The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why??? 😳
Confusion on Bloody Mary ingredients maybe?
😂😂😂
Well they say college is for life lessons too!!!
💁🏼‍♀️

That’s a Mercedes?
I’m not so familiar with the styles but that looks like a tiny economy type car.
That’s Annalise and ???
Bloody Mary and beer is a Michelada 😋

Apparently her cameraman was some rando from Vermont named "Daniel" 😕
Do we believe her?
View attachment 1358650
So Dan caught covid in Venice

Reactions: 4
Comments from yesterday's gift grab.👇

Decorall

3 hours ago (edited)
So awful hearing this man laughing behind the camera and giving his opinions. I will fire him.

Susan Mace
10 hours ago
The list of charities has not been updated since February. Please can you tell us which charities you have supported recently?

Yesterday's, 6/20/22, gift grab live chat...

critical-bard-cb.gif

Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Hi every one. Please remember to press the thumbs up button. X
Jason Dubey Hi Hi Hi!
Caroline block every body!
Caroline hmmm. I typed "hello" not "block" !!! omg

1655805676974.png

Jason Dubey I was just getting ready to pay bills and realized today is a banking holiday, so I guess Im off the hook until tomorrow!
Jason Dubey I wonder what amazing gifts we are going to see today??
Jason Dubey Is Philip editing Stephanie's Patron vlogs now?? Does anyone know?
Jason Dubey We had a sprinkling of snow here in Lake Tahoe over the weekend!!
Judy Nail @Jason Dubey gosh that's crazy. Wish I was there. Snowed in sounds pretty good.
Jason Dubey @Judy Nail except in Lake Tahoe! It was freezing and we had a client came into the gallery and said they were just snowed on!!
Jason Dubey @Judy Nail Not exactly snowed in, but there were fluries in the high country. We are at 6250' elevation
Jason Dubey I may be coming back to Europe sooner than expected for a weekend. For the art gallery.

0172a602-1fba-4b14-850f-9b1868a83285_text.gif

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I wish I could see construction progress but DIY gets priority sadly I am boycotting DIY until I hear they have apologized to Pethericks
annette sharrock @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts have I missed something Stella? I know there was no vlog from Billy?
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I think it was because of Father's Day and Olivia's birthday yesterday @Annette sharrock

joey-friends.gif

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Bluebird 123 @Philip Janssen 'That light bulb necklace is brilliant' LOL pun unintended
Philip Janssen @Bluebird 123 I didn’t realise I had made that joke until I was editing the footage

FRK's gifts (2).jpg

Jason Dubey If any of you see Lalande in person, you would not believe the volume of gifts coming! There were so many boxes in Nati the Great's area, I realized this is a full time job alone! Great Job Nati!
Jason Dubey I'm working five days in the gallery again and today is my Friday, so I'm NOT doing ANYTHING...lol
Judy Nail @Jason Dubey I thought your posts from your last visit were so beautiful. Where did they put the plants?
Jason Dubey @Judy Nail Thank you!! It was nice. The plant is on the terrace. I'm not sure where it's going to end up, but I am glad to know there are lots of gardeners to keep it going

nomorevisas-nomorevisa.gif

Jenny Willow @Percy Attfield How are the travel plans coming along?
Percy Attfield @Jenny Willow waiting for the visas processes to work smoothly again.
Dru A @Philip Janssen any word on how much longer till Scottman Percy and Isabelle will be coming?
Philip Janssen @Dru A We’re hoping next month!

