Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
What the fork did I even watch?!? This is a giant middle finger to Patrons- "A special gift to our Patrons this week- the B-roll footage from our filthy toile install. We're literally putting out the bare minimal with content, as we're off on holiday again..."
I love watching Stephanie and Philip pretend to work. They both look like they’ve gotten a bit of sun, I wonder where they went?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

graciemckitten

VIP Member
She has been made aware that by calling her scam an Association and arranging for it to be tax free, and, more stupidly, publicly identifying even her lowest tier patrons as members of that Association, she is indeed beholden to organize a meeting for those members at least once a year. She was shocked at the idea and still is terrified, but someone in her close entourage (can't name names as I have heard this in a private conversation) has convinced her that this only needs to be a thing on paper and will not actually have to take place. The call to email is about all her patrons will hear about it.

I gave up thinking about Isabelle Jarvis' mood a long time ago, as it will have no bearing on any of the activities anyway. She will never be anything more than the clown you meet in your nightmare, desperate for some comic relief from the horror endured, yet always to be disappointed again because she is the horror, personified.
Not following the legal guidelines for the Association to have a yearly meeting in the appropriate format/ manner, etc. and failure to disclose honest and truthful info to the members is just another nail in Fanny’s coffin if the French government investigates the validity of the Association under French law. Îf you don’t follow the legal guidelines to obtain tax free status, and fail to keep accurate accounting records, fail to follow established guidelines for an Association, and spend tax free money on gluttonous personal items, personal travel, etc., you can lose the tax free status and most likely have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in past taxes and hopefully penalties. I hope Marie Larson has not been involved in doling out legal advice to the shady 50% Shittelaine.

Fanny thinks the law does not apply to a little orphan toile obsessed princess like herself. She has a handful of expensive life lessons hurtling towards her like a speeding train. I think she will try to cancel the Patron extravaganza at the last minute, e.g., cue the monkey pox scare at the Dump.

Tick Tock Fanny! I do hope there can be a limited edition toile fabric with Fanny being chased by Ruby, the disgruntled peahens and chickens, pissed off sheep, the chapel restorer, multiple Ians, the tax authorities, and screwed over former employees, friends, and volunteers. The toile can also feature the Douche Lord dressed in his high heels and sporting Fanny’s yellow dress, clutching a lace edged handkerchief in one hand and a glass of wine in the other hand while chasing a pregnant hedgehog across the lawn.

The toile fabric can also feature the lovely photo of Fanny with the sad and unfortunate brown mist coming out of her behind as she is standing next to Davy. It would also be good to incorporate Angry Nutty on the baby carriage somehow and Snorts doing the Charleston.

P.S. Fanny the yellow dress is just a dress. It does not provide you with a cloak of invisibility or relieve you of accountability for your lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Still see FRK in a different light - from wined & dined at Lelande & happy at the attention, she then went to Suffolk to SJ's cousin where she showed getting installed & painting her room (similar to the Haworhset-up) & working in a hotel, going back & forth to France for parties etc. Her own family was near but seemed alien to her Finding next connection at Lelande with Nikki & family who welcomed her & helped to set up her studio & flat in the Haworth community where she was welcomed & not exploited. How long did that last? 2 months & she was off whingeing in Oslo after they paid for her Xmas air ticket home. Still restless in Spring she took advantage of Nikki's French cottage, but various strained ankles set her back & after chateaux walkabouts with Nikki she went back to Norway.
As I see it in Aussie speak she had a Fair Go to start over multiple times without being anyone's unpaid volunteer. She is just a stubborn girl who will not acknowledge she's not got a talent or background for filming/editing or even floristry. And I'm sorry to even say it. It's not enough to go round with a camera focused on random flowers or plastic coffee cups, crying for sympathy.

I'm not defending people here till eternity but that Caroline Gooder identity has been taken over by stupid Philip with his list of accomplishments & an attempt at humour when he says that he's better at piano playing than SJ. Even on the spectrum & watching twice that was OTT by him not her.
What's happened to the urbane Ollie I found entertaining in the CD's of yore & called Thomas's bluff when he was maniacally blogging for his own fragile ego as a volunteer? He is now like a ventriloquist 's dummy for Camilla with a popping blazer button, apologizing for their lack of techie knowhow. Who's left standing ? Amaury..for how long??
With regard to Marie I guess I'll give you this reply which was posted in April 2022.
NotAChatelaine said:
I have spent rather too long today reading FRK,'s blog, starting with her arrival at Lalande as a Workawayer towards the end of September 2018. There's a certain amount of self-congratulatory twaddle served alongside self-flagellating introspection and confessional claptrap. There are many contradictions in terms of her hopes and fears. The peaks of happy Marie and the troughs of unhappy Marie. However, the overriding feeling was that she had found her niche at Lalande.

