Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojoDublin

VIP Member
buckle up tattlers ..... incoming influx of new accounts OUTRAGED ...that the divinity of Stephine Jarvis 2020 / 2021/ 2022 master con artiste
has been shown in her natural light ... toxic

as for the what to do ....facade ...heating

you have done 7 separate vlogs and begging vlogs in relation to the heating
including finding the original plans that's you and daddy decided not to DO
you calculated the meterage 4 times
armoire has done it 2
cat even did it ....

and yet another random plumber is going to measure up again

here's what will happen

spring will be over - and its so warm you'll put it off till 2023

meanwhile banking 30 k a month - with no registers accountant
no filed accounts and a soon to be struck off tax efficient charity.
spent 40 k in march -- does that include the 8k MAC ??

2023 is gonna be a boom year ....

Justice for Selmar......

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 09.21.25.png
Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 09.22.07.png

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 09.23.17.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
then you could afford both.
What on earth gave you the idea that she even WANTS to do both? She doesn't. She is not going to spend money on heating because she's not planning to stay in her dump during the cold months. The people that do stay there for her can pay for their own warmth by ordering firewood.

• Wow
  • Heart
A quick note to say thank you to everyone who took the time to message me regarding 2 posts which were on our group page. Unfortunately, I was out of internet coverage until 8.30am this morning.
The posts have now been removed, the topic being discussed in both is a private matter between the individuals involved. It is something they will have to work on together to reach an amicable resolution for all parties.
Managerial issues at Chateau de Lalande, as with any work place, would be impelled to comply with the EU data protection laws regarding employees privacy. Therefore, I would expect this matter to be dealt with internally & privately.
In relation to the vlog, the video originated on Selmar's Patreon account, intended for his patrons only.
The fact it made its way onto You Tube, will be a matter of copyright that Selmar may or may not decide to follow.
As I have indicated as recently as this week, legally we cannot have videos playing within our group without the express permission of the producer/owner. It is NOT our intellectual property & the admin here would be breaching copyright laws.
I would like to request that all members respect this point.
If anyone requires any further clarification on this matter, I am not the person to ask, I am not or never have been a formal spokesperson for Stephanie Jarvis or Chateau de Lalande on such matters. I would suggest you drop them an email if you require further clarification.

Message from Brenda

• Haha
  • Wow
Amusing exchange posted to Sally's YT:

View attachment 1115926
Cynthia Lambert
1 hour ago
The topic being discussed in both is a private matter between the individuals involved. It is something they will have to work on together to reach an amicable resolution for all parties. Managerial issues at Chateau de Lalande, as with any work place, are impelled to comply with the EU data protection laws regarding employees privacy. Therefore, I would expect this matter to be dealt with internally & privately. In relation to the vlog, the video originated on Selmar's Patreon account, intended for his patrons only. The fact it made its way onto You Tube, will be a matter of copyright that Selmar may or may not decide to follow. This video is being posted without the express permission of the producer/owner. It is NOT your intellectual property so you are breaching copyright laws.

View attachment 1115927
Justice
39 minutes ago
who are you ? Are you Stephanie Jarvis' spokeperson? Why are you ALWAYS here, commenting and defending these people you don't know ?

View attachment 1115928
Justice
21 minutes ago (edited)
and by the way, Selmar is an independant worker, not Stephanie's employee.

View attachment 1115929
scotchette
24 seconds ago
Who is madame Pompompidooo on Tattle life Chateau diaries? Brenda M or you?
Oh dear I have been mentioned In dispatches. I am neither Brenda or Cynthia but a CD viewer who fortunately never sent money or gifts but did think that SJ was enjoyable to watch and even admired her for making the best of her bad situation. However, as I didn’t watch Cadeux or tune in to the live vlogs I didn’t realise for a long long time what a lying deceitful shit she really is. Now my eyes have been opened I can’t see anything else.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
We are only hearing one side of this story and do not know the manner in which Tatyana asked to check in.
Do you believe Tatti pitched up at the shiteau, unannounced, busted into the kitchen, Selmar dragging her six suitcases behind, yelling at Natti and demanding the key to Fanny's bedroom?

• Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

kRP4_-PEsgSTRmhCUqOWTglA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Cynthia Lambert
1 hour ago
The topic being discussed in both is a private matter between the individuals involved. It is something they will have to work on together to reach an amicable resolution for all parties. Managerial issues at Chateau de Lalande, as with any work place, are impelled to comply with the EU data protection laws regarding employees privacy. Therefore, I would expect this matter to be dealt with internally & privately. In relation to the vlog, the video originated on Selmar's Patreon account, intended for his patrons only. The fact it made its way onto You Tube, will be a matter of copyright that Selmar may or may not decide to follow. This video is being posted without the express permission of the producer/owner. It is NOT your intellectual property so you are breaching copyright laws.

_Zi1P3ozXqcqUfontgRQERUM=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Justice
39 minutes ago
who are you ? Are you Stephanie Jarvis' spokeperson? Why are you ALWAYS here, commenting and defending these people you don't know ?

_Zi1P3ozXqcqUfontgRQERUM=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Justice
21 minutes ago (edited)

fYH6rfTwDXWY1acblHJcwuVg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

scotchette
24 seconds ago

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Wow not even making an attempt to hide. Begone oh monkey... 😂 😂
Potty discovered the delete button

View attachment 1115054

#SelmarDuin
#Justice
#TheTruthAboutChateauDeLalande
#JusticeForSelmar
#StephanieJarvisHalfAChatelaine
#TheTruthIsOut
#SpeakingFromMyBellyButton
#GoFundMeAShirtThatFits
#NickStephanieMichaelWhereAreTheAccounts
#PayForYourOwnHeating
#PayForYourOwnFaçade
seriously ...they are all OVER tattle.life .... seems we are the go to for information
guess they really are paying for a social media ...sweeper...

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 09.00.07.png

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 09.00.36.png
Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 09.09.39.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Albee

VIP Member

View attachment 1115926
Cynthia Lambert
1 hour ago

View attachment 1115927
Justice
39 minutes ago

View attachment 1115928
Justice
21 minutes ago (edited)

View attachment 1115929
scotchette
24 seconds ago
Cynthia Lambert = Brenda M
FB post and this are the same.

• Heart
  • Wow
I’m Canadian 60. I’ve never heard spill the tea until this week. I assumed it was a typo. I can assure you it’s beans over here.
Yeah, I'm 24, American-Canadian. My generation uses "spill the tea" a lot. ;) ✌ I think it originated from a book and a drag queen named Lady Chablis used it a lot in her shows, originally, “spill the T” for “truth.”

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
Wow! I'm so surprised no accounts today! It's nothing like SSB to delay anything!
*sarcasm off*

SJ what about you do the heating, facade and swimming pool all together? You have the money. Your cpm is on average US$10. I asked our marketing lady with a masters degree so she knows.

Here is what you have to do to make more money.
*start making 3 vlogs a week for youtube revenue again. We all work a minimum of 40 hours and do our craft projects in the evening or weekends. While you craft, you film (tripods and desk tripods aren't expensive, buy a mouse to reduce time in editing)
*open your B&B the whole week instead of 4 days a week. You can still do crafts while talking to your
guest. Some would even help.
*when you have the heating rent out the self catering apartments to writers/artist to keep the cost of heating down.
*We get 25 days paid annual leave. So should you. You have already squandered away 41 days of 2022. (P.s. your palazzo party was boring)

For once in your life, act like the adult you are. My ears bleed listening to your lies, my eyes bleed looking at your royal messy dump, my brain bleeds of the stupidty going on. I see no difference between you and mpk. both full of unkept promises. One little difference is you did consistently upload video's. So kudo's for that!

• Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Sure you can join again Kathy - this a a personal and genuine invitation for you to return online. to Tattle. The water is warm and we don't bite (too much). We are your peeps!🌹🌻💐

Thank you - I'm honoured!🍾🥂

Phi Phi is busy in audition....for his starring role, so don't think Fanny can count on his nimble fingers much this week.
Of course! I forgot about PhiPhi ... and please never use Phi Phi and "nimble fingers" in a sentence every again! Ewwww. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And update on Justice for Selmar video: over 2000 views now. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Nutti watched it!

• Haha
  • Heart

JP in SC

Very telling - you will all note that Stephanie ASKS FOR INPUT. Heating or Facade. She leans in as she speaks. Moments later, she announces that she would prefer the Facade. Clear that her decision is already made, and the “ask” for opinion just a ploy.
Natti is emotionally dangerous on many levels.
Alas - the only silver lining in the Patron video was the fact that Snorts was gone thus no interruptions.

• Angry
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
It sounds like they're already anticipating some troll action as opposed to being so jacked up with their own importance that their "Traction tactics" have made them superstars in the Châteauverse.

Anticipation of tonight's episode of the Shittoo Diaries:
It's almost as exciting as Bridgerton -said no sewist ever!
Eagle eyes will be upon Dan's dail(y) dallies, waiting for the promised hanging out (we've seen it, put it away!)
Steph will be sniffing onions in preparation for a teary eyed introduction reporting on Selmar's flog.
Natti, will be falling back on language misinterpretation and assure us all that she is just a passionate woman and only flails her arms and stomps around because she was learning her Tango steps. Selmar misunderstood her passionata for these- those left footed boots didn't help and she apologises for any concern she may have caused him.
There will be a fluffing of instructions being lost on translation and Steph will laugh and blame herself whilst pointing out that Tatty had been living in the camper for two months with Selmar,so was safe, and they hadn't had a date due to Selmar's travel arrangements.
Camper van parking problems will be blamed on Selmar misunderstandings about the vital Shittoo works, which meant he needed to move and no one forced him.
All will be smoothed over as she reiterates her support of their adventures and offers more tantastic dance nights.
Philip will just snort in the background and agree and hope his fellow Dutch man will come back soon.
Amaury will polish his tool for him, whilst simultaneously flushing the downstairs loo and praising Selmar for the stone cutting.
If Amaury was smart he'd be out in the workshop packing his tools and loading up his van enroute back to Blighty - tout suite!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

oooLaLande

VIP Member
She is NOT getting the answer she wanted! :LOL: :LOL:

GalaxyRangerNiko
56 minutes ago
I think the heat is first. You have too keep the chateau warm enough to keep the plumbing from freezing. As for a pellet burner, talk to Billy Petherick - that's what he uses to heat his chateau.
Jenni Malham
43 minutes ago (edited)
Heating without a doubt. This time Stephanie practicality really needs to come before "prettiness "

Miranda Ash
5 minutes ago
Having spent a cold winter here researching more sustainable central heating - I'd go with heating first!

Paul Gribble
13 minutes ago
The heating has to be more important. All the wonderful work your doing inside needs to be kept at the right temperature as well as you of course!

Rankin Studios
43 minutes ago
Absolutely, the heating!
Kat Mason
9 minutes ago
Please do the heating first. Those hidden things are way more important

Tom Zemaitis
19 minutes ago
️heating. Was looking forward to facade. The plumber is here now and he might move on to another project.

Jayne Grunnill
9 minutes ago
Heating:(You will make it fun!

grainne916
46 minutes ago
Heating deffo first so your all comfortable inside

• Haha
  • Sick

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
She knew the answer to her own 'dilemma' regarding heating versus facade. Asking patrons opinions is so performative. Also with the cost of living crisis where people are choosing between heating and food, and world events, I just cant listen to her weigh up this first world problem.
Stephanie Jarvis is pretending to be one of these people !
It's unbelievable, she is begging again under the pretext of asking her patrons for advice.
After cashing in patreon money for nearly two years !
Patrons wake up at last !

