The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice her nail colour? We know when her nails were that colour and not that colour since. Time travel.

Noyuce even her avoidance of showing the orange fence. We know it is now moved. That also gives the time travel away.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Amary is busy renovating his parents new home in France so Stephanie needed an Amaury substitute. Here comes Grunt Grant to the rescue to fill in for Amaury as the in house mover of crap, and general half ass fix it guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tonight's ' show'was a hoarders version of decluttering ie get more storage space and fill it up. The daft.woman said she will sort the books when...she unpacks them! Who does that¿
Why did she not show lazy Snorts ? Has he been wearing the same nail polish ?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Stephanie will start talking about the “need“ for a grand library at the Dump now that she has seen what Johnson has planned at his château. She is truly delusional.

The most expensive piece of clutter at the dump is Snorts. He easily costs $100,000 + a year to maintain with his salary for being a cast member/actor fiancé, the enormous amount of money spent for his travel, clothing, etc., to accompany the head grifter Stephanie, and all his greedy auction/ porcelain/ crap purchases. If she got rid of.Snorts, she could easily send them on his way with a storage unit of his porcelain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Watching her with the books made me sick to my stomach. What if Amaury has a plan to get Fanny to clear out her crap, and then will have to containers moved to the dump...she is clearing before Mummy gets there. Also she is storing all.those books outside in unheated, damp containers, where all the rats and mice will have a field day with all that paper. Can you imagine how they will stink??? How much to rent a container for Years???

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I am not FRK biggest fan, I do however feel sorry for her in the kitchen with the Wizard of Oz and Dorothy sat at the kitchen table as she is working, Piss Off the pair of you to your room or sit somewhere else so Marie can get on with the guests meals, I doubt that Grant will remain quiet and will give a running commentary on her every move, madness, why is he even there??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He was invited for video content. We will now have more Marie/ Grant cam as Ann Marie will be back in the South of France!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have no sympathy for FRK whatsoever. She returned to Lalande knowing full well what was waiting for her. She's a grifter just like Fanny and deserves whatever tit comes her way. Don't fall for her woe-is-me Cinderella BS. Reap what you sow, FRK!
it was probably also part of the deal of her return, to become a full time cook, server, kitchen maid, dog sitter.

just so that she has a roof over her head again, seems like nobody else gets along with her. And Lalande is big enough to avoid a person‘s presence for most of the day.

Reactions: 28
No Snorts today is he still with Grampa John? Also FRK. Asked " who forget the poop bag". Guess we know who is reading here. Welcome tell us something we don't already know? Fanny needs a serious intervention, yet just more enablers show up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How many storage units does the hoarder have? Where else can you remember her storing her crap?
  • She’s never done a video of her storage units in London. How many units does she actually have?
  • She has locked closets at her London flat that are stuffed full of clothing and possessions
  • She left a craplad of clothing and positions at Pottie’s Amsterdam flat for over a decade+
  • She has locked closets at the South African beach house, stuffed with her clothing and possessions.
  • She has so many clothes at the dump that the railing in her closet has broken several times
  • The outbuildings at the dump are stuffed full of her crap
  • Narnia is stuffed full of crap. How many armoires has she Purchased a hold of crap in the attic?
  • Various bedrooms at the dump have closets and furniture stuffed full of her clothes and crap. Call when she was up in one of the servants bedrooms, they were still boatloads of deceased Daddy Derek clothing stuffed in the bedrooms.
  • She has so many items and crap, but she has no idea what she actually owns. She keeps old, useless, nasty junk stuffed in the outbuildings instead of getting rid of it. Remember when Dick Strawbridge came to the dump to help her with her pizza oven and heating and told her to throw away a lot of her old heating crap, etc.?
  • The attic is so stuffed with crap that she has dozens of drapes thrown over the railings outside of the attic door, slowly rotting away
  • Remember that Stephanie never likes to throw anything away. Recall a couple years ago when she and Pottie “ decluttered” a portion of one of the attics is, Stephanie refused to throw the majority of the items way, insisting upon keeping a decades-old, moldy facial steamer?
  • How many bedrooms at the Dump are just filled up with her clothing and books?
  • Snorts has taken over and cluttered every surface at the dump. Every windowsill is filled up with porcelain, books, or auction crap. Every table surface in every room is filled with crap. Every outbuilding is filled with crap. Do you remember when Amaury had to clean out an outbuilding that was filled from the floor to the rafters with old Amazon boxes, pizza boxes, trash, and junk? Within weeks after clearing it all out, Stephanie already filled it back up again.
  • I wish someone would fly a drone over the property so all of her personal storage units and vehicles/equipment could be documented.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I am not FRK biggest fan, I do however feel sorry for her in the kitchen with the Wizard of Oz and Dorothy sat at the kitchen table as she is working, Piss Off the pair of you to your room or sit somewhere else so Marie can get on with the guests meals, I doubt that Grant will remain quiet and will give a running commentary on her every move, madness, why is he even there??
I am with you Pyke!
When I am really working like FRK on a big meal I HATE people sitting around watching ME work and they relax and if they start to tell me what I was doing and if it was wrong!!!!! :mad::devilish::mad::devilish:🔫🔫🔫💣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
It just proves how there's absolutely nowhere to go in that shithole... I guess they could have sat in the chinese room, but there's no heat... They're freezing... sitting huddled in the kitchen..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
How much do believe Stephanie paid for more stupid paneling for a Dump bedroom? She is going to attach wood paneling to crumbling, structurally failing dump walls?

Do you like how she slid the huge purchase into the video? How many dozens of other purchases has she been hiding?

---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🙋‍♀️

@kkay2270
40 seconds ago
You need a formal Chateau Library with beautiful wood bookcases, a comfortable reading chair or two with footstools, etc. I think it would get a lot of use.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
WTF? SHE HAS ORDERED 120 BOXES TO STORE HER BOOKS AND CRAP? She has a 40 room dump and his leasing storage containers for her crap? She is deranged.

Grant looks disgusted by her gluttony .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.