Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
mrsp67, your pop up adds are infinitely more interesting than Clara 'Boring' Burnett. Not interested in another one of her/his attempted derailments of a thread.
No intention of derailing anything, I gladly leave that to the many others here. Feel free to ignore, as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

mousepanda8

Chatty Member
I hear you and feel exactly the same. Done being played, done being insulted, done being accused and most certainly done with the charades.
I imagine that there is a lot more that we don't know about the dump and its inhabitants ( or now i prefer the term parasites) - so what's next for Clara?

Reactions: 8

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Jenny Packham, the dress designer, is the naturalist, Chris Packham's sister. He has recently made some TV programmes about people with autism as he is also on the scale, with Asperger's, I think. He gets a lot of hate from people who support fox hunting and other cruel sports. He lives in the New Forest in HampSHIRE (as FRK would pronounce it) and some protesters have caused damage to his property.
He also recently announced his support of Inside Just Stop Oil, the youth climate group blocking UK refineries | Climate crisis | The Guardian
which didn't go down too well with the majority of the UK population.
My neighbour is a policeman who has attended many of these "polite" protests. When he individually questioned some protesters about how they actually travelled to said protest site, invariably, all said, either by bus, car, train or tube - some from absolutely miles away, across many counties. 'Nuff said! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I found this picture on a Facebook page, from a Halloween party (party was sometime before the pandemic, maybe 2019?) while I was trying to puzzle out who someone was that was mentioned on Brenda's group FB page.

Sure looks like the dress she wore to Tess's wedding. Look at flower placement on the dress in both pictures. What do you think?

View attachment 2220745

View attachment 2220753
Make those puppies look like tw tennis balls in your Dad's old socks. Need to do some exercise Fanny you are slim but not toned
---
Not anymore, it isn't. Goodbye.
Hey Clara how are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mrs O

I wasn’t referring to Jeeves, I respect her opinions, the person I was commenting on only seems to comment that we are mean or cliquey although Ive never seen evidence of this towards her and others have tried to engage with her in a nice way
Madame Chat - are you referring to me? Where have I written or given you or others the opinion that I only comment that Tattlers are ‘mean’ ? If it’s my response to Jeeves that has offended I will leave. My apologies if I am mistaken as I’m quick reading these posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Mrs O

I care too and am very pleased to see @Clara back - others who don't feel the same way can just scroll by. That episode certainly revealed a lot about how Tattle has changed sadly. It's become very cliquey.
I care too. Pleased to see @Clara has returned to the fold. You are correct Jeeves, very much cliquey.

• Haha
Reactions: 1