Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KyBourbon

VIP Member
As much as I’d love to catch Stephamememe at this I don’t believe that’s her signature on the illustrated envelope. There are just too many small differences. The only letter that looks exactly the same is the “n”. The difference in width versus height in the “s” as well as the connection (or lack thereof) between the “s” and “t”, the shapes of the “e” and the connection between “p” and “h” are just not quite right. That said, it does look like what her signature would appear to be if someone else was trying to copy it. (Looking at you PhiPhi)
Well, I’ve studied and compared the signatures from the envelope and letters and, honestly, I think they’re written by the same person. Coincidentally, I served as a juror on a civil trial regarding a property dispute. Handwriting experts testified about a signature on a document that was said to be forged. All I can say is that if I saw those “Stephanie” signatures from the screen shots in a court of law, I’d say they were written by the same person. They’re much more similar than the signature comparisons I saw as a juror in the civil trial (which the handwriting experts agreed were written by the same person). In my opinion, if it wasn’t SJ, it was one of her minions.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Remember guys, @Clara Burnett told us in a recent thread that Caroline Gooder is being paid to comment. It's her job! 😂
Frankly, I'm glad that she keeps pissing off the Youtubers. She's just going to push more people our way. I wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for her. So thank you, Caroline! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

mrsp67

VIP Member
Many Americans never leave their state let alone leave the country or have a passport. Whether it's by choice or financial reasons, it's a shame. Travel is such an education.
To be fair to my fellow countryman, America, North America is huge, many things to see and do with a plethora of climates. We also have Canada and South America and the Caribbean very close. So Europe seems exotic.

Reactions: 34

Jeeves

VIP Member
Camilla's contrived accent is grating - she is clearly trying to disguise her middle class Southampton roots. It's more annoying than NoNut's attempts at RP. Gobbling Ollie is just drippy. The newcomer, Matt has to be related to Hanni! There's such a strong physical resemblance and he certainly appears to be neurodivergent. All that talk about "gingers" was actually very creepy - I don't think he's going to find a new partner anytime soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Isabelle6541

Yes, Isabelle6541 sometimes I feel lead on. . . . .agreeing w/The Saint. Having been in your reported industry, not word one is ever hinted in any forum, cards exceptionally close to vest, maybe 2/3 people at max. You have a forum here of hopeful people with your comments that keeps the conversations and likes going. . . . . .not snarking at you, let my comments roll off your back as you should . . . . .during an investigation, one does not tease - they collect, they gather, they prep, they publish and the bomb drops. I’d tell you to shut up, but that wouldn’t be polite. Stirring the pot perhaps has an ulterior motive. You are in essence, tipping off an investigation. Never happens.
I understand. We started as a group of Pateron supporters who happened to have a reporter or two in the mix. We are not talking about Watergate... We are talking about is (pardon me) but IMO a really misleading person who perhaps got caught up in a lack of organization and lies. I give ZERO shits about likes and conversations. Also, not snarking either so let them roll off of you as well. We are researching, collecting, etc... and we will drop the article when the facts are in order and our leadership is confident that we are factual in every way. I also don't mind you asking me to shut up although I will not. SJ knows and has known what we are doing. IT IS NOT AN INVESTIGATION... it is a article.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
Three videos of showing the same thing over & over again in the toile bedroom. If I were a patron, I would be pissed. I noticed at the street fair / market thing Philip suggested buying the pitcher & wash basin for the downstairs loo… Recently a smart tartlet suggested there was no running water in the loo. I think they’ve just been proven right.

• Wow
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
View attachment 1466888
View attachment 1466880
Rebecca Danaher
14 hours ago
Can I ask what Philp does ????

Michelle Bennett
12 hours ago
Video editing and filming.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago (edited)
He's a jack of all vlog and Chateau trades. He, Stephanie and everyone are currently on the non B&B rota, so he cleans and cooks. Philip is Stephanie's boyfriend and does filming and editing with Stephanie, and travels with her. He is also helping Natti with the B&B admin, Stephanie said once. Philip helps with the store and does tours for all of the guests. He has learned a lot about the history of the Chateau from Stephanie and the old maps, and memorized details about furniture and decor of the Chateau. He surprised Stephanie with a bunch of fun facts she didn't know. He is quite knowledgeable about the china and cutlery of the Chateau, so does the table settings for guest nights. Also, Philip helps with the shopping for antique furniture and decor that Stephanie does, as she is upgrading the furniture/decor/rooms in the chateau. He has also done DIY with furniture and pillow coverings. He shares in all Stephanie's projects including doing the Christie's furniture and table setting shoot in NYC they did last year. Philip worked on the crown molding project for the Marquis's room (not fully seen by everyone yet) and sometimes his own Vlog. He sings musical theater, pop songs and plays the piano better than Stephanie. He performed in a professional musical in the Netherlands this year. He and Stephanie share the same interests so that is why they are a couple. Remember she was/is an Opera singer.
By the looks of that picture, PhiPhi is on his knees a lot, too!

