The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the event is only approximately 9 weeks from today? Fanny knows she can’t get the proper permits in time and her Patrons from the United States would want additional time to make travel plans and get the best airline rates. She doesn’t even know how many people are expected, what days they are expected, and didn’t put a deadline for replying to Ñutty ( who doesn’t open or respond to emails for weeks or months and cannot even open boxes of presents for 6 months at a time)…. Fanny is really jerking the Patrons around that pay for her wasteful extravagant lifestyle. They don’t even have a working landline at the Shittoo and no way for anyone to contact them other than mail or email.

Stephanfraudie is so lazy. She is getting super entitled and sloppy with everything that she touches. She doesn’t care that she lies with every breath she takes. She doesn’t care that her videos are obviously cobbled together at the last minute with old footage or manipulated footage wearing the same clothing for weeks to supply footage to insert into random videos to mislead viewers. She is deliberately trying to mislead Patrons about monies, work at the Shittoo, her traveling and spending, etc. Again, day drinking is not your friend, Fanny the Shittelaine.

Also, WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS!!!
I just remembered @Clara Burnett told is she was denied permission for the event by the mayor as they failed the fire chief’s inspection.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s all smoke and mirrors. She doesn’t know if it’s 1,2 or 3 days or which of those days it will be. She is just putting it out there. No solid date for planning. She knows not a lot of people will pitch but is making a big song and dance about it. I hope the whole of @Isabelle6541 group arrives. There will be some hard question to has to answer. Oh and she hangs the Marquise apart like a carrot in front of everyone. The room 3000+ patrons have paid for can be seen if you arrive at the chateau.
Shows again she doesn't want to put effort into patreon day. The patreons are her 'employers'.
She could have made arrangements with the nearby chateau's/glamping/ b&b and reduce it to maybe 100 people but give the patreons a weekend to never forget. This is really really sad. The patreons pay into a dream to be a part of this fairtale and they get a light lunch egg salad with lots of greens + baguette and a glass of boxed wine.

P.s. we haven't heard garden party a lot this season? Wonder why that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone have any ideas about the timeline on this vlog as in the workshop Natti looks as if she is wearing a maternity type dress, however, later on in the kitchen she appears much slimmer.
At the very least the workshop footage looks old. You can see the courtyard fountain and tree scaffolding through the door but I don’t see the trees themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Firstly @Le Baiseur sorry to hear such sad news, its so hard to say goodbye, but try and find comfort in the knowing you gave them the best life you could, love is the greatest luxury in life and pets give us so much.

Secondly, I cant with Fanny, the more i watch her the more it dawns on me she has no personality of her own, she just clings to who she is with and copy's parts of there personality, she did it with wiik early on, then teabag now lady Philip, shes all take and it getting very vulgar to watch.

• Heart
Here you go, hot off the press!

Patron Open Day
She says 'we have to limit it to a few hundred per day' 🤣 🤣 (in her dreams)
Guided tours - say 200 people turn up on a day 😁😁 - 10 in each group - 20 tours each lasting an hour...you haven't done the maths again have you Fanny 🤣🤣
Light lunch offered : yep Fanny we've seen your catering - best to minimise expectations before the hungry hoards turn up. I see a market for a 'Dana's Burgers' van at the chateau gates.
The panelling
So basically Amaury took some time creating a template. Once he had that template then he can just bash out the moulding. What on earth has taken him so long?
Suggest the whole of the chateau cult read up on Parkinson's Law & work out why it is sabotaging your productivity.
Parkinson’s Law is the old adage that work expands to fill the time allotted for its completion. The term was first coined by Cyril Northcote Parkinson in a humorous essay he wrote for “The Economist” in 1955. He shares the story of a woman whose only task in a day is to send a postcard – a task which would take a busy person approximately three minutes. But the woman spends an hour finding the card, another half hour looking for her glasses, 90 minutes writing the card, 20 minutes deciding whether or not to take an umbrella along on her walk to the mailbox … and on and on until her day is filled.
Self sufficiency
Her incredulous reaction to the concept that the chateau should strive to be self sufficient. Brain dead.
Up yours Marie
Another gushing extolling of the talents of the new Marie (Maria). See Marie Wiik I know I told you that you were fabulous, but you know....plenty more where you came from.
Hot hot hot
So Fanny & Phi Phi are wilting but hey it's their home. Imagine those nitwit guests paying a fortune for the privilege of staying in a farmhouse with no air con, no pool & nothing to do all day apart from waiting around for their dinner. Idiots. Old saying a fool and his money are soon parted,

