home with grant ! Hahaha
---
View attachment 2914572View attachment 2914573

Dessert probably cost 1 euro, wine 2 euros.

Cost of dinner is 100 euros. 75 euros at the chateau and then 25 euros later that night at McDonald’s.

No straight man forced to eat that could possibly feel full or satisfied.
My God ! These look like lunch helpings at a spa … for weight loss…
I would be offended if this was all you got for dinner … especially for the cost.
It is crazy to rationalize it ..snack before and coffee after??? With god knows how old fig candy? it disgusting how cheap she is with her guests.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It make all the sense to invite frk to the flower show in London! Leave dimwit at home with grant ! Hahaha
---

I would be offended if this was all you got for dinner … especially for the cost.
It is crazy to rationalize it ..snack before and coffee after??? With god knows how old fig candy? it disgusting how cheap she is with her guests.
It makes you realize that if someone who pays €75 for a meal at the Dump receives such a minuscule amount of food for that price, that the stories the volunteers told about being allotted tiny, tiny cheap portions of food meals and watching Percy and Mummy argue about whether a volunteer could receive a single thin slice of ham are all true. Do you remember when Stephanie gave some visiting guests one or two Scotch eggs for them to share? She is selfish and miserly with everyone in this world, except herself. Recall that Marie had to personally purchase items for the bed-and-breakfast, because Stephanie would not buy certain foods that were necessary. Marie has to individually store and label all of her own personal food Which we have seen Stephanie inspect on camera to make sure that it is definitely food that Marie paid for and not food that belongs to the dump

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Phillip’s tables look like tit. Lazy Philip never irons any tablecloth, instead placing a heavily creased tablecloth across the table. It looks sloppy.
The base of the silver candelabras on the table need to be polished.

Who thinks that Stephanie never washed the 40 new towels before they were placed into the guest rooms, raise your hand.🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
I also think that it is likely that at least new expensive luxury towels have made their way to Stephanie’s bedroom, Pottie’s personal stash, Mummy’s apartment, and Stephanie’s personal locked closet in her London flat. Who believes that all of the expensive new linens have actually been used in the guest rooms at the dump And that none of the new linens have made their way to Stephanie’s bedroom? She is far too selfish and greedy to allow new luxury linens and towels to come in to the dump without her taking a big chunk of them for her own personal use. Mummy and Percy will be sleeping on the luxury linens and using the new luxury towels in Mummy’s. Apartment if they make it to the dump next month.

Oh my gosh, did Stephanie just tell that dinner guest? Crybaby prima donna Philip removes the grifted Ardmore tablecloth that is on the dining room table during the day and changes tablecloths for dinner because they don’t want to use the Ardmore tablecloth for an actual dinner because it’s their favorite and they don’t want someone to spell red wine on it.WTF? They have used the Ardmore tablecloths for family dinner before they release videos of those dinners. Guests paying €75 per head for prison ration food and bread toted in a Ratso pee stained bag don’t rate highly enough to have the Ardmore tablecloth experience? She is so oblivious as to how selfish she sounds as she proudly recounts her reasons for not using the Ardmore tablecloth for the B&B guests. These rabid fans Are the people who are overpaying to stay at your dump, be your patron, and pay for your cast member fiancé Philip, as well as all of the luxury vacations, the new Porsche, all the antiques, all the luxury linens, the tens of thousands of dollars in new clothing, the tens of thousands of dollars in new Porcelain, etc.

9:39
to look up Ardmore . “we put that one on
9:42
during the day, so we always have that
9:44
one on ,and then we swap it for dinner.
9:46
this is good for two reasons: one it's
9:48
our favorite so then everyone sees it
9:50
and two it doesn't get red wine all over
9:52
it because we're not using it for dinner

click and watch about 15 seconds of Stephanie explaining the Ardmore tablecloth situation and look at the expression on the face of the guest after Stephanie finishes listing her reasons why guests are not allowed to dine on the Ardmore tablecloth.

I don't even drink wine any more and those blue and red wine glasses piss me off. This is not someone connected to the reality of wine, how it's drunk in polite society or at home, how you sell it to guests, as your numero uno markup in the restaurant business.
Restaurant business?
I make myself laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It makes you realize that if someone who pays €75 for a meal at the Dump receives such a minuscule amount of food for that price, that the stories the volunteers told about being allotted tiny, tiny cheap portions of food meals and watching Percy and Mummy argue about whether a volunteer could receive a single thin slice of ham are all true. Do you remember when Stephanie gave some visiting guests one or two Scotch eggs for them to share? She is selfish and miserly with everyone in this world, except herself. Recall that Marie had to personally purchase items for the bed-and-breakfast, because Stephanie would not buy certain foods that were necessary. Marie has to individually store and label all of her own personal food Which we have seen Stephanie inspect on camera to make sure that it is definitely food that Marie paid for and not food that belongs to the dump
I ate better at Michelin star restaurants and was full to bursting for the same amount (excluding wine and extra digestive) It's the antithesis of France and french in general, for which most of their interactions are usually based around a full table with friends and family.

