The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Maria Antonia Hb for naming the thread, and a honourable mention goes to @T Rex for nominating it.

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

VIP Member

Friday at 2:56 PM
CB5BD0DD-695A-4146-8D6B-17791D65814A.jpeg

I think it would be in everyone’s best interests for @Clara Burnett and @Isabelle6541 to have a James Bond type code phrase greeting that they both know to recognize each other, just incase. Something like, “The chateau is so very cold and damp today…”, replied with, “Yes, but only because that bleep would rather not spend the money.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Lucy borgia, MsMuir and 78 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 3:13 PM
Does a large fish with an open mouth work with the YouTube algorithm or does it have to be a lazy bleep?

Last edited: Saturday at 3:26 PM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, MsMuir, Petit Sange and 65 others

@Jules100 you were on fire! 🔥

ComtesseRose

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:45 PM
The Secret Château VS Ollie

The Secret Château VS. Ollie.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:Petit Sange, Harpocrates, JP in SC and 62 others

Ladidah11

Saturday at 9:48 PM
Hello Tattlers!! First time finally writing something, I don't want to spend an hour writing my feelings about Stephanie and her entire operation but like most people I found her during quarantine, I found her channel really different from everything I was consuming on youtube and I really like her and her "different" lifestyle (not that I would want it for myself, but interesting and fun nonetheless). I even talked to my mother about it during our walks since nothing in our lives was happening.
I think I must have found tattle after Michael's cry baby video (that finally put me off him completely) and while I didn't agree with what a lot of people were saying it certainly made me open my eyes a bit, I still enjoyed her content and OMG I've just remembered that I was a patron!!! Back when you could just pay 1 euro (she changed it on January of this year btw, I don't know if this has been talked about!), but I was going to stop since I didn't really found the content there worthy of even 1€ (smh thinking about how I once thought it was).
So anyway, the longer I've kept watching the more and more I agree with everyone here, at least it used to be entertaining to watch, but since squirrel made his appearance it has progressively become unbearable. I'm also extremely baffled by the parasocial relationship SO many people seem to have with her just don't see or don't want to see all the red flags.
Also one of my biggest issues I have with her is how she keeps filming for Channel4 for the DIY show. You're literally not showing the little renovation you're doing to the people that are PAYING FOR IT???? ARE YOU MAD????
This reminds me! Does anyone know on how many episodes has she been this season? Is season 2 right? I've only managed to see the one where she makes the hole in the wall for Gerry's apartment. Has she done anything else?
Anyway I feel like this is too long already so I'll leave it at that. Sorry if there's any misspelling or weird phrases, English is not my first language 😅
Lots of love and laughter from Spain!!!!
(PS as someone from Spain I can tell you all that the last place in the world I would buy a property that I want to turn into something touristy is Cataluña, specially close to Barcelona, but that's a hole different conversation to have 😂).

• Heart
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Harpocrates and 58 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:10 PM
chillijam said:
So as far as I can tell, Olly and Cam have removed the patreon number from their website Manky Muddled Mistake, probably out of embarrassment. Last I looked they had a grand total of three. Anyone clever enough to delve deeper?
I'm sure poor ol' Ollie is shocked that not everybody sees them as he does himself, but here's the thing: good people don't beg for money. Good people don't prostitute themselves over the internet, thinking their lives are worth sharing, good people don't flaunt, you know, sort of how good husbands generally won't dip their snout into a different trough....So no, Ollie, you and your wife are not the poster board example of good people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Xorubyxo123, SleepingBeauty123 and 55 others

Remember to check the wiki for all fun things chateau-verse.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
1659377185491.png

Julia Tabaka
2 hours ago
Dear Stephanie, nevermind the toile bedroom. What do you call "full activity"? What we saw was Philip doing some work on the headbord and you playing with a picture frame. As other projects this bedroom was not finished as well. What's happening with Natti's apartment, the attic, lake, Grand salon! So many projects begun and left with no word when if at all will be finished! We can't see any progress being made on the Chateau at all this days. I've been watching for a long time and honestly the videos are making me frustarded this days instead of brining some joy as in previous days.
BR Julia

Susan De Longis
2 hours ago (edited)
It’s lovely but really cringed watching all those dirty old objects and your working right on the bed cover with nothing to protect it. Wouldn’t want to sleep in it! (The big sheet could have protected it.)

Robin Lots

7 hours ago
The room needs a bloody good clean it is filthy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm full of so much gratitude now... Thank you t rex, comtesse Rose et AL..
Eine Runde weiße Spritzer für alle bitte, auf meine Rechnung
🙏🍀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The only way the twirl room would look ok, would be with snow white painted walls. The decoration in toile wouldn't be so overbearing and migraine-inducing as twirl on twirl on twirl. Anyone remember if the twirl room was also inherited or Madame Jarvis has done it herself?
Someone should have stopped her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The only way the twirl room would look ok, would be with snow white painted walls. The decoration in toile wouldn't be so overbearing and migraine-inducing as twirl on twirl on twirl. Anyone remember if the twirl room was also inherited or Madame Jarvis has done it herself?
Someone should have stopped her!
Does anyone really think that room looks nice? I guess I don't like toile. All those different shades and patterns in one small room together is too much for any reasonable person. Maybe, that is why Danny looked so sickly while he was staying there. And, don't get me started on all the dirt and dust. Who buys used linens at the market and takes them home and puts the directly in the room? Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Does anyone really think that room looks nice? I guess I don't like toile. All those different shades and patterns in one small room together is too much for any reasonable person. Maybe, that is why Danny looked so sickly while he was staying there. And, don't get me started on all the dirt and dust. Who buys used linens at the market and takes them home and puts the directly in the room? Disgusting.
I don't think anyone likes it, they either suck up to her so they can have a place to stay in France ooooor they told her, but SJ can't be reasoned with.

