Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

On Repeat

VIP Member
Slash has a music career & doesn’t get replaced mid-video, he has muscles, lips you want to sit on, hair you can run your fingers thru & not get spray paint under your nails, has a toilet that doesn’t flood Nutty’s office & is a man who doesn’t let cats starve, he pays for things with his own money, does not sit at lady desks or look at paintings of little mice & doesn’t have, I repeat does not have a favorite fork!
Fantastic summary- you win the top award today.
---
Big mistake… was expecting renovations!

So did the heating system installation just stop??????

View attachment 2217911
---
It was so considerate and anti-homophobic of The Percemeister to wear rainbow socks in honour of the Gay Twank.

View attachment 2217912
You got renovations-Mummy's face.
---
I just watched the vlog and I have to congratulate the two guests for demanding their faces are blurred. But come on, you own a late-model Porsche Carrera/GT3, your wife has a designer watch and sunglasses and you want to stay at Lielieland? Do better, do much much better!
I reckon it was Heathcliffe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

C'est moi

VIP Member
I. Have. Finally. Caught. Up. 38 pages. Two and a half days. Incroyable! I tried not to skip but I do fast-read.

Let's get over Clara. She's becoming more trouble than her info was worth. I always found her comments interesting but nothing really our own eagle eyed tat-tarts and tat-gents wouldn't have put together.

We have become a community, like it or not, we do take the time to be caring where necessary. And voluntarily so. Everyone got some kind of grilling on arrival. Just like starting at a new school or a new job. It's just a thing. There is no clique that I can see, just lots of differing opinions. Naturally so.

Fanny continues to lie and grift. Her excuse for a "boyfriend" continues to piss us off. Whatever planet Clara lives on saying that the Jarvis's "can do a lot"! Duh. They are not mafia (call it what you will) of any nationality. They are not even scarey. They are pathetic. Big fish in an ever diminishing puddle. A legend in their own lunchtime. Clara (new, old, Idgaf) likes to derail in her personal way. Everyone else's derails come about out of concern for each other, boredom that nothing is happening in chateauverse, a tangent from whatever fanny is doing. It's a gossip forum and that's what gossip does. Clara needs to get over herself.

I'm off to the supermarket. Please don't go hell for leather while I'm out, I can't face another marathon catch-up just yet.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Finally posted at 6:00 am. Paris time - Fanny & Snorty are away visiting Chateau Love, so given the late upload I can only assume the wifi isn't good there. 🤣

While visiting Chateau Love, Fanny is going to be filming for her Grand Tours vlog in the region. Fanny says she's never been there before, but I recall she visited their place for wine tasting one evening - anyone have the pics?

No mention of Tess's wedding - was Fanny not invited?

June 8 patron video - nothing to watch - it's an extended version of Maria's piano concert and Gerry 'dancing' with Elana. Fanny assures us all the guests were really enjoying it, even the couple whose faces were blocked out, and everyone laughing hysterically. Fanny needs to learn how to read the room. Most of the time they were trying to find somewhere else to look out of embarrassment. They were bloody in shock, couldn't keep a straight face and even the poor dog was wondering what the hell was going on. Don't think Gerry can remember the last time, if ever, he's had that much thrusting, especially on the dance floor no less.

June 11 CD - will be Amuary's BD celebrations.

June 15 patron video - will be an indepth review of the chapel renovations as Fanny has recently met with the architect. She's told the architect what budget she has and plans to proceed with the structural work, but not the interior painting.

Not much to watch in this vlog. 23 minutes long. Patron's definitely not getting their money's worth this week.
1 min - Fanny explaining where there are and upcoming vlog
2.5 mins. - Maria explaining what she is playing
13.5 mins. - Maria playing the piano (3 different songs)
5 mins. - Extended version Maria playing while Gerry & Elana 'waltz'?
1 min, - Fanny sending much love

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Granola Chic

Over $30,000 a month in renovation money, and this is what is shown week after week...It's absolutely criminal.