• Heart
Reactions: 42
And the event is only approximately 9 weeks from today? Fanny knows she can’t get the proper permits in time and her Patrons from the United States would want additional time to make travel plans and get the best airline rates. She doesn’t even know how many people are expected, what days they are expected, and didn’t put a deadline for replying to Ñutty ( who doesn’t open or respond to emails for weeks or months and cannot even open boxes of presents for 6 months at a time)…. Fanny is really jerking the Patrons around that pay for her wasteful extravagant lifestyle. They don’t even have a working landline at the Shittoo and no way for anyone to contact them other than mail or email.

Stephanfraudie is so lazy. She is getting super entitled and sloppy with everything that she touches. She doesn’t care that she lies with every breath she takes. She doesn’t care that her videos are obviously cobbled together at the last minute with old footage or manipulated footage wearing the same clothing for weeks to supply footage to insert into random videos to mislead viewers. She is deliberately trying to mislead Patrons about monies, work at the Shittoo, her traveling and spending, etc. Again, day drinking is not your friend, Fanny the Shittelaine.

Also, WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS!!!
I sincerely hope that her Patreon numbers nosedive drastically because SURELY at least some of the patrons must see how Stephanie Jarvis is manipulating them into thinking that she is being so "respectful and benevolent" when in actual fact, she is just scamming them in connection to their "alleged" long awaited, Garden Party.
And, let's not forget, that they are ultimately paying for too. :mad:
I have always maintained that Tattle Life isn't a hate site, well at least Chateau Diaries isn't, we are truth seekers and tellers!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Its been a bloody hot day in The Netherlands..tomorrow even hotter..still so much work...so we were not able to leave for France but... this weekend we go..i cant wait..just a few months no work...almost no phonecalls..i hope at least...just living the good life..catching up with books by the pool...good food...meeting French friends again...bbq..life goes fast...sometimes we must enjoy it a little...it can be over before you know it..

And no we are not going to visit Lalalande..although to my horror its not even two hours away from our house in the bourgogne..
I hope you enjoy your well earned break... catching up, no agendas, doing as much or as little as you want... good to be alive days. I think the weather is hot in most places at the moment. UK has been scorching (well scorching for us anyway) the last few days... I never complain when the sun shines, I just enjoy it but am sensible to take cover from the intensity... Wherever you are in the world, whatever the weather, have a fabulous day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Firstly @Le Baiseur sorry to hear such sad news, its so hard to say goodbye, but try and find comfort in the knowing you gave them the best life you could, love is the greatest luxury in life and pets give us so much.

Secondly, I cant with Fanny, the more i watch her the more it dawns on me she has no personality of her own, she just clings to who she is with and copy's parts of there personality, she did it with wiik early on, then teabag now lady Philip, shes all take and it getting very vulgar to watch.
That's exactly what Narcs do. They are emotional vampires and expert actors in mimicry - the action or skill of imitating someone or something, especially in order to entertain or ridicule. They up the anti even more so when they see what A N OTHERS gain from displaying empathy/kindness etc, etc.
I have frequently caught Ns in my personal life repeating precisely what I had previously said to them, to others as if those were their (the N's) original thoughts, words or deeds. Truly spectacularly mind blowing. And, if you ever pick them up on it, they accuse you of being confrontational. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So the patreon day is a tour of the Royal dump and a light lunch? That is a huuuuuge duck you!

She could have taken this opportunity to let her patreons experience the 'magic'.
A proper 2 day event, with good meals and a costumed ball. It would also give the local economy a little boost. Imagine the bagguettes and pain au chocola they needed to purchase.

I guess it's too much to spend money on patreons who has supported her financially for 2.5 years. Mind blown!

It's set over 3 days however as a patreon you get a tour ans lunch! That's it. Nothing more.
You also get a porta-potty!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One more topic from the Patreon video. Wood dentil moulding is commercially made and available. Fanny made the remark about turning the Shittoo into a museum with all the custom woodwork, etc. Again, it is a farmhouse. She is collecting money to restore a farmhouse. There was no need for custom dentil moulding and other elaborate wood work and expensive tapestry wallpaper in the Marquis suite. There is certainly no need to create a secret door in the suite.

