The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So during the plumbing incident Dan was constantly “called” to come to the chateau to help out when he actually lived there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen used a very old description for yesterday's live chat.👇
Cadeaux at the Chateau Live
In 'Cadeaux at the Chateau', all of the inhabitants of the Chateau de Lalande gather together to open beautiful gifts that people have sent from all over the world. All of the monetisation from these videos will be donated to a different charity each month. For the month of July, 2020, we chose the British Heart Foundation, in memory of my father, Derek Jarvis.

Yesterday's, 3/21/22, live chat was a hot mess. Percy and Isabelle had some interesting retorts.🤔

Many complained...
Meredith Harvath I sent a book back in November, I always tune in hoping to see it, but I guess they can't get to everything. They are getting quite a few books now, which will be great for the library.
Patricia Jamieson @Meredith Harvath I sent a package it took 3 months to get there from Canada and then7 months to have it's turn to be opened
Patrick Frericks Bummer- I've waited 3 months so far for Steph to see the flower seeds I sent and were delivered in December.
Selina Wilson Art @patrick frericks I’ve been waiting to see my package to be unwrapped since last august!

🐶🐾😵
Jason Dubey Guys, I gave my Chijuajua Sebastian CBD oil yesterday morning before we went to the gallery and it has had some aweful affect on him with the worst dog gas ever for TWO DAYS! Anyone know what to do?
Jason Dubey @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I'm going to take him home early and run him around the garden to get it all out
Jason Dubey @Patricia Jamieson I have given it to him before, never with this result however.
Jason Dubey @Lisa Akinlabi The poor little guy. He has this look of guilt on his sweet little face.
Jason Dubey It has been a hell of a long weekend in the gallery and I'm going to close the shop and take the sick baby home soon,
Jason Dubey It's like a zombie apocalypse on the street at the gallery now

Percy addressed the missing chapel restorer, long before Stephanie Jarvis said, she has no idea.
Percy Attfield Good evening. We hope you are all well.
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love
Percy Attfield @ Colin Rollo the chapel restorer is contacted every few weeks. He keeps promising and asking that it is not assigned to another. But when he will actually arrive is a frustration to many.

...become a patron...
Ashley Parsons I just got my sPatreon card in the mail! Michael's photography iso beautiful.

jannebu Only me who has bad video quality (on phone)?
Percy Attfield @Christine no problem I have the same problem. Working on my phone.

?'s, become a patron and you will be in the loop.
mustardseedseeds yep I noticed Nati is wearing an engagement ring
Lauren Bouchie How is Nattie's apartment coming along?
Ashley Parsons Do you have an estimation on when the grand salon panelling will start going up?
TheTexmomof5 Where is Ian
Dawn Gallagher how is the elderly man that was working on the Chapel - Hope he is well
Merryll Thomas hi everyone, @Philip Janssen, what's happening with the Chapel restoration?
Jason Dubey Your Chapel restorer sounds like my fencing contractor who is now two months late.
Vintage Moss At the bare minimum you should do research and find another one because that is unacceptable.

👌🤥
Eric If you are a patron remember Stephanie does an update on all the projects there since that where each month. Worth joining for those who want to follow more closely

More, (organized ?'s 🤫)...
bee french Will miss Sabine. Will marie from cypress come back one day too?
Joanne Bolton how long has Sabine been with you and will she be back? oh and the pink bathroom? is it finished?
bee french @nati will you and amaury start a channel?
okapi323 Natti, do you and Aumary intentd on buying a house nearby?
okapi323 What's going on with the art gallery? where will it be ?
Jason Dubey @okapi323 What art gallery? I must have missed something

A gift with a note about Stephanie Jarvis' mystery hospital visit. Still no answer...
philippa peate Stephanie -hope you are fully recovered after hospital scare
Coral Webb Why were you in hospital Stephanie

No answer...
Peter White I tried to book a stay with you but the web site says you are fully booked till 2023. is this correct?

