The Chateau Diaries #166 Awwww, Tattle made us do it….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@M&MsMom

1) I'm Every Gobler

2) U Can't Touch This Gobler

3) Here Comes The Hot Gobler

4) My Goblin'

Hope they bring joy. 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@Jules100
Not yet
[/QUOTE]
Did she (TaylorH) delete her comment and the entire discussion below?
I hate it when they do that. 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Whenever she wears a dress straight from a grabbed gift I can’t help wondering did the sender deposit any bodily fluids on it… 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello Tattlers!! First time finally writing something, I don't want to spend an hour writing my feelings about Stephanie and her entire operation but like most people I found her during quarantine, I found her channel really different from everything I was consuming on youtube and I really like her and her "different" lifestyle (not that I would want it for myself, but interesting and fun nonetheless). I even talked to my mother about it during our walks since nothing in our lives was happening.
I think I must have found tattle after Michael's cry baby video (that finally put me off him completely) and while I didn't agree with what a lot of people were saying it certainly made me open my eyes a bit, I still enjoyed her content and OMG I've just remembered that I was a patron!!! Back when you could just pay 1 euro (she changed it on January of this year btw, I don't know if this has been talked about!), but I was going to stop since I didn't really found the content there worthy of even 1€ (smh thinking about how I once thought it was).
So anyway, the longer I've kept watching the more and more I agree with everyone here, at least it used to be entertaining to watch, but since squirrel made his appearance it has progressively become unbearable. I'm also extremely baffled by the parasocial relationship SO many people seem to have with her just don't see or don't want to see all the red flags.
Also one of my biggest issues I have with her is how she keeps filming for Channel4 for the DIY show. You're literally not showing the little renovation you're doing to the people that are PAYING FOR IT???? ARE YOU MAD????
This reminds me! Does anyone know on how many episodes has she been this season? Is season 2 right? I've only managed to see the one where she makes the hole in the wall for Gerry's apartment. Has she done anything else?
Anyway I feel like this is too long already so I'll leave it at that. Sorry if there's any misspelling or weird phrases, English is not my first language 😅
Lots of love and laughter from Spain!!!!
(PS as someone from Spain I can tell you all that the last place in the world I would buy a property that I want to turn into something touristy is Cataluña, specially close to Barcelona, but that's a hole different conversation to have 😂).

• Heart
Reactions: 63
No one answered, so I hope it's not too presumptuous of me to provide a few recommendations. As you can see, I have given this a lot of too much thought, they were all favorites of mine at one time or another:

1) I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan

2) Can't Touch This - MC Hammer

3) Here Comes the Hotstepper - Ini Kamoze

4) Never Gonna Get It - En Vogue

I don't know why, but I think it's Camilla, not Ollie, responding. It just sounds like such a bitchy thing to say - "I know why - 'green eyes'......you're jealous" and not something a guy would say or even get involved in.
You could very well be correct. I, however, do not consider Ollie Ollie Oxen Free to be much of 'guy' if you know what I mean. Maybe they wrote together while holding hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Something made me remember watching SJ in the very early days look incredulous saying 'I guess I am a Youtuber now' or something like that. This was back when the vlogs were entertaining and she actually did work even if it was just cooking or changing sheets. I've also been watching vlogs that read out from Tom Bower's book on Meghan Markle - there are uncanny similarities; once Markle trapped the prince and became 'famous' she apparently changed into a much nastier person. Is this the same with SJ - now that she's rolling in money and is Youtube famous (?) she's changed her personality?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Does a large fish with an open mouth work with the YouTube algorithm or does it have to be a lazy bleep?
Really enjoyed your Vlog thank you very much!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
You reminded me of the billiard table “ debacle” Support squirrels commented on…It was so asinine it made me see red. By the way are the tiles by Shrek historically correct also??? He is the biggest dumb@#$

