Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iolair

VIP Member
Are you seriously trying to apologize and put the blame on us if we “were offended” by you telling us to crawl back in the dirt? Or, whatever that nonsense post was? That was rude, hostile and uncalled for. If ANY of us would have become unhinged and insulted everyone here out of the clear blue, no one would be given a second chance. Your apology is a non-apology by you phrasing it “if you were offended”. If you meant to target only one person, then you should have called out that one person and not the entire group here. The rest of us were just here having a fun time talking about pie, oatmeal, straws and bad eyeliner. As you constantly say, “feel free to ignore as always”.

Your posts before and after that have been down right rude. If you want to bring Stephanie down so badly then quit talking in riddles, and let us know what she is doing that we can’t see for our own eyes on her videos.
Don't forget, in Clara's post, she indicated that she only attacked those she thought were strong enough to bear it... and this included @Karma baby! who was, at the time, in recovery from a blood clot which nearly ended her life.

That wasn't just rude, it was calculation born of spite. It was deliberately malicious. I'm not offended on the part of anyone that Clara put her claws into, I'm freaking furious!

And to Clara herself...
So what was your recent behaviour, a "social experiment" a la Tess? What bullshit! The majority of Tattlers gave you respect, many were honoured to have a chateau insider toss a little intel our way. I was too at one time, but no longer! You have your fans here and with respect to them, I admire their loyalty to you. I admit you've tried hard to bring SJ down, but you've only managed to ring yourself down. And after your recent behaviour and, your non-apology apology wrapped up in the gobbledegook of your most recent post, you have neither my respect or loyalty.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I care too. Pleased to see @Clara has returned to the fold. You are correct Jeeves, very much cliquey.
No one here has become a clique. We are a community with different opinions but comfort each other when someone goes through sad times. We laugh with each other, we care for each other.

Sorry, my laptop was hacked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

KyBourbon

VIP Member
where have you been I have missed you xxx
For much of this thread, I’ve been like…

IMG_5321.gif

Kind of in “lurk mode!” 😆 At this point, I don’t feel like I’ve got a lot to add. I’m not an “insider” in the chateauverse with firsthand information about SJ and company. I really feel like I just make observations and “state the obvious” (at least what’s obvious to me! 😄). I do miss some of the Tattlers with “inside intelligence” like @Jikki2 who had gossip to share about Michael Petherick in Spain and his cruise on the “Dolphin excursion” after crying poverty…with pictures of Teabag and barely clothed men on the boat as proof! 😆 I’m disappointed that Tattle has imposed rules that restrict new members from joining (without a sponsor I guess?). I think new members with fresh eyes and perspective is good. There’s been a lot of complaints about newbies accused of being “flying monkeys” (I was suspected of being one too!). But I also know that, in the early threads (way before me), Fanny’s deluded fans were vicious on here…which is why the “messaging” function on Tattle was disabled. So, I understand why “old timers” (who’ve been here from almost the beginning and were targets of that vicious hate) have a healthy suspicion of newbies. I would like to see more “insider” gossip from people like Selmar or SJ’s former university classmate/friend (who was unfortunately and unapologetically run off of here by one particular member). I don’t know Clara’s identity (and still don’t 😄), but I appreciated her posts. Fanny and her friends probably like seeing derailments on Tattle, so I don’t want to feed that, either. I just hope more of SJ’s disillusioned fans and friends find their way here and spill the tea! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Someone sent her a unique long pic she could have had framed... instead he hacked it into a 5x7 🤦‍♀️ Useless Twat!
What was kindly sent... vs the bastardized version by Snorts...
🎯

opinion-rejected-rejected.gif

1685957803349.png
1685957812791.png

d denice
6 days ago
Make a frame so you don’t have to cut or fold.

chrystal jane
6 days ago
Please do not spoil that beautiful photograph of you Stephanie by cutting or ... folding it! I'm sure you can come up with a way to display it in it's full glory.

edward ulrich
6 days ago
Philip, rather than destroy Stephanie's photo, why don't you purchase or create an appropriately sized picture mat to complement the photo and surround them in a suitable frame. Please don't cut or fold that photo. Merci beaucoup.

sandra ford
6 days ago (edited)
They can get a frame made to fit instead of chopping photo up

cindy r. williams
4 days ago
ASK YOUR COUSIN TO BUILD A FRAME TO FIT YOUR PICTURE.

samantha bloggins
6 days ago
Get Stephanies cousin to make a special frame for the special photo!

mezanian
5 days ago (edited)
Amury can remake a frame , from a thrifted one, to fit the photo

great-question-moira.gif

Mary King
4 days ago
Why do people send you gifts?