For ones interested in astronomy we have the Aquarids that peak this weekend Sun 5th to Monday morn. Beautiful meteor showers. 🌠🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The reason I posted about the Stephanie/ Pottie first class accommodations on the one hour 22 minute train trip from Tokyo to the town where the monkeys lived, was because I had watched Hannah‘s new video earlier tonight. When I read the comments to her video, a viewer had mentioned a channel about a British man whom I believe has taught English in Japan for the past several years and has a popular YouTube channel called Abroad in Japan (290 videos about life in Japan/ 3 million subscribers, Suck it Stephanie!!! ).

When I looked at the channel, there were a couple of videos about expensive train travel in Japan, and bullet trains in Japan. I will post them both below. He is a bit abrasive but his videos seem entertaining. He has a couple of videos where he reads and reacts to withering comments about himself. Looks like an interesting channel. You may want to check out the channel and see if any of the videos seem interesting to you.

Inside Japan’s Most LUXURIOUS Train 🇯🇵 FIRST Class in Hokkaido

What Riding Japan’s FIRST Class Overnight Train is Like 🚅

12 things not to do in Japan.
I watched him years ago for some time, but the more his wealth grew, the more grew his ego and I couldn’t stand most of his friends. Some are so over the top with their personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
---

It is offensive when you think how the inmates stuff themselves have dined of late, when there are no guests. They never go short and yet they expect their paying guests to cough up 75 euros that, for the best part, look like the scappings off the floor and out of the compost bin.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's such a challenge to find time to edit and put out videos because poor, over-worked Caroline Gooder and Mireille are up all night and much of the day, policing the comments and disputing them. It's glaringly obvious that Fanny has two alter egos. As she might sign off herself, it's Mireille and Caroline "AKKA" Stephanie Jarvis. Have you noticed, she tries to pull the wool over the eyes of stupid fans by putting in deliberate errors, such as "Mary" for "Marie"? How anyone cannot realise who these two fake people really are, I don't know. Fanny also clearly believes that making videos for YouTube causes stress and mania as, defending herself when someone commented on John being calm while Fanny was wound up and manic, Mireille said it was because John did not make videos for YouTube but Steph did! She also replied to another comment about John having had a wife, by outing John as gay, saying he had been married but now, she "understood" that Karmel was his partner. John rightly does not hide his relationship but surely it's not up to Fanny, "Akka" Mireille or Caroline, to enter into a public discussion about him in the comments. It's like discussing Dan and Anneliese's break up on her vlog. Fanny is not someone to trust or to befriend.
I actually think Caroline Gooder is Kimberly Guilfoyle, the coked-out Stepford political groupie who has latched on to Uday.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If Grant is there to volunteer and he and his daughter were allocated one or two croissants each to work all day long? No fruit et??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Stephanie is palpably jealous of tobacco John’s château and wealth. His château is beautifully restored and immaculately decorated. She cannot stand having to live at the dump even a couple days a week. I think she is traveling 3 weeks out of each month. During the B&B season, she
“ races” back to the Dump in her newly purchased Porsche, films the obligatory Saturday night dinner, and then promptly leaves the dump for another trip/ vacation.

Look at the fresh bread from the bakery in the Ratso pee stained bag in the kitchen. Bread is stuffed directly in the pee stained spot.The holiday from hygiene continues at the dump.Gross. Clean the bag or get rid of it. I don’t believe guests would be happy to pay €75 to eat bread that was stuffed into a pee stained bag. Stephanie is a filthy human being and maintains a filthy home.View attachment 2914296

Look. They cut up the bread from the pee bag and are serving it to guess he pay €75 per head for their meal. Yuck.
View attachment 2914324
I want to red flag the pajama wearing at Tobacco John's, Philip not coming down until noon, Philip attending the auction in jeans so much tighter than his usual camel toe holiday wear. I think it's all part of the very feral, aggressively rude, jealousy/marking the territory cycle the two of them are co-dependent on. I haven't worked it out exactly yet but they are vampiring off of Tobacco John in a way only narcs (and drunks) can do. You can see them filling up on his blood when they're around him -- Stephanie asking about his plans for the loft. I think Stephanie is definitely using Philip as bait with TJ, also very creepy but a harbinger of their future grifting MO.
ETA: They're cruising. That's what that energy is.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is not someone connected to the reality of wine, how it's drunk in polite society or at home, how you sell it to guests, as your numero uno markup in the restaurant business.
The Jarvises are déclassé all day, everyday. No wonder those who attach themselves to Fanny's coat tails are just as déclassé...
That people think that Fanny exudes good taste and manners is beyond my comprehension.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
ComtesseRose, thank you for the new thread and the honour of the naming rights. I really am humbled. In all honesty because all you tattlers are so very creative, witty and observant it’s really a team effort. Also, because Fanny and Snorty are so damn stupid and never listen to the crap they spew and lies they tell, these titles often just write themselves - the gruesome twosome really do make it easy!