They 👇 are not happy with how this is going...
Kim A The chat is usually a cordial place but it seems to be populated with spammers asking redundant nonsense questions today.Almost like a coordinated attack
Jenny Willow To all those people who keep repeating ad nauseum NATI 'S APARTMENT IS WAITING FOR THE IANS TO RETURN!
John Sinclair I’m turning the chat off. @Chateau Unwrapped maybe a Q&A video in the Diaries. So many side questions today.
Jelena Novakovic @Lisa Akinlabi Isabelle, Percy, Gerry, Kat, etc all have their own homes, lives, jobs, friends, commitments. Not sure why people expect them to drop all this to travel to L for their entertainment!
Laura Claudia Given the current situation, I cannot ask anyone about their plans...it is futile!

Jason Dubey OMG, SEBASTIAN! i HAVE TO GET HIM HOME. Y'all have a nice day now. Going home to take care of sick puppy. Maybe I will stop at the dispensary to check on doggy side affects of CBD
Jason Dubey We have 35 rooms in total in my house, but it's not as big as Lalande

Coco has ?'s and Isabelle informs her Nutti is in charge.
Philip Janssen replies under "chateau unwrapped" and is then scolded for not paying attention.

Coco Galli King How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back their answer? I applied and I am just so excited/anxious, sorry to bug at all!
Isabelle Jarvis Natalia is in charge of volunteers any enquiries should go to her.
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sherry Murphy You can send an email to [email protected]
Coco Galli King @chateauunwrapped How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back an answer? I applied and I am just so excited and anxious, sorry to bug at all!
Dale S .is the lady from Ukraine a guest there or does she have to volunteer? She needs time to recover from war.
Tina Tina pay attention Phillip!
bee french @Tina Tina I think Philip is monitoring the live chat with us, the viewers
Coco Galli King @Phillip Jansen How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back if they’ve been accepted?

When...
Ralph Hawi Why are the vlogs a bit irregular? I wait every Tuesday Thursday and Sunday for new episodes, do you have a new schedule?
Percy Attfield @Ralph Hawi vlogs are Monday, Thursday & often Sunday. Wednesday is Patreon.

A fight about 😿 Ruby...
Virginia Hello Is RUBY ok? Does someone give her water and food. She looked lonely
Carol Ranes WHY DO YOU HAVE SELMAS CAT
Betty Bay Someone earlier wants to know Why do you have Selmar's cat????
Selina Wilson Art Ruby is Stephanie cat
maribuck21 Ruby is not Selmar's cat

Percy, the 🦚 peacocks 💩 on the Jag.
Sinclair Saintclair ARE ALL OF THE PEACOCKS OFFSPRING OF THOR?
C. C. They are
philippa peate Oops - How do you stop Thor breeding with his daughter
Percy Attfield @Casper p why would be expecting an update on the Jag?

Sandi Foster sound is not good
Catherine Morton Poor sound and picture.

1647946949029.png

Mary Royal is Steph going to read the palm of Natalia hand that is why she's dressed with that turbine on her head?

👁🤧
Percy Attfield @Christy Smith. The first operation achieved what was hoped for. Another operation is presently being scheduled.
Isabelle Jarvis [message retracted]
Lorraine Barrett Stephanie did you get tested for Omicron
Julie Mitchell Do you have a cold Steph?

👍
siamgirl31 Don’t forget to hit the thumbs up!!!!
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here
Percy Attfield Bey all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've not said there is a romantic interest between Dan & Fanny (it will come out 6 months from now if it is the case). More the change in Dan now that Fanny has got him under her control by blowing smoke up his ass about his skills & talents. I know, I know..I'm going to use the narc frame of reference is that how they operate with their love bombing. This is not to say that there is a romantic love intent. Fanny uses it on anyone man, woman, child, volunteer, Ians, waifs & strays ..anyone and everyone. It's not about her giving love,. It's so she gets it back by giving excessive priase, flattery & fake love.