1685964445506.png

1685964561192.png

1685964626307.png

1685964729076.png

• Angry
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Would be better if the dress had pushed up her girls instead of her back!

Like how I matched my ink (the arrow) to the dress and flowers? I'm classy like that.........

1686044804994.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I’m appalled at this comment on Michael Petherick’s latest video. We have standards here on Tattle.

Oh, wait…who am I kidding? No we don’t! 😆😆😆

IMG_5312.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I think Ruby managed to take a photo of the wedding cake at the Tess hot mess express wedding.
1686118693357.jpeg

---
Here is phi phi’s personal cake that he requested at the wedding:

1686118860999.jpeg

---
That’s why I asked her how the wedding was when she mentioned the location (I saw photos on Instagram) … she must’ve been one of the guests or is attempting to make us think so? My personal opinion is that she is always attempting to divert attention without finishing the “story”, so who knows.
I think it would be safe to assume Sir ChamberPottie as not present at the wedding. Did Ruthie attend?

• Haha

mousepanda8

Chatty Member
Well its flog time

1. Thor showing his feathers -Not so magical anymore we see it several times per week. Time for more inbred babies - can't wait

1. More secret TV projects - Another downstairs loo? Maybe a fresh lick of paint or new furtiture. _ can't wait! Im sure its hideous and impractical- Sure enough mr tartan is back - TBH he is a TV character as h is such a big personality

1. I Agree that is a nice porshe - The new model too - 911 cabera. I wonder what a gentleman with some money and a nice car like that is doing at the dump. Maybe something for the TV. They did blurr him - Whats the secret?

1. Percy's gift was sweet. I wonder why he had to read it? Maybe Mummy is loosing her marbles a bit?

1. More thor - Porbably at the same time as the last clip - Not sucessful eh! GOOD!! they are inbred!

1. Its sweet maria wants to do something for her guest birthday - MEME makes it all about them of course - jerry looked like a child pracning about - The guest seemed to be happy though

1. That tart - please tell me they didn't eat it anyway... More maria food - That must be a full time job...
  2. Was that a Menorah on the cake - Please tell me this lovely guest is jewish and this isn;t some cultural appropriation bull..

1. Rockstar glasses Snorts or hangover hideway?
  2. ham and marmalade - penny pinching maybe percy? you can have a nother sandwitch - Actuall please do you are looking a little thin. - Mummy is happy you are eating - So give him another sandwitch!! You cannot overfeed him if he is hungry or not eating well.

Framing a picture of ME - What else screams im a narc - pay attention to me!! -

more maria food - i lover her idea here - looks amazing - what a shame its ina dump like that .

Aunt and uncle arrived - The vlog was delayed 3 weeks ago saying aunty arrived - So this is all 3 weeks old . Hmm timeline travels hit again? Harry potter time tuner is needed here.

Tante went for Cuz -hugged lik they haven't been together in months - Uncle went for maria- not Natti as a the girlfriend ? Hmm interesting -

Last edited:
  • Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Where we are is very smoky and there are alerts about staying in doors you can actually smell the smoke and it’s hazy I keep humming “smoke on the water” the setting sun was bright red
I forgot to check the sunset, or I should say the direction where the sun normally sets. It looked bright, and I know the sun was out, we just couldn't see it. And it was 81 degrees today, too....perfect weather despite the haze, a cool breeze every now and then. I went out on my deck a few times just to look around...........we've been inundated with wildlife for the past week or so. I live in a suburban area and have lived in this home since 1996. Where I live, we have a lot of open space, hiking trails, parks, etc......we always see fox, deer, blue herons, woodchucks, all manner of colorful birds, but never in our backyard! Yesterday morning, I saw a red fox on his hind legs, hugging my birdbath and drinking water for 10 minutes! Then he trotted off. I've seen him every single day now for the past week. So I went on Next Door to see what other people in my neighborhood are saying and I come across several pictures, all with this guy!

