The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So odd that “clara” said that it didn’t make any sense considering all the cloak and dagger stuff that went on before. I recall many convos about her identity and that it was a big secret and omg what would happen if ashenfraudie found it out, would she be sleeping with the fishes in the half assed moat etc
Exactly my point.
I have said this before, @Clara Burnett never truly personally interacted on TL with any members did s/he? It was always some kind of "sermon on the mount" type scenario from her side! Well, that was how I always felt it appeared. Fair enough - she loved the attention/accolade, no skin off my nose as I am defo not an attention seeker!
Personally, I don't give a FF whoever s/he was/is! :rolleyes:
But, if you read closely, everything was always rather open ended, e.g. let's drop some kind of bomb and then simply walk away and let everybody here on TL ruminate/question in connection with her initial bomb, e.g. especially her comments regarding age of consent where PJ was concerned - but, hey when asked for additional evidence/details, s/he couldn't possibly comment further! Why not? There are a few other examples of that happening too, think Ollie etc! 🤮
Nah, her commentary wasn't doing it for me! If you put it out there, in my book then you should be prepared to follow through with evidence of those allegations, otherwise zip it and keep 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think 'type' and 'good in bed' are necessarily the same thing...............
Super true statement. I had a “fling” once with someone I would never be in a relationship with and it was the best I’ve ever had! He had me at hello in a good way. But, alas. He wasn’t my type. 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm the same. Many think Jack Whitehall looks cute, but to me he looks like somebody who never brushes his teeth.

Sadly, as much as I dislike to admit this. It seems like we have evolved from being strangers on a forum to actually become a small community.
My post is a reference to a reply to a newbie I made some time ago.

Why on Earth would you want that? IRL I'm more the listening type. That'd be 45 minutes of The Wrap Up Ladies talking and me just saying "yes" or "no", LOL.

If my theory is correct - which I do not believe it is - She's not Fanny. But she is somebody we all have laughed at on here. And yes that person was indeed at Tess' wedding.

Jack Whitehall still looks like a uni student to me, 'nuff said in the hygiene stakes! Plus, an ex-colleague of mine actually went to Uni with him and her friend went out with him. He comes across as a really down to earth cheeky chappie, BUT, hey, in real life - he was always a "posh" boy who looked down on others less wealthy, without a doubt from what I have been told! 🤮

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The baby doll attended Tess Hoffman’s wedding but asked for her face to be concealed in this photo.

1686140182461.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was attacked right out of the gate for asking what I thought was an innocent question about the report button. It’s visible as a reader before joining, but not until 100 posts after, I think. Didn’t scare me off, though I did feel like a dipshit when I couldn’t find the wiki the first few times. I got accused of being a winged simian a bit as well, did my fair share of accusing too. In my business you’ve got to have very thick skin or you’ll be immediately crushed. Very little offends me and it takes real effort to do so. I seem to remember that @M&MsMom was accused of being one of Shrek and the Sewer’s ‘rent. I also don’t mind the tagents when the Fannyverse is slow because in the end, this is a gossip site.🤷🏻
God, yes - can you imagine? Accused of being related to who I consider the most boring and tasteless people on YouTube? That offended me more than being considered a flying monkey! In all seriousness, though, I was in corporate sales for almost 30 years and have been thrown out of buildings by Secret Service (literally picked up under each arm by two burly looking guys in blue suits and sunglasses and physically carried to the street! I'm just thankful to have not been arrested!), stupid looking "wannabe police" security guards and angry admin assistants.......I have a thick skin, too!

At the end of the day, there should be room for all of us here! Differences in opinion are what make the world go 'round and are what challenge me to a different world view. I am as wary of "absolutes" as I am by conjecture. I am saddened by what has happened here recently and while I miss some of the original hags (most of whom were gone long before this past month or two of drama) and I will always honor all of the detective work they did in the beginning**, I not only have a thick skin but I also have two feet planted in reality: time marches on. People move on.

