The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
{{{@Le Baiseur }}}
...sending you ❤...and hope...and with the utmost sincerity...am very deeply sorry for your profound loss...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
Sorry for your loss, I've been in your place and know profound sadness.Let your memories help comfort you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
him being a real Aussie, he easily could have cooked this

Grant wouldn't have cooked that. He's visited the USA and if he'd ever eaten in an Outback Steakhouse, he would have laughed himself stupid at the whole 'Aussie dining' concept. Having eaten in an American Outback Steakhouse myself it’s not an experience I'd care to repeat. Australians btw, don't eat 'bloomin' onions'. They are a wholly American invention that very few Aussies would have ever heard of or even tried. There's not a single thing on their menu that could be considered 'Australian'. They've just taken otherwise ordinary recipes and stuck what they believe to be Aussie names on them. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Michael had a nice video in which he planted many different kinds of tomatoes. Got them from the supermarket, extracted the seeds, planted them in the green house and finally made chutney.
Cherrie maintained them...teabeg was too busy playing with his rentboys tomatoes... 🙄 and cucumbers..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So sorry to hear that. I know exactly how you feel when we said goodbye to ours. It's horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Steff has gone all out on FB with the predicted vanity shot. Of her and her alone. As predicted, she loves that pic.
She looks good to be fair. Until you ponder who’s money got her there and how she got that dress 🤬
what a filter or photoshop can do... 🙄 that photo is just as fake as Fanny herself...no wonder she likes it...i guess the look in the mirror will tell a different story...especially in the morning/afternoon..

• Sick
Reactions: 25
So very sorry for your loss. I empathize. We've lost 3 family pets in under a year; two dogs and one cat. All quite recently- we've been quietly grieving their passing for months. I wish you peace through this trying time.

• Heart
  • Sad
A terrific, really.interesting BBC series featured well-known chefs (with a fistful of Michelin stars between them) taking the presenter to their favourite places where their hidden gems for food are located. One episode was in Venice. I discovered the episode is on Y,/T, link below.

Stephanie Jarvis would do well to give it a watch as it might encourage her to shed her perpetual.tourist cloak. After all, she says Venice is her dream place. Mucb like everything else.she says, take that with a bucketful of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So sorry for your loss @Le Baiseur ❤❤❤
sorry for your loss..i know how you must feel...when our last lab died, we said..we dont want to go through this pain anymore...no more dogs for us..but we found a new brown labpuppy born on the day our black lab died...it was a leftover from a very well bread nest..he had a blond ring around his tail, so nobody wanted him, but we thought this is not a coincidence..so we took him in..we will never forget any dog.we were lucky to keep us company...they are all different..but a young new puppy who brings new life in the house makes you forget your sadness...and your loss...a bit..this brown one is so naughty...but so full of life and love...i could never live without a dog anymore..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The summer heat today is oppressive…almost unbearable! It makes you sweat even when you’re sitting still. I wonder how they keep cool at La La Lande? Here’s a pic of my bed when I woke up this morning…😆

B62781B5-2DD1-402B-BD0C-6BF646D98E2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think Grant drinks beer? I recall him doing so recently? LadyDesk is useless and Grant is disgusted with how lazy he is. He doesn’t need to hide his disdain ( like Dan and Amaury) because he has nothing to lose- he is a contributing member to the Chateau not a sissy leech.
Grant definitely drinks beer. In one vlog he's seen sitting at the kitchen table with a beer in hand that I think was the Australian beer VB - Victoria Bitter, VB or just plain Vic, it's one of Australia's most popular brews. Though where Grant got it in France, I've no idea. I've tried to hunt it out in France to no avail, but have happily found one place in Northern Ireland that sells it for when I want a taste of home.

Reactions: 15
Its been a bloody hot day in The Netherlands..tomorrow even hotter..still so much work...so we were not able to leave for France but... this weekend we go..i cant wait..just a few months no work...almost no phonecalls..i hope at least...just living the good life..catching up with books by the pool...good food...meeting French friends again...bbq..life goes fast...sometimes we must enjoy it a little...it can be over before you know it..