Term narcissist comes from the story of Narcissus (where the term comes from) was that he was a very beautiful young man & many fell in love with him - but he only showed them disdain and contempt. Echo, a woodland nymph fell in love with him but as Narcissus was incapable of loving anyone but himself he rejected her. Echo fled back into the mountain woodlands & faded away leaving only the remnants of her voice behind.
Nemesis, the goddess of retribution and revenge, learned what had happened & decided to punish Narcissus for his behaviour. She led him to a pool; there, the man saw his reflection in the water and fell in love with it. Although he did not realise in the beginning that it was just a reflection, when he understood it, he fell in despair that his love could not materialise and he died of sorrow by the pool,. Here endeth the Greek Mythology lesson :ROFLMAO:

So to me Jarvis loves no-one but herself. She NEEDS to be loved by anything & everything - because that's her fuel. An empty vessel where he void needs to full up of adoration.
Excellent retelling of the story of Narcissus. Thank you Princess and the Pea.
I have an observation to add - SJ might not yet be quite comfortable with the two new volunteers, English Emily and Ukrainian Navlina, so she is making absolutely sure Dan is 100% on her side, should she need another ally besides the bully. The awe struck Dan, then talks up SJ to the new volunteers who also fall under the spell. Hence, SJ must be the most wonderful person in the world because, look how she treats Dan! And aren't we so lucky to be here because we could just melt in adoration when SJ pays us attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jason Dubey OMG, SEBASTIAN! i HAVE TO GET HIM HOME. Y'all have a nice day now. Going home to take care of sick puppy. Maybe I will stop at the dispensary to check on doggy side affects of CBD
Jason Dubey We have 35 rooms in total in my house, but it's not as big as Lalande
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I just can't....
Jason Dubey encompasses the same vulgarity as Cara. I just can't!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
No shelters near Honfleur? Damn.
There's 3 close by. One in Le Harve, one in Rouen and one in... nup, name of the place escapes me, but it's south-west of Caen. I applaud them for giving a puppy a home, regardless. It's their choice to home a pedigree dog and I hope it gives their girls much joy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I just can't....
Jason Dubey encompasses the same vulgarity as Cara. I just can't!
No matter where they are, these CD fans live in the reflected glory (🤣🤣🤣) that isn't la Lande. My house is bigger than your house so Stephanie must like me more.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone catch this little gem in the kitchen today? It was behind Dan when she was talking to him. Who does a list like this? I’d go nuts having a whiteboard in the kitchen with this stupid common knowledge on it. I wonder if there’s rules for the bathroom taped up in there? Rules for the laundry room? Rules for the fridge? Rules for the pantry?

I wonder how often they clean the white board? Like never?
Clearly written by someone for whom English is the second language. “ Broom” the kitchen floor ? Would that be sweep ? Who the heck says broom?

Reactions: 11
I've not said there is a romantic interest between Dan & Fanny (it will come out 6 months from now if it is the case). More the change in Dan now that Fanny has got him under her control by blowing smoke up his ass about his skills & talents. I know, I know..I'm going to use the narc frame of reference is that how they operate with their love bombing. This is not to say that there is a romantic love intent. Fanny uses it on anyone man, woman, child, volunteer, Ians, waifs & strays ..anyone and everyone. It's not about her giving love,. It's so she gets it back by giving excessive priase, flattery & fake love.

Term narcissist comes from the story of Narcissus (where the term comes from) was that he was a very beautiful young man & many fell in love with him - but he only showed them disdain and contempt. Echo, a woodland nymph fell in love with him but as Narcissus was incapable of loving anyone but himself he rejected her. Echo fled back into the mountain woodlands & faded away leaving only the remnants of her voice behind.
Nemesis, the goddess of retribution and revenge, learned what had happened & decided to punish Narcissus for his behaviour. She led him to a pool; there, the man saw his reflection in the water and fell in love with it. Although he did not realise in the beginning that it was just a reflection, when he understood it, he fell in despair that his love could not materialise and he died of sorrow by the pool,. Here endeth the Greek Mythology lesson :ROFLMAO:

