The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new here. I had a massive run in with SJ patreons over saying i felt a bit duped yesterday. Needless to say i was attacked big time including SJ
I feel horrible they were so nasty. Anyhoo Ive deleted it all. And just need to be away from it.
Shocking the a group of super fans advocating love, light, and laughter could be so nasty? I understand your pain. I am new and I welcome you and will not yell at you. Î will leave that to Stephanfraudies flying monkeys who occasionally get an account here under assumed names .Don’t worry, they are usually uncovered quickly and flame out in a few days.

It's interesting to note that Dan and Anneliese's 13 year relationship lasted a lot longer than any of Fanny's relationships have!
It lasted longer than Fannys 2 year marriage and 8 year divorce to end the marriage combined.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
And where did the baby come from come from?Takes two. She didnt go out and buy it. He was obviously up for the fun part! Selfish or what!
To be fair, things change a lot when a child enters a relationship, and can have a detrimental effect on the marriage, been there and have the tee shirt.
My Ex Wife became obsessed with our child, no longer wanted to go out, go on Holiday, meet with friends etc, so I became just the provider.
The marriage failed two years later , no one else involved, so yes I enjoyed the fun part, we both did, but I did not see myself Selfish, or seek Sympathy from others I just wanted a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did he still owe her money from awhile back?
Snorts probably is sitting atop of it with his scrawny, naked ass hoping more will hatch.

I don't THINK so. I remember a while back he showed where he made a $500 donation to something that he showed on his laptop, and Fanny had said she wanted him to match it for her. I think that was when he paid her back. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 10
I checked out the grifst first few minutes about ukraine. So she sent feb income from the channel to red cross specifically to aid ukraine. *€2019

Why the heck does it take 1 week for the refugee to arrive? I hope SJ can manage to give her 'sister' some space to rest and not shove her pink phone in her face upon arrival. I bet she has selected carefully someone who has some skills to help arround her tit show for free of course.
Although she is doing something good, I can't help to think it is just for internet points.
Nice of her to announce the amount...but the donated income probably equals one dinner out for her entourage in Venice. Years ago, a cup of coffee in Venice was $10. I can't imagine what it would cost today.
Having the extra day of filming (the Monday grab) must help her channel in other ways. SJ is so adamant about keeping the charity gift grab and the patron account, it will be her undoing for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
but giving SJ his non-Spode Blue Willow pieces.
Billy said "Stephanie wants the Willow Pattern" so I wonder if he's selling it to her! It sounds as if he's trying to cut down on his collections of stuff and maybe trying to sort out and organise his life and himself. If so, good luck to him.If only SJ could do likewise!

There isn’t a genuine drop of empathy in Stephanfraudies body. When you think she couldn’t stoop any lower to exploit a person or situation to falsely glorify herself, she gets a shovel and starts digging a deeper hole. The 50% discount chatelaine sits on a throne of lies, manipulation, and delusions of grandeur.
We all know this to be true, yet hearing the charlataine Stephanie Jarvis, who only owns half of the dump she likes to refer to as chateau de LaLande but can't even afford to pay for its maintenance let alone it restoration or renovation so she turned herself into a charity case and begged money from total strangers (more than 30000 euros each month for years and years), say she donated a single 2000 euro (of her OWN money ffs, she has none) for Ukraine's relief her viciousness is just beyond imaginable. If praise was earned it would be a valuable asset, but this just proofs the cult status she has achieved for herself as their leader. Their praise means nothing but an affirmation of a world gone completely mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I bet they will show up on an episode of Cadeaux, with MP as the generous giver
That would be sickening! Michael, if you’re reading here, please know that Stephanie Jarvis is not your friend. She’s a narcissist who uses people for her own needs. Do not lower yourself and return to La La Lande, or seek to get back into SJ’s good graces. SJ’s life is as fake and frivolous as the gay circuit parties you frequented. It’s fun for a while, or for a temporary diversion, but eventually the party’s over. You wake up one day and wonder “what have I done? The years have slipped by and I haven’t done anything meaningful with my own life. It was all just a fake party and hazy good time.” It’s a hollow feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He didn’t want to have a coffee in a neutral location because then he and Annalise would be on equal footing.Forcing her to have coffee at the Shittoo, his current home/territory puts Annalise in an uncomfortable environment and he is in control and it is easier to manipulate her or cause her stress and worry.
Not only his location, but the EXACT location he filmed the "big news" the night before. He knew it did not go over well with his "fans" so he recreated the situation with her and the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am in complete agreement with Stephanie Jarvis! Grabeaux did feel particularly frivolous this week, but than for me it always feels frivolous.

- Natty & Fanny both particularly grabby today
- two different authors sent their novels to Fanny in acts of desperate self-promotion
- two needlepoint pictures (nicely done) but completed in 2010 and sitting in a drawer unused for 12 years
- an ugly vintage dress from a bad 1980's soap - but how does is fit Fanny perfectly???