B1A31FA9-AAEA-41C8-B3F7-293AD0A1AFB5.png

EE74BD6F-24E1-48F5-AF9D-306B856CBCD6.jpeg

• Haha

Trengilly

VIP Member
Christian music...

My third album was released in July and features some new songs from 2020 and 2021. There are some new themes on this album to do with faith and the spirit, and I tried to create some gospel sound to illustrate this.

View attachment 1466189

Oh Lordy, this reminds me of my former English tutor, who was side hustling with a Christian country band. Lots of hellfire and brimstone scaremonger BS and singing about how sodomites go to hell. Well on the last day of upper school said tutor handed out his self produced album to the class and kept me and another homo behind in the class and told us we should pay particular attention to act II of the album about perversion and how we can find the light. I was 15 years old. Luckily I had my head screwed on and shrugged it off, binning that crap at the school gates. Googled him 2 years ago, low and behold, he was convicted of paedophilia with boys.... Predictable....

• Wow
  • Sick

dumbblonde

This comment on the latest Patreon offering suggests that a few of the peasants might be about to stage a revolt
toile.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Hello Mojo! :love: Nice to know all is well. So what is going on here then? Give over with that signature, and stop watching gift grab! That is an order. I did watch Mr. Twist and his wife Camilla trying to lord it in Spain. That was the last time. If she had not had an arse like an 85 year old man I MIGHT have another go. Lalande is rather boring too, when is that living room finished? As you all know, I get a bit offended hearing that Ann-Marie is busy doing something for channel 4 before he can finish the living room, offended on patreons' behalf. They pay, and they wait. They pay, and they are the last to see. Has Ann Marie still not managed to get Nati up the duff? I was pretty sure she was, she had that look. When is the tree surgeon going to Turkey to get gnashers? And can young Phillip please stop his teenage rebellion and quit the nail varnish? Is the tartan terror in the tower? Not seen him for a while. Stuart can stay, she'd get some. Will my tile go in the kitchen too? As we all have tiles, will there be a Tattle open day at Lalande? For all 15 of us? I'd want Stuart to cook, I would not trust Dan/a.

• Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Chances are that mentioning yet another holiday could be targeted at us. What an insufferable whore she is. Ironic that stuffed animals were sent to stuffed animals!
After all of the arduous work they put into the Toile room, they deserve a week or two of R&R, the poor dears.

• Haha

Oatsiedog

Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about shit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France bitch!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

SleepingBeauty123

Lots of history in the pink on pink with a side of pink room!
The real question is…whose handwriting is this? Philip’s? There is no way she had the patience to sit there and hand print all of those labels that neatly.

Also, that door and the baseboards are so disgustingly dirty and need to be cleaned and repainted. Quit hanging up stupid scraps of twirl and get a scrub brush out. I heard Dawn Powerspray is the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am starting to believe that most of her viewers are tattlers who can't stop watching a train wreck.
I myself considered to stop CD and the tattle business for a while and only tostop by every year to see if the lake is back. I am really proud that I weaned myslef of from FRK! But I am truly worried I might forget about it altogether and never know how this mess ended....and who Clara is.
I tried to watch a CD vlog last week and I couldn’t do it. It lasted less than 15 secs after hearing Fanny’s shrill voice. My blood pressure went up and I wanted to vomit. Once again, I thank all of the Tattlers, who take it for team by suffering through these appalling videos and reporting what’s happened here so that I don’t have to. You are the best! ❤

• Haha

Kotare

VIP Member
More twirl! Wheeeeeee

Cougar mama and the waiter can’t have really read our criticism of the taste quotient of the Toile Room, although I note they’ve moved the stark white oval frame from above the bed!
WTF was she thinking doubling down on kitsch, going for broke on twirl? Who in their right mind takes many and varied off cuts, puts them in cheap frames, plonks them on a wall and calls it decorating? I only hope Christie’s weren’t watching. When I think of the gorgeous Suzanna SALK ON Quintessence and channels like Arch. Digest, I shudder imagining where Cougar Mama sees herself sitting? That room disgusts me. I find it hard to imagine what they are doing. Others have said (and I concur) that it’s filthy and in need of a deep clean and paint. I couldn't and wouldn’t sleep in a filthy room like that. Knowing that the kept boy was sitting on and then ripping frames apart on the bedspread, dropping tacks, thinning hair and possibly dandruff all over the show makes me fair puke. The lack of taste, vision, cleanliness and professionalism beggars belief.

• Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Well bugger me backwards who would have thought of that? Dani you are a forward thinking genius. This is why Fanny is home free the average Cult follower clearly has no bloody clue
IKR?! I would have suggested she bought both teapots and worn them as shoes.

• Haha