The person who posted this picture is 3 miles from my house!

1686188292333.png

The person who posted this picture is 1 mile from my house!

1686188355320.png

I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality or something. It's been a very weird week!

• Wow
  • Sad

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
So patreon was posted at 6am I am not going to insult mine or yours intelligence. watching it or downloading it. She is at Chateau Love and Patreon flog is Mariaaaaa (the Tudor baby lookalike chewing a wasp) full piano recital and Gerry dancing like a performing chimp. If I want to listen to a recital I will watch a concert pianist on a tuned piano and if I want to see chimps I would go to a zoo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

stella65

From the previous patreon flog Clarrie the suppurating cock is definitely a Chateau person they have only been a patron for a month

LARRIE BURNOUT
5d
Isabelle looks so radiant I see where Steph' gets her lovely looks from. I also love that they wear dresses and hats so often ...2 classy ladies😍😍🥰 Talking about a person's looks in a hateful derogatory way as the "hayters are doing" that's you Kiki Gee, Haversack, Kentucky Bourbon and Stella (aged 65 with an iq to match) shows you have nothing to offer but spite and pettiness.( I thought you only focus on actions not on looks🤔 #Hypocrites). Your theories are always so wide of the mark it's hilarious....The "Hayters" are sore because they were played by a double agent (CB) yet AGAIN😎😎😎 Carry on with your banal chit chat about straws, clingfilm, and smart meters. You have NOTHING to offer and your jealousy and naked antagonism to Steph', Dan and other Chateau owners is glaringly obvious. Lalande IS the light of the internet and you lot with your frothing, irrational hatred are the darkness. As you were

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1d
Cannot wait for tonight's video from the Chateau. The "Hayters" are all fighting amongst themselves now🤪 thanks to CBs arrival and 3rd flounce off. So pleased things are going according to plan....And they cannot steal Steph's patreon videos any more👏

Pauline Sugarman
13h
Hi, I’m confused - who are the Hayters, who is CB, what is the 3rd flounce off. And, was someone stealing Stephanie’s videos?

CLARRIE BURNOUT
1w
Just had a sneek preview Stephanie and it looks WONDERFUL . Just you, Isabelle and the wonderful gardens🥰😘😘😘😘 . I shall settle down in our garden with nicely glass of Pouilly Fuissé to watch later. As my sis pointed out⬇ yesterday the haters and those jealous of the Chateau are reduced to chatting about their gardens and Philip Scofield these days. It's all getting rather samey &tired and like a failing comedian they just have no new material for their "yawn fest".Plus it is now full of dodgy newbies and "flying monkeys" eager to please for the moment.....

DIANE HODGETT

1w
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

CLARRIE BURNOUT

7d
You rock @Diane Hodgett👌😉🥰🥰

Holly Keller

3d
I have never read a single hate comment! I guess I’d have to read every comment to find one - they disappear into the ether to me!
Dear Burnout, gosh, I’ve been targeted again, cut to the bone 🤣 First I’m 65 (corrected that error), then my IQ is 65 (actually 142) but heyho, you go girl. Looking forward to you continuing to single handedly destroy CD one post at a time. Yours faithfully, Team Burnout 📣

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Clara's final post " Not anymore, it isn't. Goodbye." has been removed so I guess we have not heard the last of Jen's smoke and mirrors word salads. I loved "Clara" - she was interesting and influential. But the rudeness to other tattlers - particularly Karma Baby! who has been so kind as to put the patron vids up - revealed far more about Jen than they did about Fanny. The minute you reveal undisguised contempt for your audience, you have lost control.

• Heart

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
According to Brenda, Tess' wedding was over the weekend and Annalise did fannys hair. Lift the girls, Fanny.
I bet Fanny is green with envy that Tess as married a real life grown up man! Maybe the blurred out, Porsche driving, quests were fellow wedding guests of Tess' and didn't want to be associated with the shitalaine x

• Haha