The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the very strange editing (same bit repeated twice), the crazyness of eating king Tut's chutney found in his tomb, (I suppose in order to reach him directly in the Other World and spare the flight money to Egypt - great upgrade!) and the blobby icecream made with whole chunks of bananas in king Tut's icecream maker, she had A LOT of booze! Add to that the idiocy of cleaning and moving furniture in 37°... well, I expected she would fall flat on her face.
By the way, why does the food (well, sort of) they serve to the guests, always look overcooked, burned, disgusting and cheap?
That's not the way to prepare stuffed tomatoes. Just a spit of stuffing?
This is how they should look
View attachment 1355741
I was glad to see at least a bit of stuffing in them because a first I thought a single tomato was Steph's idea of a delicacy "vine-ripened toe-mah-toe on a bed of hand-picked fresh lettuce from the gardens of Lalande." La dee dah.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In all this little ex-laundry room's various incarnations, has no-one ever thought to scrub it clean of that filthy green mold?

Green mold often causes upper respiratory infections, Including bronchitis and pneumonia, as well as inflammation of the lungs. In some people it causes severe sinus issues, itchy skin rashes and hives.

View attachment 1355566

Oh wait, stupid me! It's Snorty that's going to be setting up, stocking and running the shop right? Just forget everything I wrote.
Aww! They're playing shop! What japes they shall have and it will give them hours of fun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dan's moanfest just out.
He moans about the heatwave and not being able to work, (there must be inside jobs to be done Dan, it's the Shitooo, it;s falling around your ears)
He moans about not getting air con installed last winter, (which is weird for someone not living in the family home)
Spends Father's Day with Kid 1&2 today and presume Annalise was there too as he says 'we're spending tie as a family,, and then moans about being bored and needing to get back to work if the weather is cooler. All that in 3.34 minutes.

He's loosing the plot !!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
well have to say..my sister and i are almost one year and one week apart...my mother always dressed us in the same way...for formal portraits..i sometimes look at them and i quite like it..i can see annalise is making an effort..thats always a good thing..i think she is an very good and loving mother..it would be better if they had the children when their life was on the rail..i think they still would be together..some things in life you have to plan..
Sometimes babies come when they want to. I had my first when I was using contraception. Once you have one, most people have a second as it's good to get the hard years of nappies and broken sleep over as soon as possible! The sooner you are able to return to work etc too.

Reactions: 12
I've no idea on French rules and regs regarding commercial ventures situated within existing commercial ventures. Can Fanny open a chateau shop without a licence and registration of the shop business, or does it become incorporated into her existing B&B business? Either way, does the Marie have to be informed, and what is the paperwork involved? The B&B is naturally set up to take credit card payments online, but what about those who want to pay with credit cards for shop purchases? She and Snorty might be planning to do 'cash only' and keep the new shop under the radar.

And how long before their enterprise, which Fanny claims there's only china for at this stage, grows into them adding furniture and decor items from brocantes and Emmaus, as well as all the cadeaux crap they secretly want to get rid of?

Why on earth would a poor disabled person want to go to that heap of rotten stones? Didn't this lady watch the vlogs??
If she's silly enough to stay there, there's the day bed in the kitchen.

But then Fanny wouldn't cater to a person with a disability. It's just not in her nature.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stephanie Jarvis has unwittingly brought us together from around the world. This hate site is the best thing to come out of The Chateau Diaries. Thanks Steph!

-Also, the chateau is filthy and gross and idiots live there.

Cheers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
What a bloody shambles tonights vlog. Apart from the editing, who on earth got Philip ready, he looked like he had escaped from a mental hospital wearing other peoples clothes.

I did screenshot it, but I shan't post it because it is alarming; but you can see his snail trail on that corned beef skin through the crochet top. It's texture on texture on yet more texture.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Stephanie Jarvis has unwittingly brought us together from around the world. This hate site is the best thing to come out of The Chateau Diaries. Thanks Steph!

Congrats on VIP from a fellow Floridian! And thank you for your spot-on videos.

• Heart
In all this little ex-laundry room's various incarnations, has no-one ever thought to scrub it clean of that filthy green mold?

Green mold often causes upper respiratory infections, Including bronchitis and pneumonia, as well as inflammation of the lungs. In some people it causes severe sinus issues, itchy skin rashes and hives.

View attachment 1355566

Oh wait, stupid me! It's Snorty that's going to be setting up, stocking and running the shop right? Just forget everything I wrote.

That green slime would suggest there is yet another rising damp issue.... There is another room on the back of that wall so it must be coming up from the floor????

Are you talking about your underwear or shoes😳😉😂😂

I haven't worn underwear this past week - Paris and London have been so hot I need circulation instead of structural support at times like this

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lady Lindy said:
The part that she should have edited out is an insight into what she is actually like without the fake excited laugh-talking
She appeared confused, lost her train of thought. Side effects of the chutney?

Could be that but the real money is on the copious amount of wine or any other alcohol close to hand that she consumes from the moment she gets out of bed.
The way those 2 dress and act now, what the hell will they look like in 10 years time when their alcohol dependency will be at an even higher level.
Not even going into the detail of what is going to be sold at Squirrel boys play shop, (all the unwanted crap from cadeaux being at the head of the queue) who the hell is actually going to come to the shittoo to buy it. Constantly reminded how remote it is they certainly won’t be relying on passing trade.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
well if you serve 11 years old chutney..and make icecream in that filthy thing...i guess that disgusting look is the least of all the quests concern... :eek: past present..and future.. That place is really health unsafe...and she puts it on YT?? how much booze did she had??

The whole banana bread and ice cream BS, again, makes me wonder why she is filling in the 30mins with this shite? Is she planning another covert trip? Is she already on one? What day is the guest dinner Sat or Sun? She maybe on a night flight to Mexico as we speak, slumped with her pet monkey on her lap in business pissed as a fart ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok, now something weird has happened. The original quote from today has been edited to read:

293D9EE7-5F7A-4400-91DB-423D6BC94616.jpeg

From earlier:

82B2E641-9FBF-494B-B253-0712E1C626C7.jpeg

Starting to sound like a spurned suitor.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The whole banana bread and ice cream BS, again, makes me wonder why she is filling in the 30mins with this shite? Is she planning another covert trip? Is she already on one? What day is the guest dinner Sat or Sun? She maybe on a night flight to Mexico as we speak, slumped with her pet monkey on her lap in business pissed as a fart ...
What we saw today was horrible. All.

• Heart

Cheers!
Agree, and Congrats @Jules100 on becoming a VIP (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Cheers!
Jules!!! You did it!!! Congratulations your VIPness!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Cheers!
Congratulations! 💓 🌺🍾🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.