Fanny is decorating and creating a mini Versailles motif in many of the Shittoo rooms. Having Amaury create all these custom wood moldings, etc. is not restoration because it is out of place in a farmhouse and is not consistent with restoration. The same with the English Gardens, the grande salon, etc. The custom dentil moulding isn’t going to heat the Shittoo, repair the electrical issues, keep out the damp, or keep the roof from falling in. It is just another one of Stephanmememe’s follies at the expense of the Patrons, to bolster her grandiose delusions of grandeur.

Amaury’s equipment looked new and he has a lot of it. I wonder how much money Fanny has spent purchasing new equipment for him and if that was part of the lure for him to move to the Shittoo. He seems like an excellent craftsman but a lot of the work he is doing is far too elaborate and out of place for a farmhouse.

Amaury has made himself at home at the Shittoo and it seems like he intends to stay for a long time. He expressed his dreams of making the Shittoo self sustaining and bringing his bees to make honey, etc. He is getting mentally and emotionally invested in the dump, which is dangerous, especially when the money dries up like the pond.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In a vlog lasting 18.15 minutes, no mention of accounts but Fanny spends:

Patron Party (3.47 minutes)
  • Hold the dates!!! Sept 6-8 Patron Open Days🥳
  • Travel to the HMN for a light lunch, porto-loos and a tour 🚽
  • Mummy & Percy may be there? I know it can be hard to travel on a SA passport, but what has old Percy done that France won’t let him in?
  • Would be fun if we hired a plane towing a banner saying ‘Where are the accounts you grifting fraud?🛩
Dentil Moulding (9.51 minutes)
  • I’ve learned more about dentil moulding then I ever wanted to know
  • Fanny picks the most complicated moulding for Cuz to make, because she doesn’t care how much it costs or how long it takes
Jardain Anglais (1.05 minutes)
  • Picking weeds
  • Cuz is a bee keeper 🐝
Self-sufficent shiteau (.52 mins)
  • Fanny isn’t interested (because it takes work and she’s a lazy cow)
Dinner with patrons (3.00 mins)
  • Complaining about the heat (only current bit of footage in the vlog) 🌞
Goodbye (.20 mins.)🐝
Love the plane with banner suggestion!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did you notice she mentions quite often that they are having 'potatoes from the garden'? Needless to say that's another huge lie: with so many people eating there now they would need all the beds in the walled garden filled with potato plants in order to serve their guests. They don't. They buy them cheap in the supermarket. And I've seen them do it: buy the cheapest produce and sell it off as 'from the garden'.

