The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Tea with lemon for naming the thread. Wonderful.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Princess of Framlingham

Wednesday at 12:05 PM
Hello Tattlers, I've been lurking for a while but thought I'd come out f the shadows and say hi. You all make me laugh so much.
I watched Chateau DIY and found CD through that show. I liked SJ then. At the time I was living in Framlingham and felt a connection with a local girl. To my shame I even became a patreon. Until things didn't add up and I realised she had numerous properties and significantly more money than me! The final straw for me was seeing the nursing home they used to run. If they could afford property like that they could afford to do up their own bloody chateau.
Support squirrel winds me up more than all of them. Why does he think we need to hear from him all the time??!! Shut the F up.
I will finish by talking about the one thing we brits love talking about the most, the weather. It's freezing in the UK. Is everywhere else having a rubbish start to the summer or is it just here?

• Heart
Reactions:You, Hercule P, Ginginger and 51 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Friday at 12:53 PM
AdeptUnnaturalHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

Screenshot (399).png

1685701455404.png

1685701508591.png

1685702079690.png

1685702090440.png

1685701071453.png

1685701434106.png

James Carrington
2 hours ago
So Philip wears the same shirt to Chelsea Flower Show all day in the sunshine (to the point of getting sunburnt), wears it out all evening to the Yves Delorme shop and to Mavros, then he wears it the entire following day to drive back to La Lande in and then wears it for a third full "consecutive" day (if we believe the timelines) to return the van and prepare for all the guests...? One can only assume he also didn't shower in those 3 days as you certainly wouldn't go to the effort of showering and put on 2 day old sweaty clothes... One can only assume there is still no hot water at the Chateau then..? Any updates on the heating...
Rosie Hugh
1 hour ago
The problem with you is that you assume far too much and have far too little sense.
James Carrington
1 hour ago
And you are?

... and the rental van...

1685703088683.png

cd5092e0-69b4-4a52-a115-7603cf78aafc_text.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, Just Grift Wood and 48 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Thursday at 8:13 PM
Off topic: First day of Pride Month, and it takes on a new meaning for me this year. In the US, after Marriage Equality was settled by the Supreme Court, I think a lot (not all) of the LGBTQ+ community became somewhat complacent. But recently, hate and discrimination has become more prevalent here. Even Target retail stores in some southern states had to pull Pride merchandise from shelves due to death threats and hateful comments geared toward employees. Politicians have fueled a lot of the hateful, divisive rhetoric and made people think it’s ok to do that…it’s not. So, this month, just a reminder that there are all kinds of people who make up the world. ❤

IMG_5287.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Belladonna1969, StephaniesSupportConsort and 47 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Thursday at 8:45 AM
Patreon Vlog
Best thing about the vlog is there was no Snorty. It's an illuminating Mummy & Daughter Hour.

Mummy
Overall, Mummy says she's happy with the garden, but it's sure hard to tell. Mummy is very concerned that:
  • Fanny has planted too much & taken on too much. It all takes management & work, but Mummy knows Fanny won't do it herself and really isn't interested in the gardens
  • The plants need water and with water restrictions/drought conditions much of what's been planted won't survive
  • Even with 3 gardeners (none who work on the weekend's we are told) there is much work and maintenance which isn't being done.
Mummy seemed anxious during the tour and clearly has different opinions to Fanny. I wonder if Fanny thought that planting lots of things in the garden would please Mummy, but not sure it has. Mummy loves gardening, and she's been told her role during this stay is to manage the gardeners, but Isabelle wants to get out in her garden and do it herself.

Mummy did the whole tour without sun glasses, but early on was rubbing her left eye a lot. Mummy admits she can't see very well. I fear for Mummy & Percy on the spiral staircases. Don't let Snorty walk behind you!
Gnome's know more about gardens than Fanny

1685601650014.png

In the garden, the chicken coop, the greenhouse, the Jardain Anglaise the dialogue went something like this:
F - I don’t know what that is
M - It’s lupins
F - That’s peas
M - It’s broad beans
F - I don’t know if it’s a pumpkin patch or courgette patch
M - It’s aubergine or perhaps melons
F - I don't know what it is – will have to ask them
F - I don’t know what that is – will have to ask them
F - I don’t know what that is - oh, field mushrooms (after reading the sign)
F - It’s delightful, it’s so pretty
M - One needs to check for little black mites
F - Strawberries
M - The birds will eat them
F - Asparagus
M - Needs lots of water, aren’t going to survive
F - Think it’s Rhubarb, unless it got moved
M - Needs lots of water and shouldn’t be forced
F - It’s artichoke
M - No it's cardoon and you eat the stalks not the flower head
M - That’s not how you store tools
F - Here's where the gazebo and new flower bed will be
M - The only problem is you are creating more and more work
F - Davy is pretty go at considering maintenance
M - I’m not sure
M - Where's the Lily of the Valley I planted
F - I think it got trampled

Davy
Fanny claims everything Davy has planted in the Jardin Anglaise needs no water after 3 years???? :rolleyes:

Woods
Fanny thinks she should come to the woods everyday. Fanny, you can’t do that unless you actually stay home at the shitoo everyday.

