The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nada 👎 nothing there 🤥
Oh not offended at all! (I wouldn't out myself a former patron that were the case 🤣 )
For me, it wasn't cos I thought I was funding a worthy cause or supporting the needy lol, I just got hooked on the channel in the first lock down and wanted to consume more content cos im nosey!! So I didn't mind paying for more videos, i never really cared what the money went on at their end, as long as the vlogs were entertaining.
I just started to get a bit sick of it in recent months and Philip and his friggin hedgehogs do my head in!
Plus the fakeness of cadeax pushed me other the edge.
Yes i was the same I wanted more videos and more inside scoop, it was fun and happy. At the beginning Steph was broke (so i thought) I too didnt care what the money was going on but I think I was one of the first so initially it wasn't that much money, but it quickly went up to £20k and the gifts started coming and then I heard that she had moved the gift giving to another channel as a tax break and that annoyed me it just didn't sit with me.

Reactions: 20
It's a shame this video is only for Selmar's patreons. He should post it on his main channel so that it gets more publicity. If what he describes is true- and I think it is- then Natalia is a really awful person and more of CD's patreons should be made aware.
It seemed very heartfelt

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At least her guest have a safe place untill she can figure out what to do next. I hope her guest is smart enough to move away quickly. Imagine a young beautiful girl/young woman arriving who propably has walked for km's until she has reached the boarder ending up exhausted in the middle of nowhere (which could be a blessing for her). She would be easily wooded by SJ to appear on the vlog. I smell an interview/fund raiser coming.

But I'm with you that Stephanie Jarvis has been able to turn world events into her favour while making/milking millions!
@Luna20. My honest guess is that the Ukranian refugee is not be a "random" person seeking refuse from the current, awful traumatic events.
She will definitely be a very cultured, highly educated, very skilled in her field, beautiful and an artistic soul - not that a "random" would not be too, of course. Plus, from what I have been lead to understand, has been following the CD too. How extraordinarly ironic is that?
Granted, Stephanie Jarvis is offering a place within her property to a refugee, BUT, it has all been very well researched and planned from her side in order for SJ to gain as much PR footage and accolade from her YT super fans as is humanly possible.
Unfortunately, it's 100% a given where a N is involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Please can someone be so kind as to summarise this video no just can’t watch it.
It’s actually very interesting although I had to rewind a few times, seems like the atmosphere was very toxic at the shitoo, if you can, watch it I thought Selmar was very sincere

Reactions: 18
You seem to know a lot about the situation, yet I don't see many receipts. Please be a little bit more careful with statements like these, because they might end up hurting the ones you say you care about.
Well. Time will tell..or you will -when the time is right.

Reactions: 12
It's a shame this video is only for Selmar's patreons. He should post it on his main channel so that it gets more publicity. If what he describes is true- and I think it is- then Natalia is a really awful person and more of CD's patreons should be made aware.
Well if that is all true and to me it looks genuine, Natalia is a nasty piece of work. I truly hope this shitshow comes to it's end and soon. When Selmar does get there to collect his things, hopefully they've not been chucked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well there we have it. Word for word the story we already heard, so I guess we should be honored they wanted us to know before their patrons. I feel for Selmar, because let's face it, he is still in the early stages of dealing with his grief over what happened. The anger over what Stephanie Jarvis' Argentinian pit bull did or did not do, is understandable but at some point he will need to face the real pain and admit he's been played like a fool by the Jarvis' women. I feel another Frank & Ivo situation coming up, as their situation was quite similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
It seemed very heartfelt
It did indeed, and whatever anyone thinks about Selmar or Tatyana they didn't deserve to be treated like this. I think Selmar is a very kind and soft hearted person and he has been deeply upset by this. Probably because he thought Stephanie would always have his back.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
But always with the promoting and encouragement of SJ who always gets away with keeping her hands clean.
I am not saying Nutty is not a willing participant in that mess but she is getting thrown under the bus to stay " in the family ". Two of a feather.
But seriously and realistically...Selmar needed to go. Just was done in such a passive aggressive way.

Reactions: 14
I have a question for the Tattle community at large. There have occasionally been comments that I thought were beyond the pale but as a lurker didn’t respond to. I seem to remember there is supposed to be a way to report such but I’ve looked and never found a way to do it. Is there a report button and if so, where? That said, I’m always on my phone so perhaps it’s not possible on mobile?

Reactions: 3
Thread idea?
StephenMe is a bottom feeder!
Has that already been used? Or do we all just voice that opinion often?
🧵 StephenMe is a bottom feeder 😆 Works on so many levels…the grifting, the lies, the manipulation, using other people’s weakness or tragedy to her advantage, Philip is a bottom…😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's possible that Annalise is just hanging in there as she loves Dan and hope's that he'll realise his mistake. Relationships are complex and I'm a romantic, I'd like to think that if there is a way back for them that they take it if it's what they both want.
Errrrrr no. I fear this is the end #teamannalise 👌🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s actually very interesting although I had to rewind a few times, seems like the atmosphere was very toxic at the shitoo, if you can, watch it I thought Selmar was very sincere
I can’t bear to watch it either. Is he still defending Stephanie?

Reactions: 2
I agree, but I believe it's a great start that it's posted here. We have many more readers than Selmar has viewers anyway :)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
...it might be prudent to keep in mind that dan’s ability to make money...and retain capital...will directly benefit his boys present and future life...as well as hopefully...their educations. ...as well as analisse ‘s life...for the present anyway. I am sure she wants her boys to grow up to be confident, secure, well balanced...and eventually successful, strong and happy men.

...I get we all view things through our own lens...however...sometimes...too much projection and over identification...seems to rule the day.

...I hope this family can withstand this...hopefully...it’s only a small and unfortunate moment in their lives...and that they can overcome what will no doubt be difficulties as they are now in the public eye...and are subject to an abundance of critique...albeit, of their own making.

...dan and annalise...best of luck to you both...take care of those boys young minds and hearts...

...please dan...tread softly...be extremely careful how you portray your new life...

...back to work...and my new puppy...❤❤❤😎
Puppies are so much easy to train. And more adorable to be fair. Enjoy 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well there we have it. Word for word the story we already heard, so I guess we should be honored they wanted us to know before their patrons. I feel for Selmar, because let's face it, he is still in the early stages of dealing with his grief over what happened. The anger over what Stephanie Jarvis' Argentinian pit bull did or did not do, is understandable but at some point he will need to face the real pain and admit he's been played like a fool by the Jarvis' women. I feel another Frank & Ivo situation coming up, as their situation was quite similar.
He should report every single one of the videos he appears in to YouTube. I can’t think of the word but the one where you are not paid for appearing in the video where the producer is being financially rewarded for it.

Reactions: 21
I wonder how many Patreons he's got, and what their reaction to this video is?

Reactions: 11
I have a question for the Tattle community at large. There have occasionally been comments that I thought were beyond the pale but as a lurker didn’t respond to. I seem to remember there is supposed to be a way to report such but I’ve looked and never found a way to do it. Is there a report button and if so, where? That said, I’m always on my phone so perhaps it’s not possible on mobile?
It’s right there on the bottom left where it says ‘report’. I can see it on my phone

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.