The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those wondering about the back of Stephanie’s, I mean Philip’s, I mean Stephanie’s hair…

505CAFDF-0991-4CAF-980A-9D8AA5356260.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Fair play Fanny you’ve scrubbed up well. Would love to see what smugtwat looked like.
Did Stephanie say: “I’m thinking Mother of Dragons chic…I will wear this dragon egg nestled between my low hanging bosoms, and I want the longest hair extensions you have!”

I actually didn’t even recognize her, to be fair. Her makeup is done in colors that actually suit her. The difference is amazing, quite honestly.

Also, thanks for commenting enough to make me watch that cringe fest. I actually didn’t have a problem with Gerry standing up and being the only guy who would dance with the woman who flung him around the room. I don’t like guys that are too cool to dance. Even if you are a guy that can’t dance, at least TRY. I respect guys that put themselves out there, knowing they will look bad. It’s why I love my husband. 😂

Phillip is disgusting. I saw comments comparing him to Michael Hutchins of INXS and threw up a little in my mouth. Then I saw someone compare him to Bon Jovi. And I am still trying to control my temper on that one. Do NOT even go there about my boyfriend. (My husband is fully aware that JBJ is my boyfriend). I will not stand for that kind of blasphemy! To erase the picture of Philip in all of your minds, I will leave you with a picture of my boyfriend (JBJ) that I took when we had front row seats. I was totally caught while taking this picture but I don’t care!

PS: Slash could kick Philip’s ass with both hands tied behind his back. And blindfolded.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My Dearest Tarlets and Targents,

The Witch of loire has increased her prices this year:

3 course meal including wine €75 p.p
Cheese platter €45 p.p
The rooms which sleeps 2 : €250 per night
The Roger: €220 a night
The Marquis appartment: € 325
Tack room €300

rooms are booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
So her cashing in per week based on the 4 days

Sleeping 2 rooms x 3: €3000
Sleeping 1 room: €800
Marquis appartment: €1300
Tack Appartment: €1200

Grand total of €6300 in rent for a week.
6 people dining for 2 days with the Witch: €900

Her rooms aren't worth more than 100-125 euros a night...
Go check out the prices of hotels in desirable areas... It bogles the mind.
Smack in the Loire Valley for 200E per night... With Swimming pool, billiard table...
This room? Or Roger for 20 euro more...??
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.03.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.07.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.07.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.04.01 PM.png
⬇⬇⬇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Did Stephanie say: “I’m thinking Mother of Dragons chic…I will wear this dragon egg nestled between my low hanging bosoms, and I want the longest hair extensions you have!”
No. No. No. There is only on Kalessi and it’s
not Fanny.
IMG_4149.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
LOL check out Tess right side.. I think her dress is too tight or she has back/side mammaries
1685992671620.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2219535

View attachment 2219473
strong.oliver
1 day ago
"In a dream-like world". Ophelia absorbed in her art in the dining room of Can Punxes,"The Magical Modernist Mansion", Sant Pere de Ribes, Barcelona June 2023. Oil on board
#art #expressionism #michaelhardingpaints #paintingsofchildren #oilpainting #oilpaintings #saintperederibes #spanishpainter #magicalmodernistmansion . #chateaudelalande

View attachment 2219547
Is that his daughter’s art? If it is, it’s pretty cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LOL check out Tess right side.. I think her dress is too tight or she has back/side mammaries
View attachment 2219546
Dana posted that pic and if I was Tess I’d be ripping her a new hole. surely she must have noticed the glaring back boob. Disgraceful act to do that to a new bride. If any of my friends had done that to me on my wedding day, i would make it my mission to destroy each and everyone of them. But I’m petty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2219535

View attachment 2219473
strong.oliver
1 day ago
"In a dream-like world". Ophelia absorbed in her art in the dining room of Can Punxes,"The Magical Modernist Mansion", Sant Pere de Ribes, Barcelona June 2023. Oil on board
#art #expressionism #michaelhardingpaints #paintingsofchildren #oilpainting #oilpaintings #saintperederibes #spanishpainter #magicalmodernistmansion . #chateaudelalande

View attachment 2219547
i like it, but it would be better without the girl, she's is not proportional with the table.

Reactions: 12
I bet Phiphi tried to catch the bride's bouquet!
Imagine going to a wedding and
having to take him as your plus one! He was, as usual, obnoxious in the gift grab tonight. He says "Oh, wow" about a hundred times and says things like "How sweet" and "How lovely" even before things are unpacked, proving that he's seen them all in advance. He doesn't like it when Fanny suggests that Amaury should have something.
When they sang Good King Wenceslas, he sang "on the field of Stephen" instead of "feast of Stephen"! Fanny also showed her ignorance by saying she would have spelt Arkansas the same way that it's pronounced!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Let's talk about the hair:
- The braid is a yes.
- The roses are a no! They're too big and bulky in that braid. She should have opted for the smaller flowers like the one at the bottom of the braid.
Doesn't she look kind of possed in this picture? 👇
View attachment 2219389

If the idiot chatelaine wanted to do her romantic floral fae fantasy, she should, firstly, have opted for a prettier dress!
Next untangle the braid and let the bottom part be curly and loose. Made a light tiara out of an old alice band and twist colourful wildflowers around it. Maybe put in a butterfly clip or comb above the ear... (depends on the size).

Stephanie really doesn't know how to dress for the occassion (neither does Tess). Anything she wears dates her. When she tries to do young, it makes her older.
What a hopeless cause.
I think she’s lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 14
marie wiik posting YT vids again for all of 3mins duration. Absolutely no way i'll be watching them. She needs to put some effort in as i'll not click on any YT vid with ads for less than 10 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine going to a wedding a d having to take him as your plus one! He was, as usual, obnoxious Inthe gift grab tonight. He says "Oh, wow" about a hundred times and says things like "How sweet" and "How lovely" even before things are unpacked, provi g that he's seen them all in advance. He doesn't like it when Fanny suggests that Amaury should have something
When they sang Good King Wenceslas, he sang on the field of Stephen" instead of "feast of Stephen"! Fanny also showed h
Snorts would also have pre- ordered the beef AND the fish for himself at the reception

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For those wondering about the back of Stephanie’s, I mean Philip’s, I mean Stephanie’s hair…

View attachment 2219490
Are you sure that is not Gerry in a wig? That back looks awfully broad.
---
Snorts would also have pre- ordered the beef AND the fish for himself at the reception
And pre ordered an individual wedding cake for himself.
---

View attachment 2219490
Fanny’s look is sponsored by Patreon, YouTube, and grifters r us. After the wedding, phi phi will take the fake hair extensions, color them brown, and pile them up over his bald spots, Marie will take the flowers, add some weeds, cram them in a jam jar and put them on the kitchen table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Dana posted that pic and if I was Tess I’d be ripping her a new hole. surely she must have noticed the glaring back boob. Disgraceful act to do that to a new bride. If any of my friends had done that to me on my wedding day, i would make it my mission to destroy each and everyone of them. But I’m petty.
Apparently Dana is too…🐝

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.