Scrap Yard for Broken Down Vehicles 🚗
Fanny says it's all Dan's old cars, but think we've found the red van and the car Baghead purchased for Fanny

Courtyard
Those damn posts in the courtyard won’t be removed for 8-10 years. Fanny tells Mummy she needs some vision. (Fanny, your Mummy is blind) Mummy will likely be dead before the posts are removed

New bench from auction house in Sussex – Fanny thinks it was only £50 but can’t remember!?!?! (Fanny you left off a zero - it was probably £500)

War on Weeds
Big argument over the heuchera plants in the Jardain Anglaise

M - That should not be there
F – But look at the nice red flowers Mummy
M - The weeds will take whatever water there is, so you need to do the weeding
F - No, No, No Mummy - don't pull that
M - What’s good about this? (after pulling out the weed)
F - Nothing
F - Maybe Mummy knows what she’s doing after all
M - She does (Mummy keeps pulling at the weeds)
F - Oh you’re getting there
M - I was always there
M - Apologize
F - I bow to your superior wisdom
M - I’m going to spend time here – everything has to go :ROFLMAO:

Mummy, can you please include Snorty in your “War on the Weeds” which are invading the shitoo! We'd all like to see Snorty pulled out by the roots and chucked in the garbage, never to be seen again.

Attachments
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:Ginginger, StephaniesSupportConsort, Lady Di and 45 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Thursday at 2:27 AM
Hello my lovely Tartlets, Tartgents, hags and flying monkeys. I have yet to catch up on any of the vlogs for the past few days due to being busy- boating, beaches, house work, social events with friends, volunteer work, and the yard. I even missed the Fleuries' Sunday vlog! (I also got a really good deal on 8X BBW 3-wick candles for $80 with free-shipping on this weekend, so I will not be purchasing and reviewing any Fleurie candles any time soon!)

Since we have a LOT of landscaping and a lush green lawn, we have to mow every three days, and are constantly pulling weeds, trimming trees and hedges, etc. We have learned that is is easier to maintain when you are always on top of it. Give me the team of 3 gardeners at LaLande, and that place would be sorted in 2 days. Since we have a front in the gulf right now that is supposed to bring torrential rain this week, I ended helping helping my neighbour as well by edging along her sidewalk (and the neighbour next to her, as his lawn service does a terrible job), trimmed the landscaping and mowed. My mower (which Mr. T Rex has recently tuned up and put a new blade on) randomly "blew up" (an explosion of oil everywhere- luckily, it was far enough from the house that my shirt was the only casualty.) Since the radar showed my time was limited, once it cooled down, I took everything apart, cleaned it, and discovered one of the bolts that connected the upper and lower engine housing units was missing. I dug through my workshop and found a suitable sub of the same thread pattern and length. (It's a different metal, though, so this is a temporary repair- galvanic corrosion from dissimilar metals is real.) Reassembled, checked the oil, and finished mowing in time. I was just happy that A) it wasn't a seal, B) I regularly service my equipment myself, so troubleshooting was pretty simple, C) I was able to find a bolt in my stockpile that fit, and D) get the lawn sorted before all of the rain (St. Augustine is a beast to cut if you let it go for a week.)

Mr. T Rex, while the obvious suspect, denies any charges. Since he brought me an offering of Miller Lite, and worked really hard on other home projects today, I let it go. Plus, it did cement my "cool girl" status amongst the neighbours that were outside when it occurred. "WOW! T Rex! That mower is toast! Can Mr. T Rex fix it?" "That's cute- I can have this thing torn down and stripped with my OWN hands faster than you can get a pedicure. Bless your hearts!" Flashed them the "deuces" sign when I had it up and running again.

Since the remainder of the week is supposed to be rainy and shite, I will do my due diligence to return to read the remaining 59% of Ruthy's "Villa" for you filthy lot, and give you the cliff notes version.

Fanny, if you are reading this- do yourself a favour- cease from purchasing ANY additional plants until you get a proper watering system, an actual Master Gardener (not Davy, who is your "Plant Dealer" pal) who devises a comprehensive task list for the other gardeners to deal with your current "Fanny's Folly of Foliage" (who are right now just winging it), and get those weeds under control.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Hercule P, Ginginger and 44 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Friday at 5:25 AM
I found it interesting that Stephanie said to Mummy, something like, “See, there are fun things for you here at Lalande”, whilst holding the baby chicks. “See, I told you it would be nice to be back”, whilst showing what Philip did to Mummy’s room. This makes me think there was a previous conversation or five where Mummy told Stephanie why she didn’t want to go back to the chateau.🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:Margo Polo, Just Grift Wood, Sunnee and 44 others

pasta_aldente

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 8:04 PM
I think the "gardeners" are afraid to weed around the shitoo. Place could fall down.

