Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
I love this bunch of cliquey bitches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I don’t like to be played.

I have been here now too for some time and I guess I was also a follower of the Tattle Messsiah, who believed every word.

It probably might change my friendship to some of you, but I have enough of this secrecy and talking in riddles. I felt stupid that I took most or all posts for true, when it was basically all orchestrated. We and I have blindly believed everything, when in fact just more and more questions arose, instead of questions answered.

There are three wonderful tattle ladies on YouTube, and even more ladies and guys revealing their identity on social media.
It’s not hard contacting any of us and show face.
So it’s time to end that charade towards us, leastways out of respect.

I am done being played, and done having bits and pieces thrown to my foot, done with controlling the narrative.
Done being manipulated in who or what I should hate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Jules100

VIP Member
Anyway, although it was off topic, not trying to derail. I just want you all to know how much I appreciate you haters, hags, trolls, clowns, pre & post menopausal jealous bitches. Where are the accounts!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Luna20

VIP Member
My Dearest Tarlets and Targents,

The Witch of loire has increased her prices this year:

3 course meal including wine €75 p.p
Cheese platter €45 p.p
The rooms which sleeps 2 : €250 per night
The Roger: €220 a night
The Marquis appartment: € 325
Tack room €300

rooms are booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
So her cashing in per week based on the 4 days

Sleeping 2 rooms x 3: €3000
Sleeping 1 room: €800
Marquis appartment: €1300
Tack Appartment: €1200

Grand total of €6300 in rent for a week.
6 people dining for 2 days with the Witch: €900

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

tuffiti

Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

Back to lurking now :giggle:

https://emalm.com/?v=grnOT

• Heart
Reactions: 53

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
Fanny: You know my boyfriend is old beyond his years. He's very sophisticated. I want you to do my hair like his IDEAL WOMAN. The woman he DREAMS about.
Annalise: Got it. I know just who you mean. Let's do this.
1685998539656.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
If I'm honest - if I lived in that area of France I'd at least do a drive by to check out what it looks like in reality. Wouldn't pay for the full experience however.
Oh I'd do the WHOLLLLLLE damn experience. I'd pay for all the extras. I'd take pictures and video and wander around alone getting the real bad bits. I'd visit the chickens by myself and call them all by tattlers names. I'd flirt with Amaury and ask Phillip for lip gloss tips. I'd be sweet as pie until I got out of there and then I'd be EVERYBODIES PROBLEM when I posted the pics here. Bet.
Me to Thor when he shows his feathers in front of Dan, "Okay Halcyon. It's not that kind of party, settle down."
I'd leave a thank you note on the nightstand signed "Tattle was here!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Jules100

VIP Member
Whilst the hags ep4 doesn’t premiere until 4:00pm est, they asked me to share a tiny preview.

Can you guess who their “secret” guest is?
IMG_4848.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Luna20

VIP Member
Ok ok chateau wrap up review! I really enjoyed it!

@Karma baby! You have the sweetest giggle!
Your professionalism and knowledge was oozing out of my screen! I sign under every word you said on the episode. The data analytics was on point!
Girl giving the Witch of Loire a business plan for free? Hell no! That shit cost time to prepare.
I sweeten the deal, if SJ reaches out to you and pays you to help her grow her channel, I'll figure out her merchandise strategy & follow through with all the background work 🤣

Downside: I can't tattle anymore if she follows through
Upside: SJ is too high on her horse to reach out and better herself especially if it involves work!

P.s. can't blame you for taking a break from tattle. A lot of time goes into it. On the other hand, it does make me laugh ❤
---
@Jules100 I'm so sorry to hear the news from your father! It hurts to get news like that about someone you love. Stay strong. Lots of virtual hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49

KiKiGee

VIP Member
1685960752061.png

danieldtt
2 hours ago
This is so perfectly painful, I can't wait until the next chateau wrap up , anyone who's disillusioned is urged to join us over there !

danieldtt
2 hours ago (edited)
Gerald is so cringe I day dream and fantasize about him peacefully fading away .

Francoise Bekaert
3 hours ago
Please, please get the grand piano tuned
danieldtt
2 hours ago
That could never happen ! That budget could go towards a piece of cutlery that reminds Phillip of his great great great grandfathers bones from the family crypt !

Jean Kaufmann
8 hours ago
How does Philip not know how to dance? I would think knowing how to dance would be an asset. As a performer.
caroline gooder
2 hours ago
Philip can dance.

Thank you @ComtesseRose ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

KyBourbon

VIP Member
CLARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you were
Oh my god! I read this comment from Clarrie and reflected deeply. I called my neighbor and she read it, too. I made my confession with my priest. We then had a neighborhood meeting where I shared the comment with everyone and they were in tears. I’m so ashamed of myself. I’ve finally seen my error. Stephanie Jarvis IS the light and I am the darkness. How could I have been so blind? I’ve been crying non-stop from the shame.

IMG_5326.gif

Hey Clarrie, you’re so full of shit…just like your light of the world, Fanny.

