The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By that do you mean that she fundraised for restoration and didn’t actually do any? Or was it the probable spending of funds on non-restoration to include money-making apartments? For me that really is the root of problem. She begged for money on a premise of restoration and then just spent it on what she wanted?
As always, I will hold off on commenting on those specifics. I will say that people (some that read here) will be shocked to read that we are not a group of grannies. We are actually a group that ranges from 20 somethings to a few grannies. (We love our grannies). Our leads are a French Maitre (for those in the US a Lawyer) and a reporter for a popular online news organization who both happened to be early Patreon supporters too. We are all connected in various ways and found it easy to make additional connections in year one. Thankfully, we have a few dollars and social media/media knowledge between us. We hope to open a few eyes to the danger of social media "influencers" when stated intentions become lies to fuel a machine.

One more time - for the record - we are NOT trying to take down SJ et al. I hope the information that comes out does not damage her reputation at all... rise some eyebrows... yes. I just hope she learns from this experience. She could put it all to rest by just having a very open and honest video about the lie she sold from day one on Patreon.

I hate long posts so I am sorry. One other thing. Reality shows are popular. In the US they surpass most scripted shows. Truth is stranger than fiction. I hope Ruthy (sp?) is taking great notes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
@KiKiGee was it made clear that the workshop came out of the patreon pocket? I know Stephanie relies on us all forgetting her devious behaviour but I can’t remember if this was outlined as a patreon expenditure.
I think the workshop caroline-know-it-all refers to is the workshop for selmar, with a few new tools. Annmarie did bring over the quality high end stuff

Reactions: 9
I have never bothered to read the chat on YT I just rely on the bits that are posted here. But Caroline Gooder the font of all knowledge appears to be permanently on there. Does she get paid to respond to all the queries?
She's the reason I had to stop reading Youtube comments and came here instead.

Guess what, Caroline?! Each time you post a comment, you're sending someone new over to TATTLE...the HOME of everyone who hates your goddess! 😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
@Clara Burnett is miss Jarvis getting nervous yet with regards to @Isabelle6541 investigation and piece which is coming out or does she think she will be able to survive this too without any real damage?

Reactions: 17
From f/b following the publication of the heavily photoshopped/filtered picture of Fanny in Venice.

Very beautiful! Actress, singer of opera, a Model, cook, baker, artist, creator, decorator, there is not enough words to describe the beauty and talent and intelligence Stephanie has! Forgot Princess and owner of one of the most beautiful upcoming Chateaus in France! She and Gerald her brother, as well as Mummy, have the most upbeat personality and are always so optimistic and have such commonsense as any people I have met I think? They totally shock me. What genes do they have? We just do not know but one thing is very well seen is there is something special about all of them including Percy and Philip! There is a rainbow over their heads. Amaury and Nati as she too is lovely and so intelligent with commonsense! Every single person at Chateau de Lalande has so much to offer. They are not perfect, I am not all that naive', but they are quite close, I think anyway? What secret do they hold, no one really knows!? But we all want to follow along!💐🌞

There is 1 thing I can agree with from this total load of tit and it is yes they totally shock me as well, with their lack of conscience in all that they do.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
@KiKiGee was it made clear that the workshop came out of the patreon pocket? I know Stephanie relies on us all forgetting her devious behaviour but I can’t remember if this was outlined as a patreon expenditure.
@7:12 Stephanie Jarvis discusses equipment, (digger and dumper), but no line item about the workshop expenditures.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here's what we should all do together...

Visit lie Lande for a week and book out the apartments and rooms. We each turn up in chauffer driven luxury cars, Rolls Royces, Bentley, Mercedes Maybach S-Class, etc. The chauffeurs carry in our Fortnum and Mason's hampers, our cases of Crystal and Krug, and our Mont Blanc, Louis Vitton, and Karl Freidrik luggage. We all dress fancy as hell! I scrub up quite well! We congregate in one of the apartments and party into the night... but (here's the good bit) we exclude Fanny. In fact, we exclude everyone in the HMN and just say no thank you to spending time with her and Snorts. During our stay we receive a few hampers from Harrods and the Paris Hotel Athénée for the Summer picnic we will have on the lawn near the lost lake - a party to which she receives no invitation. The chopper landing on the lawn whisks us away to go sight seeing and chateau hunting but we politely disdain in taking her advice because we already own five chateau and just turn flip them for profit.

And it will kill her. Kill her to be on the outside looking in.
I'll buy a ticket for the Euro Millions Lottery for us all shall I? The last one had a top prize of €138 million and I think the next one is a similar amount. Have you all got your passports up to date? I'd be happy to spend a few mil to host you all with a visit lie Lande just for the pleasure of sticking it to her.
I am in!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
About the workshop...
This 👇 is from, My Cousin's Moved In!!! August 24, 2021

David D
10 months ago
Can't wait to see the panelling going up. The chateau that size is in constant need of repair. A dedicated workshop for woodworking is a must.

caroline gooder
9 months ago
The patrons paid for the workshop and it has been a great asset. Thank you patrons.
WHAT? That Caroline Gooder and her revisionist history are a piece of work! Who died and made her 'in charge'?
Patrons paid for the workshop? What did they pay for?
It's crazy to me that she'll put the Patron stamp on a room that Amaury basically put together himself, that needed no renovation, but will fight anyone to the death if they criticize the lack of progress - or real work - in any of the other rooms! She's not upset AT ALL about the lack of heat in that dump? She's not concerned that in the back, the building looks like it's caving on itself? She doesn't think the roof looks sketch? She's perfectly fine with half done projects and untruths told by Stephanie about why they aren't done yet?