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Exposing Stephanie Jarvis for the fraud she remains to be, has proven to be more complicated than I’d ever imagined when I started reporting here over two years ago. I was convinced that publicly sharing what I knew to be true in my private world, where opinions still thoroughly matter and are not just uttered but very much appreciated, would be a secure death sentence for anyone involved with her shit. But here I am, admitting it isn’t working. Whatever’s the level of bullshit she is selling, no matter the hurt she’s clearly and undeniably spreading by simply being the narc she truly is: she has found her little niche corner of the world where random people, strangers really, are willing to put up with whatever scent she conveys.

Apologies to all of you who were offended by the things I’ve posted a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it was me. It was a well thought through but admittedly evil method to find more clarity about some of the characters that invaded my space recently. Happy to report it succeeded mercifully in doing exactly that. I knew the shoulders I “attacked” were strong enough to keep on carrying, even though the current absence of some of them is sad and very much noticed. No harm was meant to the ones that did not deserved to be harmed, but when someone we know stubbornly sticks to playing smoke and mirrors it defies all methods and it ain’t easy to keep casualties afloat.

Stephanie Jarvis knows exactly who I am in real life, hers and mine. I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say she’s my number one fan and has literally been cheering me on all along, since all I really have accomplished was driving more traffic towards her and her money-hungry schemes. Smug doesn’t begin to cover her current state of mind and rightly so, I’d say. Well played by the charlataine, so far. The damage we managed to inflict has clearly not been significant, yet, I hopefully add.

As for the many YouTube accounts fighting over my left behind legacy: I don’t do YouTube and never will. Seriously, fighting fire with fire was never my game. If you think you’ve seen me there, be sure to look again because it wasn’t me. I am going to end all this by memorising our shared failure. Instead of mobilising a loud opposition against the continuing scams she’s pulling, we seem to have created a community that is as toxic and judgemental as hers. Huzzah for that. Let’s be clear that in all that I’ve posted here I have never lost sight of the fact that real people are involved, randomly captured by her pink phone. Jarvis can blur faces, but she conveniently never blurs out the pain she inflicted by capturing them in the first place. She wears that fact like the Venetian crown she has spent her then last dime on, the same crown she now hardly ever even looks at because it’s too vulgar for her present taste.

A lot of the facts I outed here will evidently fade into oblivion, as they are unimportant and superficial, really. What will remain forever on the internet though is the lies she has told, because they cannot be erased, no matter how hard she will try to do just that. We should all better believe she’s going to try.

• Heart
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
CLARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you were
One more thing…Clarrie says I’m a hypocrite for “talking about a person’s looks in a hateful derogatory way.” Why, I never talk about their looks in a hateful, derogatory way! Except that time when I poked fun at Teabag’s flat butt. Oh…and when I pointed out Fanny’s grotesquely long fingers. And…I did say that PhiPhi’s lips resemble a certain part of the female anatomy. So, yes, I always make fun of their looks all the time! What was the question? Oh yes…I’m a hypocrite! 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

lyna

VIP Member
My Dearest Tarlets and Targents,

The Witch of loire has increased her prices this year:

3 course meal including wine €75 p.p
Cheese platter €45 p.p
The rooms which sleeps 2 : €250 per night
The Roger: €220 a night
The Marquis appartment: € 325
Tack room €300

rooms are booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
So her cashing in per week based on the 4 days

Sleeping 2 rooms x 3: €3000
Sleeping 1 room: €800
Marquis appartment: €1300
Tack Appartment: €1200

Grand total of €6300 in rent for a week.
6 people dining for 2 days with the Witch: €900