**which I have read - all of it! It's why I sometimes, like yesterday with that couple Jodi and her husband, can't remember who or when, but I know I've read it here before!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
We have still to see photographic evidence of whether PJ actually was invited/or attended as SJ's + 1. If so, no doubt dressed as some kind of 19th century "dandy" in OTT attire and ribbons (maybe flowers too) in his hair. 🤮
Snorts is embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Snorts is embarrassing
Of course he is, no doubt whatsoever about it!
And, I would wager, that all of SJ's "so called friends, e.g. fake ones", are constantly laughing behind her back in connection with their relationship too. It's 100% a given! :rolleyes:
For the love of God. Any "real" friend would have organised an intervention long before now! ;)
But, hey, SJ doesn't have any real friends does she? 'Nuff said! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I quite like them too but NOT through the septum - hate hate hate. I don't even like it on a pig's nose or a bull's nose.
---

Was that thrown out there so we would think she is someone at the wedding? Oh GAWD I'm rubbish at this cryptic tit.
She was with the clean up crew...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Of course he is, no doubt whatsoever about it!
And, I would wager, that all of SJ's "so called friends, e.g. fake ones", are constantly laughing behind her back in connection with their relationship too. It's 100% a given! :rolleyes:
For the love of God. Any "real" friend would have organised an intervention long before now! ;)
But, hey, SJ doesn't have any real friends does she? 'Nuff said! :ROFLMAO:
I think so too. All the frenemies cheering her on while thinking it's absolutely hilarious and more than a little pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Snorts is embarrassing
Not only embarrassing …also vile!
He has no room to call anyone horse face, or elephant ,or whatever names he calls the château characters. I wonder what they call him behind his back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think so too. All the frenemies cheering her on while thinking it's absolutely hilarious and more than a little pathetic.
Stephanie Jarvis has no true friends because she is a not a true friend to anyone ( including the neglected and exploited animals at the Dump).

Why does idiot Fanny start most of her videos encouraging Thor’s mating efforts with his immediate relatives?
---
Dana's outfit looks rather good. Although, will hold final judgement until the full frontal version is revealed, e.g. hopefully not down to her naval with her boobs hanging out, FFS! :rolleyes:
How can she wear 4 inch heels on grass?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking at pics of Tess’ Hubbys chateau, it’s an ugly one. Not somewhere I’d like to be frankly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stephanie Jarvis has no true friends because she is a not a true friend to anyone ( including the neglected and exploited animals at the Dump).

Why does idiot Fanny start most of her videos encouraging Thor’s mating efforts with his immediate relatives?
---

How can she wear 4 inch heels on grass?
Well, at least they weren't micro spiked heels, were they? Far more chunkier to cope with the terrain and, more age appropriate - she is no spring chicken! :ROFLMAO:
Will hold back on final judgement on her outfit until I see a full frontal version. BUT, her hair at least looks natural - unlike others!
I have always rather liked Dana, even though @Clara Burnett, hated her guts! Maybe something else to question and a lesson learned from that too then? ;)

Reactions: 9
So odd that “clara” said that it didn’t make any sense considering all the cloak and dagger stuff that went on before. I recall many convos about her identity and that it was a big secret and omg what would happen if ashenfraudie found it out, would she be sleeping with the fishes in the half assed moat etc
be interesting to know how long Stephanie has known her/his identity? I sometimes think Tattle actually helps Fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Tess’ funky rich wedding is going to make Stephanie finally want to get fake married to Philip. All that being the center of attention, presents and derailing… and YouTube content.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Looking at pics of Tess’ Hubbys chateau, it’s an ugly one. Not somewhere I’d like to be frankly.
It is ironic that the cost of admission a few years ago was 6 euros, the price Fanny paid for her latest dress at emmaus.

Why haven’t we seen Mummy wearing any of the dresses phi phi and Fanny purchased specifically at her request?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It is ironic that the cost of admission a few years ago was 6 euros, the price Fanny paid for her latest dress at emmaus.

Why haven’t we seen Mummy wearing any of the dresses phi phi and Fanny purchased specifically at her request?
Because they’re horrible 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.