The antique toiles were supposed to be hung in her bedroom? i believe plans has changed

Reactions: 25
Renovations at the shittoo —-Nil
Update on architect and whether plans have been submitted—-Zilch
Panelling started in the “big room”—No
Downstairs toilet finished—-Who knows?
Pink bathroom finished— Probably not
Argentinian bully’s apartment — Abandoned & left to the wildlife
Gerry’s apartment— Rumour has it that maybe some work was done for channel 4
Heating—-Think on not important
Outside terrace and steps — Still collapsing
Bulging walls — Still bulging
Rendering on walls— Still waiting
Chapel — Ceiling falling down Walls rotting but look at the light through those windows
Jardin de Anglaise— duck knows not been shown for several weeks
Marquis apartment — Still work in progress (AnneMaries had a few holidays)
Windows and shutters—Still quietly rotting away through lack of attention
Accounts — Still missing
Ye Olde Shoppe— Awaiting the grand opening or whenever Squirrel boy gets off his arse to do some work
ALL previous projects—Still unfinished
New Project— Tasteless pink twirl room updated after giving Dan the heave-ho
Lots of spending on crap at brocantes and online in particular furniture hunting for a room that is still in ruins after 12 months
Accumulating the WORLDS biggest stockpile of fire wood down in the woodland
Still serving gross looking food
Still drinking their body weight in wine and champagne every day
Still bigging up Squirrel boy and letting him have free reign in how he treats the shittoo and it’s contents. They are all his or theirs and they will be doing this etc etc
Deja vu or what?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
First of all.. who is chloe? an American guest or a ' friend' of the shiteau?

second of all valentine gifts in August .. we know you don't have a stockpile Miss Stephanmeme liar Jarvis so why have you rolled out these gifts now?

The jewellery is so gaudy. nothing is delicate at all.

Also no gifts for Chloe i presume.. the whole I am not guilting you to giving me gifts thing.. that was weird.. and then the bracelet she put on.. was taken off at the next jump cut - forced to give Stephanie back her lot eh!

A lot of american gifts all of the sudden.. importing from state side are we now Mrs liar! Or have you just manipulated enough stupid Americans to send you gifts

I find it really really weird that many Americans are obsessed with Europe having never been there ( and some can't differentiate between France and Italy) and fantasise about life here like it is written in fairytale books. ( really really weird.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Toile on toile is a classic style. Unfortunately Stephanie ruined any possibility of a well done room with her bad taste and dirty habits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Wow I'd missed this - Ollie you're really not doing yourself any favors trying to clap back like this. It's not jealousy it's constructive criticism - saying your restoration of the house will benefit the local community sounds nice but doesn't provide any solid plan for how it will achieve that. "It will be the heart of the community" - this smacks of white savior complex, darling.

He (or I suppose she, it could be Camilla replying) sounds so petulant. "You're all just JEALOUS HATERS who don't understand!!!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 20.57.25.png

For anyone wanting to speak directly with Jill Waddell and question her choice of Stephanie Jarvis as a Christie's Tastemaker. @Isabelle6541 maybe of use to your investigation.

#WhereAreTheAssociationAccountsStephanieJarvis

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1463623
Julia Tabaka
2 hours ago
Dear Stephanie, nevermind the toile bedroom. What do you call "full activity"? What we saw was Philip doing some work on the headbord and you playing with a picture frame. As other projects this bedroom was not finished as well. What's happening with Natti's apartment, the attic, lake, Grand salon! So many projects begun and left with no word when if at all will be finished! We can't see any progress being made on the Chateau at all this days. I've been watching for a long time and honestly the videos are making me frustarded this days instead of brining some joy as in previous days.
BR Julia

Susan De Longis
2 hours ago (edited)
It’s lovely but really cringed watching all those dirty old objects and your working right on the bed cover with nothing to protect it. Wouldn’t want to sleep in it! (The big sheet could have protected it.)

Robin Lots

7 hours ago
The room needs a bloody good clean it is filthy
I am starting to believe that most of her viewers are tattlers who can't stop watching a train wreck.
I myself considered to stop CD and the tattle business for a while and only tostop by every year to see if the lake is back. I am really proud that I weaned myslef of from FRK! But I am truly worried I might forget about it altogether and never know how this mess ended....and who Clara is.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Accounts — Still missing
I haven't watched the shitshow for several months and I don't intend to but are we saying that Stephanie Jarvis has not filed for the accounts of her "charity"? If that is the case, then it should be clear that the only charitable cause she's ever benefited is herself. Colour me shocked though.

I'm also sure that failing to meet the legal requirements of a non-profit won't bother the stans who are too deep in their parasocial relationships to see the embezzlement written on the crumbling wall. I now just await Stephanie Jarvis to incorporate NFT scams on her vast grifting portfolio.

On a different grifter note, do we know why Michael Petherick spent at least a weekend in London in June? Just partying as per usual?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe that's what made him decide to go for the new teeth? All the feminine influence and wanting to look pretty, too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.