6265021c-672c-4665-bdc6-c23025185109_text.gif

Jason Dubey @Philip Janssen Hi Philip, are you you editing the Patron vlogs now, or was the one after the Venice trip just a one off?
Philip Janssen @Jason Dubey I do it occasionally to help out :)

1655806843726.png

Jason Dubey The Cat dress was the best!
Judy Nail @Jason Dubey totally agree. The cat dress was just so unique!

three-finger-salute-good-luck.gif

Carleen Poppy Is Nati's apartment finished? If so then I have missed an episode
Isabelle Jarvis Carlene Poppy it is not finished.
Carleen Poppy @isabelle Jarvis Thank you. I have only recently watched the diaries from the start and love them. Everyone is so lovely
Jenny Willow @Carlene Poppy. Not sure what's happening but builder Ian hasn't been around for months. He was ill and now I think he is in jobs elsewhere.

giphy.gif

Isabelle Jarvis I will take it as a compliment!
Philip Janssen @isabelle Jarvis It was 😘
CasperP @Philip Janssen mummy is always watching/listening
Philip Janssen @CasperP😂

vn4zh.gif

Deb The Guest Hello @isabelle Jarvis and @Percy Attfield Looking forward to you being back at Lelande!
Percy Attfield @Deb The Guest So are we!
Judith Barden @ Deb the Guest I hope Percy and Isabelle come back soon to La Lande too.
Percy Attfield @Judith Barden As soon as its possible.
Percy Attfield @Judith Barden 🙂

giphy (1).gif

Dru A @Philip Janssen I am team no goats lol any word on if they made a decision?
Philip Janssen @Dru A It’s a no on the baby goats… for now

de316504-75ad-4fe5-97ea-0ca4893fd951_text.gif

Joy Eddlemon @Phillip Janssen did Nati say Amaury’s dogs are coming???!?
Philip Janssen @Joy Eddlemon They are! But they’ll remain in a large fenced area as they’re hunting dogs and he’s worried for the peacocks
Judy Nail I'm team @Philip Janssen for the chateau dog!! Let's vote!
Judy Nai lI see Amaury with big fluffy dogs. Am I right?
Philip Janssen @Judy Nail You are correct!
Jenny Willow @PhilipJanssen Maybe Amaury will let you be a doggy step parent. what breed are they?
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow I don’t remember the name of the breed, but they are very large!
Lisa Kilmer @Philip Janssen You might check into hypo-allergenic dogs. I think if labradors adn poodles are crossed, after a few generations they are hypo-allergenic
Philip Janssen @Lisa Kilmer Oh amazing!

BrightCornyIridescentshark-max-1mb.gif

Jason Dubey Bye guys! See you later!
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here.
Philip Janssen Thank you all so much❤❤❤

👍
Dru A Aw it always ends too soon Don't forget to like the video

200w.gif

Janet G

7 hours ago
What happened to Ian finishing Amurry and Nately's suite?

cjoetter
8 hours ago
how is the room coming along that your cos id working on?

Donna Stevenson

8 hours ago
Speaking of heating. Are all your radiators working now? Hugs from ny

Sian Pryce

13 hours ago
Has your cousin & his girlfriend s apartment been completed yet ?

Linda McWilliams
14 hours ago
When do we get to see the grand salon

IJH

14 hours ago
It would be nice to see an update on the salon but Amaury is working on several projects at once, so it may be some time to see completion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Dana looks super cute in this video. Love her dress. The other three look like total weirdos. I agree - Dana needs to change her channel’s picture to one that is cuter. Maybe one with her hair up like in this video and wearing this dress.
So…maybe it’s just me, but if I was invited to a friend’s 40th birthday party in Venice I would have definitely used that as an excuse for a couple of new outfits. We’ve seen this terrible (Laura Ashley - lol - good reference!) strapless dress before, and she wore the weird Viliotti dress to the party. She’s blowing money right and left on crazy fountains, gazebos, vases and who knows what else. Buy some NEW clothes! Not from a thrift store. From a regular store. I don’t care if it’s Walmart or designer…but just buy something that is from the year 2022!
And what in God’s holy name is Tess wearing? Jesus. These people with all this money and no taste. Ok if she’s a dominatrix. I don’t care. But why is she wearing that during the day time on her friend’s cooking show? I feel like this entire group is trying to be the “thunder stealer”, and see who can outdo each other. Bunch of weirdos.
I'm sorry, but Dana and cute in one sentence? What were you drinking? What were you smoking? Dana is no way ever cute, nor will anybody who knows her tell you she is. She's a force, I realize that, but not exactly one that will influence you in a positive way. Best thing to do when it comes to Dana is to look the other way, like obsessively look the other way and hope she didn't see you.

