The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday 🎂. It’s very hot in my apartment today and my garden flowers are fading… they smell delicious and come with love.
oh my don't let Fanny & snorts see your cushion cover and curtains! they would LOVE IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
QUOTE=Luna20, post: 15464027, member: 184256
the wedding was for 1 day and she knew it was coming! what was she doing for the rest of the 6 days?
Her poor apology...interns do a better job than '' I'm sorry, I thought, but next week''
---

Congrats @KiKiGee for the mention! well done Lady!

And all the hags, trolls, convent witches of the chateau circle, keep on derailing! I learn so much about everything you, from cooking to gardens and plants!

CHEERS EVERYONE!
[/QUOTE]

It seems we have touched a raw nerve with this claire burnout character as most of us keep calm and carried on. Claire seems to be the only one really bothered by it all.

Who ever it is nobody cares whether she feverishly reads here or not in the dark Webb 🦇 scouring for NY derailment is pointless as we have what's called threads
And subjects change.

You see its all part of it here not a delete delete syndrome. May this content continue I am here to have fun point out the obvious and share opinions with mainly like minded prior fans

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We know how much Snorts likes Disneyland….he has demanded the recreation in the courtyard no doubt🤔.
However….LOOK, wallpaper is available for them to recreate a Disney theme room. Maybe next to the bamboo room?
I am certain crayons with pink sparkles are sold to fill in the inevitable cracks.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Coral Grace or are you Caroline Gooder? Whoever you are to write
“the way you work is spectacular you make it look easy what envolves a lot of work”
shows that your grasp of English grammar is poor. Apart from the spelling mistake which can happen to anyone, even if involves was spelled correctly “what involves a lot of work” is incorrect. Try harder team LaLande after all your leader is an Oxford graduate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

Back to lurking now :giggle:

https://emalm.com/?v=grnOT

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Get a bucket hags you are going to mom like the kid in the exorcist:

Coral Grace
36min
Beautiful!! Dear Stephanie I have loved watching all your vlogs from all channels, there is no content creator that makes me smile throughout the entire show like you and all the lalanders. The level of quality is far superior to anything I've seen and subscribed to. The vlog about the chelsea flower show was superior to the BBC one which i had watched previously to yours. Travels with my friend is also sublime, the way you work is spectacular you make it look easy what envolves a lot of work. Congratulations to you and all your team and family 💛 Happy belated birthday to Amaury the master craftsman ✨
Okay, now I’m convinced there’s an AI app out there generating positive comments for these disasterpiece theatre vlogs! No human is intentionally that loony are they?!? Unless they’re being paid! Even then that’s some professional level gushing! Excuse me while I go get my Ozempic!💩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was the Dump crew busy creating drama in the chateau wrap up comment section instead of posting the Patreon video?
View attachment 2224992
Chateau Wrap Up
5 hours ago @Noble Beth sorry to hear, how long ago did you send the earrings?

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

View attachment 2224993Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Clara Burnett yes but you are not me are you

Clara Burnside
4 hours ago @Clara Burnett you are not Clara Burnett...nice try love you lifted Clara's identity. She waa on here with the same photo and you lifted her comment word for word. You tried copying her account but you missed a vital piece off on YOUR fake profike

View attachment 2224994No sunshine ☀
4 hours ago @Chateau Wrap Up and they (Clara’s) are back! View attachment 2224995

View attachment 2224996Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Trengilder Trengilly keep REACHING

View attachment 2224997Clara Burnett
4 hours ago @Clara Burnside yes she did. That one that says REAL Clara in green is an out and out fake. She is actually desperate to reveal my identity

View attachment 2224998
Chateau Wrap Up
4 hours ago @No sunshine ☀welcome to another episode of Groundhog Day. View attachment 2224999

lol why are they impersonating me? have i become a character of the chateauverse? am i the drama?

C891F932-93CD-4767-AB25-8A651593651E.jpeg

---
Oh my oh myyyy oh la la and everything in between! Why is Cloe still a patreon? That lady talked sense and has always been very polite while directing questions and she gets deleted. Come to the dark side Cloe!

@Jules100 pod guest?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Two Burnouts? Could they not be more creative or is that a Freudian slip. They are all burnouts!
Tattlers must have hit a nerve! Who the hell are the infiltrators on here?
Anyone can read these threads, you have to.join to be able to comment, so could be anyone.

Reactions: 17
From the previous patreon flog Clarrie the suppurating cock is definitely a Chateau person they have only been a patron for a month

LARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you were

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1d
Cannot wait for tonight's video from the Chateau. The "Hayters" are all fighting amongst themselves now🤪 thanks to CBs arrival and 3rd flounce off. So pleased things are going according to plan....And they cannot steal Steph's patreon videos any more👏

Pauline Sugarman
13h
Hi, I’m confused - who are the Hayters, who is CB, what is the 3rd flounce off. And, was someone stealing Stephanie’s videos?

