The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no problem with the shop selling some of the gifts - many of the letters say (words to the effect) “I hope this may be of use,” “pass it on to others”,etc. There are only so many aprons, tea towels, costume jewellery one needs.
I think they could make an online shop work with LaLa merchandise. The Andi pictures and Christmas paper (digital) seemed to have sold well. If people are silly enough to send silly gifts by post for 100s of dollars then she can do what she wants with them. It is the charity donation deception which annoys me. Given one super fan was desperate to “buy books from La La” then it could move a lot of weighty crap out of La La (and possibly allow the earth’s gravity to reset).
no doubt a lott of her following would buy her crap...but who is packing it all, sending it off to the postoffice?? all the work that is involved with invoids, orders etc...Nutty?? She cant even replie to her emails ...The rest sleeps in untill the afternoon..Its like with most addicts...making a lott of plans..and noting comes of it..just pushing out another vlog, because there is nothing else to show...Fanny clearly doesnt want to renovate...keeping the money in the bank, or spending it big time on travels and more crap to fill her dirty heap..

Btw when you have to water a garden..there is no way you can keep up with weeding..it needs full time attention...the gardeners clearly arent there..and what is Dan doing all day?? The uselessness of them all also infects also the workers...and another thing..who is cleaning the rooms?? Pavlina and Marie?? who also have to do the cooking?? and the shopping?? i would like to take a look under the beds...or in the bathrooms....A place like that needs a lott of workers..with that rediculous garden..and they want to start a shop...whats next a tearoom??

• Heart
Reactions: 44
A little bit of Natti to start your week.

Amuary - Did you just say vegan?
Amuary - Please tell me you didn't just say vegan?
Natti - Now, Now Amuary - keep calm
Amuary - Whose idea was this?
Amuary - Was this your idea of a sick joke Snorty?
Amuary - Fuc*in Squirrelboy's stupid idea?
Amuary - Where can I spit this shi*t out?
Amuary - Don't mess with me Squirrelboy.....no dairy, no nuts, no eggs, no meat....and now Vegan friggin bread!
Amuary - This is the last straw Squirrelboy - do you eat straw Squirrelboy? Yuh - do you? If not, I'll make you eat straw you lazy piece of sh*t
Snorty - Yum, this is good, isn't it?
Natti - Now, now Amuary - here, share my ice cream - you'll calm down and feel better - don't hit Squirrelboy - he's not worth it

Why do I feel Amuary wants to smack that smug expression off Snorty's face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That's a lot of wood for just 2 or 3 working fireplaces in the entire shiteau: the winter salon, the front hallway/dining room and I think Fanny's bedroom. I've never seen a fire in the Grand Salon.
those fireplaces dont even work properly..the fire always dies out after a while...the amount of smoke and dust in winter must be enormous..in that place..i wonder do they ever clean out the chimnies?? a few big insert logburners could make a few rooms cosy..but you must have a good chimney.. ;) also using wood requires a lott of work..now its summer but before you realise it you need heat again inside...and all they do is wondering around that garden...i also wonder how that garden will look after winter...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
no doubt a lott of her following would buy her crap...but who is packing it all, sending it off to the postoffice?? all the work that is involved with invoids, orders etc...Nutty?? She cant even replie to her emails ...The rest sleeps in untill the afternoon..Its like with most addicts...making a lott of plans..and noting comes of it..just pushing out another vlog, because there is nothing else to show...Fanny clearly doesnt want to renovate...keeping the money in the bank, or spending it big time on travels and more crap to fill her dirty heap..

Btw when you have to water a garden..there is no way you can keep up with weeding..it needs full time attention...the gardeners clearly arent there..and what is Dan doing all day?? The uselessness of them all also infects also the workers...and another thing..who is cleaning the rooms?? Pavlina and Marie?? who also have to do the cooking?? and the shopping?? i would like to take a look under the beds...or in the bathrooms....A place like that needs a lott of workers..with that rediculous garden..and they want to start a shop...whats next a tearoom??
Maybe Dan is cleaning the B&B rooms. Participates in serving dinner.
Maybe that's why there is no more recording material.🥴

Reactions: 17
Interesting to see how many takes she does.
Constant references to Marie. Yeah, right. Hey, imagine if you miss her soooo much you two perhaps you could invite her back. If baby Phi Phi is being given a shop maybe she could revive her flower studio? If that boy with no experience of running a business & a 31 year old who had no experience of running a business & a 45 year old who can only run a business with other people's money can combine their talents it sounds like a winner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Stephanie Jarvis has unwittingly brought us together from around the world. This hate site is the best thing to come out of The Chateau Diaries. Thanks Steph!