Yes, there are fragilities and her return to Lalande in 2020 didn't 'recreate what she had before when she and Stephanie were very close (who knows how close). She seemed to arrive with a truckload of emotional baggage in 2020.. Having said that said that, Marie strikes me as being something of a street fighter.who isn't afraid to play dirty. She happily uses emotional blackmail. Nothing alters my opinion that FRK is not some sweet, put-upon victim, preyed on by an evil SJ. She is manipulative, sly, cunning and conniving. She uses people, abuses their generosity (literally and metaphorically) and misuses their kindness.

Her hypothyroidism is mentioned several times in the blog, including her decision to stop medication and rely upon a change in diet to manage the condition. I'm no clinician but it seems to me that it was the worst possible choice to make without seeking medical advice at the time. The peaks and troughs of her moodiness were surely exacerbated by the chemical imbalance from which she suffers. She can use her condition as a reason for some of her demeanour and deluded aspirations but, please, never use it as an excuse when there's treatment available.

Goodness knows what will become of her. I hope - I'm not all about bashing her, as tiresome I think her - she steps back from social media, rethinks her future plans and cleanses herself of the toxic environment in which she both found herself and fed on, all while seeking professional/clinical advice.

I'm not attaching screenshots of extracts from specific blog posts as there are too many that stuck out, just a link to the blog itself - I used the search function in my browser to pinpoint keywords when I went back re-read 1 or 2 bits (astonishing as that may seem!) and also to find September 2018 without endless scrolling.

https://mariewiik.com
I thought we'd come to the conclusion that Jarvis picks people up & drops them on repeat? Or have I got that wrong? Lots of examples of those who were the flavour of the month and who have been lost along the way. Now it looks like Dan is in the wash cycle waiting to be hung out to dry.
I'm currently reading a book & story starts with someone where friendship seems to have gone disasterously wrong. A line in it really struck a chord with me :-
"I hadn't just lost my best friend. I'd lost my best self too".
It is a devastating feeling when the realisation hits that you have been duped by someone & you have lost yourself in the process. To have been raised up to think you're brilliant and you look so pretty Marie and your arrangements are stunning..blah blah only to realise it was all lies.
I agree Marie is a bit weedy (pardon the pun). She needs to get her act together and be a grown up. But she was well and truly led up the garden path (blimey another pun) by Fanny and unceremoniously dropped. I don't see a sly person at all - but maybe I'm easily fooled.
This vlog about Fanny from 2019 shows how far she'd been sucked in, now 3 years later Fanny is changing travel plans to avoid seeing her. And in all honesty I can't see what Marie has done to Fanny to warrant this behaviour apart from Marie having the audacity to leave. How dare she. That's it the queen has banished you now never to return you wretch. A genuine friend would have sat down with Marie, told her that she will always be a friend of the Chateau but that she needs to find her own way now. There isn't room for her to come back, but you will do everything you to can to help and support her wherever she ends up. Let down kindly perhaps.
Anyway I know others just think she's a wet dollop!!

She was Fanny's number one 1. Her vlogs showed someone who worked hard for her, painting ceilings, cooking for workshops, sorting out the garden, sorting out the email bookings etc. In essence she was a combination of a workaway, cook, Natti & what she thought was a valued friend.

• Sad

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Dan, don't you dare sit there and say brick is expensive that's why you didn't want to order a truck like you should have to begin with... You've had vacays galore, had your teeth fixed, bought new camera equipment, don't have a mortgage, bought yourself a new wardrobe... I would imagine living rent free at your granddads home now.. You've been working full time, Annalise has a new dress on every time she takes a pic, a few little holidays taken judging on her Insta... she has a mobile hair business and was working at the school... if you can't afford the brick, you're doing it wrong... OH, let's not forget the Patreon, YT and lord knows what other grifts...

