The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp, I never thought I'd find anyone more annoying in Stephanie's recent vlogs than Philip Janssen. I found Scotman/brother man/Gerry to be on a roll in the Annoy Department. And I felt no creepier vibe than watching people dance while being filmed, around a dining table, with all the chateau guests watching and Maria pounding away on the piano...... didn't top the creepiness of Percy reading that poem to his bride of four years, though!

Speaking of Maria, ugh oh...she was PISSED! I don't know why Pavlina was holding that tart and watching the old timers dance. But it was an accident and she clearly didn't mean for it to happen.....Maria needs to calm the f*ck down.

1685921568554.png

1685921593794.png

So......that leaves me with this. One of these things is not like the other.

1685921822666.png

1685922214692.png

And no, Amaury, he does NOT look like Slash. Philip may have curly hair and can wear sunglasses, but that does not make you look like Slash! Slash wouldn't dress like that! Slash is cool. Slash doesn't have liver lips. Slash doesn't have ghost white stick legs that he shoves into skin tight jegging shorts! Slash doesn't look like he spends his time indoors all the time setting the table for dinner. Slash owns who he is.

And finally, Slash doesn't have little lady hands, either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
WOW......GROSS, SO GROSS.
Little squirrel has dressed ready for a play date,
What is he up to ?
Why was HE not dancing with Pavlov or whatever the pink dress dancing lady was called, seeing as he is the in house prancing twerp.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Little squirrel has dressed ready for a play date,
What is he up to ?
Why was HE not dancing with Pavlov or whatever the pink dress dancing lady was called, seeing as he is the in house prancing twerp.
Steph can’t pimp Snorts out- Gerry is more pimpable. GRIM SCENE.
---
What was kindly sent... vs the bastardized version by Snorts...
And Steph LOVED it! Twas She! Wheeeeee!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saw his vlog, saw nothing shady in it.

My Devil's advocate point still stands. Unless he sings like a little canary, he and Stephanie are still friends.
She gave him two pieces of oak... he screwed them on the bottom of an old gate and painted them! If that's not throwing shade then I'm a Dutchman.. Why did she give him the oak anyways, anyone remember?

Reactions: 14
She gave him two pieces of oak... he screwed them on the bottom of an old gate and painted them! If that's not throwing shade then I'm a Dutchman.. Why did she give him the oak anyways, anyone remember?
It was a stupid gift. It was for MPK’s cottage. It was originally going to be part of the interior stairs landing in his bedroom. He didn’t mean any shade at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
  1. I Agree that is a nice porshe - The new model too - 911 cabera. I wonder what a gentleman with some money and a nice car like that is doing at the dump. Maybe something for the TV. They did blurr him - Whats the secret?
Perhaps he's a secret buyer interested in purchasing the shitoo in a fire sale and razing it to the ground? Hope springs eternal.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I will now assume all of Fanny’s benefactors are equivalent to the birthday lady in pink. Wonder if old Gerry got lucky.

What an asylum of assorted nut jobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Welp, I never thought I'd find anyone more annoying in Stephanie's recent vlogs than Philip Janssen. I found Scotman/brother man/Gerry to be on a roll in the Annoy Department. And I felt no creepier vibe than watching people dance while being filmed, around a dining table, with all the chateau guests watching and Maria pounding away on the piano...... didn't top the creepiness of Percy reading that poem to his bride of four years, though!

Speaking of Maria, ugh oh...she was PISSED! I don't know why Pavlina was holding that tart and watching the old timers dance. But it was an accident and she clearly didn't mean for it to happen.....Maria needs to calm the f*ck down.

View attachment 2217837

View attachment 2217838

So......that leaves me with this. One of these things is not like the other.

View attachment 2217844

View attachment 2217852

And no, Amaury, he does NOT look like Slash. Philip may have curly hair and can wear sunglasses, but that does not make you look like Slash! Slash wouldn't dress like that! Slash is cool. Slash doesn't have liver lips. Slash doesn't have ghost white stick legs that he shoves into skin tight jegging shorts! Slash doesn't look like he spends his time indoors all the time setting the table for dinner. Slash owns who he is.

And finally, Slash doesn't have little lady hands, either!
Slash has a music career & doesn’t get replaced mid-video, he has muscles, lips you want to sit on, hair you can run your fingers thru & not get spray paint under your nails, has a toilet that doesn’t flood Nutty’s office & is a man who doesn’t let cats starve, he pays for things with his own money, does not sit at lady desks or look at paintings of little mice & doesn’t have, I repeat does not have a favorite fork!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Big mistake… was expecting renovations!

So did the heating system installation just stop??????

IMG_3381.jpeg

---
It was so considerate and anti-homophobic of The Percemeister to wear rainbow socks in honour of the Gay Twank.

IMG_3380.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It was a stupid gift. It was for MPK’s cottage. It was originally going to be part of the interior stairs landing in his bedroom. He didn’t mean any shade at all.
Oh, there was shade! Just watched, he opened the gate, no CD music, Florian opened trashcan with broken glass, CD music. Hilarious. Florian is waaay better than Snorts🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh, there was shade! Just watched, he opened the gate, no CD music, Florian opened trashcan with broken glass, CD music. Hilarious. Florian is waaay better than Snorts🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wait- sorry- I was wrong- it was his own theme song! Still, Florian is waaaay better than Snorts🤣🤣I guess Stephanie can’t cast sidekicks very well😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Comparing Pheelip to a rocker sounds like a cope on their part. At least they recognize how bad the optics are around him. No one is the least bit gaslit by that nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just watched the vlog and I have to congratulate the two guests for demanding their faces are blurred. But come on, you own a late-model Porsche Carrera/GT3, your wife has a designer watch and sunglasses and you want to stay at Lielieland? Do better, do much much better!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I just watched the vlog and I have to congratulate the two guests for demanding their faces are blurred. But come on, you own a late-model Porsche Carrera/GT3, your wife has a designer watch and sunglasses and you want to stay at Lielieland? Do better, do much much better!
That says "Listen, we know these people are batshit crazy but we just had to see it for ourselves. Doesn't mean we want our friends to see us here."
1685930557074.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m appalled at this comment on Michael Petherick’s latest video. We have standards here on Tattle.

Oh, wait…who am I kidding? No we don’t! 😆😆😆

IMG_5312.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Slash has a music career & doesn’t get replaced mid-video, he has muscles, lips you want to sit on, hair you can run your fingers thru & not get spray paint under your nails, has a toilet that doesn’t flood Nutty’s office & is a man who doesn’t let cats starve, he pays for things with his own money, does not sit at lady desks or look at paintings of little mice & doesn’t have, I repeat does not have a favorite fork!
Fantastic summary- you win the top award today.
---
Big mistake… was expecting renovations!

So did the heating system installation just stop??????

View attachment 2217911
---
It was so considerate and anti-homophobic of The Percemeister to wear rainbow socks in honour of the Gay Twank.

View attachment 2217912
You got renovations-Mummy's face.
---
I reckon it was Heathcliffe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.