Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KyBourbon

VIP Member
@MagpieSassyPants Wow, that’s a tough one! If you and your husband are good friends with the couple, I would take your friend’s explanation at face value and leave it at that. But it does make it awkward with your husband and your relationship with the couple. It’s not something you can just easily forget and pretend didn’t happen.

If you want to maintain a good relationship/friendship with the couple, I think it’s important to be honest…otherwise, there will be some weird tension there. If you feel like you need to mention something, you could do it lightheartedly. Just say “Hey…you better make sure X lays off the wine at night! Don’t want any more accidental 🍆 requests!😄” and just leave it at that. Assume it’s just an innocent drunken mistake, don’t make a huge deal about it, and add some humor. That would make it less awkward, and if your friends need to talk it out behind closed doors, they can do that.

Just my opinion for what it’s worth. A lot depends on your relationship with the couple, if you want to continue being friends, and how you think they would react. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why make such a big fuss over signing Patreon cards and admin unless they are really... really... behind? People who are doing the right thing never make a big show over the normal everyday jobs one has to do in order to grift the fortune she does every month.

Having a long drawn-out convo over which fabric to repurpose a vanity stool was absolutely maddening to watch. Especially in THAT room.
Speaking of maddening, the yellow dress must be her security blanket. She wears it repeatedly.

Finally, the Mercedes will be in the shop in the upcoming weeks. SJ ran the gas tank down to its dregs (unless she's making up stories again for a little intrigue). Nothing but sediment will run through the engine and clog it up. Those early MB 2000s are old and touchy. Cars should never be run down until the gas light comes on. The tanks at the gas stations are gross. Full of sediment and water.
The yellow dress is for continuity. They went for pizza on another day in the week-they just wanted it to look like how hard they'd worked that they'd only gone out for dinner straight from work at 9.30pm...yeah right.

• Haha
  • Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
So this comment is on Ryans new vlog... Sounds like Michael is too busy spending his money to keep up with his business.. 🤷‍♀️
1659649268057.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
I propose that we super-cleaners unite and crash patron days. Maybe dressed in French maid outfits? Let’s do what we can before we get busted. On our way out, let’s sharpie lil’ dicks all over the downstairs loo wallpaper. (Someone suggested the wallpaper idea before & I just love it.) Any takers?

• Haha
  • Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Wow! I’m kind of surprised…but not. Michael said he thinks he has ADHD. I’ve known people with ADHD, but they’ve learned how to live with it successfully…managed to hold down jobs and focus on their abilities and talents. If Michael really has ADHD (not sure because he self diagnosed…not by a doctor to my knowledge), he needs professional help. I thought his art and website sales was a good “fit” for him because he could work at his own pace doing what he likes…and make some pretty decent money. Sounds like that might be going down the drain, too. It’s sad to see it happen. It’s also sad to see all the people that are taken for a ride and disappointed along the way. Does he know or care?
He looked like he wasn't doing so well when Sadie filmed him pushing his artwork, gaining weight, eyes looked puffy, disheveled appearance... so it doesn't surprise me... shame though, he is a fun guy when he's on his game.

Not in in any lifetime would Philip be someone I'm attracted to, however, when he first arrived at the chateau, he looked sort of wholesome and, dare I say, clean? He looks so unkempt these days, like he doesn't give a shit about himself. This picture aside, he looks smelly, if that's possible! I think it's his attempt to appear older than he is and it's a massive fail.

He was pretty clammy sweaty while doing work not much in the attic, though:

View attachment 1473209
What's going on there isn't healthy, he's a young guy, he never leaves the place unless she takes him somewhere... he's with her 24/7, he's not meeting new people on his own... it's all bad. And he looks like crap since he started there and dresses like an idiot.

• Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
View attachment 1466888
View attachment 1466880
Rebecca Danaher
14 hours ago
Can I ask what Philp does ????

Michelle Bennett
12 hours ago
Video editing and filming.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago (edited)
He's a jack of all vlog and Chateau trades. He, Stephanie and everyone are currently on the non B&B rota, so he cleans and cooks. Philip is Stephanie's boyfriend and does filming and editing with Stephanie, and travels with her. He is also helping Natti with the B&B admin, Stephanie said once. Philip helps with the store and does tours for all of the guests. He has learned a lot about the history of the Chateau from Stephanie and the old maps, and memorized details about furniture and decor of the Chateau. He surprised Stephanie with a bunch of fun facts she didn't know. He is quite knowledgeable about the china and cutlery of the Chateau, so does the table settings for guest nights. Also, Philip helps with the shopping for antique furniture and decor that Stephanie does, as she is upgrading the furniture/decor/rooms in the chateau. He has also done DIY with furniture and pillow coverings. He shares in all Stephanie's projects including doing the Christie's furniture and table setting shoot in NYC they did last year. Philip worked on the crown molding project for the Marquis's room (not fully seen by everyone yet) and sometimes his own Vlog. He sings musical theater, pop songs and plays the piano better than Stephanie. He performed in a professional musical in the Netherlands this year. He and Stephanie share the same interests so that is why they are a couple. Remember she was/is an Opera singer.
LONG STORY SHORT- NOTHING

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

RWChatter

Chatty Member
More twirl! Wheeeeeee

Haven't even watched, no desire to see another vlog of that sh_t pink brocante furnished volunteer torture room. @T Rex is absolutely correct, this is a GIANT middle finger to Patron's! She just doesn't give a sh_t about any of it anymore.