• Heart

Bleu Lala

Chatty Member
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck......
It’s not a duck, it’s a free upgrade!!! I totally didn’t pay for first class, they upgraded me! It’s not my Mercedes it’s my Moms. A guy from Belgium gifted me this $$$$ chandelier. I booked a regular room and they gave me a suite! Oh my goodness the fashion institute gave me these amazing dresses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I love it when folks post the obvious as if they're sharing jaw-dropping life hacks.

Dani Capozzi
17 minutes ago
When travelling with the kettle, put it in your bag first. Then, put items in the kettle, which will use up the empty space. Then, items that cannot fit in the kettle can be placed around outside.

• Haha
  • Wow

Kickintheass

VIP Member
C4 latest afternoon viewing "Help, We bought a village". There is a lady on it who bought an Italian hilltop derelict village 30 years ago, she now has a thriving holiday rental village. She does a lot of the work herself and has learnt to stagger change over days and times to make it easier for her. She puts together hampers of local cheese, salami, honey and wine. She has decided to sell up and in the latest episode it looks like she has two interested parties. 30 years from derelict to a saleable asset. In half that time SJ has changed a saleable asset into an almost derelict place with so many unfinished spaces. Another 15 years and it could be a roofless pile of stones.

• Haha
  • Heart

JanePlain

I just said that I hoped Matt was getting a cut of their YouTube & Patreon money because he was the star of the show.

I didn’t think it was bad. 🤷‍♀️
I watched your comment appear in the live chat & then saw it disappear not 20 seconds later. They certainly had their fingers hovering in anticipation over that delete button…… 📵👈🏻

• Wow
  • Haha

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about shit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France bitch!!!

And there's 1 more installment to come! Calamari and Vienna sausages in aspic with a nacho cheese drizzle.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bleu Lala

Chatty Member
I'm interested, how are the preparations for the Patreon gathering going?
I mean, not a word about it after that one post.
If I were preparing to travel to France, to the Patreon meeting, I would be worried.
You know she really missed the boat on this (again). She should have been making a HUGE deal about all the ahmazing stuff that was going to happen at Patron Days - markets, brocante tours, special dinners, cooking classes with Dana, tours of the Chateau, garden talks with Davy, picnics, you know all the things that she used to do that we all enjoyed at one time... It could have been a HUGE marketing campaign for more Patrons, but that would have required actual work and well now it's going to be a shit show...
And yes, if I was traveling to France in a month specifically to attend Patron Days I would be beside myself. I feel bad for the fools who are making more effort than a two hour drive...

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I'm beginning to think CG might be on the spectrum. She doesn't/can't read the room and her recall is expressed in lists.
Talking of reading the room and emotional intelligence, we have Oily Gobbler and Cruella's missive to look forward to this evening. Will Oily's hair have faded to a squirrel red? What other "friends" will they have toiling at their mansion while they watch. Will they confront dastardly trolls, because they are renovating for the world. What a selfless pair free cheers and builders for Oily and Cruella. I can't remember being so excited by a cliff hanger since who shot JR and I was only a small child then.

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @Maria Antonia Hb for naming the thread, and a honourable mention goes to @T Rex for nominating it.

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

VIP Member

Friday at 2:56 PM
CB5BD0DD-695A-4146-8D6B-17791D65814A.jpeg

I think it would be in everyone’s best interests for @Clara Burnett and @Isabelle6541 to have a James Bond type code phrase greeting that they both know to recognize each other, just incase. Something like, “The chateau is so very cold and damp today…”, replied with, “Yes, but only because that whore would rather not spend the money.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Lucy borgia, MsMuir and 78 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 3:13 PM
Does a large fish with an open mouth work with the YouTube algorithm or does it have to be a lazy whore?

Last edited: Saturday at 3:26 PM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, MsMuir, Petit Sange and 65 others

@Jules100 you were on fire! 🔥

ComtesseRose

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:45 PM
The Secret Château VS Ollie

The Secret Château VS. Ollie.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:Petit Sange, Harpocrates, JP in SC and 62 others

