The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
I am so sorry to hear this, what a worry for you especially if you are not getting the correct information. Do you live close enough to see him regularly. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As if this day wasn’t awful enough…

Beeeeeccckkkyyyyyyy! does pay outs. In Oregon. Because Oregon sounds very much like the Italian herb Oreganoooohh.
And not Tennessee. Who said that Tennessee sounds like a herb? Gawd…..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
Oh Jules... ❤ 🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am so sorry to hear this, what a worry for you especially if you are not getting the correct information. Ado you live close enough to see him regularly. 💕💕
Thanks @Beachgirl, luckily he’s in the state and not across the country, but he’s not around the corner. He has other family closer, so he’s usually got someone stopping by. I’m visiting him tomorrow & I have my (adultish) kids mailing him cards weekly. Kinda sucks❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Ok ok chateau wrap up review! I really enjoyed it!

@Karma baby! You have the sweetest giggle!
Your professionalism and knowledge was oozing out of my screen! I sign under every word you said on the episode. The data analytics was on point!
Girl giving the Witch of Loire a business plan for free? Hell no! That tit cost time to prepare.
I sweeten the deal, if SJ reaches out to you and pays you to help her grow her channel, I'll figure out her merchandise strategy & follow through with all the background work 🤣

Downside: I can't tattle anymore if she follows through
Upside: SJ is too high on her horse to reach out and better herself especially if it involves work!

P.s. can't blame you for taking a break from tattle. A lot of time goes into it. On the other hand, it does make me laugh ❤
---
@Jules100 I'm so sorry to hear the news from your father! It hurts to get news like that about someone you love. Stay strong. Lots of virtual hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm praying for your father and your family. Glad you can get a little respite. Life gets a little much sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I care too and am very pleased to see @Clara back - others who don't feel the same way can just scroll by. That episode certainly revealed a lot about how Tattle has changed sadly. It's become very cliquey.
wow @Jeeves You were the first to call me a flying monkey when I first joined... I felt you were the leader of the clique... and yes, you can scroll by...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyway, although it was off topic, not trying to derail. I just want you all to know how much I appreciate you haters, hags, trolls, clowns, pre & post menopausal jealous witches. Where are the accounts!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
There’s a clique? Really who are the members? OMG is it the pie lovers? Is it the recipe sharers? The scone and clotted cream gang? Oh I know it must be the OG’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
pure speculation here: are Amaury’s parents buying a chateau to fix up in France and plan for Amaury to do the restoration and Amaury and his parents may launch their own YouTube channel and Patreon? Amaury would get. Away from Cuz and start working on a newly purchased fixer upper chateau? Amaury is witnessing Dan’s channel taking off, do you believe Amaury could achieve similar success and get away from Cuz Fanny?
That might work, but they all seem too in Luve :love:🤪 with Fanny to abandon her.

Reactions: 16
wow @Jeeves You were the first to call me a flying monkey when I first joined... I felt you were the leader of the clique... and yes, you can scroll by...
I thought the old tattle was very cliquey indeed the old vanguard would be down on newcomers in a flash with the sainted Clara leading the charge. I find it quite the opposite now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Spode BP and AP
Perhaps Phi Phi knows where the accounts are?

Jules , sending courage and some tattle laughs your way. When we had carers in for my FIL when he struggled with Alzheimer’s his second wife was an absolute nightmare, she would hide aids that we sent to make life easier. The care agency worker had to write daily reports and sent us copies . The language barrier with the carers was often hilarious and comments like ‘ his wife was shouting me today , and they both shouted me about the TV controls 🙄🤣.
He want seeing Pointless( a UK teatime show). I don’t know what is and he asks why is it Pointless😂

We pictured the shouting, confusion and a sweet Latvian trying to explain with limited English why a game show would want no points .

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
AND how is any of that concerned with bringing SJ's fraud down (Clara's main claim to being here) ................................. doesn't make rational sense.
Oh and I'm and definitely not part of any in-crowd that I am aware of. I'm a maverick, team of one, work alone, I'm an island.
No clique here either. I Am ‘Black Mamba’, or Uma. Loner personified.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's hard Jules, I'm thinking of you. Sorry you have to deal with the crazy 2nd wife too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.