Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Speaking of looking used. Drug addicts on the street look healthier than Snorty.
What they hell has happened to his eyes? Staying up all night deleting comments and reading Tattle? Is Snorty allergic to the sun lotion he puts on his face for drives with the top down in the Merc?
Snorty stop painting your nails and paint the woodwork. Snorty go to Annmarie’s workroom and get new nails instead of using old nails that will give guests tetanus when they move frames to read SJ’s information. Snorty why not film SJ? You repeatedly told SJ to film you: look at me mommy I’m hammering, I dropped a nail, I framed a cow, I picked a mirror, I can staple, I can grow 3 hairs, please, please mommy look at me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Arfarf

VIP Member
Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about shit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France bitch!!!

And why can't Dana vlog out of her own home?

Never watch the GAG.
Pissed that Fuck wad and her little shit are going on a vacation....from her life long vacation ...again!!
She has really lost it!
She knows the money is going to keep rolling in and she does not have to do anything at the dump.
She can do and is doing anything she wants and is getting away with it due to a LOT of sad, sad, lonely people throwing money at her.

As I have heard on American t.v. " Who gonna stop me, Boo?"
That is Fanny's new mantra.

• Haha

On Repeat

VIP Member
Speed cleaning from top to bottom, most important to be efficient. Motherly tough love needed by Isabelle, if she ever gets there. I don't believe that Isabelle and Percy seem to be in any rush to get to LL and odd to me that SJ and her boyfriend are going on a trip with Baghead instead of visiting Jo Mama.
I don't think Isabelle is any better than her daughter regarding chaos and filth. For 16-17 years she has also walked past that appalling laundry room, the filthy mice infested kitchen, rotten and dirty windows, dirty cushions and linens......no Isabelle is just as guilty in allowing a B&B to be run in such a state.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
You’re probably right ‘cos we can see from Dan’s own YT that they aren’t really the most houseproud family …. but the Twirl-Titillating-Twins have still been faffing about in that room for a whole week now & in that time neither one has either noticed the filth or thought it would be a good idea to clean it …. Or more likely thought it wasn’t either of their roles to actually do it … or maybe have no idea where the chateau cleaning stuff is stored?
I want to attack the chateau with magic erasers. Give me a week & the entire place will be clean & sanitized.

• Haha
  • Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
It is going to be a corker! Just to clarify. We are a former group of Patreon members that are working with a few reporters. The publication is a US publication with a strong online presence and a strong international readership. Everything we have worked on has been directly from SJ. Each statement, each misdirection, each and every false promise comes directly with a sound bite. She has actually be the architect of this corker. I am starting to feel sort of bad for her as it is pretty embarrassing. (I kid.) I have to wonder? Is it why Dan ran away? With the exception of the head gardener and the tree surgeon... everyone actively involved in her foolishness is named and discussed.
It can't happen soon enough for me!
Thanks so much for all the time and energy you all have given to bring Fanny's flagrant lies, greediness, laziness selfishness and scams to light.

Rory

VIP Member
Dear Stephanie why don’t you spend €8 and get a stamp made of your handwritten signature of “Stephanie”? It is not that hard, even you could coordinate it online. And the cost could come from the interest you are earning on the patreon funds. And it’s tax deductible.
Kindest regards
Rory xxxooo
Ex-patreon
PS where are the accounts?

• Heart
  • Haha

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
How can they spend a whole week in that room & make no effort whatsoever to even just get a spray & cloth & remove what are clearly years of grubby fingerprints off the doors …. Or when they pull the bed out not take the chance to just clean it up? It’s beyond me.

I reckon every single pillow on every single bed is yellow stained from sweat ….& must stink. 🤢
but, but it's original to the chateau

• Haha
  • Sick
Was at F&M Piccadilly today and found some bottles of 10-11-year old Pomerols to send SJ and MPK that they can treat like cheap aperitifs as they did the 25-year-old Pomerol Anna and her equine partner gave them! At least these aren’t as expensive. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a squirrel wine for the Dutch queen of Lalande. 😅 Should I just send him a bag of nuts?
6FCEF998-DAEB-4675-B11F-CE5AFC652134.jpeg

Speaking of the LaGorce…it looks like the YouTube Chateauverse friends don’t hang out as much as they did back when there were more restrictions!

Also, who else was glad that tonight’s cadeaux vlog was waaaaaay more short than usual?
86EF1380-BC78-4F44-A2C7-D83A12F202E3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
She has been made aware that by calling her scam an Association and arranging for it to be tax free, and, more stupidly, publicly identifying even her lowest tier patrons as members of that Association, she is indeed beholden to organize a meeting for those members at least once a year. She was shocked at the idea and still is terrified, but someone in her close entourage (can't name names as I have heard this in a private conversation) has convinced her that this only needs to be a thing on paper and will not actually have to take place. The call to email is about all her patrons will hear about it.
Interesting......and this is exactly what I thought about today and you've confirmed it.
I am the VP of our Homeowner's Association. I'm in the US, so laws may differ slightly but as an Association, we are required to have a homeowner's association meeting once per year, as you indicated Stephanie must do in France for her "association". In our by-laws, we have it written that the Association must set the meeting and inform homeowners at least two months in advance, then again a month prior to the meeting. Additionally, we put up signs in the neighborhood a day or two before the meeting. We show up and if there are things to vote on, we must have a quorum of 20% of the homeowners present to even vote - mostly, the only thing there is to vote on is the election of new officers and members of our architectural committee. But we can't always get 20% of the homeowners to attend - there are only 125 total owners! - but if not enough show up, we have to schedule it again by law and if not enough people show up the second time, legally, can we can proceed with voting.