And no we are not going to visit Lalalande..although to my horror its not even two hours away from our house in the bourgogne..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Dear LeBaiseur,
All beings are made of energy. Energy does not die. Just the physical form. Your dear companion will always be with you, will not leave, ever.
You did the right thing. Please do not question yourself (although I get, that’s a natural/normal feeling to have). You did a stellar job adjusting, helping, caring. You made the right decision. You had a “knowing”. It sounds like most Tattlers have had the experience of loosing their pet family members. As one who has lost and loved multiple yellow labs, and a black lab - I feel them with me often. So as you put your head on the pillow tonight, know you are not alone. As you take a walk, as you sit and look out the window - all the “firsts” without the physical form of your pal - you’ll get through. My best to you as you move forth.

Its been a bloody hot day in The Netherlands..tomorrow even hotter..still so much work...so we were not able to leave for France but... this weekend we go..i cant wait..just a few months no work...almost no phonecalls..i hope at least...just living the good life..catching up with books by the pool...good food...meeting French friends again...bbq..life goes fast...sometimes we must enjoy it a little...it can be over before you know it..

And no we are not going to visit Lalalande..although to my horror its not even two hours away from our house in the bourgogne..
Oh come on, you must do a drive by. We’d love a quick video. Don’t you dare say NO (although you already did) - come on, double dare - how can any upstanding Tattler be so close and yet so far. . . . . .and NOT send a video. Act like you are turned around, lost - wander in, doors are unlocked. Inadvertently knock over that $6000 vase. . . . .please, please, please, please, please do a drive by. . . . . . .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh, @Le Baiseur, I noticed your absence here these past few days and worried this might be the case. I am so sorry for your loss! When our beloved Maisy, a tortie cat we'd rescued 19 years earlier, passed away, we agonized over her last 6 months of care (as with most cats at an older age, she was diagnosed with kidney disease). Oh, how we loved her so - she was the first cat my husband and I had gotten together and was everything to us. We second guessed ourselves about whether we should have done things differently. I hear you doing that here and I can't tell you not to do that - you will, because you loved him - but just know that you will come to understand, as my husband and I did, that you absolutely did the right things for the right reasons and at the right time for you and your little one and that you gave your little dog the best life! And in return, he gave you the best life!

Our vet gave us this framed print when we picked up Maisy's ashes.....I hope it gives you the strength it gave us.

1655929705915.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36

But you could always secretly visit, yes?

Visit late at night and place a big sign on the front gates that reads NO ENTRY! THIS PROPERTY IS CONDEMNED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So very sorry to hear this. It's so very hard to lose a beloved animal and yes, that lot at the HMN are utterly unworthy of a dog's love.

• Heart
  • Haha
For those outside UK, here are some more pictures I didn't include in my last post about the patron sponsored Ch4 projects. In my last post I said 'the laziest people (SJ & Phi) that never lift a finger were dressed up in safety gear desperate to be on TV'. I have therefore titled some of these pictures 'All The Gear & No Idea'.

The episode & especially the last few pictures (with the yellow jacket) reveal they were willing to show their relationship. We know it was filmed last year before summer 2021 which means it was few months after Phi's arrival. So if they (SJ & Phi) had filmed this episode as a couple for Ch4 before summer 2021, why was she upset about it in November 2021 blaming Ch4? She said she wanted that part of her life to remain private. There's more proof, this episode was filmed when Gerry's apartment had just been started & the Dutch BF reveal happened few days after Ian had just completed Gerry's bathroom when it was leaking (Oct/Nov 2021). This means her Dutch BF reveal reaction was all an act to manipulate viewers & patrons to continue supporting her & funding her Ch4 projects. Projects are delayed for Ch4 & as SJ likes to prove comments made here wrong, I hope she proves me wrong & shows her patrons the progress of Gerry's & the Marquis apartments. She just invited the previous owners to view all the progress she's made as if they pay for it but patrons have to wait until after Ch4 has shown it.
June 2021 his hair was short AND she was wearing that naff yellow coat..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.