• Sick

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Yes. 570 views.
582 views of Justice for Selmar and this comment. Exactly. Nutti is an employee, hired to manage the BnB. Add the Selmar video and comments from people who have stayed at Laland and poor they received as guests shows that Nutti needs to go.

Julia Gaspard
3 hours ago
It is really sad how Selmar and Tatyana were treated. Stephanie has a history of allowing abuse under her roof. Selmar still has fond feelings for Stephanie & Isabelle, but they don't manage things well and they don't take care of situations like this well at all. Just having one little warning talk with Nati and then nothing changing .... they needed to take disciplinary action with her like any business would if this happened there.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
What I don't understand why on earth would Natti not instantly solve the problem.
'Oh, I wasn't aware of Tatti going to stay at the dump, let me get you some tea while I check the room for you'

That's all she had to do as the manager of the place.
Why refuse? Why go banana's?
Because she felt threatened by Tatti's arrival.

• Wow
  • Heart

Chate Laine

@Jules100 this is my mistake .. apologies -thread 125 ???
Congratulations Title Thread @Linus :m:m:m:m:m:m
@Jules100
@
[SIZE=26px]Linus[/SIZE]
Chatty Member

Monday at 2:58 AM

🧵 title suggestion:

Natalia Oliveto drove Selmar out of the shito —
Whatever integrity had Lalande, it was long sold at the local brocante.

Reactions:You, pink roses, Camembert and 30 others

DISCLAIMER :: LONG TITLES ARE FAB - THEY WONT FIT ..SAME FOR SWEAR WORDS ..

Most Liked Previous Threads

@Linus
Chatty Member

Yesterday at 11:17 PM
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

emalm.com

Emalm video - The Story
Emalm video sharing.<br>Speaking up
emalm.com

Reactions:You, Espe, Classicbeauty and 54 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 8:58 AM

She's not doing anything good and it makes me sick to my stomach to see her worm her way into this one, paying a minimal amount to get maximum pr. For god's sake, peoples lives are shattered and she has the nerve to use that to create more praise for herself? And when getting wrist slapped by Kathy in France Flog, called out for who she really is and for what she's trying to pull, she has the nerve to mirror the concerns? This time she really has gone too far and she knows it. This is no time for her toxic escapism, not a time to concern ourself with the petty feelings of Selmar, the petulant actions of that miserable Argentinian woman or even the sad epilogue of a once happy gardeners family. Stephany Jarvis has been taking personal advantage of the world crisis called Covid for more than two years already and it's been infuriating watching her get away with it. Allowing her to use refugees and their unbearable suffering to grow her la-di-dah pretentiously snobbish channel is crossing a red line nobody should cross.

Last edited: Yesterday at 9:05 AM
Reactions:You, Mikkelmouse, Margo Polo and 53 others

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Yesterday at 10:44 AM
Wow those threads go so fast...as i am stick to the house, yes ...also bitten by the virus, i have time to catch up...

Dan and Annalise...i think its hard for any couple to have children before your house is even finished..living in a dump with two is also hard but with children it is extra difficult..They need a lott of time and structure..and Dans latest vlog shows again what a bad state that house is in...and what level his buidingskills are..I feel for Annalise to have to live there with two small children...also with electrical heaters...i must cost a fortune..to keep that place warm..How and why they split up is also speculation..but i think it has a lott of factors..mostly to do with his vlogging and being around Lalande..Its always nicer to party and drink, go on holidays/work than go home to a dump like that and many things needs reparing or sorting out...but i think they both better had thought through what it means to start a family in a foreign country, with hardly money nor income..buying a dump, thinking we will fix this in notime.. a mistake they all make..Having a stable finished home/house is always a good base to have your rest after days of work..Many couples split up during renovations...Imagine living in a house with leaks all the time..i would go mad...I sometimes wonder if they made the decission to have children there together..i never had the feeling Dan is so keen on being a father...it always looked to me, he felt it like a burden..not a joy..

