The Chateau Diaries #166 Awwww, Tattle made us do it….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across this interor on pinterest today. Obviously not in a chateau, but strikes me as a more elegant/refined version of Fanny's taste. Given her budget and the amount she is spending on wallapers, furniture etc, it would really make much more sense for her to hire a project manager and professional interior designer (not Phillip!) to help her achieve the look she's after.

Sadly fanny could never achieve this even with a professional interior designer. She has no class and her ideas are incoherent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's not Fanny for sure. She's too lazy & arrogant to reply to the peasants even under another name. Reckon it could be slimey Potts.
I don’t think it’s any of the chateau grifters. This person expends a lot of effort rebutting comments. Nobody in Fanny’s world works that hard. Honestly I hope she is getting paid to do it; otherwise, what a sad way to spend your days defending the indefensible.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Caroline Oh-goody-gum-gum is definitely not of this world. Who tf would suggest a giraffe reserve. Though she did say preserve so perhaps she wants to make paté. Maybe she's thinking one of those big game model hunt reserves (totally illegal) where the outrageously rich and stupid can go and get their rocks off hunting! Perhaps that's what Percy's "government" stuff is about.
Don't shoot the messenger but.... I watched a really good documentary with Louis Theroux on hunting in Africa.. if you can find the whole thing it's worth watching..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does a large fish with an open mouth work with the YouTube algorithm or does it have to be a lazy bleep?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
it only means i am not so keen on kissing and messing around...i stick to my husband..i dont think i would be a fun sport around Lalande...screwing around only creates misery..i dont like that..i sometimes am amazed what young people dare to ask though..i just laugh..and dont reply....
I didn't mean you @Le Comte de Monte Cristo, I meant your friend who only goes for younger than 26 ;) Is your friend Leonardo DeCaprio? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does a large fish with an open mouth work with the YouTube algorithm or does it have to be a lazy bleep?
Dan and the Septic tank. Cracked me up!
Maybe you could make your Miller Lite container bigger each time for comedy value :LOL:

In other news, my Brexit/Dover vlog is making it look like I am buying subscribers! You'd think I'd vlogged about the chateau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Poor Nic. He could always go for a part in Peaky Blinders. His phoney baloney posh accent just grates on my nerves. I bet if you heard how he speaks in his West Midlands accent you'd go right off him.
He frequently blends the two accemts, i find it really funny, they are worlds apart and he tries so hard to sound posh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Another awesome vlog @Jules100 , It's amazing what we're all built over. We had 3 oaks on top of each other, growing crooked and completely blocked the light, had to take them all down as they were entwined... anyways, 8 inches down we discovered sand! The whole area is sand, I can't believe the trees didn't come down on their own! and we can't grow anything because the water just drains! I just hope it isn't eroding, we'll wake up in a big hole one day.. You look remarkably well for all those renos... 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dan and the Septic tank. Cracked me up!
Maybe you could make your Miller Lite container bigger each time for comedy value :LOL:

In other news, my Brexit/Dover vlog is making it look like I am buying subscribers! You'd think I'd vlogged about the chateau.
How are you finding the comments on that vlog Kathy? Looks like a lot agree with you..

Reactions: 14
How are you finding the comments on that vlog Kathy? Looks like a lot agree with you..
Really pleased with them. Quite often men get uppity with me but so many are in agreement. There are a few Little Englanders but not many. I will get around to reply tonight when I am ready.

Reactions: 15
Jules 100 - I needed a pick me up this morning, so enjoyed your video. Keep up the excellent work. Thank you! You’re spot on with your review.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think it’s any of the chateau grifters. This person expends a lot of effort rebutting comments. Nobody in Fanny’s world works that hard. Honestly I hope she is getting paid to do it; otherwise, what a sad way to spend your days defending the indefensible.
Bullseye 🎯

Reactions: 16
There was a flog, she was mailing pictures, was it the signed ones of her dads art? She said, "that's for Caroline" or something... so I think it's probably a fanatic.. the fan club.

Reactions: 13
@Jules100 "beige food...lots of beige food"...lol lol you are brilliant at this - and Phil must be soo jealous of your beautiful thick, glossy hair!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.