In my view, if you're going to assume credit for anything good in that hell hole, you sure as heck better own up to the bad.

She's a loon. She needs to get a grip...and a life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Here's what we should all do together...

Visit lie Lande for a week and book out the apartments and rooms. We each turn up in chauffer driven luxury cars, Rolls Royces, Bentley, Mercedes Maybach S-Class, etc. The chauffeurs carry in our Fortnum and Mason's hampers, our cases of Crystal and Krug, and our Mont Blanc, Louis Vitton, and Karl Freidrik luggage. We all dress fancy as hell! I scrub up quite well! We congregate in one of the apartments and party into the night... but (here's the good bit) we exclude Fanny. In fact, we exclude everyone in the HMN and just say no thank you to spending time with her and Snorts. During our stay we receive a few hampers from Harrods and the Paris Hotel Athénée for the Summer picnic we will have on the lawn near the lost lake - a party to which she receives no invitation. The chopper landing on the lawn whisks us away to go sight seeing and chateau hunting but we politely disdain in taking her advice because we already own five chateau and just turn flip them for profit.

And it will kill her. Kill her to be on the outside looking in.
I'll buy a ticket for the Euro Millions Lottery for us all shall I? The last one had a top prize of €138 million and I think the next one is a similar amount. Have you all got your passports up to date? I'd be happy to spend a few mil to host you all with a visit lie Lande just for the pleasure of sticking it to her.
Well that is the only way I'd want to go to the Shitoo, so put my name down!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well that's a first for FRK, well actually 5.
1. Got a job
2. Building skills
3. Learning a lot
4. Saving up money
5. Enjoying it
I hope Marie sticks at this, finds her way and learns to stand on her own two feet. She can no longer drift along getting nowhere and being miserable, she must knuckle down, grow up and get real. It is now end of June so let's see how she goes and how long it lasts. I wish her luck but she needs more than that.
I believe she enjoys being miserable and sharing her misery with others. Ugh.

• Sad
Per @Isabelle6541 One more time - for the record - we are NOT trying to take down SJ et al. I hope the information that comes out does not damage her reputation at all... rise some eyebrows... yes. I just hope she learns from this experience.

Sorry am puzzled. How can whatever you hope to do not damage her reputation at all? Whatever information that comes out if truthful cannot help but do damage to her reputation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
From f/b following the publication of the heavily photoshopped/filtered picture of Fanny in Venice.

Very beautiful! Actress, singer of opera, a Model, cook, baker, artist, creator, decorator, there is not enough words to describe the beauty and talent and intelligence Stephanie has! Forgot Princess and owner of one of the most beautiful upcoming Chateaus in France! She and Gerald her brother, as well as Mummy, have the most upbeat personality and are always so optimistic and have such commonsense as any people I have met I think? They totally shock me. What genes do they have? We just do not know but one thing is very well seen is there is something special about all of them including Percy and Philip! There is a rainbow over their heads. Amaury and Nati as she too is lovely and so intelligent with commonsense! Every single person at Chateau de Lalande has so much to offer. They are not perfect, I am not all that naive', but they are quite close, I think anyway? What secret do they hold, no one really knows!? But we all want to follow along!💐🌞

There is 1 thing I can agree with from this total load of tit and it is yes they totally shock me as well, with their lack of conscience in all that they do.
Not naive just delusional 🤣🤣🤣 way too many dingbats in the world 😂😂😂

Per @Isabelle6541 One more time - for the record - we are NOT trying to take down SJ et al. I hope the information that comes out does not damage her reputation at all... rise some eyebrows... yes. I just hope she learns from this experience.

Sorry am puzzled. How can whatever you hope to do not damage her reputation at all? Whatever information that comes out if truthful cannot help but do damage to her reputation.
Sorry to butt in 🤣 she ruined her own reputation nobody needs to feel guilty or shoulder the responsibility for her deceit period 👈 I know I don’t 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That explained all the lovely pristine tools and geer in black boxes, could even explain the lovely tools Dan has been using. Still trying to figure out which Dan is getting paid for at this time. I think as of now he’s getting paid to finish the wooden structure in the vegetable garden. And perhaps paid by the job. As he doesn’t appear to be on salary anymore.

@Clara Burnett is miss Jarvis getting nervous yet with regards to @Isabelle6541 investigation and piece which is coming out or does she think she will be able to survive this too without any real damage?
Nervous not so much, I'd say. She still thinks she has nothing to worry about as she has done nothing wrong and if she did, it was an honest mistake. Delusional is a term that comes to mind often when one partakes in the same social circles as the charlataine. I've noticed some changes in her public behavior, she seems to be more drawn back and less outspokenly present, but that could have several other causes. My hope is that the @Isabelle6541 investigation will hit her unexpected and will shame her back into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

And let's be clear, she does not have a very glowing reputation to begin with. Trash will be trash, always.

WE WILL NOT QUOTE SOURCES FROM THIS SITE AT ALL however, it is how we found and have been in contact with a few people.
Have you spoken with Frank & Ivo yet? I'm sure they can fill in some of the gaps...

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Well if she does not think she has done anything wrong she will not think her reputation will be damaged at all. We have no influence over that. Also - "if truthful"?... we are simply quoting her words in her own videos. We are not making things up. You don't have to with her. She is doing it to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.