So to me Jarvis loves no-one but herself. She NEEDS to be loved by anything & everything - because that's her fuel. An empty vessel where he void needs to full up of adoration.
Before Echo met Narcissus is quite interesting too, and apt to Lalaland and the Fanny enablers; Hera, queen of the gods, was on the edge of her throne. A mountain nymph named Echo, renowned for her charm and chatter, was regaling her with a sensational story. But what Hera didn’t know was that Echo was merely distracting her while her husband, Zeus, was frolicking about with the other nymphs. Unfortunately for Echo, Zeus got sloppy, and Hera realised what was going on. Enraged by Echo’s duplicity— and powerless to stop her husband’s adultery— Hera decided to silence the nymph for good. From then on, Echo could no longer enrapture listeners with her stories; she could only repeat the last words another said. As her conversations became dull and her company undesirable, Echo grew dispirited. Echo’s story continues when she met Narcissus.

Greek Mythology is the pre-cursor to modern psychology. Pride and Vanity, also known as Vainglory are the most destructive of human traits (sins).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When you say his name it’s sounds like Anne Marie. So for me, he will always be Anne Marie. I love him. (Tough tit Nutti). That is all.
And Armoire - because he's built like one of those damn armoire he's always lugging up the stairs and into the attic.

• Haha
🐶🐾😵
Jason Dubey Guys, I gave my Chijuajua Sebastian CBD oil yesterday morning before we went to the gallery and it has had some aweful affect on him with the worst dog gas ever for TWO DAYS! Anyone know what to do?
Jason Dubey @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I'm going to take him home early and run him around the garden to get it all out
Jason Dubey @Patricia Jamieson I have given it to him before, never with this result however.
Jason Dubey @Lisa Akinlabi The poor little guy. He has this look of guilt on his sweet little face.
Jason Dubey It has been a hell of a long weekend in the gallery and I'm going to close the shop and take the sick baby home soon,
Jason Dubey It's like a zombie apocalypse on the street at the gallery now

Jason Dubey @okapi323 What art gallery? I must have missed something

What an insufferable attention seeker that Jason Dubey is. Its obvious he just attends the live chats just to direct attention towards himself, his gallery and the house he is restoring. What a twit! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Comments from the live gift grab...

Urban definition of a pearl necklace:
A pearl necklace is a slang term referring to a sexual act in which a man ejaculates semen on or near the neck, chest, or breast of another person. If ejaculation is onto the other person's face it can be called a facial.

1647953368764.png
Supriya D

12 minutes ago
Natti .. mother of all pearls

Mary McAndrew
34 minutes ago
Great episode! I love that blue jacket and all those fabrics! Concerning covid the infection rates are NOT dropping here in Scotland, they are worse now than at any time during the pandemic. I know it's not supposed to be as deadly but it's still very dangerous, be careful everyone, stay safe.

Susan Heggie
1 hour ago
Kia ora from Aotearoa, New Zealand. My friend and I are coming to France in July but not unexpectedly, you are all booked up. Can I suggest you have some bigger functions, like the queen! And have large garden parties occasionally so that many more people can enjoy the grounds and chapel. Naturally there would be a charge to go towards the renovations etc. We are sad not to be able to stay as you are booked up for so long in advance.

1647953915516.png

M P

6 hours ago
Steph.........nice of you to offer the Peacocks to Terry, Ash, Tony and Tracy. They are a newer and struggling Channel. You are such a thoughtful person always looking out for the "underdogs".

1647953576272.png
M P

7 hours ago
With all those beads Nati is wearing, she would do well at Mardi Gras in New Orleans, LA USA. lololol :)

1647953264180.png
1647953456840.png

Annette McCullough
8 hours ago
The dress? Have you seen Carol Burnett as “Eunice” in Mama’s Family.

Justine Allen
8 hours ago
The Love-peacock is going to a different place than his sisters isn't he?? Cause breeding.

