The Chateau Diaries #166 Awwww, Tattle made us do it….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always thought it strange that EVERYTHING that is sent and seen on the Gift Grab fits her .
I forgot that Nasty opens everything first .
OMG..... do I Hate the reading of the letters .......they are So syrupy !
Fanny loves to read them right to the end - so great for her Huge Ego !!!
To not to be forgotten:

Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 12-42-48 The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀 not SJ’s lies. The C...png

Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 12-43-27 The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀 not SJ’s lies. The C...png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve not seen those reports as I’ve not had the tv on. @KyBourbon and @BlessingoftheHounds I hope you are both safe as are your families and friends.
[/QUOTE

Sadly, the only one confirmed is Dana and I personally believe she just took the leftovers (even though they'd denied it). Speculations are that Stephanie or/and Sabine had first pick.

Off topic: Reading about the floods in Kentyucky - @KyBourbon @BlessingoftheHounds hopefully you are out of harm's way. 🙏
Thank you both! I'm on the other side of the state but the images from southeastern KY are heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Chateau de Lalande's not so grand salon...
The fireplace has been caped and has no flue.
The under floor heating has never been sufficient.
There will be no radiators because of the paneling placement.
The ceiling is very low and the beams are still sagging.
Windows are rotting.
The moisture has not been addressed.
The paneling will be altered to fit.
Philip Janssen is advising Amaury Richmond.
That is just the beginning...what could go wrong???

BUT.....

Stephanie Jarvis, Philip Janssen and Michael Potts are busy buying furniture.
1659264860662.png

When will the grand salon be finished??? No time soon.

1658924638413.png

Supports???

grand salon.png

1658924691088.png

👇The first grand salon renovation. Beams are still sagging.👆

grand salon 2099.png

Con artist...
Stephanie Jarvis and her electric blanket.

grand salon Dec. 2021.png

Philip Janssen, do you need a crystal ball???

BJJ Apr Q&A 21 look alike.png
BJJ Apr Q&A 21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
@Sparrowsfart. It is beautiful, how lovely to be living somewhere like that. ❤
Would you like to see a photo of train line and M4 motorway leading into London which would be my view if not for the trees and fences😂😂. Oh I forgot to add the flights coming out of Heathrow above.
I know what you mean. :love:
During the latter part of lockdown I downsized and moved out of London into what I presumed was a small, quite village in rural Bedfordshire.
Luckily, north of Luton airport, so not on a flight path. Anything northwards, goes to Birmingham!
But, as I have now come to understand, because it was primarily viewed as rural and near an A road, housing developers and huge corporations, think Amazon no less, are moving out of London (far cheaper) and buying up huge swathes of surrounding land via, what I can only presume, is backhanders to Local Councils/Councillors, therefore their lorries are now constantly using those A roads too. With the added noise level and regular, horrific accidents too.
In 30 years time, this entire area will unfortunately be just another disjointed metropolis. Fortunately, as I imagine, I won't be around to witness the final demise of this village. Hey ho, that's life!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So as far as I can tell, Olly and Cam have removed the patreon number from their website Manky Muddled Mistake, probably out of embarrassment. Last I looked they had a grand total of three. Anyone clever enough to delve deeper?
I'm sure poor ol' Ollie is shocked that not everybody sees them as he does himself, but here's the thing: good people don't beg for money. Good people don't prostitute themselves over the internet, thinking their lives are worth sharing, good people don't flaunt, you know, sort of how good husbands generally won't dip their snout into a different trough....So no, Ollie, you and your wife are not the poster board example of good people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Hi. I'm new. I don't usually do this online presence stuff, it's not my thing.You seem to have created your own language so forgive me for not speaking ELVISH. Somehow, I stumbled on THIS forum .... working backwards from the latest post (today) read as far back as 120 or some such and had quite a few hours of LOL and an equal amount of head scratching. Anyway, I thought thank goodness, I'm NOT going dull. Surely, I cannot be the only one seeing outward appearances maintained to conceal a less pleasant / creditable reality at the OLE SHAT HO. It's simply incredulous!!!
Welcome Charcuteri. This online presence stuff has been new for many (if not most of us). We all watched and enjoyed CD, Stephanie and her antics for quite awhile, but eventually we each began to notice things didn't add up and there holes appearing in Fanny's story. We each have had our own 'trigger' event which motivated us to join Tattle.