Tattler's I feel we are watching the self imposed implosion of SJ and the Shitoo Diaries channel. She's gotta be in a bad mental state, depressed, or some serious stress to just give up and put out sh_t like this. She would have been better off posting the vlog was delayed and uploading some fluff BS about the reunion with Mummy and gifting of the Merc. IDK, anyone else have other thoughts? :oops: :oops:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
There was a dig in the patreon vid towards tattle.

She showed her favorite twirl which shows the story of the men and the donkey. The moral of the story of this twirl is "you mustdo whatever you like to do in live because, people are going to complain whatever you do"

We see you SJ, the moral of your story is, you don't do anything you lazy cow!
Fanny’s reasoning is flawed because people are complaining because she is doing little to nothing that she claimed she was going to do when she ebegged donations for the Dump. She may think she can do whatever she wants in life but the French government may disagree that you can start a non profit association to use as you personal tax free piggy bank to indulge your personal debauchery, overspending, and gluttonous lifestyle.

I am sure that the French government will gladly overlook Fanny’s abuse of the nonprofit association to avoid taxes if she brings the donkey toile and explains the moral of the story. That naughty French government, to think they would question be little orphan Princess for doing what she wants with nonprofit funds. Don’t they realize rules don’t apply to the 50% Discount Shittelaine and her sidekicks, the Douche Lord, the Angry Argentenian, and the Ole Battle Axe?

Last edited:
  • Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Stephanie Jarvies' real signature.

• Wow
  • Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Oh boy!!!
The new volunteer Chloe/Coco...

My post from, March 21, 2022, gift grab live chat.
Mar 22, 2022

Coco has ?'s and Isabelle informs her Nutti is in charge.
Philip Janssen replies under "chateau unwrapped" and is then scolded for not paying attention.

Coco Galli King How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back their answer? I applied and I am just so excited/anxious, sorry to bug at all!
Isabelle Jarvis Natalia is in charge of volunteers any enquiries should go to her.
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sherry Murphy You can send an email to [email protected]
Coco Galli King @chateauunwrapped How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back an answer? I applied and I am just so excited and anxious, sorry to bug at all!
Dale S .is the lady from Ukraine a guest there or does she have to volunteer? She needs time to recover from war.
Tina Tina pay attention Phillip!
bee french @Tina Tina I think Philip is monitoring the live chat with us, the viewers
Coco Galli King @Phillip Jansen How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back if they’ve been accepted?

She has her own YT channel...
YOU ARE ALL SUCH HATE… WAIT I NEED TO TURN DOWN THE VOLUME SHE SINGS SO LOUD I DONT HEAR ANYTHING………….
Better… You are all such hateful people, no wonder you are on tattle.

Coco fits perfectly to lalande and the whole entourage there.. no, really

• Haha
  • Wow

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
They DO read here! They steal from us too!
My sources just leaked another Ye Olde Lalande Gift Shoppe exclusive! Branded Gift Slacks!
1659651566075.jpeg

• Haha

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
On the thorny subject of Patreons, I'm totally confused about the PATREON PARTY - it keeps cropping up here, there & everywhere BUT IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN & IF SO WHEN??
And are Fanny & Boy Toile Wonder going off somewhere again after a week shut up in the airless attic framing bits of material on the bed?
Saw a Report programme recently where they tested (among other things) posh hotel bed coverlets with Lumenol and I warn you never to sit on one ever again.....
Think of all those heavy fabrics in the 17 Lalande bedrooms, that are never cleaned wherever they come from, with a motley crew of people sleeping etc on them for years I can conjure up a scene where FRK ate a curry on her bed once which I thought gross.
That toilet water stained rug they left out on the grass to dry still gives me the shudders!

• Sick
  • Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I like to end the day thinking about things I may have learned. Holdover from time as a kid, when my dad wouldn't let me leave the dinner table until I told him something new that I'd learned that day, I guess!

Today, I learned that you can run, but you can't hide from wise Tattle Queens! How some of you figure stuff out - and so quickly - is amazing!

And now a brief definition, so we can all improve our language skills:

1659643763983.png

• Haha
  • Heart

BlessingoftheHounds

Dear Chateau Diaries patrons,

Your Patreon donations to the Tax Free Association total over $30,000 per month. Over $360,000 per year.

And THIS is what you get in return:

View attachment 1471211

Second-hand store garbage no one else wanted. It was done cheaply and looks cheap. A picture is worth a thousand words.
If I had to draw a picture of 'asthma,' this would be it.

• Haha
  • Heart