Ann Hardesty
9 hours ago
Do you ever wonder about the environmental impact of shipping all that dreck to France from all over the world?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know. It's so disappointing. Shy Dan who wasn't comfortable in front of the camera at the start, then Mummy loved him because he was trying to look after the garden & there was a good relationship between them. Then he gratually started to blossom - seemed to have a wry smile when Fanny was up to her stupid, girly antics - thought he was a down to earth (pardon the pun) bloke who saw through her but played along to get the work. Imagined him laughing with his missus about 'you'll never guess what she's planning now...." stories when he went back home. All the time being a family man who wouldn't be daft enough to get sucked in. I'd thought he'd drive me mad if he was my partner if he kept on starting projects, doing them, then going back and re-doing them. But admired his work ethic offset against Fanny's fannying around. .I started to think something was up when he was wearing sunglasses indoors, I mean what was that all about. When he started building the studio & doing a film course - I thought hey up, someone's been filling his head with nonsense and flattery about his production skills. I thought it was so Fanny could USE him to do all the donkey work for her for the new Oli & Fanny Travel Show. That they would send him material & he would edit it & upload it so she could have more of the fun & less of the work. Or he could do the filming at the chateau to keep that channel going whilst she was away travelling the world. When he got included in the Venice trip - I thought, oh no maybe she wants him to do the filming too...and then we saw party Dan & his cover was blown. I have no clue about his relationships with anyone else - I guess it will all come out in the end. Just think it is so sad when there are two little boys involved.
Yes! This is exactly my thoughts too.

• Heart
I kinda doubt that.. Long ago there was a vlog where they had cups with some sort of slogans and it seems that both SJ and Natti had similar attitudes towards having babies.

Well, sometimes some women act like they don't want babies just because they cannot have them due to circumstances, just to protect their hearts but I don't have the feeling that Natti would be one of them... I don't think she would be ready to share the attention from Amauri with his baby.
On the other hand she may see it as a way to tie him to her forever.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Excellent retelling of the story of Narcissus. Thank you Princess and the Pea.
I have an observation to add - SJ might not yet be quite comfortable with the two new volunteers, English Emily and Ukrainian Navlina, so she is making absolutely sure Dan is 100% on her side, should she need another ally besides the bully. The awe struck Dan, then talks up SJ to the new volunteers who also fall under the spell. Hence, SJ must be the most wonderful person in the world because, look how she treats Dan! And aren't we so lucky to be here because we could just melt in adoration when SJ pays us attention.
And Fanny, like others with extreme narcissistic traits, must have a primary source of narcissistic supply, e.g. adoration, being the center of attention, someone to cater to her every whim, a warm body by her side, and most importantly, someone who can place her at the center of their universe. Phi Phi is falling out of favor because he temporarily is following his own interests, with the play that he is in, therefore no longer focusing 24/7 on meeting Fanny needs. Therefore, he is of no use to her and by the virtue of her economic control over Dan, she can pressure him into filling the position formerly filled by the porcelain fondler plus all the duties Dan was doing before. I think that may be part of the reason Fanny showed Sabine the door, so Dan would have no possible distractions from fulfilling her needs and to show him who is boss.

On the Sabine issue, IMHO, I think Nutty exaggerated any potential complications that the speculation around Dan‘s interactions with Sabine would cause to Fannys impression management of herself as the all benevolent queen of the Shittoo. Nutty used the Sabine situation as a “look over there, not here” tactic to draw attention away from her bullying others at the Shittoo. Hence, Sabine is suddenly relocated to a other chateau.Then all Fanny has to concentrate on is the “ Nutty is not a nasty bully who microchipped Amaury, she is just misunderstood” extravaganza. Look for lots of interactions between Ñutty and the new volunteers, where Nutty is mugging for the camera, hugging and laughing with them. Hiwever, do not expect to see footage of the new volunteers speaking with Amaury, because we know that is not allowed by Ñutty. And you don’t want to get on Nasty “She who must be obeyed“ Nuttys bad side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
If Nati is pregnant that’s a nasty trick to play on Amaury. Hasn’t he only been there since the autumn? He seems like a lovely capable bloke but since I saw the interview with his much older cousin he doesn’t seem like he’s ready to start adulting any time soon.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.