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1w
Just had a sneek preview Stephanie and it looks WONDERFUL . Just you, Isabelle and the wonderful gardens🥰😘😘😘😘 . I shall settle down in our garden with nicely glass of Pouilly Fuissé to watch later. As my sis pointed out⬇ yesterday the haters and those jealous of the Chateau are reduced to chatting about their gardens and Philip Scofield these days. It's all getting rather samey &tired and like a failing comedian they just have no new material for their "yawn fest".Plus it is now full of dodgy newbies and "flying monkeys" eager to please for the moment.....

DIANE HODGETT
1w
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

CLARRIE BURNOUT
7d
You rock @Diane Hodgett👌😉🥰🥰

Holly Keller
3d
I have never read a single hate comment! I guess I’d have to read every comment to find one - they disappear into the ether to me!
Clarrie Burnout is definitely British. Referencing “yawn fest”, “dodgy newbies” and “settle down” to a glass of and biggest giveaway “ Pouilly fuissé”. Only a pompous Brit would reference said wine to be drunk in one’s garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi all, as @Karma baby! has taken a break, I figured I would record the Patreon video's until she's back - unless someones else wants to ofcourse. Not the best quality, but should do untill Karma baby! takes over again.

Just a quick little bit of background for more recent tattlers: I found this forum thanks to Michael's video about 'the hate site'. Before that I thought I was the only one doubting her story. Participated here for a bit, but found it too stressful (have C-PTSD so any conflict triggers me) so only read here these days.

Back to lurking now :giggle:

https://emalm.com/?v=grnOT
That's good of you. is this the latest cringy one of dancing or last week's one of Isabelle in the garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From the previous patreon flog Clarrie the suppurating cock is definitely a Chateau person they have only been a patron for a month

LARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you were

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1d
Cannot wait for tonight's video from the Chateau. The "Hayters" are all fighting amongst themselves now🤪 thanks to CBs arrival and 3rd flounce off. So pleased things are going according to plan....And they cannot steal Steph's patreon videos any more👏

Pauline Sugarman
13h
Hi, I’m confused - who are the Hayters, who is CB, what is the 3rd flounce off. And, was someone stealing Stephanie’s videos?

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1w
Just had a sneek preview Stephanie and it looks WONDERFUL . Just you, Isabelle and the wonderful gardens🥰😘😘😘😘 . I shall settle down in our garden with nicely glass of Pouilly Fuissé to watch later. As my sis pointed out⬇ yesterday the haters and those jealous of the Chateau are reduced to chatting about their gardens and Philip Scofield these days. It's all getting rather samey &tired and like a failing comedian they just have no new material for their "yawn fest".Plus it is now full of dodgy newbies and "flying monkeys" eager to please for the moment.....

DIANE HODGETT
1w
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

CLARRIE BURNOUT
7d
You rock @Diane Hodgett👌😉🥰🥰

Holly Keller
3d
I have never read a single hate comment! I guess I’d have to read every comment to find one - they disappear into the ether to me!
Awwww, CraCra…your European is showing. Nice to know the stereotype of the Ugly American is being usurped by the Ugly European.😂 Definitely a dump account manned by an unbalanced sycophant. Hopefully Fanny has new locks on her ivory tower.😝 y’all are so right that Stephamememe’s flock are doing more to destroy her income stream than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Two Burnouts? Could they not be more creative or is that a Freudian slip. They are all burnouts!
They’re just trying co-intel psy-op tactics. Quite poorly I might add. They’ve watched too many spy movies!😭

• Haha
Clarrie Burnout is definitely British. Referencing “yawn fest”, “dodgy newbies” and “settle down” to a glass of and biggest giveaway “ Pouilly fuissé”. Only a pompous Brit would reference said wine to be drunk in one’s garden.
No Clara Burnout is a try hard, a common little low life just trying to sound good-I imagine Blue Nun is more their tipple

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
C fell out during copy paste, i would say

Reactions: 13
CLARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Oh my god! I read this comment from Clarrie and reflected deeply. I called my neighbor and she read it, too. I made my confession with my priest. We then had a neighborhood meeting where I shared the comment with everyone and they were in tears. I’m so ashamed of myself. I’ve finally seen my error. Stephanie Jarvis IS the light and I am the darkness. How could I have been so blind? I’ve been crying non-stop from the shame.

IMG_5326.gif

Hey Clarrie, you’re so full of tit…just like your light of the world, Fanny.

IMG_3476.jpeg

And Clarrie…one more thing…

IMG_5330.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.