The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband was in the Navy for 9 years. He still currently works in an environment where he interacts with current members and maintains the same level of inspection and polish he had when he was in service. All clothes pressed day before. Haircut every two weeks. Clean shaven. Shoes polished. Knows uniform of the day so as not to overdress the higher ups. His trick for polishing his shoes - Pledge furniture polish. 🤣🤣🤣
Great trick to know!!! 👍🏻
Wondering if Orange Glo would do the trick as well? It has a nice sheen. 💡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sometimes babies come when they want to. I had my first when I was using contraception. Once you have one, most people have a second as it's good to get the hard years of nappies and broken sleep over as soon as possible! The sooner you are able to return to work etc too.
Yes my girls are 14th months apart. My sister and I are 5 years apart and we weren’t really close growing up/ that’s a big jump in interests and so forth. We are closer as adults really- 5 years isn’t so much once you’re grown. My youngest daughter has 2 boys that are 16 months apart- 5 and almost 4 and she’s expecting her third in Nov/Dec.!!! So that’ll be an age difference. But the oldest starts kindergarten/ and both potty trained so that’s good. Here we go again! Oh and where I was going with this is that her boys like to “match” in what they wear- as they say. And it is sweet when they are young. I’m sure they won’t do that for long- with starting school. 💙💙

Reactions: 14
What are the new Lalande shop’s hours? Who will work there selling crap? Who are the potential customers they think will show up, just bnb guests or open to public? What will it be named? WTF?
Yes!!! The shop will be named "Phil's What the duck 5 and Dime". Open only between 3 and 3:15 p.m. Maybe.
On Sundays. Maybe. Maybe not. Never know. Might be open. You know. Whenever. Maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes!!! The shop will be named "Phil's What the duck 5 and Dime". Open only between 3 and 3:15 p.m. Maybe.
On Sundays. Maybe. Maybe not. Never know. Might be open. You know. Whenever. Maybe.
And even if the shop is closed, it will not be locked, so feel free to wander in and help yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
An eagle eyed commenter on a new, up and coming YouTube channel, mentioned that on the latest Venice Patreon, Stephanie was driving home from the airport in a Mercedes. Looks like it’s white. Do you think it’s her new secret car or just an airport rental? Maybe it’s one of the cars parked under a car cover at Lalande, shown in some drone shots?
There is a white car there that’s has a cover on it. I thought it was Cousins car as it looked like it in one of their insta posts .
22612198-C9E4-4437-AE59-394066722647.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Complaining yet again...Dan Get your act together, or is it impossible for you.
When it's hot get up and do some work early in the morning from 6:00 - 10:00 am.
A paddling pool for the boys under a shady tree, watermelon, popsicles, lemonade, water gun fight, swim at the lake....just a few ideas Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That whole video was a huge middle finger to FRK... She's now officially Road Kill. Poor thing. I hope she really sees this for what it is, and moves on with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Apologies if someone has already commented, but I am many pages behind. I have just finished Fannys latest offering and I am so mad. She wants to send her crap to Emmause. Fanny, they dont want your broken torches, dirty, broken electrical appliances. It costs them money to dump your useless trash at the tip..... And as is the norm, Dumb and Dumber get sidetracked from the task at hand to make icecream...pffft... Meanwhile, on the other side of the island - the Fleuries new kitchen is looking amazeballs, that is one Chateau I hope to visit one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She really 'misses' Marie 😢😢 😂
Yes, here's your old studio, oh well see ya sista, ain't gonna miss ya. How is it that the clearing out of a small room took all sodding day. These two have the joint attention span of a goldfish and that's being unkind to the fish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes my girls are 14th months apart. My sister and I are 5 years apart and we weren’t really close growing up/ that’s a big jump in interests and so forth. We are closer as adults really- 5 years isn’t so much once you’re grown. My youngest daughter has 2 boys that are 16 months apart- 5 and almost 4 and she’s expecting her third in Nov/Dec.!!! So that’ll be an age difference. But the oldest starts kindergarten/ and both potty trained so that’s good. Here we go again! Oh and where I was going with this is that her boys like to “match” in what they wear- as they say. And it is sweet when they are young. I’m sure they won’t do that for long- with starting school. 💙💙
My boys are ten months apart. Both born in the same year. ☺

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember cleaning my girls little white leather Keds with some type of shoe cleaner I bought back then and they looked like new. This was when they went 3 days a week to Mothers Day Out at our church. Years later when I got to know some of the ladies better they said they remembered those clean tennis shoes/ not a scuff mark on them/ like they thought they were new each week! lol!!! It was worth it to get the leather ones because of the clean up being easy! The canvas ones could be washed but never looked like new again. I don’t think much attention is given to their own kids shoes. But when they are here / like you said @Elviemary/ I clean up their shoes! 😬😉💁🏼‍♀️
We wore those canvas Keds to death in high school. We’d take white shoe polish with a sponge applicator and basically paint the canvas so they always looked brand new.

Reactions: 16
That whole video was a huge middle finger to FRK... She's now officially Road Kill. Poor thing. I hope she really sees this for what it is, and moves on with her life.
Fanny mentioned using the chocolate molds for Easter, which makes me think they cleaned out the space prior to the Easter party. The workshop was all cleaned out and set up prior to Marie's quick visit - just to make sure she get's the message that the door is truly closed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Should I ever boink with a boss of mine, can I also write „we“ and „ours“ the whole day?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.