• Heart
The police report from 1986, the night the Chaumont burnt down. Updated comments,

@Noneya-xz2wg
5 days ago
Your friend reminds me of this quote - "A narcissist is a con artist. They will sell you a dream to deliver you a living nightmare"

Stephanie aka mire I’ll e
@mireille4751
12 days ago
Stéphanie is a very good gardener as well, although probably less passionate than her mother. She planted 3000 plants in her garden at Chateau de Lalande

@nosunshine1609
10 days ago
I was a Patreon for about 2 yrs, higher tier. I asked one question in 2 years, was attacked by Caroline Gooder, which we all know is one of them, so I cancelled my membership and stopped watching her. If you have nothing to hide, why to delete and ban everyone that asks a question?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I don't even drink wine any more and those blue and red wine glasses piss me off. This is not someone connected to the reality of wine, how it's drunk in polite society or at home, how you sell it to guests, as your numero uno markup in the restaurant business.
Restaurant business?
I make myself laugh.
What do expect from people than don’t even know how to hold a wineglass correctly?

• Haha
  • Heart
What with this cultist member wearing a tiara to dinner who sounds like she swallowed a pack of Marlborough. Bet she's wondering now if she got the ball-rubbed towel hand transferred from the content dog. Nice to admit they use sheets on the table too , lets pray no one uses a black light in the dinning room that night.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Fanny saying 'Sometimes, one can be a bit too sensible in life" is the most incredible statement ever! Never, ever, is there any chance that Stephanie Jarvis could be "a bit too sensible"!
It also infuriates me that Marie has to clear and clean the table and set it for the next morning after working hard to prepare and cook dinner for Fanny and Snorts and all the guests. F and S do next to nothing and you can tell from his facial expressions that Snorty resents doing the miniscule amount of "work" that he has to do. The only workers in that place are Marie, and Dave, who, because of Fanny's desperation and need for more soap characters, is now being interrupted by the pink phone. She owes gratitude and even financial compensation to lots of people who have been exploited by her for vlog content over several years. Had it not been for all the "friends", staff, and volunteers, she would not be the wealthy woman that she is now. They have all helped to fund her dresses; porcelain; travel; accommodation, and meals in some of the most expensive hotels and restaurants. I don't suppose she has ever considered showing her gratitude to those people; she thinks she alone is responsible for her success.
---

Before Snorty came on the scene, Fanny often took Marie out to visit other chateaux, to meals, gardens, a spa, etc. Now, when she is working twice as hard, Marie is never invited anywhere during her free time. She was a sort of "friend", now, she's a member of staff. So much for friendship!
As I’ve often mentioned, FRK is waaay up there as cast member I dislike . Let’s not forget, she’s a grifter too (car/wish list/free accommodation requests etc & most recently the ‘chef whites’s begging and tax avoidance’ efforts) She has shown her ego to be bigger than Fanny’s clothes bill … harping on inappropriately about all sorts of stuff - including the laughable notion she could EVER be a yacht chef ….. FRK that ain’t never gonna happen. I don’t think you could successfully make a sandwich sitting on the deck of a moored gin palace with no one else to cater for except yourself - let alone cook in a tiny rocking galley at sea.

HOWEVER …… even I can see you are being run ragged by Hinge & Bracket. Even I see you’re trying to make a better effort, even I can see you want it to be nice for the guests with the tiny food allowance Fanny gives you to play with. You must be so weary and exhausted. You never get to do anything nice. You are being used and I think you know it. That’s a ridiculously long day. And we all know you’re canine sitting Ratso and doing other chateau chores in between too.

Why can’t Snorts clear the dinner table completely - Fanny said Phi Phi clears the table then FRK goes back to finally ‘clear ‘ it and lay the breakfast table. Why can’t Hinge & Bracket do that together if Snorts can’t manage it on his own ? He’s always saying table laying is his thang.

FRK should leave them in the lurch mid BnB season and run off with Dave the Dishwasher. I really think those two are a good match and same level. Actually I get the impression Dave could be more than capable at all sorts of things given half a chance. Together they could probably find a nice ‘couple’ job in France or wherever & they’d get their own cottage/good live in accommodation. They’d be probably paid well and could create a life outside work. For as long as they stay in the dump, FRK & Dave will never be appreciated nor have a life. I hope they read this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.