Married has never stopped those porky claws from grabbing whatever she continues to crave. On the contrary, I'd say.
Knew it!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Stephanie Jarvis also stated that she has 3,500 patrons plus their "plus one" are invited = poss 7,000 attendees.
Then went onto say that they could manage 2/300 people per day = 900 max over the 3 days.
An awful lot of disappointed patrons methinks!
TBH, anybody with any sense would not even contemplate attending as it will be an absolute shambles from start to finish.
Anyone with any professionalism/business sense would just hold their hands up and say, "sorry patrons but I feel that we should postpone the party until next year so I can firmly set a date in the calendar for 2023 now. Plus side is that the heating will have been installed, Grand Salon will be finished/gardens will have matured and I can organise everything perfectly for everybody. I hope you will all understand".
And, obviously, of course they will. :rolleyes:
I'd say that it's the perfect opportunity for the group of patrons that is trying to get her to own up to her "mistakes" and hold her accountable. To go there and ask all the annoying questions Stephanie Jarvis deletes and blocks online, but can't ignore when asked directly. Also, as this "party" will be the yearly by law mandatory meeting of members of her association, maybe they can put some of these subjects on the official agenda and even try to have a vote to get management replaced :) Wishful thinking, I know, but hey, why not?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Patron Open Day
She says 'we have to limit it to a few hundred per day' 🤣 🤣 (in her dreams)
Guided tours - say 200 people turn up on a day 😁😁 - 10 in each group - 20 tours each lasting an hour...you haven't done the maths again have you Fanny 🤣🤣
Light lunch offered : yep Fanny we've seen your catering - best to minimise expectations before the hungry hoards turn up. I see a market for a 'Dana's Burgers' van at the chateau gates.
The panelling
So basically Amaury took some time creating a template. Once he had that template then he can just bash out the moulding. What on earth has taken him so long?
Suggest the whole of the chateau cult read up on Parkinson's Law & work out why it is sabotaging your productivity.
Parkinson’s Law is the old adage that work expands to fill the time allotted for its completion. The term was first coined by Cyril Northcote Parkinson in a humorous essay he wrote for “The Economist” in 1955. He shares the story of a woman whose only task in a day is to send a postcard – a task which would take a busy person approximately three minutes. But the woman spends an hour finding the card, another half hour looking for her glasses, 90 minutes writing the card, 20 minutes deciding whether or not to take an umbrella along on her walk to the mailbox … and on and on until her day is filled.
Self sufficiency
Her incredulous reaction to the concept that the chateau should strive to be self sufficient. Brain dead.
Up yours Marie
Another gushing extolling of the talents of the new Marie (Maria). See Marie Wiik I know I told you that you were fabulous, but you know....plenty more where you came from.
Hot hot hot
So Fanny & Phi Phi are wilting but hey it's their home. Imagine those nitwit guests paying a fortune for the privilege of staying in a farmhouse with no air con, no pool & nothing to do all day apart from waiting around for their dinner. Idiots. Old saying a fool and his money are soon parted,
So forgive me if I'm a bit slow to catch on... the Patreon visits... each brings a plus one...it's mid week so there will be more rooms available and over a 3 day period, but surely, not everyone will board there, they may possibly just visit for a few hours? I'm being generous here as she mentions they can accept a few hundred per day. Nutti is going to be the one who will sift through the visitors and the boarders and organise into groups for the tours? Caterers? since when do they have caterers? Interesting that she thinks parking for 3 thousand patrons rocking up ( as if) is the safety issue and not the amount of people gathered together in a building that doesn't appear to have any fire exits notices on display. Madam needs to be up bright an early for those 3 days. Everything she said about the visits were emphasized with 'hopefully'. Can't run a business on a fingers crossed basis. I wonder if Jason has booked his stay yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Amaury is evidently a master craftsman. Pride in his work, materials and tools. What the duck is he doing there? What is he running away from? His arrival, whilst flash fanny did talk it up, seemed hasty. Then the dash back to UK to collect his equipment with DTM. I figure that was to get in before the brexit deadline. But I have a hunch he is running/hiding/distancing from something!
Other observations... fanny talking to the camera has the par-fect blue/black manicure of Venice but in the garden the chipped red that she scrubbed in the downstairs loo a couple of vlogs back. Still screwing with the timelines, smoke and mirrors. Also in Amaurys workshop, those swallows/Martin's will have already flown the nest by now. Especially with this hot weather. And it is illegal to break the nests in France, hefty fine and possible prison so good to hear him say he wouldn't do it. But I bet she has in the past...
I have the same suspicions about this guy. It sure seems like he takes pride in his work and it does not make any sense to me to waste that on her dump of a farmhouse. It must be something in his personal life, as he's not the nice guy he portrays to be. His continuing involvement with the Argentinian Bully is another clue to what he is like in real life. He obviously inherited the same Biglio gene from his mother as his cuz did from hers: the charm away gene that creates smoke and mirrors all around.

• Heart
  • Sad
So forgive me if I'm a bit slow to catch on... the Patreon visits... each brings a plus one...it's mid week so there will be more rooms available and over a 3 day period, but surely, not everyone will board there, they may possibly just visit for a few hours? I'm being generous here as she mentions they can accept a few hundred per day. Nutti is going to be the one who will sift through the visitors and the boarders and organise into groups for the tours? Caterers? since when do they have caterers? Interesting that she thinks parking for 3 thousand patrons rocking up ( as if) is the safety issue and not the amount of people gathered together in a building that doesn't appear to have any fire exits notices on display. Madam needs to be up bright an early for those 3 days. Everything she said about the visits were emphasized with 'hopefully'. Can't run a business on a fingers crossed basis. I wonder if Jason has booked his stay yet?
I think no one will be allowed to board there. If I am not mistaken, Fanny made a point of saying all the rooms would be empty so Patrons could view them.

Reactions: 28
And it is illegal to break the nests in France, hefty fine and possible prison so good to hear him say he wouldn't do it. But I bet she has in the past...
Oh, she has, several times. She uses a broom to knock the nests out, or rather, she has someone do it for her, every year. It's a mystery to me why she forgot about it this year. Maybe because Isabelle Jarvis has not been around? She takes care of that normally.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.