Ladidah11

Saturday at 9:48 PM
Hello Tattlers!! First time finally writing something, I don't want to spend an hour writing my feelings about Stephanie and her entire operation but like most people I found her during quarantine, I found her channel really different from everything I was consuming on youtube and I really like her and her "different" lifestyle (not that I would want it for myself, but interesting and fun nonetheless). I even talked to my mother about it during our walks since nothing in our lives was happening.
I think I must have found tattle after Michael's cry baby video (that finally put me off him completely) and while I didn't agree with what a lot of people were saying it certainly made me open my eyes a bit, I still enjoyed her content and OMG I've just remembered that I was a patron!!! Back when you could just pay 1 euro (she changed it on January of this year btw, I don't know if this has been talked about!), but I was going to stop since I didn't really found the content there worthy of even 1€ (smh thinking about how I once thought it was).
So anyway, the longer I've kept watching the more and more I agree with everyone here, at least it used to be entertaining to watch, but since squirrel made his appearance it has progressively become unbearable. I'm also extremely baffled by the parasocial relationship SO many people seem to have with her just don't see or don't want to see all the red flags.
Also one of my biggest issues I have with her is how she keeps filming for Channel4 for the DIY show. You're literally not showing the little renovation you're doing to the people that are PAYING FOR IT???? ARE YOU MAD????
This reminds me! Does anyone know on how many episodes has she been this season? Is season 2 right? I've only managed to see the one where she makes the hole in the wall for Gerry's apartment. Has she done anything else?
Anyway I feel like this is too long already so I'll leave it at that. Sorry if there's any misspelling or weird phrases, English is not my first language 😅
Lots of love and laughter from Spain!!!!
(PS as someone from Spain I can tell you all that the last place in the world I would buy a property that I want to turn into something touristy is Cataluña, specially close to Barcelona, but that's a hole different conversation to have 😂).

• Heart
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Harpocrates and 58 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:10 PM
chillijam said:
So as far as I can tell, Olly and Cam have removed the patreon number from their website Manky Muddled Mistake, probably out of embarrassment. Last I looked they had a grand total of three. Anyone clever enough to delve deeper?
I'm sure poor ol' Ollie is shocked that not everybody sees them as he does himself, but here's the thing: good people don't beg for money. Good people don't prostitute themselves over the internet, thinking their lives are worth sharing, good people don't flaunt, you know, sort of how good husbands generally won't dip their snout into a different trough....So no, Ollie, you and your wife are not the poster board example of good people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Xorubyxo123, SleepingBeauty123 and 55 others

Remember to check the wiki for all fun things chateau-verse.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
She used to write in her notebook in the early days, do we have screen captures of her writing? When the book keeper came, was there any hand writing in the papers?

@Clara Burnett Does Nati sign the patreon cards?
It is my understanding they all do, as much as they don't, meaning nobody really likes the job of taking care of the patron cards so the chore is being pushed forward and forward and (as we all know and some of us have experienced) often totally forgotten. But if it does get picked up, the person doing it does sign the cards with an example of Stephanie Jarvis' signature serving as a template.

• Wow
  • Angry

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Oh boy!!!
The new volunteer Chloe/Coco...

My post from, March 21, 2022, gift grab live chat.
Mar 22, 2022

Coco has ?'s and Isabelle informs her Nutti is in charge.
Philip Janssen replies under "chateau unwrapped" and is then scolded for not paying attention.

Coco Galli King How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back their answer? I applied and I am just so excited/anxious, sorry to bug at all!
Isabelle Jarvis Natalia is in charge of volunteers any enquiries should go to her.
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sherry Murphy You can send an email to [email protected]
Coco Galli King @chateauunwrapped How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back an answer? I applied and I am just so excited and anxious, sorry to bug at all!
Dale S .is the lady from Ukraine a guest there or does she have to volunteer? She needs time to recover from war.
Tina Tina pay attention Phillip!
bee french @Tina Tina I think Philip is monitoring the live chat with us, the viewers
Coco Galli King @Phillip Jansen How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back if they’ve been accepted?

She has her own YT channel...

• Haha
  • Wow

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
It was late when I watched the grab and I thought I spotted something suspect. She held up a pretty envelope addressed to Stephanie which looked like the signature on my (now destroyed card) and those that others shared back when I question it. Any sleuths able to check it out?

View attachment 1464974
You might be on to something. Was that the parcel with the purses?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
SJ pays Maria to cook for her and she does. SJ pays Mary Poppins to clean for her and she does. SJ pays Snorty to film her and NO WAIT, SJ films him. SJ you have been bamboozeled! Snorty should not buy crap for the shop with his pocket money does he not have petty cash for his new business? I hear French Accountants frown upon mixing funds! Tic Tock!

• Haha
  • Heart