I don't mind Dana's cooking, who knows how it actually tastes of course, but at least she appears to make generous amounts with decent ingredients - unlike Fanny, brussel sprout pasta anyone???
Wherever did you get that idea? Dana does not cook with decent ingredients, she cooks with what's available at the grocery store of her choice. All this woman does is cook with pre-packed, processed food. It tastes blend because it is blend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A quick break from la Lande.....
I snorted loudly at this.....so true, no?

1655811200528.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry, but Dana and cute in one sentence? What were you drinking? What were you smoking? Dana is no way ever cute, nor will anybody who knows her tell you she is. She's a force, I realize that, but not exactly one that will influence you in a positive way. Best thing to do when it comes to Dana is to look the other way, like obsessively look the other way and hope she didn't see you.
Especially if you're male?

=^..^=____~~~~

And what is known of this "Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts" person that's always in the live chat premiers? Is she one of the ones who has sent jewellery and fabrics in the past? She appears quite the rabid fan at times.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Good news, I can report that the weather has returned to normal in France for June as we had an amazing thunderstorm for some hours last night which lit up the sky. We get lots of rain in Ireland but our storms are mostly wind and rain and in winter. Lightning is rare for us so we enjoyed the show. Can't say everyone around us agreed I see a large tarpaulin over a tent
Define "normal for June" in France! Here in the deep south it's been hotter than Hades armpit for over a month. And it's not unusual for us to be in the late 20's to mid 30's in June. However, July and August are our hot months (which is why historically businesses close for the entirety of August).Since yesterday the heat has started closing in and, allegedly, storms are on the way. I do hope so. If for no other reason than it will replenish my water butt. But today, the longest day, is also la fête de la musique and every village, town and city will have something going on so it would be sad if it becomes a washout...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Proof is in the pudding - we should request Dana sends some small tasting plates over to tattle towers to find once and for all - can Dana cook?
Even if you did, I'd still be voting against and I have "tasted" her food several times. No, she can not cook. What she does isn't even called cooking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
P.S. since you are demanding references here are people to contact:
1. The man I kissed in the bathtub while my kaboom girlfriend watched
2.Chicken I rescued who now suffers from PTSD
3.Preacher who gave me his see thru blazer
4.Bubblefriend and her table dog
5.Grannies who knitted me a hedgehog
Thanks for asking but do not contact:
1. Parents still paying for unfinished college bills
2. Boyband mates who replaced me mid-song
3. Debora deer who I showed in my woodland watch series
4.Fast French dog, I stole his lunch
5. Petheric, I did an Advent takeover and ruined the shows.
I’m kind of floundering in life and pretty sure I am going to get fired from this editing gig so please give me this. Oh maybe don’t contact FRK either. I did her dirty, she doesn’t understand yet but maybe just no previous cast members or SJ’s old boyfriends or her mother, she’s a scary one. Do you have to check references?
So delicious, so pure, so zingy.
Srsly, the facts themselves write the comedy.
Thank you, @Patriciarella.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

=^..^=____~~~~

And what is known of this "Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts" person that's always in the live chat premiers? Is she one of the ones who has sent jewellery and fabrics in the past? She appears quite the rabid fan at times.
Looking at her IG I suspect she's sent things through to Fanny in the past, maybe hoping for some publicity. Hopefully, not too many items. 😥
www.instagram.com/s.m.greenarts
Her intro :-
Eco friendly🌱 textile & jewellery/decor artist w/ brain-injury visual/hearing impaired writer/poet #artistwithdisability.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

=^..^=____~~~~

I remember she was one of those who was absolutely100% certain that Phillip was only a volunteer and attacked anyone who said otherwise. She appeared offended at the idea that Stephanie would ever hook up with him. Of course as soon as the relationship was revealed, she was 100% certain they were a perfect couple. These people are so brainwashed. It really is a cult.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Define "normal for June" in France! Here in the deep south it's been hotter than Hades armpit for over a month…
Isn’t Hades Armpit where Lalande’s bread is made? Also makes a good gift shop name suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sometimes I naturally doubt you Clara because it pays to be sceptical, but your advice to avoid Dana like she is Medusa has the genuine ring of truth to it 😂

Anyway I'm mostly posting to say I can't stand Phillip and at the same time I'm worried for what kind of impact this diversion to lady in waiting has on his life trajectory. Unless there's some fabulous defacto laws in France and he's more cut throat than I can ever imagine, the longer this goes on, the worse it will be.