Stephanie is deliberately not answering people's emails because she doesn't want them showing up, so she can cancel. I was convinced of this this morning and your post confirms it.

She deserves whatever it is that's going to rain down on her at some point. I hope I'm here to see it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why MUST Squirrel be in a bloody jumper in the summer heat all the bloody time? I cannot stand him!

Gift Grab was a shocker today ....... well, its a shocker every time but today was extra yuk !

I have seen nicer teddy bears than that! Still that bear was FREE !!!
Be nice if she gave it to a child but that is not going to happen. :devilish:
Wasn't it nice of Fanny to buy herself a nice Kors bag and one for Nati too in their favorite colors. And can someone put a sock in PJ never ending commentary?

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
There was a dig in the patreon vid towards tattle.

She showed her favorite twirl which shows the story of the men and the donkey. The moral of the story of this twirl is "you mustdo whatever you like to do in live because, people are going to complain whatever you do"

We see you SJ, the moral of your story is, you don't do anything you lazy cow!

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Three videos of showing the same thing over & over again in the toile bedroom. If I were a patron, I would be pissed. I noticed at the street fair / market thing Philip suggested buying the pitcher & wash basin for the downstairs loo… Recently a smart tartlet suggested there was no running water in the loo. I think they’ve just been proven right.
Seems legit. Snorts would remark, "The chateau didn't originally have running water, so it's not important."

• Haha

The Simple Life

First of all.. who is chloe? an American guest or a ' friend' of the shiteau?

second of all valentine gifts in August .. we know you don't have a stockpile Miss Stephanmeme liar Jarvis so why have you rolled out these gifts now?

The jewellery is so gaudy. nothing is delicate at all.

Also no gifts for Chloe i presume.. the whole I am not guilting you to giving me gifts thing.. that was weird.. and then the bracelet she put on.. was taken off at the next jump cut - forced to give Stephanie back her lot eh!

A lot of american gifts all of the sudden.. importing from state side are we now Mrs liar! Or have you just manipulated enough stupid Americans to send you gifts

I find it really really weird that many Americans are obsessed with Europe having never been there ( and some can't differentiate between France and Italy) and fantasise about life here like it is written in fairytale books. ( really really weird.)
Do you really think someone spent $200 plus each for Michael Kors bags and shipped them to the two ugly sisters? Or, as @Clara Burnett said, this is another example of things they buy for themselves and show in the gift grab?
I laughed so much when I saw someone had sent a pair of shirts to Amaury! Too much bare flesh??

• Haha
  • Heart

Rory

VIP Member
Caroline Gooder said Dutch Boy said the Dining Room was being considered for an upgrade. OMG do none of these fans watch the videos and not see the external decay and the large living room’s ceiling being held up by poles. Unbelievable. I’m learning French do I can write to the French tax department myself!

• Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
YOU ARE ALL SUCH HATE… WAIT I NEED TO TURN DOWN THE VOLUME SHE SINGS SO LOUD I DONT HEAR ANYTHING………….
Better… You are all such hateful people, no wonder you are on tattle.

Coco fits perfectly to lalande and the whole entourage there.. no, really
All that talent is lining up! The Derek Jarvis Memorial Lalande Amphitheatre Patreon Days Nighttime Spectacular is gonna be lit!
  • Bubble Girl Dramatic Raisin in the Sun Monologue
  • Maria's Piano Recital
  • Marie Wiik's NatGeo Stage Strut (stage left to stage right guaranteed; stage right back to stage left if she hasn't changed her mind)
  • Whip Lady
  • Slemar and Titty Tango
  • Dana Cooking Segment (intermission popcorn how-to)
  • Volunteer Chloe's Off-Broadway Medley
  • Curtis Woodside as Celine Dion lipsyncs Celine Dion
  • Tomas' original Lalande composition
  • Triple-threat number by Philip Jansen
  • Secret Aria by Stephanie Jarvis
*Splash Zone - First 3 rows
*Aisle seat caution - some performers come into the audience to interact

• Haha
  • Heart

Mme Flog

Great thread title!

I've just been moseying around to find out how I went from Queen to Bottom feeder in one day :eek:
Witchgrass sounds like a nice person!
At the time (not being a member an all) I didn't see those who posted in my defence. Thanks to those who did :giggle:

She's just announced on gift grab she is going away for a few days holiday with Nic and Marie with tiny Dick. She is a horror of a human being as shallow as a plate and she is never going to do any work on the Chateau. I don't think I have ever seen such a vacuous, gushing, vapid, lazy, pretentious indulged person in my life. A Woman without Substance.

At 12 minutes in she announces her mini break with Bag Head-she needs a break to recover from her Barcelona triphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmrCEzBhS4c
OMFG! Maybe there's a breakdown occurring. Or maybe it's to make sure she's not there when Mummy rocks up!

• Wow
  • Haha