You definitely aren't the only one seeing outward appearances being maintained to conceal reality and now that our collective eyes are wide open all Fanny's lies, deceit, and deception are in clear focus.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think they open them all prior to, and she tries on everything. Her ego would not allow her to admit something didn't fit. Also the reading of letters sounds very rehearsed. It is a reality TV show after all.

She almost always looks like a stuffed sausage in her dresses. I imagine that's why it takes her so long to edit her videos... editing out all the times she busts the seams.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Om bleeping dog! "I bought it as a barthday present for myself this yer'!

I had a bleeping birthday this month and bought myself sweet F A!

Had it been Xmas it would have been an Xmas present, Easter, an Easter present, Halloween, a Halloween present. In fact it could have been any effing month and she would have bought it.

I cannot watch the poncy Dutchman poncing about panel planning. All effing staged to look like he has a job and is worth his weight in gold.
Arghhhhh :mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I hardly ever watch GAG specifically because of the sickly sweet OTT letters, which if I am not imagining it, have progressively got longer and, longer. I always have to FF.
I have also noticed that they are opening fewer parcels too than they did in the early days. Could just be because the GAGs are shorter these days averaging 35 mins, whereas originally, between 45/55 mins.
Charitable donations listing has also not been updated since March 2022.

The only way I can find the GAGs entertaining, is by imagining Fanny writing the cards and letters to herself. Maybe that method will work for you too. I remember back when she tried reading books in bed to us, and it seems that that didn't really take off like she thought it would either.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm sure poor ol' Ollie is shocked that not everybody sees them as he does himself, but here's the thing: good people don't beg for money. Good people don't prostitute themselves over the internet, thinking their lives are worth sharing, good people don't flaunt, you know, sort of how good husbands generally won't dip their snout into a different trough....So no, Ollie, you and your wife are not the poster board example of good people.
I agree.
Most men (not all) by their mid-40s are generally, mature and responsible enough to stand of their own 2 feet and not have to rely and/or hide behind their wife's skirt. Obviously, works both ways regardless of gender!
Plus, have gotten over the constant adolescent whinging and "poor me/feel sorry for me" lament! Ollie is so under Cami thumb, not my choice of relationship balance but fair enough, each to their own!
A relationship body language expert would have such a field day with them and, of course, many others at the HMN and the Oxford party set!
FFS, Ollie and PJ have so much in common e.g. their reliance on stronger women to prop up their "allegedly" heterosexual "fairytale".
But, in defence of Ollie, at least he has worked in the past and adequately provided for his family. I feel that if nothing else, he appears very kind to animals and is a good father no matter what ultimately may be revealed about him in the future.
Could possibly be perhaps, much along the same lines of Oscar Wilde - just my personal opinion, of course! :)

The only way I can find the GAGs entertaining, is by imagining Fanny writing the cards and letters to herself. Maybe that method will work for you too. I remember back when she tried reading books in bed to us, and it seems that that didn't really take off like she thought it would either.
100% of course she does - no doubt about it!
In her own mind, she is totally a "still" undiscovered actor/opera singer, (in her bloody dreams), but still 100% hoping that the HMN's C4 DIY exposure will lead to that or some kind of TV presenter role, perhaps! Good luck with that Stephanie Jarvis - just a little advice - if that is your ultimate goal - get rid of PJ pdq!
No offence to bone-fide, professionally trained actors of course. Stephanie Jarvis just adores the sound of her own voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
thats-a-fairy-tale-unreal.gif

its-a-nightmare-liz-lemon.gif

1659270279212.png

@fat_girl_on_a_bike
14 hours ago
a year ago i left for france. so much has changed since then. i don't think i could even get there now. @chateaudelalande was like a dream, a fairytale blip in time.

My question Cara,
If it was so magical, why did you leave early???
However, I do thank you for the update on the shutter dogs.

