Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elizabethrex

It's all relative. I remember hanging with my mate from Maine in Japan where we were living, discussing the most exotic places we could think of - I came up with Cuba and Jamaica, which she thought was funny because Americans don't think of them as exotic, then she came up with Fiji, which I think of as very non-exotic because it's 2 hours up the road from NZ and everyone goes there for a cheap holiday!
That’s so funny! I was in Maine in ‘91, loved it!

Reactions: 4

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Wow! I’m kind of surprised…but not. Michael said he thinks he has ADHD. I’ve known people with ADHD, but they’ve learned how to live with it successfully…managed to hold down jobs and focus on their abilities and talents. If Michael really has ADHD (not sure because he self diagnosed…not by a doctor to my knowledge), he needs professional help. I thought his art and website sales was a good “fit” for him because he could work at his own pace doing what he likes…and make some pretty decent money. Sounds like that might be going down the drain, too. It’s sad to see it happen. It’s also sad to see all the people that are taken for a ride and disappointed along the way. Does he know or care?
he's talented and charismatic-needs to look at his gut health

Reactions: 4

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Does anyone really think that room looks nice? I guess I don't like toile. All those different shades and patterns in one small room together is too much for any reasonable person. Maybe, that is why Danny looked so sickly while he was staying there. And, don't get me started on all the dirt and dust. Who buys used linens at the market and takes them home and puts the directly in the room? Disgusting.
A little goes a long way in my book. I have never liked the matchy/matchy effect, personally prefer total contrasts and blending of texures/wallpapers/fabrics. That room highlights a total lack of individuality on SJ's part - she's just thrown everything toile at it! Which is defo a mind bogglingly overload.
Poor old Dan having lived in it for 9 months, no wonder he finally left, prob to save what little sanity he had left. Enough, was enough!
And, Dan was 100% correct, those curtains are more red than pink. Stick that in your pipe PJ!
Isn't there another room just like it (B&B room) at the HMN too that Kat used to often stay in - she always used to joke about how much toile could be displayed in one room, if I remember correctly! :LOL:

Reactions: 3

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I didn't say I'D date him, but compared to the frizzy haired stringbean Tomas looks sort of decent. Vacant and dweeby instead of obnoxiously pratty.
LOL! I personally feel that if I were in any way nearer their ages and, in that setting, I would avoid both like the plague outwith being polite! :love:

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Poor Philly and Angie can’t even keep a tiny chapel clean and tidy. Birds are getting in but Philly can’t find time to fix the small windows. Angie and her buddy, however, had time to paint tree trunks! Lol

What’s up with all the planters and flower beds they don’t tend to either? They ought to move in above the pub and give up chateau life. Maybe BillyBob could give them an apartment at the convent.

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
So there's one thing we can see about good old Fanny, and that is, that she is pretty predictable in her choice of suitors. She chooses yes men who she can dominate and each show effeminate characteristics, with a penchant for dick gobbling. Then when Fanny from time to time is feeling kinky, she shags a neanderthal be they a volunteer or a visitor and then back to her current lover. But, in choosing her latest beau, she is really scrapping the gusset.
Interesting!
Therefore, do you also sense that that may have also been the dynamic between SJ's mother and father too? Derrick being dominated by Isobelle (not hard to comprehend), but covert as to his real area/feelings of "preferences"?
Asking for a friend, obviously! :LOL:

The Saint

I think judging from conversations I had on this earlier they are looking to expose actual fraud not just fibs on lifestyle. I think they're playing the info close to their chest so Fanny doesn't have a heads up. Sure all will become clear in time.
I think if they was evidence of fraud, patron and YouTube should be show it, so the accounts can be blocked, and investigated there is nothing stopping fanny closeting the accounts down after patron day (September) and retiring from the public eye, before the article comes out in November, anything that comes out after she has closed the accounts down on her own accord, could incur fanny suing the publication for defamation of character and damages to her business, I just don't see a publication sticking it neck out that far and waiting on it just my option. if there is one thing i know its holes.

Reactions: 2

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I understand. We started as a group of Pateron supporters who happened to have a reporter or two in the mix. We are not talking about Watergate... We are talking about is (pardon me) but IMO a really misleading person who perhaps got caught up in a lack of organization and lies. I give ZERO shits about likes and conversations. Also, not snarking either so let them roll off of you as well. We are researching, collecting, etc... and we will drop the article when the facts in order and our leadership is confident that we are factual in every way. I also don't mind you asking me to shut up although I will not. SJ knows and has known what we are doing. IT IS NOT AN INVESTIGATION... it is a article.
I am not being pissy or snarky just interested, when I mentioned contacting various media I was told "we are way beyond that" so why if more the merrier did you not want to engage in reaching wider audiences? Offer still stands after your lead article is published State side. Hopefully you all realise I am not Amaury.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Thoughts on Patti and Stewie’s latest vlog…

Patti the German sure rambles. Hens a big man child.
Stewie has his hands full with Patti not those dogs.
Amazingly, Patti never said “Stephanie” once during this vlog.

Reactions: 1