• Haha
Reactions:You, ScooterMaGoo, JackSpratt and 42 others

Now, remember we have a wiki.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
… maybe I should start writing about things you picky people are actually interested in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well its flog time

1. Thor showing his feathers -Not so magical anymore we see it several times per week. Time for more inbred babies - can't wait

1. More secret TV projects - Another downstairs loo? Maybe a fresh lick of paint or new furtiture. _ can't wait! Im sure its hideous and impractical- Sure enough mr tartan is back - TBH he is a TV character as h is such a big personality

1. I Agree that is a nice porshe - The new model too - 911 cabera. I wonder what a gentleman with some money and a nice car like that is doing at the dump. Maybe something for the TV. They did blurr him - Whats the secret?

1. Percy's gift was sweet. I wonder why he had to read it? Maybe Mummy is loosing her marbles a bit?

1. More thor - Porbably at the same time as the last clip - Not sucessful eh! GOOD!! they are inbred!

1. Its sweet maria wants to do something for her guest birthday - MEME makes it all about them of course - jerry looked like a child pracning about - The guest seemed to be happy though

1. That tart - please tell me they didn't eat it anyway... More maria food - That must be a full time job...
  2. Was that a Menorah on the cake - Please tell me this lovely guest is jewish and this isn;t some cultural appropriation bull..

1. Rockstar glasses Snorts or hangover hideway?
  2. ham and marmalade - penny pinching maybe percy? you can have a nother sandwitch - Actuall please do you are looking a little thin. - Mummy is happy you are eating - So give him another sandwitch!! You cannot overfeed him if he is hungry or not eating well.

Framing a picture of ME - What else screams im a narc - pay attention to me!! -

more maria food - i lover her idea here - looks amazing - what a shame its ina dump like that .

Aunt and uncle arrived - The vlog was delayed 3 weeks ago saying aunty arrived - So this is all 3 weeks old . Hmm timeline travels hit again? Harry potter time tuner is needed here.

Tante went for Cuz -hugged lik they haven't been together in months - Uncle went for maria- not Natti as a the girlfriend ? Hmm interesting -

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
On MPK’s latest, didn’t his own theme music play when the garbage bin lid was lifted?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't want to derail but for those who know the Midhurst area, I have just read a news report saying they are putting scaffolding up round the hotel and other buildings burnt in the recent huge fire and that the High Street in Midhurst will remain closed until early to mid-July.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
why were those people blurred out? I don't think I have ever seen her do that in a vlog. And where are people coming from that they bring their dog, not the first time. Do people fly around with their dogs? or are these local people? IJ didn't have her reading glasses ( she spent the whole day in the laundry) do Percy read the poem. Did you notice all the cuts when he was reading it?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
absolutely it was his own theme music.....could that still be construed as throwing shade at Fanny??
If MPK would put la lande theme song on while he dumped tit in the rubbish bin, he would have been openly throwing shade.

I thought it was a genius switch. He has got himself covered. He can always say it wasn't meant to be shading 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Still watching the latest CD........ but had to come here and comment !!!

Fanny........ see that hammy x-ballerina (?) dancing with your brother Gerry???
That will be You in a couple of years !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still watching the latest CD........ but had to come here and comment !!!

Fanny........ see that hammy x-ballerina (?) dancing with your brother Gerry???
That will be You in a couple of years !!!
Pekey, I thought the exact same thing when watching that strange guest getting her 2 minutes of fame.
I think that guest is the summation of all of Fanny's cult followers! Strange bird, that one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG..... best laugh Ever -- Pavlina and the Slipping Birthday Tart !!! :eek: Oh how appropriate !!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
WOW......GROSS, SO GROSS.
Just one more of Snort's unbecoming personality traits. He can't laugh at himself...always gets defensive. Not an attractive trait, Fanny.
( Really. WHY is she keeping him around????? )

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Still not sure if it’s a thing that Dutch people kiss cheeks 3 times (freaking Snorty lies so much about allergies, timelines & sex life you don’t know what to believe) but it should be a LAW that Snorty not wear shorts! Also can someone tell me if Scottman had sex with a ballerina? Was his prophylactic tartan? So now SJ is pimping out her brother, her kaboom boyfriend and probably FRK with the psycho fans.

• Haha
On MPK’s latest, didn’t his own theme music play when the garbage bin lid was lifted?🤷‍♀️
Saw his vlog, saw nothing shady in it.

My Devil's advocate point still stands. Unless he sings like a little canary, he and Stephanie are still friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
OMG..... best laugh Ever -- Pavlina and the Slipping Birthday Tart !!! :eek: Oh how appropriate !!! :ROFLMAO:
Ok, so the tart fell onto the chair Mummy was sitting in, possibly hitting her back on the way down. It was picked up, still in one piece. Then Maria mentioned they have a 2nd one, so everything was still ok. They showed the second tart, still in the bakery box, whilst Gerry lit the candles for the ass tart & served it to the guests, whilst then showing them the 2nd tart still in the box. If I’m paying to stay there, I’m not eating it. Gross.🤮

Ass tart… so Lalande

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.