Her rooms aren't worth more than 100-125 euros a night...
Go check out the prices of hotels in desirable areas... It bogles the mind.
Smack in the Loire Valley for 200E per night... With Swimming pool, billiard table...
This room? Or Roger for 20 euro more...??
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.03.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.07.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.07.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.04.01 PM.png
⬇⬇⬇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

M&MsMom

VIP Member
🎯

View attachment 2218469

View attachment 2218441View attachment 2218442

d denice
6 days ago
Make a frame so you don’t have to cut or fold.

chrystal jane
6 days ago
Please do not spoil that beautiful photograph of you Stephanie by cutting or ... folding it! I'm sure you can come up with a way to display it in it's full glory.

edward ulrich
6 days ago
Philip, rather than destroy Stephanie's photo, why don't you purchase or create an appropriately sized picture mat to complement the photo and surround them in a suitable frame. Please don't cut or fold that photo. Merci beaucoup.

sandra ford
6 days ago (edited)
They can get a frame made to fit instead of chopping photo up

cindy r. williams
4 days ago
ASK YOUR COUSIN TO BUILD A FRAME TO FIT YOUR PICTURE.

samantha bloggins
6 days ago
Get Stephanies cousin to make a special frame for the special photo!

mezanian
5 days ago (edited)
Amury can remake a frame , from a thrifted one, to fit the photo

View attachment 2218489
Mary King
4 days ago
Why do people send you gifts?
These people get their knickers in a knot over the picture and the picture frame?
But not about the lack of renovations or the money Stephanie's stolen from her Patrons under false pretense?

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Those prices are ridiculous, almost criminal, considering what they get to eat and the state of the place! People should compare them with Puy Vidal and Rebecca's chateau and menus where they get to stay in beautiful, comfortable and safe surroundings with sane hosts who genuinely wish to provide an excellent service for their guests, rather than being concentrated solely on themselves.

Re Fanny's lack of dancing skills: I reckon she is a physically very awkward and clumsy individual. All the exaggerated "catwalk" movements and hand gestures are rehearsed and deliberate for the camera. At other times in others' videos, she looks really awkward when she is not acting. It's also becoming more and more obvious that her physical attractiveness is all down to make-up. Without it, she is quite plain and very like Gerry with dark hair and rosacea. I imagine she was a shy and awkward child and teenager. Even in some of the Oxford photos, she appears plain and socially awkward with a similar look on her face as in the vlog watching Selmar drumming. I think she then decided to bleach her hair, paint her face, and pretend to have a personality. It worked for her as so many gullible people can't see behind the facade. No one should be blamed for their shyness or plain looks. However, what we are criticising is her fakeness. She has created her own fake appearance; fake personality, and fake good nature. We can see behind the facade which will eventually crumble and crack, just like her home.

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
while I'm at it:

Cost for grand salon renovations + Chapel structural is set aside and they can pay for it:

Here is the thing since cry me a river flog and with no work started yet: 7 months has passed
€28K * 7 = 196K Patreon monies
B&B starting from 2nd week of April 7 weeks: 64.400
YT monies:$28875 or 27K in euro

That's a sum of 287.400 euro! She is 3K short of the decorative work for the chapel.

I did not include the salaries, and utility costs because that, she has on her bank anyway ( from the past 3 years B&B, Youtube and Patreon)
She really thinks she is fooling everyone, but forgets that there are people out there who do calculations of things all day every day.

I think we shouldn't have to ask for the accounts anymore, Tattle has the accounts including receipts for Stephanie Jarvis the GOAT grifter supreme!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

jojonz

Chatty Member
She gave him two pieces of oak... he screwed them on the bottom of an old gate and painted them! If that's not throwing shade then I'm a Dutchman.. Why did she give him the oak anyways, anyone remember?
Billy in a vlog said the the dining table middle extension at his chateau was , made from oak given to Micheal by Stephaine.

Why is it I can remeber shite like that but dont know where my car keys are????