IMG_3476.jpeg

And Clarrie…one more thing…

IMG_5330.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Jules100

VIP Member
I am so sorry to hear this, what a worry for you especially if you are not getting the correct information. Ado you live close enough to see him regularly. 💕💕
Thanks @Beachgirl, luckily he’s in the state and not across the country, but he’s not around the corner. He has other family closer, so he’s usually got someone stopping by. I’m visiting him tomorrow & I have my (adultish) kids mailing him cards weekly. Kinda sucks❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Jules100

VIP Member
Why was it a big secret surprise that Amaury’s parents showed up at the chateau for his birthday? They are always there.

“Surprise Amaury! You know how your parents just left two days ago and aren’t expected back until tomorrow? Well here they are half a day early, Happy Birthday!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Welp, I never thought I'd find anyone more annoying in Stephanie's recent vlogs than Philip Janssen. I found Scotman/brother man/Gerry to be on a roll in the Annoy Department. And I felt no creepier vibe than watching people dance while being filmed, around a dining table, with all the chateau guests watching and Maria pounding away on the piano...... didn't top the creepiness of Percy reading that poem to his bride of four years, though!

Speaking of Maria, ugh oh...she was PISSED! I don't know why Pavlina was holding that tart and watching the old timers dance. But it was an accident and she clearly didn't mean for it to happen.....Maria needs to calm the f*ck down.

1685921568554.png

1685921593794.png

So......that leaves me with this. One of these things is not like the other.

1685921822666.png

1685922214692.png

And no, Amaury, he does NOT look like Slash. Philip may have curly hair and can wear sunglasses, but that does not make you look like Slash! Slash wouldn't dress like that! Slash is cool. Slash doesn't have liver lips. Slash doesn't have ghost white stick legs that he shoves into skin tight jegging shorts! Slash doesn't look like he spends his time indoors all the time setting the table for dinner. Slash owns who he is.

And finally, Slash doesn't have little lady hands, either!

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
My Dearest Tarlets and Targents,

The Witch of loire has increased her prices this year:

3 course meal including wine €75 p.p
Cheese platter €45 p.p
The rooms which sleeps 2 : €250 per night
The Roger: €220 a night
The Marquis appartment: € 325
Tack room €300

rooms are booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
So her cashing in per week based on the 4 days

Sleeping 2 rooms x 3: €3000
Sleeping 1 room: €800
Marquis appartment: €1300
Tack Appartment: €1200

Grand total of €6300 in rent for a week.
6 people dining for 2 days with the Witch: €900
Ÿet Fanny has been lying and complaining about her Patreon funds, YouTube monies, and B and B barely providing enough money to pay all her employees and has been crying poverty as she jets off on luxury vacations and spends huge sums of tax free cash on herself. She is such a dishonest, greedy con artist.

She doesn’t even pretend to do restoration work anymore. She just puts out half assed videos of the most expensive vegetable and herb garden in France, photos of her prison ration B and B meals complete with decanters of discount wine, and storylines made up of flat out wall to wall lies.

She only reluctantly performs a few projects so she can be featured on chateau diy.

All that cash and she only contributed approximately $1,000 in tax free funds to help the family of Mmakhotso Moloi. What a rotten human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

JackSpratt

VIP Member
The dancing was cringe AF.
Food meh. Guests with faces blurred out, wish they'd not gone and didn't want to be recognised.
If Maria doesn't get Pavlina for dropping the tart, Mummy certainly will for having it dropped down her back.
Marrrrrieeeee still skulking around the kitchen with a face like a slapped arse.
Awkward moment for Natti when the 'future inlaws' arrived and greeted Maria before her.
Fanny still with her bonk eyed eyeliner.
Is Percy seriously unwell as Izzy is glad he's eating something, even if it is ham and marmalade!
As for the idiot child looking like Slash, never, he's a Tiny Tim through and through.
tiny tim.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
LOL check out Tess right side.. I think her dress is too tight or she has back/side mammaries
View attachment 2219546
Dana posted that pic and if I was Tess I’d be ripping her a new arsehole. surely she must have noticed the glaring back boob. Disgraceful act to do that to a new bride. If any of my friends had done that to me on my wedding day, i would make it my mission to destroy each and everyone of them. But I’m petty.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maple fairy

VIP Member
As I have said it before seems like ages ago and maybe in different words that everyone here has a right to express their opinions. Attacking someone for a having a different point of view however is never cool. I think we have all felt that at times. Sometimes we need a little levity and fun. After all we consider ourselves a community of sorts. There isn’t anything wrong if you feel some kinship with other tattlers. I love the sharing of day to day living from around the world. Highlights the differences but how much we are similar. I love the sharing of gardening pointers, cooking classes, art expertise, etc. I have learned so much including a lot out of the urban dictionary!
I want to see the chatelaine accomplish things, stop the lying, the spending on oneself and to show her patrons that she appreciates their support by keeping her promises. I don’t need to see her physically hurt as some have wished for. I believe her deceit is starting to show all over her face. Karma Baby!
PS @Karma baby! great appearance on Château Wrap Up!

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
I think Tess’ funky rich wedding is going to make Stephanie finally want to get fake married to Philip. All that being the center of attention, presents and derailing… and YouTube content.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44