The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you may mock but I'm convinced he's a careful and thoughtful lover...... wouldn't need an island of Nick's- just one would therefore suffice. (I would have to overlook all the floppy bits of skin weighed down by jewelry however - AND my Least favorite piercing of all time in the nose).
I love my pierced nose. 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As I have said it before seems like ages ago and maybe in different words that everyone here has a right to express their opinions. Attacking someone for a having a different point of view however is never cool. I think we have all felt that at times. Sometimes we need a little levity and fun. After all we consider ourselves a community of sorts. There isn’t anything wrong if you feel some kinship with other tattlers. I love the sharing of day to day living from around the world. Highlights the differences but how much we are similar. I love the sharing of gardening pointers, cooking classes, art expertise, etc. I have learned so much including a lot out of the urban dictionary!
I want to see the chatelaine accomplish things, stop the lying, the spending on oneself and to show her patrons that she appreciates their support by keeping her promises. I don’t need to see her physically hurt as some have wished for. I believe her deceit is starting to show all over her face. Karma Baby!
PS @Karma baby! great appearance on Château Wrap Up!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
Hugs and prayers for all who love him. Take it one day at a time and do what you can to get the correct info and help your Dad navigate through this. White light and healing.
---
Well you may mock but I'm convinced he's a careful and thoughtful lover...... wouldn't need an island of Nick's- just one would therefore suffice. (I would have to overlook all the floppy bits of skin weighed down by jewelry however - AND my Least favorite piercing of all time in the nose).
Call me crazy but I need a lover with good oral hygiene. Missing teeth somewhat ok but bad oral care you are out..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
My beloved Tartlets, Tartgents, Hags and Trolls- these have been strange times. While we all have different opinions, which is what makes us unique, what brought us to this forum was the Chateau Diaries. I enjoy reading your witty posts, even if I don't always agree with them (LOL, you know I love the Fleuries, and do get prickly when anyone messes with with my beloved Kathy). Even when things go terribly OT, it's 90% in good fun (and everyone here has an interesting story to tell.) We're a community.

I, too, am probably guilty of not being so welcoming when some of you joined Tattle, and I'd like to apologize. (I'm not an OG, but have been here a minute). There were a lot of "flying monkeys" joining to create discord, some newbies came in with guns blazing and kept asking the same questions over and over again (despite referring them the the Wiki.) It was a bit frustrating, as newbies were attacking the OGs, trying to create drama, and some of the OGs even changed their names. I probably was accused of being a flying monkey myself when I joined, but hell, I have a thick skin and a short memory. @Jeeves is one of the most loyal and logical Tattlers- so, I don't think she meant anything personally, as she was protecting the pack. Love @Clara Burnett or dislike her- her intel was been pretty on point in so many instances (you'd have to read from the beginning to understand), and while I don't know what the forkety fork forkery has been going on with her absence and what to believe about the drama and fake Claras, I do know that she has been constantly attacked and "waterboarded" by some since they day they joined Tattle. Everyone has a breaking point. I always enjoyed @Clara Burnett 's posts. Her attack of our @Karma baby! though, still needs to be explained, as that was not only unacceptable, but still makes no sense.

At the end of the day, as our beloved @MojoDublin says, "Tattlers DON'T rattle!" Attacking one another and creating a divide amongst ourselves is EXACTLY what Stephanie wants- Fanny & Fiends read here and are gleefully hoping we'll all turn against one another. We're far better than that! Let's let bygones be bygones, and focus on why we are here in the first place: WHERE are the ACCOUNTS?!? Will Fanny use the extra Patreon "Cry Me a Chapel" money to actually restore the chapel, or buy more wallpaper and tat? Where the fork is Dana and her falafels- did she finally run off with goat cheese man (he's delicious!)? Do @HalcyonOrganic and TeaBag ever get back together? Is @Heathcliffe really Kelly Slater? Can @KyBourbon be on Ep 5 of "Behind the Chateau Door" to show us what a real tablescape looks like? (Can we get a special guest appearance by @ComtesseRose ?)

❤

• Heart
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
Enjoyed the vlog today as usual. You guys rock!!! So sorry to hear about your dad and gosh, what a hassle to deal with his wife. Best wishes for strength for your dad for whatever is coming his way. Take care Jules. ❤

• Heart
I love my pierced nose. 🙊
I quite like them too but NOT through the septum - hate hate hate. I don't even like it on a pig's nose or a bull's nose.
---
Chateau de Sarzay was the site of Tess’s wedding last weekend. An event Fanny attended, looking suitably trashy. Make of it what you will.
Was that thrown out there so we would think she is someone at the wedding? Oh GAWD I'm rubbish at this cryptic tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clara's final post " Not anymore, it isn't. Goodbye." has been removed so I guess we have not heard the last of Jen's smoke and mirrors word salads. I loved "Clara" - she was interesting and influential. But the rudeness to other tattlers - particularly Karma Baby! who has been so kind as to put the patron vids up - revealed far more about Jen than they did about Fanny. The minute you reveal undisguised contempt for your audience, you have lost control.
Perhaps, as someone mentioned, the Tattle rule of no announcing and flouncing was enforced?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
comments on today’s Travels with my crappy shallow friend:

Francesca Diano
1 hour ago (edited)
Thousands of villas along the Brenta?? Not really. I think you got the numbers wrong. At its peak there were 400. Only very rich people, like today's millionaires, could afford to build and own a villa, which included a lot of land and country estate, so it was impossible that there were 2000 of them, not there was room enough for 2000 of villas and connected land in the country!

Michael Teef Potts daily dose of bullshit:

Michael T
6 hours ago
Thanks Stephanie and Ollie for another extraordinary adventure. Simply glorious to get a glimpse into the Golden Age of Venetian society. The Villa’s Murano glass entry chandelier alone is worth the visit but then each chandelier was a treasure and a visual delight, not to mention the exquisite artistry of the ceiling frescoes. I would have loved to have seen all the original furnishings during the villa’s heyday… and of course to have met and mingled with the great names of the period. In season, imagine what an incredible day could be had by taking a Brenta Riviera (Brenta River-Canal) day trip on a burchiello (tourist boat) from Venice to Padua and stopping to tour several of the villas along the way. Plus you’d get riverside views of all the other grand villas lining the canal. Naturally, add in several days in Venice and you’ve got the dream vacation of a lifetime

AND

M P
6 hours ago (edited)
From what I know...those Palladians villas were built for agrarian purpose, not vacation... I love your very special energy connection
emoji_u1f60d.png
always fun watching you guys
emoji_u1f60d.png
thank you Ps: someone blocked me from live chat
emoji_u1f641.png
...wondering why

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Call me crazy but I need a lover with good oral hygiene. Missing teeth somewhat ok but bad oral care you are out..
I'm with you.
As nice as Nick appears to be, he is a walking chimney.
Cigarette breath together with the smell of cigarettes on his clothes would be an instant turn off for me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Not forgetting that, as her usual MO has shown, when this subforum is not solely laser focused on Stephanie Jarvis Clara gets her knickers in a twist and does a flounce. En fait, her behavior is remarkably like that of Fanny when not getting her way or all the attention.🫤
Have we ever considered that Clara is Fanny.🤔. It is all starting to add up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.