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Something made me remember watching SJ in the very early days look incredulous saying 'I guess I am a Youtuber now' or something like that. This was back when the vlogs were entertaining and she actually did work even if it was just cooking or changing sheets. I've also been watching vlogs that read out from Tom Bower's book on Meghan Markle - there are uncanny similarities; once Markle trapped the prince and became 'famous' she apparently changed into a much nastier person. Is this the same with SJ - now that she's rolling in money and is Youtube famous (?) she's changed her personality?
Trapped the Prince? or freed the Prince?
That fella was a grown up ex Army officer who saw how his mother had been destroyed by the Royal Family 'firm' and the UK press. I think she saved him & his sanity to be honest.
As for Fanny - she has spent a lifetime winging it, fluttering her eyelashes, being winsome & helpless & hapless to get people to give her things. I don't think she set out to be in the position she now is in but boy oh boy she's used to getting money for nothing & the dicks for free so she's going to carry on milking it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, Taylor H deleted her comments. Too bad. Lots of people were interacting with her. Maybe that’s what Oliver means by “community”.
One of the things I love about being part of this group of nasty haters is that we are more of a community than Little Fanny Fraudie and her entourage will ever be!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Trapped the Prince? or freed the Prince?
That fella was a grown up ex Army officer who saw how his mother had been destroyed by the Royal Family 'firm' and the UK press. I think she saved him & his sanity to be honest.
Well not according to the book; he's isolated and unhappy in California - she cut him off from his family and friends and job and money source. She definitely entrapped him, it was no accident that he bumped into her and she was into all the same things as him....... she's a master manipulator and the biggest fake of late, in the media. I would say she was more of a narcissist than SJ.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I expect Fanny to wallpaper the inside of the porta-potties in toile wall paper.
God, that would drive everybody to pee in the Jardin Anglais. Oooops!

Boy, Ollie really lives up to his Knobgobbler name! I hate it when these grifters use “jealousy” as an excuse to dismiss people who challenge their intentions and ethics. No, Knobgobbler, we’re not jealous. It’s disgusting when you spend nearly €2 million on a property and then ask people to fund your renovations. Unbelievable.
That jealousy argument is from the Jerry Springer show ca 1987. People with no teeth, no hair, no pants, no clue accusing others of being jealous of them? This is delusion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow! That Malabar squirrel is actually very beautiful! I had never heard of it before…at first, I didn’t think it was real! PhiPhi doesn’t hold a candle to it!
He would definitely chase a pregnant one down- that’s what he does

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well not according to the book; he's isolated and unhappy in California - she cut him off from his family and friends and job and money source. She definitely entrapped him, it was no accident that he bumped into her and she was into all the same things as him....... she's a master manipulator and the biggest fake of late, in the media. I would say she was more of a narcissist than SJ.
Tom Bower - self confessed Republican who loves the Queen & Royal Family...his way of describing Megan is that she is good looking and ambitious & said she succeeded in getting a man who made her look good. He did a hatchet job on Prince Charles 'Tom Bower claims to be a committed monarchist but, in Rebel Prince, he has done his best to besmirch Prince Charles and prove him unfit to be king. The book, which has been serialised exhaustively in the Daily Mail, tells the story of Charles’s fightback after Diana’s death and his campaign to rehabilitate Camilla, marry her and ultimately make her queen.'
He's an old dinosaur.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, Taylor H deleted her comments. Too bad. Lots of people were interacting with her. Maybe that’s what Oliver means by “community”.
She wrote something about Stephanie's chanel being about self-discovery and self-sufficiency 😂😂😂😂 Self sufficient with patreon money

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Tom Bower - self confessed Republican who loves the Queen & Royal Family...his way of describing Megan is that she is good looking and ambitious & said she succeeded in getting a man who made her look good. He did a hatchet job on Prince Charles 'Tom Bower claims to be a committed monarchist but, in Rebel Prince, he has done his best to besmirch Prince Charles and prove him unfit to be king. The book, which has been serialised exhaustively in the Daily Mail, tells the story of Charles’s fightback after Diana’s death and his campaign to rehabilitate Camilla, marry her and ultimately make her queen.'
He's an old dinosaur.
Prince Charles would make a hopeless king, I think most Brits would agree..................but Tom Bower is also a canny journalist who sourced many people to write the book - and you know damn well he will be able to back up any comments incase someone tries to sue him, which has happened quite a few times apparently (unsuccessfully). So you reckon Markle is a nice person who wasn't fame hungry and didn't set her sights on a prince as a husband? You just have to look at his face before and after being Markled - the man is miserable but is also a weak and spoiled one. Come on, you don't need to read his book to know this just isn't true. She invited half of Hollywood to her wedding and didn't even know most of them - she had no family other than her mum come and the Duper's Delight smile on her face as she left the church was clear for all to see.
Oh and the Oprah interview debarkle - all untruths.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
O my, wanna see her face once she realises her name is mentioned on "this site".... For eternity

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The book is not getting credible reviews. Neither is the author. Many of the people that he allegedly "interviewed" have this week gone on record to say they never spoke to him and they never gave any information to him. He has, it appears, used "credible" news sites such as the Daily Mail for his inside scoop. Hideous rag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.