1659271169724.png

Aug 7, 2021
@fat_girl_on_a_bike
Shutter dog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I noticed that he was sitting next to Maria - still not convinced that nothing happened between them. She is much more age appropriate than Dana and they share the same dry SOH. ;)
And, a couple of places down along the same side of the table as PJ, specifically so that he didn't have to look at, or interact with him across the table. I personally feel that Dan dislikes PJ immensely, for the obvious reasons, of course!
That's probably the reason SJ wanted Dan gone. That useless snake hated Dan being more popular then him and PJ wanted him out. So he is out!
The planting vlogs with banther between Dan and SJ was the final drop for PJ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1460232
View attachment 1460196

View attachment 1460187
@fat_girl_on_a_bike
14 hours ago
a year ago i left for france. so much has changed since then. i don't think i could even get there now. @chateaudelalande was like a dream, a fairytale blip in time.

My question Cara,
If it was so magical, why did you leave early???
However, I do thank you for the update on the shutter dogs.

View attachment 1460213
Aug 7, 2021
@fat_girl_on_a_bike
Shutter dog
Those yet more money wasted shutterdogs. Thousands spent nothing done with them. Oh well not her money or mine thank God.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
just seen a tick tok about Portugal being a tax haven for foreign dividend-paying Zero interest rate doe this apply to magical mansions? any tax experts here? has these entitled toffs set up Patreon to receive as a foreign payment offshore to dodge tax and also live of others' income on top of it. surely not as didn't they indicate they were residents in a hidden agenda before the Brexit final.

• Wow
That's probably the reason SJ wanted Dan gone. That useless snake hated Dan being more popular then him and PJ wanted him out. So he is out!
The planting vlogs with banther between Dan and SJ was the final drop for PJ
Yes, that could defo be the reason. I imagine that Dan is far more entertaining/likeable (well, he is to me), than PJ any day of the week to all viewers simply because he does not pander in any way to Stephanie Jarvis! Think, English dry SOH!
BUT, what I find rather strange, is that Dan has been featured more frequently in the CD's recent vlogs since he has "left" the HMN, than he did in the entire past couple of months.
Total management control by SJ methinks, as I assume many CD viewers have been asking questions as to exactly why Dan felt it necessary to leave the HMN after 9 months without any "real" explanation and Dan's future at the HMN.
TBH, imo, all smoke and mirrors by them all.

Reactions: 19
How many gays do you have to have before you can officially be called a Fag Hag anyways?
My mate reckons it's just one (ie: Him) but I think it needs to be more than one for it to be a habit/MO.
But you’re his fruit fly so it works out…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed that he was sitting next to Maria - still not convinced that nothing happened between them. She is much more age appropriate than Dana and they share the same dry SOH. ;)
And, a couple of places down along the same side of the table as PJ, specifically so that he didn't have to look at, or interact with him across the table. I personally feel that Dan dislikes PJ immensely, for the obvious reasons, of course!
Apologies, quoting myself here!
But, if I was in a "covert" relationship, I would much prefer to sit next to my current amour rather than across the table just in case I wanted to have a very quiet "personal/private" moment/exchange without anybody else hearing.
Well, that would be my intention for physical closeness and privacy preferences.

Reactions: 7
I know what you mean. :love:
During the latter part of lockdown I downsized and moved out of London into what I presumed was a small, quite village in rural Bedfordshire.
Luckily, north of Luton airport, so not on a flight path. Anything northwards, goes to Birmingham!
But, as I have now come to understand, because it was primarily viewed as rural and near an A road, housing developers and huge corporations, think Amazon no less, are moving out of London (far cheaper) and buying up huge swathes of surrounding land via, what I can only presume, is backhanders to Local Councils/Councillors, therefore their lorries are now constantly using those A roads too. With the added noise level and regular, horrific accidents too.
In 30 years time, this entire area will unfortunately be just another disjointed metropolis. Fortunately, as I imagine, I won't be around to witness the final demise of this village. Hey ho, that's life!
Same sort of thing happening here as well so I feel for you. I was putting my house on the market this summer and look to move down to the coast but my son came back home so that move is probably off till next year now.

• Heart
so it seems maybe his plan was foiled to live the even more elitist live style, with the hundreds of immediate Patreon "donations" he received tax-free because he dragged his family into the scheme and they exempt that income, wow what a gamble at least he still has his emotional income remotely I guess that's still foreign dividends all zero percent tax too. .https://www.expatinfodesk.com/destinations/barcelona/tax/. Eh puts a new spin on his self-label AS a GOBLER, HE just have to chew a little slower others' income than that now won't he?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.