The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well.......

More distraction from the lack of real renovation work being done at the HMN for over $30,000 per month. Where is the money being spent? The wood was bought months ago, Amaury is paid each month from the Patreon, he brought his own equipment... Where is it all going? Why is it not being spent on addressing the heating, the crumbling façade, the repairs for the terrace and stairs, the apartments (which should come out of your own purse because that's adding to your revenue), the ugly pink shower room, the lake restoration, the boathouse..... it's exasperating. I'm so cross about the money I wasted in 2020 for those six months. It's was only £30 but I was tricked! That's just plain wrong.

Where are these missing association accounts?!

Free labour in the kitchen dressed up as volunteers - Stephanie it's just exploitation, plain and simple. Hire a full time cook, like your BnB manager, or your two part-time gardeners, or on-site carpenter cousin, or your gigolo.

I hope this Patron Day will be her reckoning. I might just travel down from Paris and pelt the place with tomatoes and flour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She won't show up.
It would be the appropriate time for her to come down with Covid. Hell everyone at the Shitoo could so the whole thing had to be cancelled! I can imagine her in her sick bed cancelling the event and saying how she can't believe it, as she has been so careful for nearly 3 years and now she is sick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Anders came with some pretty good Royal Copenhagen, eh Steph?!
A new teapot goes for 1269,- DKK (asuming it's the 70cl)
Musselmalet Riflet Tekande 70 cl | Royal Copenhagen
An antique one goes for 10.000DKK
Royal Copenhagen Antik Muss... - dba.dk - Køb og Salg af Nyt og Brugt

In no way would Anders give all those things for free...
"..this darling tea set that Anders, who bought the chandeliers also bought for me.." that sentence seems off considering he 'donated' them, you'd think she'd have added a bit more, like 'so generously donated to the chateau..' Unless he didn't donate them. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
most people who have sheap dont wait for the hottest day in the year to shear them...poor animals..

Fanny is excited to use her new teaset from Anders...woman.....a teapot is a teapot...and a cup is a cup...i use my same coffeecup for years...it does its job...it keeps my coffee in and heated...the fuss about a teaset.. 😨

Fanny there isnt a corridor of doom to clear...its a whole chateau of doom to clear..and more crap is still coming in...that woman is insane..totally..

She is over the moon with her courtyard...all i see is rendering falling off...a crumbling facade..unpainted windows,, wonky and missing shutters..

that place is completely unorganized and cluttered..i would go mad living like that...but ... i dont drink the whole day...

at least they are trying to find keys to lock the heap up...before the patreons will take over..well not very succesfully..all the locks are rusted and never used since the first world war..at least if fills minutes of her not so interesting vlog..

she wants to get rid of the jag....she for sure reads here...any tattlers interested...send a email to nutty....maybe you get a reply in 2030...

to tell things short...a crappy vlog getting rid of crap....not worth your time...that heap is full of crap....unbelievable..:eek: and unfinished rooms..one must be utterly mad to live like this..and get paid also...by more even more nutters...🙄 sometimes it think the world has gone mad...the more stupid you act..the more support you get..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This new video left me speechless. I mean how many cards one person needs. I thought she'll say she's going to gift it to her friends or something. But no she put it all back to that drawer and probably won't look at them for another ten years.
Also, that building has a potential and with money she is getting, it could be very charming. Now it just looks old, in the need of good cleaning and clearing out.
And in this video even Philip has more sense than her. At least he did something and didn't complain how reading in the bed would be more enjoyable.
She is one greedy, senseless woman without proper work ethics.
Ok rant over 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 33
SJ called a date to make sure families with childeren couldn't come.
1. She hates childeren
2. Middle aged and older people have more disposable income.
It's a smart and diplomatic move tbh.

So since La Jarvis bookmarks my comments, here is some advice from someone with a degree(s) in international business, marketing & communication
Gurl no, eeew no, just no.
A tour and some light lunch is a duck you to all the people who made it possible to buy the antiques, art, holidays, expensive wine etc (@Lady Avonlea has the spreadsheet in case you forgot)
If you want to sustain this lifestyle use the patreon day as a try out to make your Royal dump an event Venue for events which suits the Lalande narrative. Costume balls, themed parties.

Reduce the number of visitors to 100/150.
Run to the Marie, fire department, insurance companies to get everything in order.
Talk with neighbouring sites and come to an agreement that your guests can stay there and they are shuttled back and forth to your place by said hosts.
Hire sufficient staff, security, rent out all the rooms and appartments.
Book musician/DJ
Book dancefloor
Organize ball (what kind of theme)
Lighting/decor/flowers
Plan the food for breakfast and dinner and make arrangements for their deliveries. Inform the local bakery on time so they can schedule it too.
Plan a day activity
Plan a evening activity like movie night out in the back.
Order bracelets which can't be taken off, so you will know who is on the guesstlist and who is not.

All the patreons will be blown away and they will certainly return. After the event, you sit down and see how much everything has costs you. So you know exactly what the basic costs are.
You then squeal how much you have enjoyed it and start planning your next event, larger and charge fully let's say 750 for 3 days and 2 nights.
Do this a couple of times a year and you don't have to open your B&B, make much more money, and have always something to film. Plus you actually will support local business.

While at it, ask Ian to finish the appartment asap another room to rent out!