Reactions: 11
From what I've heard, Dana's obnoxious behavior alienated almost all of Tess Hoffmans' Venetian birthday guests. Tess surprised them subsequently with her announcement of saying yes to the proposal of Giles Hurbain, son of Richard Hurbain, owner of chateau de Sarzay, her latest fling and the one she dumped the Floridian boyfriend for, who was the one she cheated Adam Guettel with. Apparently the marriage announcement was another reason why Stephanie Jarvis could not use her pink camera, as the poor soul did not yet tell his parents. Meanwhile, the Floridian boyfriend (I believe @KiKiGee has announced his existence before) is not happy obviously. He was flown in to spend a month in France and join in the Venetian celebrations, only to be send back home after a few days with the message of Tess 'not really being in love'. The youngster thought he hit the lottery, only to find out he's been robbed. I hope Snorty has been paying attention, because I'm thinking it won't be much different when it's his turn....

Sometimes I naturally doubt you Clara because it pays to be sceptical, but your advice to avoid Dana like she is Medusa has the genuine ring of truth to it 😂

Anyway I'm mostly posting to say I can't stand Phillip and at the same time I'm worried for what kind of impact this diversion to lady in waiting has on his life trajectory. Unless there's some fabulous defacto laws in France and he's more cut throat than I can ever imagine, the longer this goes on, the worse it will be.
In chateauverse, doubt has saved my ass more than once so I know where you're coming from. I'm just the hatch in a random stream of information, serving whoever wants to be served :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Wherever did you get that idea? Dana does not cook with decent ingredients, she cooks with what's available at the grocery store of her choice. All this woman does is cook with pre-packed, processed food. It tastes blend because it is blend.
That shot of her at the palazzo hanging her boobs out over the Grand Canal, her smile the smile of a thousand sharks' 40 million teeth, kind of explained it all. She needs a biohazard tattoo on her neck. Dan, please note.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
From what I've heard, Dana's obnoxious behavior alienated almost all of Tess Hoffmans' Venetian birthday guests. Tess surprised them subsequently with her announcement of saying yes to the proposal of Giles Hurbain, son of Richard Hurbain, owner of chateau de Sarzay, her latest fling and the one she dumped the Floridian boyfriend for, who was the one she cheated Adam Guettel with. Apparently the marriage announcement was another reason why Stephanie Jarvis could not use her pink camera, as the poor soul did not yet tell his parents. Meanwhile, the Floridian boyfriend (I believe @KiKiGee has announced his existence before) is not happy obviously. He was flown in to spend a month in France and join in the Venetian celebrations, only to be send back home after a few days with the message of Tess 'not really being in love'. The youngster thought he hit the lottery, only to find out he's been robbed. I hope Snorty has been paying attention, because I'm thinking it won't be much different when it's his turn....

In chateauverse, doubt has saved my ass more than once so I know where you're coming from. I'm just the hatch in a random stream of information, serving whoever wants to be served :)
So good to know creepy babydoll will have a daddy.

“Creepy babydoll” referring to the actual toy she drags around not Tess herself. Just to clarify.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That is alcohol and excessive heat (actually same in excessive cold). Been there, done that and had to stop doing it! I've become a real light-weight in my "older" years. The removal of my thyroid and permanent medication didn't help. So it was a case of something had to give!

I had forgotten all about this 🤣🤣🤣 Absolutely sums up the concept of snorty's shop 🤣🤣🤣
I'd forgotten about that skit as well. Parfaaaact!!! The name of the shop must be 'I saw you coming'!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.