-Also, the chateau is filthy and gross and idiots live there.

Cheers!
I love this site. Makes me laugh out loud every day ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe he gave her a cut rate price on the chandeliers or is angry he spent a few days traveling to the Shittoo and bringing all the objects, being filmed (exploited for footage and having to lie on video), and hanging them. Then Fanny uses the porcelain fondler ( who is obviously not sexually into Fanny, he is more her handler) as her excuse to not do things with men she has love bombed and led on. We have watched mini apron and Fanny do this to men who can do things for them or whom they can exploit to get things. It’s the LieLande way.

Fanny is always trying to lead men on in her videos with her in bed (sickening, she looks like Gerry in a negligee with a blonde wig), with her boobs jacked up to her neck and her blouse opened halfway down her chest, leaning into the camera so the video is pointed down her top, not wearing underwear, and when she does, she makes sure it is black and is visible thru her clothing. That combined with her overly effusive gushing over every person she encounters leads to trouble. I think Anne Marie is also at the Shittoo to strong arm anyone who gets the wrong idea about Fannys interest in them.

And how angry is this guy if Fanny owes him money and won’t respond when he knows she is blowing money vacationing in italy. Fanny has a history on not paying people and dumping/avoiding them. Ask the chapel restorer and Ian.

He probably feels unappreciated and used much like the guy who drove hours to give Fanny the peacock chair only to be quickly sent on his way without even a beverage for his time.
Peacock chair guy is Terry - from Chateau de Lalacelle.

Reactions: 10
Awww poor wilting flowers, except - Nick the tree surgeon coped, Amaury coped. They had the oven going for the banana bread. Maria baked roasted veggies and crusted fish for dinner, along with a tart for dessert. Can't have been that blistering hot to have cleaned out yet another dumping ground and set furniture up, including that heavy armoire.
And why not wash/bleach the floor before moving the armoire in
They are clueless

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if the mouldy shop room is the kiss of death for Fanny's lovers:
Was
Tomaz's - spa room...
Maries - flower room...
Now
Snorty's - junk shop
There may be light at the end of the tunnel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Exactly! Whoever here mentioned probably gave them the idea.
That said, the Chateau de la Ruche folks have a tiny shop where they sell a smattering of vintage stuff, as well as their own line of scented candles.
Maybe the lie Lande shop would be the best place to get rid of the 20 year old Marseilles soap then.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Nikki has a Patron I used to love her until then.
But Nicki does at least ask people not to send her anything. Fern's hubby has grafted hard and gone from being a carpet fitter to owning a large construction business

Reactions: 12
those fireplaces dont even work properly..the fire always dies out after a while...the amount of smoke and dust in winter must be enormous..in that place..i wonder do they ever clean out the chimnies?? a few big insert logburners could make a few rooms cosy..but you must have a good chimney.. ;) also using wood requires a lott of work..now its summer but before you realise it you need heat again inside...and all they do is wondering around that garden...i also wonder how that garden will look after winter...
We have a house in the countryside that we almost never go to in the winter. (Because of the cold, of course)
I was in the village once and the first thing was to light a fire in the stove. To cut a long story short, I smoked the whole village with my burning stove because the fire didn’t start. The chimney, of course, was cold and then the chimney “didn’t work”.
The chimneys must be warm for the fire to burn properly. Now I’ve learned to “warm up the chimney” before lighting a fire in the stove.
It is not easy to heat a house with fireplaces or wood stoves. It's a lot of work and a big commitment. Who would do that in LL?

Reactions: 26
Same with the proposed swimming pool- who the hell will clean that every day? Our pool is cleaned every day and "stuff" put in. It takes time and effort. How many months could an outside pool be used in France? Imagine the slime and green tit over the winter months. Yuck.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.