Ps my consultancy fee is €275 p/h ex VAT, you got it for free 🤣
And she didn’t deserve your expert consultation 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 but your a rock star 😘

Reactions: 12
Just watching Glastonbury Festival on our brilliant BBC. Watching 'At the 50 years BBC & Counting' strand of the output. Last weekend near me it was the Isle of Wight Festival. Over the years the mud has been the thing that people have talked about at these festivals. I remember going to Reading Festival many years ago...oh my the toilets..:sick::sick:. Had to pick up a youngster in the family from the station when she came back from BoomTown Festival as she'd got no cash. Absolutely caked in mud from top to toe - she'd left her tent behind as it was wrecked.

Are we taking bets on how many people will actually turn up? 🤣🤣
Don't tell her her Yankee Tattle grannies been there, done that.
A rilly long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What about include souvenir goody bag? I'm sure the tattle contributors could make suggestions for it's contents.
She could film her patrons opening their gifts sent in 2021 and still to be opened!! She would have content for the next 2 years!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Fanny is excited to use her new teaset from Anders...woman.....a teapot is a teapot...and a cup is a cup...i use my same coffeecup for years...it does its job...it keeps my coffee in and heated...the fuss about a teaset.. 😨
I have my modern tea cups that we use daily. They can be put in the dishwasher and they aren’t very expensive so when my mum inevitably drops them it isn’t the end of the world.

We have some old tea sets that belonged to my grandma and some to my great grandma. We use them on special occasions and they are really beautiful and also meaningful as they are heirlooms now - but the fuss of hand washing them all and I’m petrified of breaking them. Most of them are display only right now.

I really don’t get why she would stockpile so many of them. When serving so many people the hand washing up at the end must be insane! And I bet you aren’t doing it. You can’t display them anywhere and you only need so many plates and cups. Are you feeding a large country or the typical upto 6 guests and max 6 or so people who are staying to work?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not really surprised ..he is totally worthless! He’s too busy painting his fingernails, and putting his hair in a topsy tail.
I would not put Snorts in charge of hanging clothes on the rail that Am fixed, he is so useless. He makes NO ATEMPT to do anything that involves the word WORK. We are sure that they read here as often take action on things Tattlers have suggested but not once has it spured Snorts to adjust his ways or looks, he thinks he is above everyone, everything and Steph is so desperate to be loved and put on a pedestal that she has to put up with his lazy ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So was there never insurance on that car to get it fixed after FRK rammed into it so that it could be repaired years ago??? And crap! They need a car at the dump...get the rear axle fixed!!! Cheaper than buying a new car, right?
That ancient Jag would not have been insured fully comprehensive just third party fire and theft. Even if it were no insurance company would pay out to have it fixed, it would be written off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
now-thats-whats-important-priority.gif

John Vonundzu
20 minutes ago
Strangely enough, I have a Sevres soup plate and a cup from the service that Phillip's "favourite" plate @ 8:37 was modeled after. My cup dates to 1787, the soup plate a few years earlier. Both of mine are in somewhat less than perfect condition - but true eighteenth century Sevres.

Philip Janssen
16 minutes ago
That’s amazing! I didn’t know it was modelled after an 18th century Sèvres original!

Del _ecuras
38 minutes ago
Why nail varnish Phillip ?

Philip Janssen
25 minutes ago
Because I can :)

Lin Robertson
1 hour ago
How can a man wear nail varnish!

Philip Janssen
37 minutes ago
Quite easily 😉

Jon 832
2 hours ago
What's with the black fingernails Philip? - never had you as a goth.

Philip Janssen
32 minutes ago
It’s dark brown! Though I used to sport black varnish every once in a while

Dear Stephanie Jarvis,
is-your-idiot-brain-getting-fucked-by-stupid-ashley-barrett.gif

Sincerely,
Cathrine

Catherine
1 hour ago (edited)
with all that you keep, you're selling the vintage cards lovingly collected by a deceased relative... and as you make fun of Phillip, I'm reminded of Tomaz and Selmar's incredible work as others fluff about... while the Jag 'isn't very valuable', it was your father's - with all the money you spend, you don't want to fix what was apparently a great car before you roughed it up?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’m picking an egg and mayo sandwich, pickled herring and Speculaas cookies affair. An Anglo/Dutch collaboration rather than your froggoise. Snorty Hur,hur will be designated decorator ( go frigging figure!). He will naturally draw inspiration from dearly, departed granny’s afternoon provincial tea parties. It’ll be all paper Delft napkins and toothpicks in ceramic clogs 😉
My friends husband recently had food poisoning. Was tracked back to an egg sandwich from a gas station. Imagine if Fanny poisoned her guests with egg & mayo sandwiches.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
****************SPOILER ALERT************

Singing round the piano in next weeks patreon video. NOooooooo please don’t show it.
Too too painful. I might have to up the alcohol intake to listen to that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thank you Alice Allan.❤
Alice Allan
17 minutes ago
Just curious as how are the renovations coming along…. I noticed the delay in informing us how the projects haven’t been complete in months! Has the restorer been started with the chapel.
WOW! The big guns have started to question things. Are the scales finally about to fall from their eyes?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He makes NO ATEMPT to do anything that involves the word WORK.
OMG.....just finished the latest CD and those Bloody Keys !!!
I would have shoved them down his throat ........ I do not believe he did all the clearing of the passage like Fanny said in the end ! He is incapable of it!
As for the Jag........ she found out it would cost more to move and dump it than try to sell it !!!
That old girl is giving it away because it saves her $$

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.