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
OMG..... best laugh Ever -- Pavlina and the Slipping Birthday Tart !!! :eek: Oh how appropriate !!! :ROFLMAO:
Ok, so the tart fell onto the chair Mummy was sitting in, possibly hitting her back on the way down. It was picked up, still in one piece. Then Maria mentioned they have a 2nd one, so everything was still ok. They showed the second tart, still in the bakery box, whilst Gerry lit the candles for the ass tart & served it to the guests, whilst then showing them the 2nd tart still in the box. If I’m paying to stay there, I’m not eating it. Gross.🤮

Ass tart… so Lalande

• Haha
  • Heart

SleepingBeauty123

Apologies to all of you who were offended by the things I’ve posted a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it was me.
Are you seriously trying to apologize and put the blame on us if we “were offended” by you telling us to crawl back in the dirt? Or, whatever that nonsense post was? That was rude, hostile and uncalled for. If ANY of us would have become unhinged and insulted everyone here out of the clear blue, no one would be given a second chance. Your apology is a non-apology by you phrasing it “if you were offended”. If you meant to target only one person, then you should have called out that one person and not the entire group here. The rest of us were just here having a fun time talking about pie, oatmeal, straws and bad eyeliner. As you constantly say, “feel free to ignore as always”.

Your posts before and after that have been down right rude. If you want to bring Stephanie down so badly then quit talking in riddles, and let us know what she is doing that we can’t see for our own eyes on her videos.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
vicky-pollard-yeah-but-no-but.gif

Screenshot (422).png
Screenshot (423).png

meribeth lowe

10 hours ago
Never see Auntie having a conversation or relationship with her sister Isabelle. Do they even get along? They are so different in temperment. Just wondering how it all plays out as they are rarely even shown together.

• Haha

mrsp67

VIP Member
I think I have been here a while now but no where near as long as you and you always cheer me up make me laugh and I like your style. I am missing Heathcliffe, Cristo, Billy Budd, Karma Baby and Clara and let's face it we all get shit when we first arrive, it is like a wedgey for the new kid. I think we are all drifting off slightly because the content is just so bloody pitiful, the travel flogs are worse and even the Smug's are boring now too. I would have liked to have kept Selmar here, I never understand hostility to newbies I mean it is not as though we are in M16 tracking down some megalomaniac hell bent on genocide. I am actually struggling to watch Stephanie at all because she is so fake in every way and she grates on me so badly. Life is not fair and sometimes someone really rather unpleasant manages to flourish at the expense of others, but this little trollop actually manages to sound magnanimous about it. She is honestly beneath contempt, the stunts she pulled at Ian's funeral, her deplorable behaviour to MM and I suspect @Jules100 we are about to see her trump card as you said. She will announce that her and The Pube without a prick are engaged, but she will only marry him once the chapel is completed because she promised Daddy Derek she would marry there. I can see her now, taut pulsating forehead with veins popping out like A roads on a map. Her cold dead cod eyes will be put under the bluest filter and Maria (the haughty baby Tudor lookalike) will make fake dew drops which she will distribute down Fanny's rosacea ridden face as fake tears. The Grannies will be reaching for their clutch bags and sending their last dimes to make this wanton waste of space dreams come true.
---

I didn't see much as I was just behind just her saying goodbye,. Been unto my neck in real life so not tattling as much as I like
I care too. Pleased to see @Clara has returned to the fold. You are correct Jeeves, very much cliquey.
I don’t see what y’all are seeing? Is there a cool kids lunch table? Am I in am I out?? So confused! Pretty much thought we are just a bunch of bored adults talking shit about a thief who had pulled the wool over most of our eyes for a bit! And we were ashamed and shocked so came here to vent! But, I’ve only been here since Mike Peth outed Tattle! So maybe I don’t know, as nobody has ever been rude to me! Also I have met a Few Tattlers in person so I know not flying anywhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
So Chloe is getting shit again and now is either me or Lady Avonlea. Why is Fanny allowing this to go on? I find it odd-Chloe is either being obtuse or is truly mystified. Sure this won't help poor old Chloe. Has she ever eviscerated Fanny seems very strong language. I think Clarrie is someone from the Chateau it is the only explanation at this point. The rest f the comments are all glowing.