Offcourse Madame Fanny has to put her nasty snout in this situation...she seemed to enjoy it a lott...what a nasty piece of shit...

I bet that guest from Ukraine was already on the roll to come over...another volunteer they can milk out to the bone..

Reactions:You, notanangel, JumpingJacks and 51 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:14 PM

Well there we have it. Word for word the story we already heard, so I guess we should be honored they wanted us to know before their patrons. I feel for Selmar, because let's face it, he is still in the early stages of dealing with his grief over what happened. The anger over what Stephanie Jarvis' Argentinian pit bull did or did not do, is understandable but at some point he will need to face the real pain and admit he's been played like a fool by the Jarvis' women. I feel another Frank & Ivo situation coming up, as their situation was quite similar.
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, Shateau Scrounger and 50 others

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Yesterday at 10:22 AM

Seeing the really malicious posts here over the past couple of days, shows clearly how much this group has been infiltrated by SJ's flying monkeys. I am appalled at some of the awful things I have read here, based primarily on speculation and a desire to cause hurt. The worst of the posts have come from new people . Despite them signing up here, I won't call them Tattlers, they are not!
I am truly ashamed that we have allowed this to happen unchecked. This isn't gossip about a wealthy, manipulative woman anymore, this is about causing upset to a young family at a difficult time under the guise of concern for Annalise. We can all feel for them but we don't know what has happened between them. The rumours of affairs, of a co-ercive and abusive relationship, attempts to defraud by confusing timelines etc. are gradually being presented as fact. Maybe there is something in some of it but none of us are privy to the details, especially those empty vessels shouting loudest. The long standing members need to look round and see what is happening here.

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:29 AM
Reactions:You, notanangel, Ezzy and 49 others
I too was taken in by the so called love etc they talked about. I then came to the realization that SJ sort of talked down to PJ in a few of the videos,
I then realized that it is not real. All that spending vaca and shopping. Then saying they are sending 2,000EU to support Ukraine. What a joke.
What I don't understand is why people are sending them gifts from all over the world. The shipping on a large box from Australia costs a small
fortune and mostly contains chocolates or tea and biscuits. Those are available at the local shops all over France. Also all the dresses that SJ is sent seem to fit perfectly. How do they know her size? I also don't understand why send used shoes? They are not a charity cases. Those are available at the local shops all over France. I almost considered staying there when going to visit my family but thank goodness I noticed the phony crap. Her laugh makes me cringe she forces it all the time!!

• Heart
I think if pressed about the Śelmar situation, she will play the I am a little lost princess who is so scattered, ditzy, and overworked trying to please my Patreons 24/7 , I sadly just fully didn’t understand the unfortunate situation and Î am just totally devastated and would like to have a mental respite but I am so busy opening grifted presents, and packing my bags to travel for the next few weeks. And you know, those hotel and plane upgrades don’t just magically happen! I would love to see Selmar and Tatty at some future time somewhere because they are my best friends.
I think she is hoping it will go away. If not then an invitation will be issued to him to come back and talk about it. "We're super friends Selmar, don't let this little upset get between us. Mummy and I were so grateful when you came like a gift from God when the pandemic hit. I know a lot of nasty people are saying we took advantage of you but you know we never did. Nati gets things muddled up sometimes as you know & I am so wanting us to remain the very, very good friends we have been all along." little moue cute downturned smile face, head on one side look (whilst making sure camera catches it). Selmar gets tools, eats meal cooked by Dan with Stephanie. Strangely Nati & Amaury are AWOL on an emergency visit to Brico. Selmar & Tat leave in camper with tears & waves & hugs all caputured for latest vlog. Turning back to enter the chateau Jarvis hisses, "now get lost you freaks". Fires up the new laptop, launches email & starts the smear campaign with all the chateau owners she knows in her address book. "Dear ....Just wanted to warn you...."

• Heart
  • Haha