The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you weren't hacked? Nobody had access to your account? SJ has always known who you are in real life? Cheering you on? At what point did she know you were 'sharing inside intel' if indeed that's what it was? I'll be honest, if I was confused before, I've now reached a whole new level. Maybe Aloysious will get loose, head butt the facade and cause a domino effect of chateau collapse.... that surely will stop her in her tracks, until of course the next venture comes along.... The long and winding road it surely is... it's never ending...There is one question if you would be so bold as to answer... just who are you?
Who cares?
---
I think she sincerely hates discount Elton and avoids him at all costs because he is so extra.
No so secret, surely?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It is also not clear to me that they do not see the obvious. I didn't invent everything I listed, but Fanny showed it herself (a million times).
How they don't see it, I don't understand.
nobody said stephanie is perfect. we are all slobs from time to time. with all the work around the chateau ...
(i must stop hanging at brenda's fb)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmm. Clara’s back and I can hardly care.

I’m getting to the point where I don’t care about any of this. Fanny is a deceitful, childish, untalented, wanna be. She’s lazy, dull, filthy, and living a completely precarious life bleeping other people up as she goes along. Exactly the kind of person I would have no use for in real life.

I’m sure for most people, they figure that out for themselves, just like all of us did. It just takes some longer than others. We don’t need Clara to see what’s going on, it’s mostly all there on Fannys self-incriminating videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She needs to get out and meet people, being isolated at the farmhouse isn't good for her mental health. She's chasing an unrealistic dream of the past that she has romanticised in her head. I don't believe you can ever go back, it rarely lives up to expectations.
She had a job and a home near her family, but decided she wanted to go back to grifting with the rest of them. Someone else said it looks like her filming is restricted, so how will this pan out for her. Badly I expect. I think she needs a good shake back to reality.
she doesnt have learning curve, but learning ring. she will stay at the ruin through the summer, then she will search for a place to live in england or some other part of france, telling us she's going to some chef or floristry course. winter comes she will be back in her mother's house, searching for floristry job. and in spring dreams of france will come again. and repeat.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Honestly, I don't care who Clara is. The mystery arround it and the guessing game was much more fun.

Have the accounts discussions brought Clara back?
A narcissist can't allow others to move on without them... Always trying to pull the strings..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As for the many YouTube accounts fighting over my left behind legacy: I don’t do YouTube and never will. Seriously, fighting fire with fire was never my game. If you think you’ve seen me there, be sure to look again because it wasn’t me.
Welcome back, maybe? Will you be staying this time? Care to take a guess as to who the ten Claras commenting on YouTube are? Do you think they’ll stop now that you are out of the dungeon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exposing Stephanie Jarvis for the fraud she remains to be, has proven to be more complicated than I’d ever imagined when I started reporting here over two years ago. I was convinced that publicly sharing what I knew to be true in my private world, where opinions still thoroughly matter and are not just uttered but very much appreciated, would be a secure death sentence for anyone involved with her tit. But here I am, admitting it isn’t working. Whatever’s the level of bullshit she is selling, no matter the hurt she’s clearly and undeniably spreading by simply being the narc she truly is: she has found her little niche corner of the world where random people, strangers really, are willing to put up with whatever scent she conveys.

Apologies to all of you who were offended by the things I’ve posted a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it was me. It was a well thought through but admittedly evil method to find more clarity about some of the characters that invaded my space recently. Happy to report it succeeded mercifully in doing exactly that. I knew the shoulders I “attacked” were strong enough to keep on carrying, even though the current absence of some of them is sad and very much noticed. No harm was meant to the ones that did not deserved to be harmed, but when someone we know stubbornly sticks to playing smoke and mirrors it defies all methods and it ain’t easy to keep casualties afloat.

Stephanie Jarvis knows exactly who I am in real life, hers and mine. I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say she’s my number one fan and has literally been cheering me on all along, since all I really have accomplished was driving more traffic towards her and her money-hungry schemes. Smug doesn’t begin to cover her current state of mind and rightly so, I’d say. Well played by the charlataine, so far. The damage we managed to inflict has clearly not been significant, yet, I hopefully add.