This week's summaries are attached.
Maybe Fanny purchased it at the charity shop and had Nutty wrap it up for her to open on camera. That way Fanny adds to her wardrobe but isn’t caught spending money on it herself. It is strange how many articles of clothing just magically fit her perfectly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don't THINK so. I remember a while back he showed where he made a $500 donation to something that he showed on his laptop, and Fanny had said she wanted him to match it for her. I think that was when he paid her back. I could be wrong.
You're not wrong. At least, that was what they wanted us to belief. But so was the whole debt thing to begin with. Trotterboy said 500 euro's but who knows how much he actually owned her. Let's not forget who loves money above all, even above willow patterns and Spode trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shocking the a group of super fans advocating love, light, and laughter could be so nasty? I understand your pain. I am new and I welcome you and will not yell at you. Î will leave that to Stephanfraudies flying monkeys who occasionally get an account here under assumed names .Don’t worry, they are usually uncovered quickly and flame out in a few days.
Seeing the really malicious posts here over the past couple of days, shows clearly how much this group has been infiltrated by SJ's flying monkeys. I am appalled at some of the awful things I have read here, based primarily on speculation and a desire to cause hurt. The worst of the posts have come from new people . Despite them signing up here, I won't call them Tattlers, they are not!
I am truly ashamed that we have allowed this to happen unchecked. This isn't gossip about a wealthy, manipulative woman anymore, this is about causing upset to a young family at a difficult time under the guise of concern for Annalise. We can all feel for them but we don't know what has happened between them. The rumours of affairs, of a co-ercive and abusive relationship, attempts to defraud by confusing timelines etc. are gradually being presented as fact. Maybe there is something in some of it but none of us are privy to the details, especially those empty vessels shouting loudest. The long standing members need to look round and see what is happening here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Snorty shared with us one of his favourite movies and of course it's Disney - he's a man-child.
1646734995058.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Stephanie Jarvis openly admitted that she thinks charitable behavior is to pretend to donate fake food to her private recycle center called Emmaus, where she dumps some of the ridiculous kraft projects her fans send her. She started doing this btw when we were talking about taking pictures of her dumpsters to prove to her fans she was throwing their works of art out. Since then it happened at least twice that she bought an item at the Emmaus that Nutty had selected to go straight there, before unwrapping on screen, because that would make it identifiable. Apparently Cuz' malevolent girlfriend still can not work out her boss' personal taste.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Seeing the really malicious posts here over the past couple of days, shows clearly how much this group has been infiltrated by SJ's flying monkeys.

here , here going into detail account of her job hours at work is way over the line for me. Its past gossip and into the stalker realm. I might be bumping heads with established member but thats how I feel

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seeing the really malicious posts here over the past couple of days, shows clearly how much this group has been infiltrated by SJ's flying monkeys. I am appalled at some of the awful things I have read here, based primarily on speculation and a desire to cause hurt. The worst of the posts have come from new people . Despite them signing up here, I won't call them Tattlers, they are not!
I am truly ashamed that we have allowed this to happen unchecked. This isn't gossip about a wealthy, manipulative woman anymore, this is about causing upset to a young family at a difficult time under the guise of concern for Annalise. We can all feel for them but we don't know what has happened between them. The rumours of affairs, of a co-ercive and abusive relationship, attempts to defraud by confusing timelines etc. are gradually being presented as fact. Maybe there is something in some of it but none of us are privy to the details, especially those empty vessels shouting loudest. The long standing members here need to look round and see what is happening here.
I hear you, Jeeves, and totally agree. This is why I chose to not talk about it before and I'm glad I did. Even now, revealing what I know to be true about what actually happened, would not make an end to these vicious attacks, so I keep my dirty mouth shut. I do hope the truth will come out when it needs to and the ones who deserve blame will receive just that.
Like you, I do feel responsible as a frequent poster here and wonder what we can do to stop it, without losing our main focus. Any suggestions?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Dan loves vlogging to much to give it up. Thinks he's a genius, and Fanny tells him that too.
The man dedicated a vlog episode to the broken wing mirror of his ugly clapped out green van. As if the endless damn drone shots of the green van on French backroads wasn't enough. It's a wing mirror ffs. In the entirety of France, in the entire beauty and history of France, he chose a broken wing mirror to vlog about. On a scale of one to genius, that scores a minus 10. It'd be more fun to watch me clean under my fingernails.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am truly ashamed that we have allowed this to happen unchecked. This isn't gossip about a wealthy, manipulative woman anymore, this is about causing upset to a young family at a difficult time under the guise of concern for Annalise. We can all feel for them but we don't know what has happened between them. The rumours of affairs, of a co-ercive and abusive relationship, attempts to defraud by confusing timelines etc. are gradually being presented as fact. Maybe there is something in some of it but none of us are privy to the details, especially those empty vessels shouting loudest. The long standing members need to look round and see what is happening here.
I make no comments on the circumstances of their relationship ending, other than I kinda see why they kept it to themselves while they worked it out. But I'm just not a dan fan. I came cos I liked annalises style of videos at the start, and left cos of Dan's bossy approach, boring drone footage, and cockyness.

Reactions: 9
hmmm, I actually find this concerning .... he shuts his Patreon down AND is giving all of his Willow Pattern to Stephanie? What is going on with Michael?

Perhaps Michael is giving his china to Fanny instead of repaying the loan he had from her.!!!!

Reactions: 5
I might be bumping heads with established member but thats how I feel
Why would that be bumping heads with established members? We are all here to talk about our opinions, established or not, without being blocked or silenced. As long as we keep listening to each other without immediately jumping to conclusions or assume foul play, we should be fine. It annoys me to make a difference between people who have been posting here longer and newer members. I for one am overjoyed with every new converted ex-fan who finds his way here.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The man dedicated a vlog episode to the broken wing mirror of his ugly clapped out green van. As if the endless damn drone shots of the green van on French backroads wasn't enough. It's a wing mirror ffs. In the entirety of France, in the entire beauty and history of France, he chose a broken wing mirror to vlog about. On a scale of one to genius, that scores a minus 10. It'd be more fun to watch me clean under my fingernails.
We have always been proud that we kept receipts for our claims. We can start by calling out these posts when it is clear that there is nothing to back them up and get back to looking at fact rather than the lies these people are peddling here.
We all like/ dislike the various characters, that's fine. We must stop the spread of deliberate untruths. Some of these posts are libellous.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.