Chloe Hutton
2h
Hi Stephanie I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and that Vivienne is well. I just wanted to clarify a few things: are you happy for patreons like me to ask questions? Since I posted on here a few weeks ago just asking a few questions and making some suggestions, I have been harangued on here by fellow patreons called a "hater" etc which I have ignored . I became a patreon because I want to support you with the restoration of the chateau. Since then I have had a number of patreons (I assume as many seem to use assumed names) track me down in my real life through emails and on my social media pages calling me a "hater" and some weird names like "Grifty". All very odd. Now I was under the impression that you welcomed patreons input and I also thought this was meant to be a safe place for discussion. It maybe time to say what you want from us again and I would also like you to say how you feel about other patreons contacting individuals in real life making weird comments and obviously trying to be threatening. I don't think this sort of behaviour is in line with you brand at all and I am sure you will find it concerning and it maybe why other people have withdrawn their support. I have noticed my comments or questions in the past have been deleted just for asking questions, but people can tell me to get off here, call me a "hater", (which is a peculiar term) and their comments remain? I am sure you get lets of loons contacting you, but I honestly never thought you would need to use an assumed name to be a patreon. Seemingly some feel like are like a pack of hunt dogs who feel it is acceptable to take their unpleasantness into real life, which I find very strange. I have never been rude on here, hopefully always measured, not always glowing about progress, but constructive, if that is not welcome you can just say, but I do think the past few weeks shenanigans from some on here are clearly not what you expect from supporters and I certainly don't expect to be stalked and receive insults on my personal platforms just as a result of being a patreon. I think this is a serous concern and needs to be addressed.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1h
Yes have seen your comments on the other sites boasting about how you have infiltrated Stephanie's Patreon on the lowest tier and then you report back to give synopsis on her weekly videos.(If you are NOT Grifty I suggest you are L Avonlea) You are NOT here in good faith are you and we know that possibly you and one other are going to try and attempt to do some illegal downloading (as Karma B has left) of the videos for your "hayter" pals to dissect in the usual nasty manner. I do not believe anyone has emailed you on here. I comment on here when you comment...publish the emails. You are ONLY here to cause trouble for Lalande and are a troll.

CLARRIE BURNOUT
57min
You come on here week after week to eviscerate Stephanie and other Patreons have also called you out on your haranguing which begs the question if you have issues and are disgruntled with so much of the wonderful Lalande life shown then why are you still a Patreon. You wish to cause trouble it would seem👏🤔

Chloe Hutton
52min
This is the kind of nonsense I am talking about I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Are you one of the people who have been littering my social media? Is this your real name so I can check it out? I don't have assumed names I do not comment on YouTube I leave my comments here on patron which is appropriate. Just to spell it out for you my name is Chloe and I would appreciate it if you wish to talk to me you do it here not on my social media. You are exceptionally rude, you talk in utter riddles that I can't even decipher. You are not doing Stephanie any favours your vitriol and fantastical language is not good for her brand. I believe if I was a "hayter" (whatever that is)as you term it I would not use my real name would I. This is getting like some virtual school playground and not appealing. This is the last time I will respond to your diatribe because to be honest it doesn't even warrant a response.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
@Karma baby! just wanted to say what a great guest you were on Wrap Up. You really know your stuff!
And as always, chapeau! to the Wrap Up women for another fun (and informative) episode.

• Heart

Midnightcowboy

My Dearest Tarlets and Targents,

The Witch of loire has increased her prices this year:

3 course meal including wine €75 p.p
Cheese platter €45 p.p
The rooms which sleeps 2 : €250 per night
The Roger: €220 a night
The Marquis appartment: € 325
Tack room €300

rooms are booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
So her cashing in per week based on the 4 days

Sleeping 2 rooms x 3: €3000
Sleeping 1 room: €800
Marquis appartment: €1300
Tack Appartment: €1200

Grand total of €6300 in rent for a week.
6 people dining for 2 days with the Witch: €900
No, no and thrice no!
Anyone who pays those prices must be mad!
There's a little restaurant in the Charente, that does amazing food for less than €30, wine extra. Choice of menu, and it's proper food, not beige crap...

• Heart
Reactions: 38