As for the many YouTube accounts fighting over my left behind legacy: I don’t do YouTube and never will. Seriously, fighting fire with fire was never my game. If you think you’ve seen me there, be sure to look again because it wasn’t me. I am going to end all this by memorising our shared failure. Instead of mobilising a loud opposition against the continuing scams she’s pulling, we seem to have created a community that is as toxic and judgemental as hers. Huzzah for that. Let’s be clear that in all that I’ve posted here I have never lost sight of the fact that real people are involved, randomly captured by her pink phone. Jarvis can blur faces, but she conveniently never blurs out the pain she inflicted by capturing them in the first place. She wears that fact like the Venetian crown she has spent her then last dime on, the same crown she now hardly ever even looks at because it’s too vulgar for her present taste.

A lot of the facts I outed here will evidently fade into oblivion, as they are unimportant and superficial, really. What will remain forever on the internet though is the lies she has told, because they cannot be erased, no matter how hard she will try to do just that. We should all better believe she’s going to try.
be-proud-how-hard-you-trying-typography-quote-positive-inspirational-print-business-poster-wal...jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought Fanny looked ridiculously old and out-dated in that floral dress and waved up-fake flowers, faux hair-side sweep. Country western singer territory. Yikes! She tried way too hard in that whole get up.

I am embarrassed for the old gal.😂

She has no man, a falling down dump, no one who really cares about her. The hangers on just flock to her because she is scamming so much money from poor old people and they want their share for having to put up with her. Such a sad existence.

Boo hoo Fanny, you’re such a loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Welcome back, maybe? Will you be staying this time? Care to take a guess as to who the ten Claras commenting on YouTube are? Do you think they’ll stop now that you are out of the dungeon?
I have a pretty good idea about some of them, but it's not important. It wasn't me. I wasn't in any dungeon too (unless you would count the Chateau de Sarzay as such and in a way you would not be very far off). And I have no desire to be back here regularly, as objectives have clearly changed and the focus appears to be on chit chat.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Would be better if the dress had pushed up her girls instead of her back!

Like how I matched my ink (the arrow) to the dress and flowers? I'm classy like that.........

View attachment 2220705
Tess and Steph were going for the same look.
---
I have a pretty good idea about some of them, but it's not important. It wasn't me. I wasn't in any dungeon too (unless you would count the Chateau de Sarzay as such and in a way you would not be very far off). And I have no desire to be back here regularly, as objectives have clearly changed and the focus appears to be on chit chat.
How was the wedding?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Whilst the hags ep4 doesn’t premiere until 4:00pm est, they asked me to share a tiny preview.

Can you guess who their “secret” guest is?
IMG_4848.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I care. I looked forward to and enjoyed @Clara Burnett 's posts.
Today though, I'm more bummed about Astrud Gilberto's passing.
I care too and am very pleased to see @Clara back - others who don't feel the same way can just scroll by. That episode certainly revealed a lot about how Tattle has changed sadly. It's become very cliquey.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Apologies to all of you who were offended by the things I’ve posted a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it was me.
Are you seriously trying to apologize and put the blame on us if we “were offended” by you telling us to crawl back in the dirt? Or, whatever that nonsense post was? That was rude, hostile and uncalled for. If ANY of us would have become unhinged and insulted everyone here out of the clear blue, no one would be given a second chance. Your apology is a non-apology by you phrasing it “if you were offended”. If you meant to target only one person, then you should have called out that one person and not the entire group here. The rest of us were just here having a fun time talking about pie, oatmeal, straws and bad eyeliner. As you constantly say, “feel free to ignore as always”.

Your posts before and after that have been down right rude. If you want to bring Stephanie down so badly then quit talking in riddles, and let us know what she is doing that we can’t see for our own eyes on her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.